Thunderfist's Turmoil Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr. Gorgo
Dr. Gorgo
26 Followers

"They don't" I explained. "Not after that issue. The sales were terrible."

"Well anyway" she said as she kneeled down to wash my legs, carefully keeping her head away from my still-hard cock. "After that, I wasn't too interested in dating anybody. I just didn't see the point. And I wanted to get away from you for a while. You were just too much of a reminder that nobody else but you would ever really know all of me. So when Doctor Moonlight offered to make me her partner for a while, I jumped at the chance. Being away from you helped me get my head back on straight. And I missed you so much. It made me see that maybe it was okay if you were the only one who knew."

"I missed you too baby girl" I admitted.

"I know Daddy, I know" she said as she finished up the top of my legs and moved on to my calves and feet. "So I resigned myself to the fact that the only ones who could only truly know me were you and Aunt Marie. She's beautiful and all but I'm just not interested in her that way. But when I figured out that you're the only man who can ever completely understand me, I started to look at you differently. You've been everything a girl can ever ask for in a father, but I need more from you now. I'm a woman, and just like I went from being your sidekick to being your partner as a hero, I need to change our relationship as a woman to a man."

With that she gently pushed me forward into the water spray to rinse off. I stayed silent as the water rid the soap from my skin. I realized what she was asking me to become, and it scared me. I loved her so much, and she was the most important person in my life. But to go from loving her to being in love with her, I wasn't sure I could do it. I'd been forced to adapt to a lot with her over the years, but I wasn't sure I could make this change.

Part of it was self-doubt. A father doesn't think any man is good enough for his precious daughter, and in my case, that included me. I'd done my best to stand by my wife, my daughter, my friends over the years, but deep down worried I'd come up short sometimes. As irrational as it was, a part of me still blamed myself for Angela's death. Sure, I stopped a lot of crimes as Thunderfist, but how many villains had I actually helped reform? And although no one else remembered Danielle's coming out as trans, I wondered if I could have done something, anything, to make the subsequent events go better, When your daughter's life derails so badly that you have to have a sorceress reset her past, you feel quite a bit of guilt, y'know?

Oddly enough, the immorality of the situation didn't enter my mind. I knew a father shouldn't take advantage of his daughter, of course. But she was the one who initiated this. I'd gone out of my way not to give in to my urges. She was the one who wanted me to treat her like a woman. And she was of legal age. Sure, she was still a few months shy of her 19th birthday and had a lot to learn. But emotionally, she was clearly in control of herself. Her desire for me wasn't some silly infatuation, I knew. It was a mature young woman's need for a man to love her and please her.

And make no mistake; I wanted to be that man. I was as attracted to her as she was to me. I wanted to take her into my arms and show her the ways of sex. Maybe not quite that second. A shower was no place for a young woman's first time. But after we'd get out from the water spray, I'd want to take her to my bed.

I was fighting a war with myself and I wasn't sure which side was winning. I turned around and looked down at my beloved daughter who was still on her knees, waiting for me to say something. Again I was torn in two as I looked at her. A beautiful, naked woman on her knees, gazing into your eyes. It was sexy as Hell. But there was also a part of me that looked at her as innocent , like a girl gazing up at her Daddy.

She reached her right arm up and took my hand in hers. I stepped forward to get into position to help her get up. But she had other ideas. "Don't freak out, okay?" she said as she leaned forward. Before I knew what was happening, my daughter's lips were around my stiff penis. Right away I felt her tongue caress the head of my prick as she began to move her head slightly back and forth. Her left hand wrapped itself around the part of my shaft still outside her mouth.

She began to pump my cock with her hand while her mouth continued to stimulate the head and her tongue worked the underside of the glans. I was amazed at her technique and briefly wondered how she'd gotten so good at this. Then I remembered that, like she'd reminded me before, she used to have a penis and no doubt had done some exploring. I was enjoying the fruits of her discoveries. The sensation was incredibly pleasurable.

