Through the Looking Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave texted: We masturbate together.

I read his text feeling shy. I wanted to cover myself then thought, why not? It might be fun.

I texted: So what do we do?

He stroked his dick letting it come erect. It kept getting bigger and bigger.

It's so large. I texted.

He shrugged: I never thought about it. I don't think I'm any bigger than anyone else.

I'm not sure that would fit in me. I shot back.

I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be a problem.

I smirked. Lot's of lovers?

He grinned: A couple, nothing serious. You?

I looked down like I was embarrassed. Virgin. Is that bad?

He shook his head: If you were in my arms now. I would promise to be gentle and only go as far as you were comfortable.

I placed both hands over my heart and kissed in his direction. Then I slid my hands over my breasts rubbing my nipples until they stood hard, yet tender at the tip of my breasts. They're incredibly sensitive and I can orgasm by stroking them and rolling my nipples between my fingers.

Dave stopped stroking himself, and watched me, fascinated. That turned me on.

I picked up my phone and texted: What have you done to me. I am shameless around you.

My high pressure tactics are finally starting to work. He wrote back.

He looked like he was about to write something else, but he stopped as I slid my hand down my stomach and onto my mons. From there I slid my index finger into the crease between my legs discovering that I was wet and ready. I took a bit of that moisture and used it to lubricate my clit. It was so sensitive that brushing my finger against it made me shiver.

Dave sat watching me with a half smile on his face enjoying what I was doing.

I circled the tender skin around my love button a couple times before dipping two fingers inside me penetrating as deep as I could gently pulling my fingers in and out. With my other hand I continued to pull at my nipples squirming in my chair each time I released them and they snapped back.

I began breathing deeper and I my pulse pounded in my breasts and vagina. As my arousal grew, I abandoned my breasts to stroke my clit while I pistoned in and out of myself with my other hand.

The tingle began deep in my body building up until it locked all my muscles. I bucked in the chair as wave after wave of the strongest orgasm I had ever had rolled over me.

As I slumped in my chair waiting to catch my breath, I texted: Did you orgasm?

He shook his head and grabbed his phone: Too fascinated watching your sensual body in the throes of orgasm. You were fantastic.

I hid my eyes with my hand before texting: I am so embarrassed! I've never done anything like this before. It usually takes much longer to get me going. You watching turns me on.

Dave mimed taking off a hat and texted: Then I appreciate that you chose me to be your first. You were magnificent and extremely stimulating.

I think my orgasm was so strong because it's been a long time, and there was this cute guy watching me. Does that make me an exhibitionist? I searched his face waiting for his reaction.

It makes you human. He texted back. Having sex on a park bench in the diag would make you an exhibitionist.

I want to see your orgasm. I texted.

He began slowing stroking his dick while staring at my breasts. I was captivated by the sight, and amazed that he found me sexy enough to give him an orgasm. He slowly increased the tempo. Just before his orgasm, he grimaced like he was in terrible pain as his body tensed so much that his hips lifted off the chair.

I was so fascinated that I didn't realize that I was stroking breasts as I watched. Watching him build to an orgasm really got me going. Another orgasm was building in me.

Dave bucked in his chair as his orgasm hit. The first pulse shot cum onto the floor three feet in front of him. The second pulse landed between hid legs, and the last three spurted onto his hand.

While he got up to get a tissue, I typed into my phone.

Wow. Is there always so much, and does it always shoot that far?

It varies by how long its been between orgasms and how horny I am. It's been a while for me, and woman, you turn me on.

I looked up fanning my face with my hand.

I want to hold you in my arms right now. He sent the message my way.

I smiled sadly then texted. I want that too, but I worry that I'd freeze up the moment you touched me. I'm getting better. I did pleasure myself in front of you. I never did that in front of dumb ass Darryl.

Our mutual masturbation sessions were the high point of my week after that. At semester break, I worked up the nerve to use my vibrator in front of him while he added hand lotion to his sessions.

Things got busier with the new semester. They had Dave teaching a couple remedial composition classes, and I began tutoring nursing students who had to pass a math class as part of their programs.

The money from the tutoring was nice, and I used it to buy some clothes suitable for teaching in. The downside was that my twelve hour days became sixteen hour days.

