Through the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand started at her breasts but had likewise moved down. She grimaced slightly at his contact with her poor clit, but then he gathered residual moisture and his fingers were gentle as they queried if her clit did, or did not, want to party this morning.

It did. She stroked his cock as he stroked her. His mouth moved to suck in first one nipple then the other but she nudged him away. She pulled him as she rolled onto her back.

"Slow," she said, "so, so slow. Interested?"

He worked his legs over her right leg and she widened both once he was in place and he braced himself on his elbows. She rubbed the lovely head of his prick along her slit. The sheets were nothing but wet spots so she just shrugged about that but she again had enough natural lube. May as well add more to the sheets. She aimed his erection and he entered her pussy.

Very, very slowly. She exhaled slowly. She wanted to get used to mornings like this.

They stayed silent and held each other's eyes as he slowly fucked her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and again felt muscles that held him. She bent her knees and wrapped them around his ass. It wasn't round but damn, it was good looking. Especially without clothes to block the view.

She finally spoke after a few minutes. It felt so good, what he was doing. What they were doing.

"Need to both squeeze in, I can spare a shower this morning but only long enough for one... would need to be quick..."

"Do you mind riding a bike?"

She scrunched her face at the unexpected question.

"Sure. Been a little while, been focused on running and weights."

"Save your shower ration. We'll get the train to my place, get a couple of bikes from the pool. There are some natural hot springs. Might be a fair crowd but hard to reach from the other settlements and people are good about taking turns if need be. About thirty, forty-five minutes ride. Depends how fast we go. I have something stashed away for dinner, been saving for a special occasion, if you'd want to stay."

She locked her face, blocked the 'oh you better fucking believe I do!!!' which was her real response. Play it cool.

"Sounds like fun," she knew her voice was suitably deadpan. But she was near as certain her damned makeup-smudged eyes betrayed her.

His smile and his own glittering eyes affirmed that her eyes had indeed betrayed her. But then he quickly lowered himself and any further intended reply was muffled by his kiss. Her mouth opened and she pulled him tightly, this was response enough. He adjusted his angle of attack and continued to slowly pump his entire prick in and out of her body, his firm pubic flesh hitting her suffering clit at each deepest penetration.

Her clit declared it would suffer this current ignominy for the good of the whole. It held that once this torture was done it would accept it would have to tolerate more such abuse around lunchtime. And it accepted it'd be forced to tolerate even more such bad treatment maybe before and a few times after dinner. Not to mention its grim readiness to tolerate for the good of the collective what similar insults to which it might be forced to be subjected to tomorrow. But for now it requested that her legs nudge him to kick up the speed. It wanted more misery at the moment. He did so and her mouth grunted into his as he kicked up the speed with each subsequent stroke.

With their discipline and training their mobiles had been put into the charging cradles in her kitchenette once they'd returned the previous evening, even a tiny flat like hers offered at least a couple that were hooked to a rechargeable battery for the annoyingly too common power outages. Hers had been ignored other than for the 'check ins' and her quick planning session with her neighbor. She'd also sent an 'I'm very, very ok' to her girlfriend, a standard and prearranged signal, and received a 'good, found a big one, yay' back. What a slut that girl was!

The mobiles lasted days and could be nursed over a week but keeping them topped off was second nature. There were plenty of ways to die in today's world, a flat battery because you ignored an opportunity to charge it was about the stupidest one you could manage.

But that meant that both mobiles had no trouble blaring out their unblockable alarms.

He stopped at full penetration and broke the kiss. Both turned their heads slightly to look in the direction of the offending sounds. Two differing sets of urgent tones sounded not quite a second apart. There'd be text messages detailing orders and directives along for the ride with those tones.

No! Not today! Not NOW! She looked at him and was gratified that what she knew was her own anguished expression was shared.

"You're in armored," he said softly, "Seventy-first."

He knew her unit's tone! It was barely different from the Seventy-second's or -third's. And other related units. But.

"Yeah... driver. You... you're... you're First Infiltrators. First... fucking... Infiltrators."

"Yeah," his voice was soft. She'd never knowingly met a real veteran Infiltrator. They walked the streets, as had just been driven as deep as the cock inside of her by a tone that lasted less than two seconds. She and her girlfriend had met a few men and even a crazed woman or two who'd claimed the mantle on rare nights out. They may as well have had a flashing 'bullshit' sign on their foreheads. Real ones didn't advertise. Didn't need to advertise.

Like this man.

She thought back. Yes, he was smooth, had never in their not-all-that-long acquaintance made a clumsy step. That's why he'd been able to move in and out of bed without disturbing her. But. Their missions were... dangerous. No, living was dangerous. Their missions left dangerous behind, way behind... But. He was alive. He was HERE. He was the best then. This had been the one item they'd danced around during the week. They'd both mentioned they were Reserve, almost everyone their age not disabled was Reserve or Auxiliary, but you didn't talk about your actual unit unless it was Official Business or it was a unit mate. At other times it brought bad luck. Or you were a moron braggart on a night out thinking you were dealing with the equally stupid.

"Reserve now," he said, "well, reserve until a few seconds ago. Like you. Shit's hitting the fan."

"Yeah..."

"But no general alarm outside so it's not hitting too close by. It'll still be hitting the rotating blades in a few minutes."

He pulled back and shoved himself to full depth. Hard, so very hard. She flexed her arms and legs and squeezed him tight before she slid her ass and pulled his head to hers to lock their mouths together. They pumped each other as hard and fast as they could. Her clit screamed so her mouth didn't have to.

They would make it to those hot springs. GOD DAMMIT they WOULD make it to those hot springs.

Just not today.

But they WOULD make it. BOTH of them. She wasn't sure she could squeeze him tighter but she tried. And not just with her arms and legs.

*****