Through Anna's eyes Pt. 02

Story Info
The trip to the club does not go quite as Anna had imagined.
4.2k words
4.11
5.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edit by

Pretty penny

The trip to the club does not go quite as Anna had imagined. hope you like it.

........

After a long day at work, Anna sat at home in her apartment, lying down on the sofa. She wasn't tired, on the contrary. She was excited about the events this evening that were coming her way. Anna thought carefully about where she was going to take this slut. What would be better than taking advantage of the cheap whore than to use her to get them into one of the most exclusive clubs in town?

A big smile came over Anna. She could just imagine how the little slut would kneel in front of the door in the back of the club. Her smile only widened when she thought about the bouncer working tonight, who was a friend of hers. Anna called her friend to check and see if he was going to be at work tonight. He answered right away.

"Hi Anna, long time."

"Hello James. I was wondering if you were at work tonight?"

Anna just lay there stroking her hair as the conversation continued.

"Yes, I'm working tonight till close. I suppose you thought you might take advantage of me to get in?"

"Well James, I was wondering if you could let me into the club tonight. You know, for old time's sake?"

"Sorry Anna, but there have been strict rules about this lately. Can't."

"Come on, James. Okay, will you let me in if I have someone along to give you a heavenly blowjob?"

"Ha! Like you used to give me Anna? Well, I'll believe it when I see it. But who knows, it's been a long time since i've had a really good blowjob."

"Never say never James, bye."

Anna hung up, her smile only widening, the thought of using the slut to suck James' cock, to let her in, only made Anna more and more tingly in her inner bits. She got the warm feeling through her lady parts, the feeling of pleasure. She could feel herself getting horny, the smooth pussy lips that kept getting just more and more moist. Her finger began to play inside her trousers, but she stopped to think. No, I'll save that pleasure for tonight. Maybe l'll find a sexy man I can fuck tonight, and at the same time also get to see my cheap sissy slut being used too.

Anna got up and went into the shower. After a while of washing and shaving her body, she got into sexy black lace underwear. Anna found a light colored skirt and a club top, with some glamorous matching shoes. She studied herself in the mirror before finding the phone and calling the slut who answered quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hey slut, so nice to hear you're awake. I do hope you had a good rest. You haven't forgotten that we're going to a club tonight?"

"No."

"This is how we're going to do it, bitch. I know you're a sissy cock sucker, and cock suckers always enjoy cock. You love cock you little whore. Just think of what happened in that locker room, the cheap bitch that you are. You're going to come out with me tonight, and we're both going to have fun. The clothes you brought home, put them on. You have one hour to get dressed. Then I'll pick you up."

Anna was pleased with the conversation, she felt that it was a definitely strong message but not too long. This evening would be perfect, she would create many clients who would be allowed to fuck the little sissy of her's for a certain amount of money. Mmm, wealth! Anna got into the car and drove towards the slut's apartment. After driving a while, she stopped outside slut's place, took a deep breath, and thought to herself, this is where it begins. She found the phone and called the slut.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm outside. Come out now and we'll go."

It didn't take Anna long before she could see the the little slut walking towards her. Anna smiled, she could see how nervous the little sissy was. When she got into the car, the words from Anna came out quickly in order to get the slut to remember the rules.

"Remember what I said earlier, you cheap slut. You will do as I say."

"Yes Miss, I will obey you. But I don't even know your name."

"That's fine, a good start. You can call me Miss Anna."

After a reasonably quiet drive, Anna stopped outside a place that had several clubs. There was one that was a little more exclusive than the others, with long queues to get in, and lots of well-dressed folks who got past the doorman. Clearly a VIP club. Anna got out of the car with the little slut following. Anna noticed how the little sissy was now studying Anna's bottom, which made Anna smile a little to herself as she thought how sexy her ass was. They started walking in the direction of the VIP club. The slut was clearly starting to get nervous.

She asked Anna carefully. "How will we get in here? Don't you have to have VIP membership to get in?"

Anna smiled at the slut before she answered.

"It is you who will get us in, slut. Come with me."

They both walked past the entrance. The slut was about to stop at the queue but Anna took the slut's hand and dragged her along. Past the queue. They both disappeared from view, onto a dark side street. There was a dim light on the wall further ahead. Beneath the light was a door, a man stood to light a smoke. Anna smiled a little. A strong, confident smile.

