Through An Artist's Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
223 Followers

He did not continue, his attention drawn away as he was spoken to, but he had soon taken in Rebecca's appearance, the cream sleeveless cotton dress with its square neck, the strands of a beaded necklace that complemented its colour and that of her hair; the striped bands in cream, ochre and brown an arty touch.

He got through the pleasantries that were exchanged, but it was clear that everyone seated around the table was intent on leaving. Rebeca nudged his knee once more.

'Let them go. We can take our time going back,' she murmured. He took the hint, sipping at his beer that was only half finished. He had paced himself as the others, in his group of friends, seemed intent on making a real night of it; some were already hooked into young women they had met. He had been teased for passing up the opportunity to do the same, but he had stumbled on something rarer.

Now, looking at Rebecca and delighting in how she had dressed for the evening, he knew that the right choice had been made. The woman had class and she matched that with a passionate heart. He'd had that with Samantha, or so he thought, and he wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to be with Rebecca again, art group or not.

5

'I should have texted you, but the guys I'm with just won't let it go,' he confessed, on a look of some embarrassment, once they were quite alone. 'I'll drink up and we can go...go back to your place. I've brought a few things with me, presumptuous I know.'

'You've told them, everything?' she asked, shocked to hear him speak of it so nonchalantly.

'No, not directly, of course not, but if I'm not with them almost twenty-four seven, while we're here, they'll draw their own conclusions...'

'I guess you're right.'

'And you're not having any regrets, I hope?'

'No, not one.' She could thread her arm through his and she did so, leaned in closer and simply met the look of his eyes upon her. 'The next few days are going to get a little crazy, with me in the art group and then with you whenever I can. Is that what you want from this too?'

'I've come prepared, in a manner of speaking.' Jamie looked around and saw that they were not to be observed. He kissed her and slicked his tongue tip over her lips before he drew away. 'I plan to be with you for every moment I can. Now, let's go.'

They chattered and laughed, stopped to take in the view of the lights of the own that formed a crescent on the top of the steep escarpment that fell to the sea. The view of the sky seemed particularly clear, was not black as she may have thought it to be at home but in a deeper, Prussian, blue, and its depth unimaginable and limitless.

Jamie stopped and sought his iPhone. 'A picture of us under the stars on our first night...'

'You make it sound romantic,' she sighed, why she did not quite know, and nestled closer to him He pressed his cheek to hers as the phone was held out. No flash was needed. 'Send it to me, won't you?'

He tugged on her hand and did not let go. 'It's the first of many.'

Rebecca gripped his hand, kept it loosely at her waist, but just to feel his touch on her hip, then the slow press of his fingers to the hollow between her hip and tummy set the rushes of renewed longing for him coursing through her body. She stopped them when they reached her front door.

'We've got all night, so don't rush it or me...please?' She was the older woman, again, seeking to take control but his touches to her breasts, then the slide of his hands over her belly as she struggled with the key, soon persuaded her that it would be otherwise. She rushed away from him as the door was pushed open. 'I'll get the glasses and the wine! We can sit outside...'

'Better still take a skinny dip in your tub,' he called out to her. When she returned, glasses clinking on a small tray with a bottle also perched d upon it. his arms soon went around her waist and his lips pressed to her throat. She nudged him away until the tray slid onto the table and she straightened up. 'I won't rush anything, I promise. I've also...brought some rubbers.'

She twisted free. 'I've told you before, I'll take care of things if I have to...or even want to. I've told you how it's been and what has brought me here, alone. Nothing was planned and then I met you.'

'Do I get a say in this?' he asked, looking at her tenderly, yet seeing the determined set of her lips and stare upon him. His bag still hung from his shoulder, which he dipped, and it fell to the floor with a thud.

'Only that you'll have to meet me in this. It may not happen, in which case you're not obliged to me...share a relationship that is more than what we have just begun.'

'You have worked it all out...'

'Yes, I think I began to do so the moment we met in the square and talked.'

She was seen to reach up and unfasten her necklace, her back arched slightly, and Jamie saw the outline of her breasts through the fabric of her dress as she gave him the beads and proceeded to undress. His sharp intake of breath as she moved made her look up at him as the garment was swept up off the floor and thrown onto the settee. She held his look as her sandals were unfastened and kicked away.