Even if I had wanted to, I don't think I could have made her stop. As light as her touch was, I knew she wouldn't let go of me until she got what she wanted. And the truth of it was, I didn't want to stop her. I loved her too much, and I was too lost. My indecision and self-doubt of mere moments ago were gone now. She wanted this. That was clear. As I looked down at my beautiful Danielle, I could see she was into what she was doing. This wasn't a hesitant little virgin girl tentatively doing something she didn't understand. This was a sexy vixen doing her best to please her lover.

Why shouldn't I enjoy her efforts? Didn't I deserve this? Was I not a good man deserving of love? Shouldn't I have a woman of my own? I decided there and then that if Danielle wanted me that way, I was all in. I didn't worry about what the world would think of us. I was used to keeping secrets. I would make my Danni feel special and beloved every day of my life.

An unkind observer might suspect that my daughter's next trick is what pushed me over the edge into my feelings of romantic love. But with God as my witness, I swear I'd fallen for her before she did what she did next. Her hand dropped from my penis and she leaned forward, taking all of it into her mouth. I'm fairly well-endowed with seven inches of dick to my name, so Danielle had to take some of it down her throat.

For a moment I felt no resistance, and then her throat muscles suddenly enveloped my flesh. With my last shred of conscious thought, I realized she had adapted her esophagus to accept my cock easier. I marveled at her ingenuity and then lost myself in the sensation of the best blowjob I was ever likely to receive. She moved her head back and forth to stimulate my rock-hard member while her hands gently began to massage my testicles. I didn't last long after that. The shower stall was filled with the sound of the water falling on us, the sucking Danni was performing and my moans and whimpers of pleasure.

"Danni, I'm gonna cum" I announced as I felt that familiar tingle that preceded an eruption. My daughter didn't miss a beat as she continued to fellate me. I blew my load down her throat as she kept on bobbing her head. It had been a while since Marie and I had made love, so I was a bit backed up. I shot stream after stream until I finally ran out of spunk for Danielle to swallow.

Not a drop had escaped her lips, which made me wonder if her power to adapt her body had somehow come into play again. But in truth, I really didn't care. After putting up a good fight, I felt my penis already starting to deflate a little as Danni pulled her head back and let it out of her mouth. She looked up at me with a smile.

"Ooh, that was more than I ever shot out when I was younger" she said. "Guess I did pretty good for a first-timer. eh?"

I didn't answer her with words. I pulled her off her knees and into an embrace. Her body pressed against mine as I lowered my head to bring my lips to hers. Our mouths opened and our tongues entwined as I kissed her as a lover for the first time. My hands ran across her back and her sides as I delighted in how she felt and tasted. I was torn between staying there forever or giving her back the pleasure she had given me. The latter won over.

I broke our embrace and turned around to shut off the water. "I think we're as clean as we're gonna get tonight" I said as I turned back to Danielle. I extended my left arm towards the glass door and she got the message, opening it. She stepped out with me right behind her, grabbed a towel and handed it to me.

Instead of getting one for herself, she stood on the bathmat while her body produced a ripple that started at her feet and worked its way up. She raised her arms and pointed them at the shower as the water on her skin was carried off of her and shot onto the stall's marble floor. Even her hair followed suit, pointing itself at the shower and discharging its moisture. She stood before me dry as a bone, clean as a whistle and as naked as the day she was born.

"Cute trick" I admitted. "But you've outsmarted yourself little girl. You could have done that to get yourself clean as soon as we left the sewers. You didn't need to shower at all."

Caught red-handed in her deception, she put her hands behind her back and lowered her head a little in an effort to look contrite. "Okay, sure, but I like showering. I like the feel of it. And tonight, I like the company" she added while looking up at me.

"When did you put this little plan together?" I asked her while drying myself off.

"Right after we caught up with Nero" she explained. "As soon as we had him, I knew we'd be heading home and it dawned on me you'd need a good shower. I'd figured out how I felt about you a while back and I decided tonight was gonna be the night I told you. So I made up a little lie about the plumbing, changed into my doll form and now you know everything."

"Lying to your father" I said with an expression of mock disapproval as I tossed the towel over her shoulder into the hamper. "All to seduce him into such salacious acts. Oh what a lewd little minx you are!"

She smiled and said "Yeah, like you were complaining. Don't forget that you were the one who asked me to drop the doll form. So this is as much on you as it is on me."