"Perfect. Slut, you're going to get us in here."

The little sissy slut was startled, a clear sign that she did not understand anything. Anna pulled her over to the man standing by the door. Obviously some type of bouncer. Anna looked at the man and smiled a little. That same evil smile she had made so many times before. Anna looked at the man and asked.

"Good evening. Could you let the two of us in, there was such a long queue at the entrance."

The doorman looked at Anna and the slut. He started to study the slut more, he looked her up and down. A smile spread slowly across his face and blew out his cigarette smoke.

"Sorry ladies, you're not coming in here."

Anna looked at the slut. She leaned close to the slut's ear and licked it. Anna saw that the sissy was getting horny, as she knew the sissy would be.

"Now bitch, it's up to you. You are going to go to work. To change this guy's mind. To get us into the club."

Anna grabbed the slut's shoulder and pushed her down into a crouched position, Anna looked again at the bouncer.

"Open your fly. This chick is gonna give you a blowjob. A blowjob like you've never had before. This dirty little whore just loves dick. She can't get enough."

The slut looked at Anna, Anna could clearly see that she had the feeling of being embarrassed and shame. The man took another deep drag of the smoke, he blew out and smiled widely. He just looked down at the slut. He threw away the smoke and took a step forward. He slowly unbuttoned his jeans. He put his hand inside his boxers and pulled out his cock and started jerking it. Anna grabbed the slut's head and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Suck him, you cheap whore."

She hesitantly grabbed the cock that was inches from her lips. The slut lifted his dick and with her tongue she slowly began to lick up from his balls. The man moaned louder. She jerked his cock before parting her lips, and slowly slid his throbbing cock inside. Her head moved back and forth, back and forth. His moans growing deeper each minute. The slut then worked more efficiently, putting in more effort when the slut noticed he pumped more. He put his hands behind her head and pushed her closer. He started to mouth fuck her. He just pushed his cock deeper and deeper. The sound of the slut breathing could be heard easily. Anna bent down to her ear.

"Yes, isn't it nice to be treated as you are? You trashy whore! Suck him! Use that mouth of yours! Oh you are so damn cheap! I'm going to use you so much tonight."

The slut worked hard to hold back the tears, but she didn't break down. The cock worked hard, it pumped more and suddenly his orgasm erupted with a big splash of sperm that the slut swallowed. She continued to slowly move his cock back and forth with her lips. He finally pulled it out and pulled his jeans back up. He wore a satisfied expression and looked at Anna. They both looked at the slut that was on her knees, and they started laughing.

"Damn Anna, she was good. Gotta say you were right, this bitch knows how to suck."

Anna could see the the little slut's mind wondering what had just happened. Anna just made a mockingly malicious expression on her face.

"You see slut, this is a friend of mine. He would have let us in anyway, but I know he hasn't had any fun for a while, so I thought you could satisfy him a little. Then I could show him also what good cheap little slut you are."

The man just laughed and opened the door wide, his chilling grin making the slut shiver. The party inside was in full swing. Music pounded and people dancing, chatting and kissing, having a good time. The mood between Anna and the slut had lightened. Anna took her to the bar, where they had a few drinks. The boys gave them looks, flirting. Anna asked the sissy.

"So, can you dance?"

Before the slut could answer, Anna took her hand and dragged her out onto the dance floor. It was quite dark and the disco lights flashed and dazzled. It was not easy to see. They started dancing and soon noticed there were more boys around them, pressing close.

The slut slowly wiggled her bottom while a man's hand stroked and squeezed. The man started to slap her bottom. He took her by the hand and led her slowly across the floor, to a side passage under the stairs leading up to the second floor. Gently, but firmly he pushed the slut's stomach against the wall, his hand slowly stroking up her thigh and between the slut's ass cheeks. As he did this she moaned. Without thinking she spread her legs a little, while her bum now flexed more. He patted her bottom again, his hand playing between her legs. She was so horny now. She so badly wanted to turn around, squat down and suck this person who gave her such a magical feeling. His hand caressed her back with a loving motion as his voice broke the silence.