'You're so beautiful...so womanly.' He was captivated once more by the sight of her, and knew what she would bring to him, the bounty of her breasts, softly rounded belly, and fleshy thighs; her womanhood kept from his sight by panties that dug into her flesh.

'And you still have your clothes on!' she laughed, softly. 'We leave the lights off and take the plunge...outside.' She stepped away to the doors that led out onto the secluded balcony, the turquoise light of the plunge pool soon seen as she turned them on. 'What's keeping you?'

'The sight of you, I can't get enough of that.'

Naked, he soon stepped towards her, glasses of chilled wine in hand. The cushions on the sun loungers had been laid out on the slabs close to the edge of the pool and she was seen sitting down, posing with knees raised and leaning forward.

'Lie down here beside me and I'll give you a massage, do my best.' She wanted to touch him, to delay the moment when they would again make love to each other. 'I'm in a new place when I'm with you.'

He lay down, his head resting on his folded arms as she moved to straddle his hips. Her soft thighs caressed his skin as she began to knead and grip his shoulders, to slide her hands down over his back and grip his waist before she caressed up to his shoulders, the process repeated and her shadow just to be seen dancing on the screen walls that hid them from a closer view.

'Let me feel your breasts on my skin,' he asked, bearing his weight on his arms as he took a sip of his wine.

'Your back feels tense, you darling,' she kissed, but she seemed to do what he had asked of her. He sensed that Becky was unhooking her bra and it was only a few seconds before he felt her nipples brush over his back in slow sweeps. 'You prefer a massage with these, don't you?'

'Yes,' he chuckled, 'but you asked me to restrain myself.'

'Just for a while,' she sniggered and moved so that she could massage his legs, from his feet up to his buttocks, then between his legs until she offered featherlight caresses to his sac. 'You're...you're getting strong again,' she kissed, her lips pressed to his back before she nipped soft bites to his buttocks. She felt them clench and then soften. 'Are you sore from this afternoon?'

'Are you?' he asked, turning his head from one side to the other. Rebecca was just out of view but he felt her lips and breasts caress his skin, her hands caress his buttocks once more before one slid between his thighs and slowly gripped and teased his sac. He lifted his hips off the mat to allow her better access. Becky resumed her claims upon him.

'Jeez, Becky...it all feels so good!' The cramps in his belly and the tightening in his sac provoked him the lift his hips from the mat so that she could, again, fully hold him and squeeze.

'Then turn over for me. I've only just started.'

His eyes soon feasted on the naked woman before him just as she touched, then gripped, his erect penis before sliding her fingers over its length. She needed no coaxing from him but leaned forward to swirl kisses around its tip. 'That looks nice and hard too,' she said a little breathlessly. 'It hasn't taken too much from me to do that.'

'Come here!' he demanded, reaching out to draw her down for a deepening kiss as her hand continued to work him. Rebecca moved to sip at her wine and her breasts swept lazily over his face. 'That feels and looks so good...drink some more.'

They shared in soft laughter of acknowledgment, Jamie finally being able to reach out and offer caresses to her body as her eager fingers resumed caressing and squeezing, her lips then joining these acts of foreplay.

'Oh Jamie,' she mumbled before she moved away. He saw her lips trembling and reached out to offer slow caresses to her skin, his fingers circling over the tumble of her breasts. 'Sorry...sorry.'

'What's wrong, is this too much, or too sudden?' he asked on hearing her sniffs.

'I've been through hell, and now I'm with someone...with you...who understands.' She leaned back on her ankles and simply looked down at him, offering soft caresses to his penis, to its arcing length before she moved to be in his embrace, straddled his hips, and surrendered to deep open-mouthed kisses, moved her body to caress his length, to feel it slide over her pussy's wet lips. 'I didn't think I needed this sort of comfort, but I do, and then so much more.'

She lifted her head and felt the press of his lips to her throat, the warmth of his slow breaths on her skin.

'You wanted kids with your ex, and now you want something from me. Is that it? I thought you'd be happy if I just took care of you like this...'