Dave and I still spent what time we could together. I sensed a growing frustration in Dave. He wanted a more traditional girlfriend experience and I wasn't sure I'd ever be ready. Darryl kept turning up in unusual places. He'd be behind me in line at the bookstore, or be sitting at a restaurant when I walked in. Those little surprises upset me for days afterwards.

The relationship blow up came at the start of April. Dave had been ordered to attend the May Ball as the English Department's representative. It was a final formal dance for seniors before graduation.

Would you be my plus one for the May Ball? He texted one Sunday evening.

I shook my head and texted: Dating terrifies me.

I don't have to pick you up. The soiree is in the ballroom on the second floor of the union, you can arrive when you're ready, and you can leave anytime you wish and unescorted if you choose.

I read the text then took a long time before I looked up. What I was going to say was sure to result in our first disagreement.

He massaged his temples before he typed into the phone: Lisa our relationship has stalled. I've known you for six months and have put no demands on you. It's not unreasonable that I ask you to meet me with no barrier between us. I had hoped that we could at least hold hands at the dance and perhaps I could sneak a kiss while we were dancing, but if that is too forward for you then maybe we should draw the curtain on this relationship.

He grabbed the pull cord and did exactly that. I messaged him immediately, but got no reply. I continued to do so for a panicky hour before I gave up.

I went to bed lonely and miserable. It was like all light and warmth had been pulled from my life. All the next day, my stomach ached. I couldn't eat, I couldn't even escape my misery in sleep.

My second day without Dave was worse than the first. I couldn't concentrate. That night, a plan gelled in my mind. I would wait until I knew he was home, then I would walk downstairs through the kitchen onto the men's side of the building. I was going to confront Dave. He needed to know how unreasonable he was being.

I pictured him flirting with the female grad students in the English department. I knew there wasn't a single one that was right for him. Why didn't he see it? I needed to go over and set him straight for his own good.

That evening, I slipped into a silk blouse that I knew he liked and set forth for his apartment with a knot the size of my fist in my stomach.

I knocked, then stood to the side where he couldn't see who was at the door.

"Who's there?" he shouted. When he opened the door a crack to peer out, I shouldered my way in.

"You've got a lot of nerve cutting me off like that. I depend-" I started.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me. I tried to resist, but it was too good. His lips were better than I imagined. I kissed back a little too eagerly. Then I pushed him away.

"I'm mad at you," I grumbled.

"Later," I pulled me back into his embrace and kissed her again. "We can argue later."

I encircled his neck with my arms as he slid his hands around my waist grasping my hips for the first time. It was so much more sensual than I thought it would be.

"We're not going to make love." I had my eyes closed. It probably would have been more convincing is I had tried to step away from his embrace. Once again, my body betrayed me.

"I agree, we're not going to make love," Dave murmured as he ran his exquisite hand up and down my back. My will was failing me. More than anything I wanted to spend the night in his arms

I ran my hands over his chest and shoulders. "Why are you in your underwear if you're so cold?"

"I just got in from the rain. You need to warm me up." I slid my hands around his waist and pulled him to me. This was heavenly right up until the time his hands dropped to my ass.

I stepped back and glared at him. "That is the exact reason why I don't want to go out with men. You're all too grabby."

The cutest look of confusion crossed his face.

I pulled off my blouse exposing a lilac colored lightweight bra.

"Now you can warm up by hugging me."

He pulled me in crushing my breasts against his muscled chest. He found my lips and slipped his tongue into my mouth. I think I moaned, as I rubbed my breasts back and forth across my chest.

When we came up for air, he wore the most amazing expression. I have never had a man so hyper-focused on me, and l loved every minute of it.

"We need to talk-"

I lost my train of thought when he kissed my neck sending goosebumps down my arm. I shivered.

"Listen, I-"

His next kiss landed on my shoulder.

"We've got important issues-"

He kissed the top of my breast.

I grabbed his face and tipped it up so he had to look into my eyes.

"You're not going to let me talk, are you?"

By way of answer, he popped the front clasp on my bra and took my nipple into my mouth sucking on it lightly making me gasp and push him away.