Anna saw the little slut playing with the mysterious person. Why not go and tell the strange person that you had to pay to play with this whore? As Anna walked towards them, two men approached Anna and stopped her. They looked at her and asked.

"Are you Anna?"

Anna looked at them both before answering.

"Yes, that's me, but now I'm a bit busy, I can talk to you later boys."

"Sorry, but you have to come with us, we just have a matter to sort out."

Anna was annoyed, but she followed. She went with them towards a door, and before she could say a word, wide duct tape was pulled over Anna's mouth. Anna was startled and did not understand what was happening until it was too late. Inside the room, one man secured Anna's arms behind her back with strips, while the other dragged her towards a bench. The man pressed Anna's stomach down on the bench. He pulled up her skirt and gave her 5 hard slaps on the bum. Anna felt pain, she didn't like this. The man leaned over her and answered.

"Now you be quiet when I remove the tape, otherwise you will get 3 times as many slaps on your smooth bottom! Personally, I like to spank, so please make some noise for me!"

Anna was horrified, what was going on? What have I done? The man pulled the tape off her mouth. Anna tried to talk but got a hand in front of her mouth.

"Hush!"

The man pulled forward and put in her mouth a gag brace that made Anna open her mouth wide. The other man attached a spread bar between Anna's legs and bent her stomach down onto the bench. Her arms were still tied behind her back. Her skirt was again pulled up. A finger slowly stroked the outside of her panties, in slow movements. Anna didn't like letting someone else be in control, a stranger. Anna only became more ashamed as she began to get hot between her pussy lips from what he was doing. He pulled her panties to the side and inserted two fingers into her and touched her clit. He fingered and played while Anna pampered herself with sounds and movements. Slowly he pushed his fingers deeper into her now wet pussy. She just closed her eyes and moaned even though she felt disgusting for letting him do it. At the same moment, the other man lifted her head and brought his cock into the gag lips that held her mouth open. Her tongue felt the cock that was fully stiff go in and out. He just pushed it deeper against her throat. She now felt a dick slowly push itself inside the now wet pussy lips. He pushed it in and started to fuck her. She felt another finger begin to play with her clit. The man in front pulled out his dick and lifted her chin.

"You should never take anything that isn't yours! It's like stealing! The boss doesn't like that! You will get to know how it feels to take something from others! From what I see here, you're getting wet from this too! Cheap slut!"

The man behind pulled her up into the upright position. They both lifted her up and laid her on the bench, they secured her with a spreader bar on her arms as well.

The man moved his cock head slowly towards the wet pussy lips. He just played with them. Anna couldn't do anything but moan. All the other men who were watching, just stood there laughing. The man who had been sucked stood jerking in front of her face. Anna understood what would happen, she tried to look the other way but the man just held her head pressed against him. He moaned and with a last jerk came, and he squirted cum all over her face. Something slipped between the lips of her gag. At the same moment, another cock began to slide between her pussy lips. She moaned, but noticed this person was bigger and harder. He slipped his hand inside the top, came to her breasts and took a firm hold of them. Anna tried to scream in pain, but didn't get much sound out. The man who had fucked her earlier was now jerking in front of her face. It didn't take long before he also came with a big load of sperm.

The man who fucked Anna just went faster and faster and he reached a huge orgasm before pulling his dick out. The tears began to roll. He finally pulled it out and pulled up his pants. At the same moment the door opened and Anna was shocked. Her boss came in with the little sissy in his other hand.

Anna saw them coming but couldn't say anything. Anna's mascara was clearly washed down her face by the tears from her eyes. Her Boss looked at her with sharp eyes before turning to one of the men.

"Is she enjoying this wonderful experience?"

One of the men replied with a smile.

"It's obvious she likes it. Her pussy is still wet, she so clearly wants more dick, and believe me sir, she will get it."

Her Boss smiled before answering, in a highly satisfied tone.

"Yeah, I can see she's still horny. I think she knows her place as a slut, and they always need more dick. Lend her out tonight mayby? Surely someone will want to feel her wet pussy. Oh she definitely wants more dick I see!"

The tears fell slowly from Anna's eyes. She couldn't answer with the gag in her mouth. But the fear and terror in her eyes spoke louder than words. Her boss leaned down to her and stroked her pussy.