They both sat up a little straighter and pursued a flurry of kisses, and did so in the avowal of what had been said. They gasped, their tongues swirled and darted in and out of their mouths. Jamie then buried his face between her breasts and felt her hands in his hair as she squirmed to meet the press of his penis to her opening, and the sucking caresses to her nipples, one then the other, all accompanied by furious tugs upon them.

'Fill me with it...find me with it, please!' she gasped as she caressed her slit with the tip of his penis, and felt him push the domed tip into her. She trembled and knew that there was no pointing continuing with the preambles. 'Oh yes...yes...go there!'

His cock disappeared into her sweet heat as he pulled Rebecca down on him. He felt strong and hard, ready to burst from the expectation of pleasures to be shared, also from the feelings she aroused by gripping him, bucking her hips as she rode him. She was his for the taking and she gasped in dismay as he pulled her to him and rolled over, kept thrusting as she lifted her legs and gripped her ankles, felt him slam into her and move his hips in a rotating motion, in a figure of eight, thrusting and caressing deep into her pussy.

Her hands gripped his neck, and his head and her thighs caressed his hips, or she held her legs in a position of submission.

'I'll find you, you wonderful woman! I'll find you!'

A furious assault on her body began, Rebecca stifling her cries as she pounded into her, all finesse forsaken. He would love her after her confession of what she sought of him had been fucked away. He would be the stud to satisfy her need, to erase a destructive memory. She had asked it of him; he had yet to give her an unequivocal reply.

'Jamie...Jamie! Are you near, you darling?' she groaned, the hard surface where they lay not eased by the mats off the sun chairs.

'No, share it all with me. Hold on!'

She gripped his buttocks, pulled him into her; scratched the base of his spine as he pounded rhythmically, grabbed her breasts, and squeezed them; tugged on those hard buds that were her nipples as he took her relentlessly. The fire of longing burned fiercely in each of them, her slicked pussy now taking him for its full length and thickness, her squeezes on it so ragingly pleasurable.

'Becky...Becky!' he gasped as he lifted his head and gazed with unseeing eyes at the say above them, the shouts and laughter of late-night revellers heard on the footpath below them. 'I'm there, girl...I'm there!'

'So am I!'

It felt as if his penis and balls were coated in her love juices, that her wrenching and demanding claims had finally brought him to this. He felt the exquisite pleasure of anticipation, the pressure from the first explosive stream of his cum as it raced through his penis and was emptied into her.

'All of it...all of it! Put it deep...deeper, please!' she moaned, shuddering as the tide of her orgasm crashed over her in drugging waves. 'That I should meet you and be like this...so soon!'

She felt him press his lips to her cleavage and she pushed her breasts against his face, shivering as Jamie's hot breaths of effort and passion slowly ebbed away. Their lovemaking had wasted her and she shivered on feeling him withdraw. He lay down beside her. He had closed his eyes and she moved to lie over him and to offer kisses. She then laid her head on his chest and looked as his stomach rose and fell.

'Are you falling asleep?' she kissed.

'I should do after that.'

She reached across him and took the glass of wine that she had yet to drink from. She filled her mouth and kissed him, put one hand under his head so that he would not choke, and shared in her drink.

'Are you with me in this, what I want to make happen?'

'Well find a way through,' he murmured, reaching up to brush the hair from her face, her plait having worked loose as they loved. He saw her lips tremble; the self-assured woman that he had met had become someone else and they had some days still to run of their holiday. 'You know something?'

Rebecca nestled against him unbothered by the chill of the night air now that their tempestuous claims upon each other were momentarily satisfied.

'I know what you're going to say, 'be careful when you stop to talk to an artist. You never know where it might lead.''

They kissed and fell into fitful sleep under the stars, their legs, and arms entwined in a fevered embrace. Art had been her refuge, and distraction, from what had prevailed in her life as her marriage fell apart. Now, in a villa on the edge of what had once been a gigantic volcano, she had given herself to a man who might restore her faith and belief in love between two people. After all, Jamie had sought particular solace and had miraculously found it with her.

A very different future now beckoned and the star high above her seemed to twinkle a little brighter. She could so easily believe in the words of a childhood song -- 'how I wonder what you are.'

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
223 Followers