"I should leave, you're-

He took the other nipple in his mouth, and sucked it a little harder than the first leaving me weak kneed.

"You should leave," He echoed.

I tried hard to remember what was so important that I needed to tell him, I drew a blank. The only thing that seemed important was to keep his mouth on my nipple.

He surprised me by stepping back. "If we proceed any further, it will be with your consent."

"This is moving too fast." I whispered. "You have no right to stand there so sexy.

I stroked his chest, it was a nice chest. Then my finger tips dropped down to his abdomen exploring the hard muscle beneath the velvety soft skin. Desire over took me and I slipped my hand into his briefs

"Oh, my," I said as I took his rigid cock in hand.

He stood back, slid off his underwear, and sat on the bed patting on the spot where I wanted me to sit.

"I'm still cold." he hugged myself.

I stood, torn between my body's desire, and my mind's need to set things straight. It wasn't even close. My body claimed control.

"If I stay, we're going to make love," I stated.

He nodded.

"I will kiss down your body exploring every delicate curve along the way. I will drag slow, wet kisses across your clit until you beg for release, and then I will make sweet love to you until you are so exhausted that you can only cuddle beside me with a satisfied grin on your beautiful face."

I stepped closer to him. Clearly my body wanted the same things he did.

"We have issues we need to discuss." I murmured without conviction.

"All I can think of right now is how much I want you here beside me. There will be time to talk about our issues later. We're going to have years to talk about our issues. Tonight, I need you here with me."

I frowned at him. "Did you say what I think you said?"

He nodded, "We'll talk about that later, too. For right now, know that I cannot see myself living without you."

I dropped my bra then slipped out of my shorts and panties in one swift motion and sat on the bed beside him.

He leaned back and I joined him in laying on the bed. He stroked my breast as I kissed him. Gradually his hand explored the curve of my waist before stroking my hip.

"I love those hips." He murmured. "They're so not guys hips."

He got up on all fours as I lay flat on my back and kissed his way down my body from shoulder to mons one sensual inch at a time spending additional time on breasts and navel.

"I love the scent of your skin." He whispered between kisses.

He slid to the bottom of the bed, and gently pushed my legs apart. I helped him as eager as he for the exquisite passion that would follow. His kisses began at my toes and ran up my leg a leisurely inch at a time leaving a trail of goosebumps. He planted a final kiss on the crease between my legs making me moan with pleasure.

I gasped when he slid his tongue into my folds exploring my inner lips. I bucked my hips with pleasure, and trembled when his tongue sought out my recesses beyond those inner lips.

"Oh, that feels so wonderful."

He began at the bottom of my folds and licked to the top replacing his tongue with a couple of plunging fingers as he devoted his mouth to my clit.

The only thing I could do was grab his head with both hands, murmuring, "Oh my God, you're driving me crazy."

Dave pressed on, licking and sucking that little button of flesh until I clamped his head between her thighs, pulled his dart tongue as close to my clit as I could, screaming his name. When my orgasm had passed, he lay beside me once again stroking my breasts. I loved the feel of those big masculine hands on my breasts.

I kissed him long and slow once I had recovered tasting my own salty fragrant juices on his lips.

"That was amazing," I whispered between kisses, "but I want you in me."

I reached down and gave his cock a stroke. "It seems so large, though."

"I'll go slow," Dave kissed me as he centered himself between my legs. I rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit to gather lubrication.

"Push slowly," I whispered.

He did as ordered and met resistance about halfway in. He backed off, then pushed again and drove past the resistance. I gave a small gasp as a wave of pleasure shot through me.

"Okay, now don't move while I get used to you."

Once again he did as ordered taking the time to kiss me. He also did something that made his cock swell inside me. My pelvic muscles messaged his cock as I accommodated him.

I pulled his face to mine and kissed his amazing lips. "Okay, now move slowly," my voice took on a husky tone. Did that happen with sex too?

He gently pulled out of me and then slid back in at a pace that maximized sensation of skin sliding on skin, when he hit bottom I whispered, "Yes."

I urged him to go faster by digging my heels into his ass, he built up speed. As he did so. I sensed my pelvic muscles beginning to twitch.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he started slowing.

