Thunder Between My Legs Ch. 01

Story Info
Love and passion blossom on a horse ranch.
3k words
4.5
4.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers

I'm in decent shape for my age and mercifully so. My job as a nurse is physically demanding and while you might not have known that about my profession, I can assure you it's true. It requires me to be fit but that's not how I stay fit.

I get most of my workout each day by exercising the horses. We have three. Two are boarded with us and the third is mine. He is a three year old named Thunder and I've had him since he was a foal. He is a beautiful chestnut with white sox on the front and a white blaze on his forehead.

I'm a divorced mother of two and my oldest son still lives with me. He has a job in town just as I do but he contributes mightily around the yard and stables when he's home. We have a part time hand and groomer named Micah. He has a remarkable gift with horses. I'd honestly have to say he's awesome with animals.

One morning last July after I finished exercising the boarders, Missy and Molly, I brushed them down, put them back in their stalls and headed down the aisle toward Thunder. He knew the drill, knew he was about to get the chance to run and was very animated. He always is. I believe above all things, he loves to run.

I had put the bridle on him and was preparing to throw the blanket on when it hit me. I haven't ridden bareback since I was a teenager. This was maybe a perfect opportunity. It was Micah's day off, my son Jeffrey was at work. Nobody was around to see me if I got thrown. I wasn't at all afraid of that, to make a point. I'd been thrown scores of times over the years. I just didn't want to suffer the indignation of having either of them see it happen. I grabbed a handful of mane and swung up.

The horse was startled for a quick moment but he very quickly settled. They know. Horses know. They know if you know what you're doing or not. They recognize that certain pressure of your knees against their ribs, your soft management of the reins, the confident sureness of your voice when you speak to them. You can't fake it. They know.

We had a wonderful ride. I knew this horse well and he knew me. I've always challenged him but I've never asked him to give more than he could. We didn't jump very much, for example, but when I sent him over a low hedge, he never hesitated. He was fabulous.

I always liked to give him a hard ride just before we'd turn for home. That might only last 6 or 8 minutes but it was enough to let him go full out. He loved it and when it began to wind him, and I could always tell, I'd slow to a trot, then a walk and we'd head back. That's when I got this crazy idea. I'd have to give it some thought. It was just the littlest bit naughty. Or maybe not.

The following Tuesday, both men being gone from the ranch for the day and it being particularly beautiful outside, I decided to try something I'd never done before. The feeling of freedom you get alone on a horse, the awesomeness of his power, the whole wind-in-your face experience as you tear across the fields alone with nature; it's a very heady thing. And I was feeling just brazen enough that day to ride naked.

I wore my house coat out to the barn to exercise Missy and Molly and when I put them away and got my horse bridled, I went out one last time to be sure we were alone. Sure enough, nobody in sight and the nearest neighbor being more than four miles away, I put my robe on a hook and using one of the stall rails to help me, I climbed on.

Looking back, maybe I should have been more cautious or thoughtful about riding bare back and bear bottomed that day, but I did it and I'm glad of it.

I must tell you it was thrilling. When we got out to the west pasture and I gave him his head, he was off like a rocket. The feeling of that churning beast between by legs was mind blowing. I'd never experienced the sensation before...or anything like it. His muscled back undulating beneath me, the scent of the meadow that day, the slant of the sun, the wind rushing across my face, my breasts and through my hair.

He was at full gallop, his ears pinned back and his breaths coming loud and fast, my bare lady parts directly atop his withers as they churned and worked and flexed, his tendons tightening and releasing in perfect rhythm with his driving, sprinting stride. It was sensation on steroids.

I looked down at my breasts as they heaved out in counter point to the horse's forceful strides. I saw my own hands only barely, limply holding the reins. I'd let him take control. This was his heaven too.

I want to be quick to make the point that this had nothing to do with sex. I have no interest in any kind of sexual encounter with a damn farm animal. Eww! Instead, this was about sensation and it was deeply that. It was euphoric.

We came back to the barn soon after that but for the next several days my mind couldn't or wouldn't let go of that exhilarating first impression - the feeling I got when my bare bottom first came in contact with that horse's bare back. He was warm and smooth and so was I. I just have to say, oh my gawd.

