Thumps On The Wall

Story Info
Hubby's post coital thoughts.
775 words
3.03
15.1k
14
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story of 778 words

Mark Chamberlain was lying on his bed, in post coital relaxation, admiring the lovely sleeping form next to him, by the soft light cast from bedside lamps. He felt good, relaxed and contented after a good fuck.

He cast his eyes over her from bottom to top, as she lay on her back with her arms relaxed at her sides. Starting with her magenta painted toenails, he slid his gaze onto her dainty feet, then up to her slim ankles, along up her long, smooth, shapely legs to her slightly puffy labia, her shaven mound and lower belly. His gaze continued upwards, over her softly rounded tummy to her trim waist and onto her magnificent breasts with their lovely pink nipples and areolas. This woman was gorgeous.

When his eyes reached her soft red lips, he could see a little evidence of the way she'd cleaned his cock, after he'd come in her for the second time. But he couldn't resist kissing them softly now.

He lay down and closed his eyes, he'd been sleepy, but found that he'd once again become aroused.

Now he opened his eyes again and looked around him at the many framed photographs of Antonia (she preferred it shortened to Toni), his lovely brunette wife, hanging on the bedroom walls at each side of, and behind, the bed. In most of them she was looking into the camera lens with a smile on her face, in some of the others her mouth was otherwise engaged. She was naked in every picture and was shown having sex in various positions. She enjoyed being filmed during sex, and she loved their erotic picture gallery as much as he did.

Both twenty eight years old, they'd been married for four years now. They'd started fucking on their second date, and they still fucked with the same intensity now as they had in those early days, albeit now with more skill. They enjoyed their sex life and made sure that they pleasured each other on each occasion, as well as themselves.

The video cameras and editing equipment had been expensive, but well worth it, he thought, as he reflected on the satisfied looks on his wife's face beaming from the photographs. They also enjoyed watching the many videos he'd recorded, and the stills that he'd printed from them were those that adorned the walls.

He looked again at the sleeping form beside him. He'd slept alongside her for a while after they fucked but he'd been woken by the soft thumps on the partition wall above his head, and he hoped the noise wouldn't wake her.

They'd fucked each other to a standstill and then they'd drifted off into an exhausted sleep. He'd cum in her twice, and now she lay quiet with his cum leaking from her pussy. He would let her sleep until morning, then they'd fuck again until it was time to get up.

He watched, fascinated, as her firm breasts rose and fell slowly with her breathing. He supported himself on one elbow, reached out carefully and traced gentle circles around her nipples with his forefinger, watching them rise and harden, even in her sleep. A soft sigh escaped from her slightly parted lips. Her golden tresses were spread over the pillow, she really was a vision of loveliness.

The banging on the partition wall became a little louder and faster. He knew they would stop soon, then he would return to sleep himself. For the umpteenth time he resolved to do something about the bedhead in the next room, the brackets behind it were beginning to make dents in the wall.

He lay back and closed his eyes hearing the sounds reached a soft crescendo, as his friend in the next room gave the lovely brunette beneath him another good seeing to! Hopefully the video cameras, unobtrusively positioned each side of their bed, would have recorded more exciting footage, and maybe that would enable him to print one or two more stills for the bedroom picture gallery.

Mark knew he wouldn't do anything about the bedhead. He liked to hear the sound generated by the energetic fucking when their friends came to stay. When it was his turn to use the second bedroom, he always pulled the bed further away from the wall, so the sound of his fucking wouldn't disturb the others. He knew that his friend was well aware that he could prevent the behead striking the wall in the same way, but he also knew that he wanted Mark to hear how well his wife was being taken care of.