"I'm about to have my orgasm, and I want to postpone it so you can have yours first."

I giggled. "I've had three already." I kicked him in the ass again. "Now let's run this program to completion."

He drove into me hard as I arched my hips to meet him.

"I'm about to cum," he growled through his orgasm face.

I wrapped her arms and legs around him and held on tight.

Dave froze then pulsed into me again and again triggering my orgasm.

When we were done, I kissed him and he rolled off me onto the bed.

He lay there, I stroked his softening cock.

"You were right. You fit in me."

He chuckled at that. "I'd say we fit together near perfectly."

"Well, you're so big. The only other one I've seen is Darryl's and you're quite a bit bigger."

"I don't think I'm that big. It's more like Darryl is on the small side."

"Well, either way," I picked up his very limp cock and squeezed it, "I liked what you can do with it. By the way, you seduced me."

Dave shook his head. "I warned you what would happen if you stayed, and you chose to remain."

"You were very persuasive." I whispered.

"You were an easy sell," he kissed her lightly on the lips. "Besides, you can't tease a guy for over six months and not expect an explosion of passion."

"You teased me, too. Do you know how many nights I wanted to throw a chair through that damn window so I could climb into bed with you?" I took a bit of slippery dew off the tip of his cock and rubbed it between thumb and finger.

I got up on my knees and stroked his cock. "Wow. Am I making it hard again?"

"A beautiful woman touching me there arouses me."

I pouted. "Exactly how many beautiful women have touched you there?"

"Exactly one, but I generalized."

I continued stroking his cock letting it grow in my hand. "You're really hard now. I can think of a really fun place to put it."

"Would you like to try a position that women really like?"

I nodded.

"It's called cowgirl. I lay flat and you straddle my hips with me inserted into you."

"Why do women like it?" I asked as I scooted into position and straddled him.

"You control the depth and the stroke rate while I play with your breasts and clitoris."

I was so moist that I enveloped him easily and then settled onto his hips. I rocked back and forth on him.

"You're even deeper than you were before. I like this."

He reached up and gently twisted my nipples. My reaction was to clamp around his cock. His moan told me he appreciated my vaginal message

I placed my hands on his chest and rocked back and forth building up the speed of my thrusting.

"God, this, feels, good," I moaned in time with my strokes.

He steadied me by grabbing my hips until I hunched over rigid as my pussy pulsed around his cock. When I was done, I collapsed on top of him trying to maximized the skin to skin contact between us.

"Did you orgasm with me?" I asked as I kissed his neck.

"No, I wanted to make sure you had a good time."

I kissed him again. "I've had five good times. I want you to have fun, too. What do I need to do?"

"We could try doggie position."

I looked down at him. "What do you want me to do?"

"Get down on your hands and knees while I enter you from behind."

"Women like that?"

Dave nodded. "Some do, the man's penis is in a slightly different position activating different nerves. Some don't like it at all."

I got down on my hands and knees. "I feel so exposed like this."

He slid into me easily touching bottom on his first thrust. I did notice a bit of soreness, but not enough to make me stop.

"Oh, this is different. I think I like it," I forced my butt back into his groin and gave it a little shake.

He stroked out and into me again pulling my hips to his groin each time. He increased the speed until the sound of our slapping bodies filled the room. The aroma of sex filled the air.

"Harder," I commanded.

He obliged pistoning as fast as he could until he stopped and pumped pulse after pulse into my quivering body. Another orgasm washed over me. We broke and collapsed on the bed panting.

"Is that all the positions?" I asked between gasps of air.

"I need to show you reverse cowgirl, moon over Miami, and the horny gymnast, but we can do that another time." He inhaled a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "Right now I want to spoon in next to you and cuddle."

When he cupped my breast, I whispered, "Nice."

That was the last thing I heard before my soundest sleep in days.

Things changed again. We spent our weekends in each other's arms, and we walked out in public. I hoped that Darryl would see me with another man and give me up for lost.

We did the things that lovers do. We spent hours sitting together in coffee shops, grabbed lunch together during the week, and walked hand in hand amid the flowering dogwoods, cherry, and red bud trees blooming around the campus.