"What would you have done if I hadn't asked you to drop it?" I asked her.

"Honestly, my plan was to 'accidentally' lose concentration and turn back" she answered, making air-quotes tp emphasize the word :accidentally". "But you asked me to change before I could pretend. And I'm glad you did. I felt so relieved when you told me to do it. That's when I knew we were going to happen. And we did. And now I feel like the happiest girl in the world."

With that, she stepped forward again and put her arms around my neck. She leaned in to kiss me but I pulled back. I didn't want us to get bogged down in the bathroom. "Whereas I feel like the guiltiest man in the world."

Danielle turned serious instantly. "Don't say that Daddy" she told me. "I told you you're the only one who I can love. It doesn't matter that you're my father."

I put my index finger on her lips to quiet her before she could go on. "No darling" I said. "I don't feel guilty that you're my daughter. I should, but I don't. I feel guilty that you made me cum in there and where I come from, when a lady does you a solid like that, it's custom to return the favor. And yet here you are, all naked and unfulfilled. Feels like unfinished business to me."

She relaxed when she saw that I was chiding her. "Oh, I see" she said in a seductive tone. "You want me to scotch up on the counter?"

What is with this girl and doing it in the bathroom? I wondered. "No baby" I told her. "Call me old-fashioned, but I think a first time should be had in a bed. Much more comfortable."

With that, I scooped her into my arms and carried her over the threshold of the bathroom door into my bedroom. The symbolism wasn't lost on me. Or on her, I suspect. I gently deposited her in the middle of my mattress and stole a quick kiss before straightening up and making my way to the foot of the bed. She spread her legs for me as I climbed into position. "One thing" I instructed her. "Don't use your powers now. Let this happen naturally. I need to do this for you without any of your tricks."

"Okay Daddy" she said with a quiver of nervousness in her voice. "And when you're ready, put in inside me. You won't hurt me. I never made myself a hymen. You don't need to worry about getting me pregnant either. I can control where I am in my cycle, so it can't happen unless I want it to,"

I paused for a second and then shook my head. Our lives were very strange sometimes. And with that thought, I moved forward and planted a kiss on my daughter's vagina. I wasn't used to a hairless pussy but I was quick to adapt. I opened my mouth and started to explore her folds with my tongue, taking my time. This was our first time together, so I was scouting around for where and what gave her pleasure. I knew she'd probably like to have her clit gently played with. But there's more to pleasing a woman than just that.

I listened to Danielle's breathing and sighs as my tongue moved up and down, here and there. When I got a reaction, I moved back and forth on that spot to see if she liked it. Most of the time, she did.

After the first few minutes I broke away and raised my head a little. "Honey," I told her, "Don't be afraid to make noises when we make love. I like to know when I'm doing well. Making you happy makes me happy." She nodded and I got back to licking her.

"Ohh I'm so happy Daddy" she moaned. "I love that we're doing this. Ahh!" she said as I continued working my way around her folds. "I thought about this a lot. Of being with you. Ohhh, yes, that's feels good. Keep doing that."

Encouraged by her appreciative words, I returned to pleasing my new lover. I put my right index finger inside her, finding her tighter than any woman I'd ever been with. She reacted by sucking in a breath. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "You're the first man to be in there. "

"Feels like it" I observed. "How does it feel to you? Do you like it?"

She nodded her head. "Oh yeah. It feels strange, but good too. I like it Daddy. You can put your finger inside me any time you want. Your finger or, you know, something else." she said in a seductive tone.

"Don't be so impatient" I gently scolded her. "I wanna feel you cum on my tongue before we get to that. Just relax and enjoy yourself baby."

She closed her eyes and put her head back on the mattress as I explored her honey pot. She sighed as I looked for the places she liked best. I also returned to licking her, moving up to her clitoris and gently running my tongue over it. She tried to articulate her pleasure but she was having trouble forming words. Part of me wanted to let up a bit, let her excitement subside a little before ramping up the pressure again. But in truth, we'd both had a long day and I was eager to have her reach her orgasm. I wanted my daughter to feel the pleasure I was so desperate to give her. So I continued my efforts unabated. She, in turn, continued letting out sounds of joy and surprise. And then, she reached the peak. She suddenly silenced herself and tensed up. Her body shook and I felt a sense of deep happiness that I had made my lady love feel so good.