"This is what happens when you try to take advantage of something that belongs to me. Don't give me that bad attitude look. You're no Mistress. You're no Domina. You're just a cheap object that I now own. Now I'm the one who has a movie of you getting fucked. With a snap of my fingers I can have you used as a sex doll. A worthless object. So now you're going to obey my words. Do not defy me again, or you will suffer. Nod your head if you understand."

Her boss took his hand away from her wet pussy, waiting for a response from her.

Anna just nodded. Her previous confidence was gone. Just a distant memory. Her eyes widened as a dick was suddenly pressed into her wet pussy. A slight moaning sound was heard coming from her. Her boss laughed a little and started to think. He looked down at her.

"I'm making you a deal Anna. If you can hold your orgasm against these 4 men, you won't get used any more tonight and go home. If you have an orgasm, you lose. Then these men are going to put a dick machine up your pussy. Leave it going for a few hours. What do you say? Do we have deal?"

Anna looked at him with wide panic-filled eyes, the tears started running down her cheeks at the same time the dick moved inside her now wet used pussy. She understood, she had already lost. She just nodded, unable to speak through the gag. Her boss turned and spoke with one of the men.

"In the morning, call me. Tell me what the outcome is. Now come my princess, we're leaving."

He gave the sissy, now his princess a long kiss on the cheek, a lingering kiss. Anna looked straight into the sissy's eyes, which were open to look straight into Anna.

She could see a sense of satisfaction from the sissy. Anna sent a strong feeling of so much hate and anger. The look Anna gave the little sissy of hatred was almost terrifying. They gave the sissy slut a sense of fear. At the same moment Anna closed her eyes and let out an incredible moan, she came into a big powerful orgasm. Everyone just started laughing before the boss took the sissy princess' arm and leading her out of the room.

Anna knew the evening was not over, the men laughed after Anna's orgasm that just happened. Anna just lay completely still and tried to regain some composure in her body. There was another knock on the door, Anna couldn't see who it was since one of the men was standing in front of her. The mysterious man was chatting with the others in the room.

"Hey guys, I heard there was a willing beautiful girl here. Give me some alone time with her."

One of the men who had been playing with Anna laughed a little before he chatted back.

"Oh Dave. You're always so private. Guys, let Dave be alone for the rest of the evening."

Everyone disappeared out of the room and the man closed the door. Anna looked carefully at the man who slowly turned around. He was neatly dressed in black trousers with a tight shirt and a light black suit jacket. He was a handsome man in his late 30s. His hair was dark and straight, elegantly slicked back, and with a slight beard.

His smile conveyed warm caring feelings but also the sense of a man who could be strict. Anna could not sense if she should be calm or nervous. She used to be good at reading people, but this mysterious man had a tight poker face. He walked around and studied Anna while his hand gently ran up her smooth stomach. He found a handkerchief that he had inside his jacket, he gently wiped Anna around her face. He smiled at her with his face straight in her eyes.

"It's a shame what they've done to such a beautiful face. You really are a beautiful lady. Too bad you played your cards wrong, but I see through you. You're a playful young lady. You usually like all that happened here despite your lack of control. I can see what you are, a little slut."

His hand began to stroke Anna's stomach while still keeping his tight, warm gaze on her. His hand came up to Anna's beautiful breasts. His fingers created some kind of magical pleasure as they hit her nipples. They became stiff as his fingers slowly began to play with them, he smiled once more and took a firm hold of the nipples with his fingers. Anna couldn't resist, a heat of arousal just spread in her body and created a deep moan. A gentle finger caressed her smooth skin as she suddenly felt two fingers slowly sliding down between her warm pussy lips. She squeezed her eyes shut with a groan. At the same moment she felt him take a firm hold of her hair and his voice came.

"Never close your eyes too me little girl. Always keep your eyes on me."

Anna's eyes were now fully focused on the mysterious man. Was he kind, was he mean? She didn't see anything else, but she noticed that this was someone who clearly new what he was doing. The pleasure returned, it became increasingly moist between the two warm lips. Anna saw the man grin with a satisfied smile as his two fingers slipped between the used smooth lips that had been driven open by cocks. Anna moaned at the pleasure he gave her.

12