I remained naked after the ride as I hosed the horse off and brushed him down. It might have been a little wicked but I hosed myself off too, there in the shadow of the barn. It was exhilarating; the cool water spewing forcefully against my sweaty form, the feeling of the hose in my hand, insistent and firm, rumbling silently in my fingers, surging from within as if it had life. And in a sense it did, it's insistent spew shooting against my face and lips, running on down my neck, my shoulders and breasts, on down to my belly, my hairless muffin, legs and feet. The smell of the wet hay beneath me was familiar and heady. I turned the hose against the back of my neck and it was deliciously cooling, running down my torso and across my bottom, again raising the familiar smell of 'farm' from the earth beneath as it got wetter and wetter.

But I had to keep an eye on the clock too and the long driveway. I was still alone and had calculated as much, but was thankful for it nevertheless. Nobody would ever know about it, but I'd forever remember that first time I experienced Thunder between my legs.

The next Tuesday was cool and wet. I still had to exercise the horses but I didn't ride that day.

The Tuesday after that, Micah was at the ranch working a make up day. He asked for and I happily gave him the Friday before off. It was his daughter's birthday. He was a great guy and we were lucky to have him. I'd have gladly done that and more.

The following Tuesday, though, was beautiful and again I was alone on the ranch with the horses. I would be for the entire day. I threw caution to the wind and did all my outdoor morning chores naked, including exercising Missy and Molly. I knew I'd get dirty leading them around the coral like that and I didn't care. As always, I allowed them a half hour of play time to themselves inside the fence rails. I could already hear Thunder nickering and carrying on.

He recognized my finishing touches with the boarders. He was already pumped up and being none too quiet about it.

I climbed on and off we went, Thunder and me, joy and exaltation waiting for us in the far meadows. Nature can be cruel when she cares to be but that day, that magnificent Tuesday in late July, she treated us like royalty. The pounding of his hooves echoed off the surrounding trees like a canyon. The wind was sweet with the smell of late summer and the symphony of color she set before us was breath stealing; every hue of green you might conceive and the wild flowers laid out across the grassland were stupefying in their splendor. No master's brush and pallet could match it...ever.

Our time out there blew by as surely and blissfully as the wind in my face but inevitably it did, so we turned for home. I had become so focused on the joy of the ride and so unconscious of my nakedness that I smiled and waved enthusiastically at Micah, standing in the yard by the barn.

He looked. He saw me but he didn't wave back and in that instant I knew. Oh my gawd.

I had no place to hide. I was exposed without possibility of cover. I held my arm across my breasts for all the good that did and walked the horse on in, heading for the other side of the barnyard from where Micah stood waiting.

'Damn, he's coming over here' I thought to myself. 'Shit, damn'. But it was too late.

I could just sit up there looking the fool or dismount and at least use the horse for cover. That's what I did. Micah spoke up.

"This is hysterical," he said.

"What, seeing me naked is hysterical?"

"No, seeing you get caught out here naked, that's what's hysterical. I don't care about the horse. In fact that's probably pretty cool, riding naked, but clearly you didn't figure to get caught."

"Ok, smart ass," I said, "I miscalculated. You caught me. Now what am I supposed to do?"

"You don't have to do anything," he said. "I'm going to turn around, go inside and you can take Thunder back to the barn. I assume you've got clothes there?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded.

"Ok, then," he said, "and one more thing. I'm never going to mention this to anybody - ever. This is your private land your horse and it was me that invaded your privacy. You've got nothing to be embarrassed about," and he turned around and headed for the house.

I waited to see if he'd turn to sneak a peek. He didn't.

I figured for sure I hadn't heard the last of that but he never mentioned it again. Not until late August, that is.

"What shift are you working next week?" he asked.

"7 to 3 every day," I replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Ever since I saw you naked up on that stallion, I can't get the thought out of my head, you know, what it must be like to do that. So unless you object, I want to take Thunder for a workout on Tuesday."

"You mean take him out naked?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what I mean," he said. And the following Saturday I found out he did.

I was at the well filling some water buckets and he came over.

"Thanks for letting me take Thunder out on Tuesday. It was better than I imagined," he said and he was all smiles.

"I kind of don't know what to say to that. Good for you, I guess."

"So I've got a proposal. Let's take the horses out together. You take Thunder and I'll take Missy." He was flat out grinning at me now.

"You mean naked?"

He adjusted his hat, looked around briefly, turned back, looking square at me and just stared for a few seconds.

"Yup," was his reply

"What are you, nuts?" I couldn't help it. That just came out reflexively and I laughed right out loud. "You want me to go riding naked with you?" I asked, some exasperated disbelief in my voice.

He nodded.