"Oh wow!" she said as she calmed down. "That was great. That was so much better then when I do it myself. Thank you Daddy."

"You're welcome sweetheart" I said as I moved up her body and planted a kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around me and opened her mouth. Her tongue reached out to find my own and we proceeded to make out as our bodies rubbed against one another. The feeling was very pleasurable and my penis, back to full erection, started poking her vagina. She noticed and reached down to place it position for me to enter her.

"I'm ready Daddy" she said as she looked me in the eyes.

I nodded and raised myself up on my arms. I moved forward slowly and carefully. Hyman or no, her vagina was very tight and not used to my intrusion. Her eyes went wide as the head of my cock slipped inside. I stopped for a second to let her get used to the sensation and then slowly started to move forward and backwards. Each time, I moved a little deeper inside of her. She broke our eye contact as she looked down to where I was penetrating her.

"It's happening. It's really happening." she said between breaths. "Oh my God, we're really doing this."

"You bet we are, darling" I confirmed. "You better like it because I wanna do it every night from now on. You're gonna be my woman and I'm gonna be your man."

"Oh yes Daddy" she agreed. "We belong to each other now. We can't get married, but in our hearts we can be husband and wife."

By now I was fully inside of her when I was thrusting forward and each time I did she caught her breath. But after suggesting we'd be secretly married, I think her breathing also paused as she realized what she was saying. I was too far gone to stop pounding her vagina but not so much as to not notice her concern.

"Yes, I want that. I want you to be my wife." I told her. "I never want another man to touch you. You're mine. All mine. I won't even look at another woman anymore. You're all I need. All I want. I love you Danni. I love you so much."

"I love you too Daddy" She responded. "We'll never be apart. We'll be together forever Daddy. Forever."

Our conversation became less articulate after that as our coupling became more frantic. Grunts of "So good" and "Don't stop" were about all that we could manage. She was pushing her pelvis to meet my thrusts and get as much of me into her as we could. I was mesmerized by the motion of her breasts as they slightly jiggled each time I bottomed out. I don't think I'd ever seen anything as sexy as my daughter as we fucked each other silly.

Suddenly she opened her eyes wide and I saw that once again she had reached her climax. I silently thanked God as I knew I was very close to finishing up myself. I kept thrusting through her orgasm and less than a minute later I grabbed her and held her close as I shot off inside her with a chocked moan.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "I feel it inside of me! I can feel your cum! We did it Daddy. We made love."

I rolled off her and lay on my back. She turned on her side and cuddled up against me.

"I meant what I said Daddy" she told me. "About how we belong to each other now:"

"I know baby" I assured her. "So did I. There's not a priest in the world that'll marry us. But it doesn't matter. We're with each other now. Tomorrow you'll move your clothes in here. You sleep in this bed from now on."

"Partners in a whole new way" she agreed. "We're gonna have to be careful who we invite over. Or come up with some crazy cover story." She suddenly turned pensive for an instant. "What are we gonna tell Aunt Marie?" she asked.

"The truth" I answered matter-of-factly. "You think we can keep this a secret from her? She knows us too well. She'll figure it out the second she sees us."

"But what about you and her" she continued. "You think she'll be upset about losing you? 'Cause I won't share you Daddy. I can't."

"Calm down honey" I said as soothingly as I could. "We were friends long before we were lovers. I love her, but I'm in love with you. It's that simple. She'll see that. She always senses these things. And the fact of the matter is, she's not in love with me either. For all the good times we had together, I never got that sese of... devotion, I guess, from her."

"Yeah, I think I see what you're saying" she agreed. "But that's her loss. Me, I plan on being devoted to you and proving it every day for the rest of my life."

I kissed her in response and we quieted down for the night. The events of the day caught up to us and soon we were both asleep.

I awoke late in the morning the next day to find myself alone in bed. I got up and slipped on my robe as I heard voices from downstairs. I made my way to the kitchen where I wasn't surprised to discover Marie there talking with Danielle.

Dr. Gorgo
Dr. Gorgo
26 Followers