I don't know what came over me but I agreed and by late August it was our regular Tuesday thing. I'd become comfortable being naked with him and he wasn't exactly hard on the eyes either. It was sensual and erotic but hadn't yet taken on a full blown sexual component until that Tuesday in September. It was the day after Labor Day and if I live to be a thousand, I'll never forget it.

We were in the stable making preparations when again he surprised me with his proposal and I surprised myself with my acceptance. We took Thunder out and rode double. Naked, bareback and double.

I did a quick calculation. Did I want to be in back where my boobs would be pressed against his back or in front where his boy thing would be pressed against my butt? I threw caution to the wind and chose to drive. He agreed and I can't say I was surprised.

We were at the far end of the south meadow and I had Thunder at a slow walk. Again it was a beautiful day, drop dead gorgeous in fact. The leaves hadn't yet begun to turn but it was wonderfully warm and unmistakably early fall. The sun is a little less yellow that time of year and not as high in the sky. The greenery is a tiny bit less vibrant - the chlorophyll beginning to fade. That familiar autumn smell hadn't stepped forward yet but you just know instinctively its coming. You have a sense of it inside you.

We fell into a quiet pause. Micah had begun to trace his fingers up and down my back and I wanted him to. He leaned forward and planted some soft kisses on my neck below my ear and it was delicious, tender. I pulled Thunder to a stop and just laid back into Micah, lazily but with purpose. I was inviting him to go on and he responded.

He reached up, turned my head back to face him and we kissed. That too was delicious. Every part of this was carrying me forward.

He took my breast in his hand and I loved it. And right then, at that exact moment and acting on pure instinct, I managed to swivel my body around and in a flash, I sat facing him.

And if the eagles looked down right then, they'd see it all; our parts pressed together, our gaze fixed on each other and our breaths still coming evenly but more forcefully. I knew without looking that he was ready, my ache for more was unmistakable and growing urgent.

We kissed the best kiss ever and melted into each other's arms. We stayed like that for a full minute and then began to explore each other with our hands and eyes. I felt that tell tale tingling when he traced across my areola. He leaned in and took my left breast. He nibbled on my nipple in the most exquisite way. I felt the sharp edge of his teeth on me, tender but deliberate. The man knew a woman's body like a road map, I can tell you that much for sure.

I ran my hands across his chest and shoulders. I could sense his muscles beneath the taunt skin and I played my fingers and palms across his flesh. It was powerfully erotic and when I looked up, he was looking back at me, directly into my eyes, my soul, the core of me. I wanted to surrender to him entirely in that moment, to be his possession.

I leaned back against the horse's neck and lifted my pelvis - an unspoken invitation offered and answered, fully and entirely. It was dizzying and then the unimaginable happened. He reached behind me, grabbed the reins and took Thunder to a walk and then to a slow canter. The sensation was otherworldly.

As horsemen well know, when you take a true athlete like Thunder to a full gallop, he sort of glides. You still damn well better hang on but it's almost like he's gliding over the terrain. A canter is not that. We were pleasantly bouncing on that great chestnut's back.

It wasn't dislodging but it was for real and it multiplied the pleasure. I'd heard of having sex on the washing machine in spin cycle to enhance the effect but this was nuts. This was all that times a million. With every step he was deep inside me and then released. Deep in and then released.

There was nothing even about our breathing now. It was coming in heaving gasps and his breath on my face was intoxicating. This was sensation on top of sensation. I wanted. I needed. And in a moment I surrendered to my orgasm. It came from beyond the planets and tore through me like an comet. We both climaxed at the same time. I don't know if he was being generous and waiting for me but either way, it was cosmic.

He let go of the reins. Thunder stopped. He stood still and slowly but ever so blissfully, we recovered and came back to earth. Neither of us said a word. Nothing needed to be said. We had just shared one of nature's most profound gifts, the ultimate giving of one to another and we did it atop a massive beast, a beautiful stallion I will never forget.

We agreed to turn for home.

He noticed I was smiling.

"What's that smile all about? he asked.

"Well, I think you've got a pretty good idea about why but you don't know the whole story. I've got a surprise planned for you back at the ranch." I winked at him.

I was planning to hose him down.

- - - - - - - -

Author's note: Autumn inevitably gives way to winter and even if the story has to move inside by the fire, surely there will be burning embers to warm the way for passion to ride again, maybe this time on a Bison skin rug by the hearth. Many thanks to dear friend Joyce for her generous help in editing this story.

dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers