Thunderstorm

Story Info
A young man and a woman at a cottage during a thunderstorm.
4.5k words
4.64
33.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about what happened at a remote cottage during a heavy thunderstorm, when an eighteen-year-old and his best friend's mother are stranded there. As it turns out she has an extreme fear of lightning and thunder.

A loud thunderclap woke Jake with a start, there was a serious storm in progress! He quickly realized it was close, huge lightning flashes were followed with immediate thunder that made the windows rattle. Heavy rain had started too, it sounded like a waterfall was cascading on the shingle roof of the cottage. Cottage was a bit of a misnomer, it was a pretty luxurious place with a large kitchen, a living room with satellite TV, 4 bathrooms, and 5 bedrooms if you included the master bedroom, where Nancy was sleeping.

Nancy was his friend Peter's mom who had already been up here for several days. He himself had barely made it in his father's old RAV 4 because of earlier heavy rain. With all this extra rain the roads were going to be impassable, washouts were pretty well guaranteed. It was going to be just Nancy and him for the next day or more. Not that he minded! He had been smitten with his best friend's mom since he was twelve. Not that he would ever tell Peter! Or her.

But he had often fantasized about her before going to sleep and even dreamed of her when actually sleeping. These almost always involved some heroic act on his part, after which she showed her immense gratitude in a very physical way. Nancy was just shy of forty and looked at least ten years younger. She had Peter when she was nineteen, before she even went to university. His friend Peter was also eighteen but five months his junior.

Jake had been put in the guest room, which was opposite the master bedroom. It was a smaller copy of that room, with a queen bed and a less grandiose bathroom. Being across the hall also meant he could hear Nancy getting up. She did not deal well with thunderstorms he knew.

"Jake, Jake, are you there?"

She sounded scared. He quickly jumped out of bed and opened the door before she even was there. Nancy looked terrified, was terrified! Lightning was flashing all the time outside, and every thunderclap made her cringe.

"Nancy, Nancy, it is just a thunderstorm. Don't worry!"

"I hate thunderstorms! I did not tell you, but they scare the hell out of me."

Tears streaked her face, and she seemed to hunch with every rumble of thunder. Instinctively Jake held out his arms and without hesitation Nancy walked straight into his embrace. Jake was just wearing his sleep shorts, but his naked torso did not stop Nancy from crawling into his arms. She was just wearing some frilly loose shirt and panties and not much else he realized as he felt her breasts rub his chest. She put her arms around his hips and pulled herself closer yet.

Nancy was half a head shorter, and he outweighed her likely by 40 or 50 pounds. He had bulked up a lot in his first year at university. He had joined the athletics program and made regular visits to the school sport center for power training.

"Oh Jake, I am so glad you are here, that I am not alone."

He knew she was crying when he felt hot tears fall onto his chest and roll down. They stood like this for a minute or so

"Oh Nancy, don't be afraid. Come, and let's sit on my bed. It is getting cold"

Half releasing her, he gently guided her to the side of his bed where they sat down, side by side. The storm and the rain indeed had caused a big dip in temperature, so he grabbed the comforter and pulled it up over their shoulders.

"We both need to stay warm" he just said, draping his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer.

"Yes, although this isa bit unusual."

The storm remained intense, and Nancy kept cringing with every thunderclap. Slowly she sank towards him pulling his arm down until they somewhat awkwardly slid backwards onto the bed. It was uncomfortable lying this way, Jake was half holding her while their legs remained exposed to the rapidly falling temperature. Without a word Jake took the initiative and bodily lifted Nancy up and deposited her with her head on the pillow, dropped himself beside her and covered the two of them with the comforter. On the next thunder Nancy rolled over and snuggled up against him, her face in his neck. As if it was a quite normal to hug his friends mother Jake shoved his right arm under her pillow and his left arm on her hip and pulled her close to comfort her.

Nancy's arms did something similar and on every thunder she pulled herself close against him. Jake was embarrassed but happy. He finally got to hold the woman of his latest fantasies. And his current fantasies if he was honest. He became very aware of his iron hard erection that stood up like a baseball bat in his boxer shorts, the tip trying to peek out over the waist band. And he knew where he wanted to put it. Every time Nancy snuggled close that tip rubbed very pleasantly against her belly.

He could not stop himself from slowly lowering his lips to her ear and kissing her earlobe on the next thunderclap. It went unnoticed, so he did it again, and again, and then he kissed her cheek, nuzzling her hair aside. The only problem was that the storm had abated somewhat, and he found himself kissing her nearer and nearer her mouth without the thunder providing cover.

Slowly Nancy puller her head back from the crook of his neck raising her face so she could look at him.

"Jake, what are you doing?"

"Sorry, I really like holding you and I got carried away."

"You are almost naked I realize now! And you have a boner!"

For a moment Jake was terrified while she looked him straight in the eyes. But he saw no fear or anger, only a bit of humor and even some curiosity. She even smiled as he felt her hand slip from his hip to the front of his shorts.

"A really big boner! Am I having this effect on you?"

In response Jake just moved his mouth and gently kissed her on the lips. He felt her mouth move in reflex, she kissed him back! They stayed like this for a bit and then Nancy opened her mouth some more and Jake felt her tongue slip between his lips for a few seconds. Without hesitation Jake opened his lips and kissed her with rising abandon.

Jake then gathered all his courage and slid his free hand down her belly into her panties and touched her core. She was wet, she wanted him! They stayed like this for almost a minute, maybe longer, during which there was no thunder to break the spell. She gently stroked his hard member while he carefully rubbed up and down her wet slit, trying to insert a finger or two. Their tongues were darting back and forth in that play tongues have when desire is flaming up.

But then the next major thunderclap crashed the spell, and Nancy broke the kiss and looked up.

"Oh Jake, we should not be doing this. I am so grateful for you holding me in this thunderstorm! This is unexpected and lovely, but we need to stop!"

Jake shook his head, he so wanted to continue. He almost rolled her onto her back to slide between her legs, push away and fabric and have his way with her. Maybe there would even be no resistance! But he could not do that. Gathering his courage, he moved his hand back up and gently palmed her breast through her thin nightshirt.

"I have been hoping, dreaming of something like this happening. Why cannot we just once?"

"You are too young Jake. And I am married!"

"Nancy, please! Nobody will know, nobody will be here until late tomorrow, if not the day after."

"Oh Jake, you have grown so much, you are very muscular, and you kiss like a man!"

Her deep unconscious desires betrayed her words because she still held on to his boner. She actually stroked it through his shorts. And she made no attempt to swat away his hand on her breast.

Jake decided to take a gamble and pulled her close again, kissing her with the abandon he felt for her. And she let him, for about a minute. She even kissed him back with one hand on the back of his head and the other keeping a firm grip on his iron hard dick.

There was no close thunder to break the spell this time, it seemed the storm was passing. Jake took this as permission and started to slide his free hand from her breast back down again across her tummy into her panties. But when his fingers touched her wet slit and rubbed her clit Nancy woke from her trance.

She broke the kiss and resolutely pushed him away.

"No, no, we cannot do this Jake. I love the way you feel, and I know you are much stronger than I am. You could probably take me if you wanted to. But I am calling on you to respect me, and yourself!"

"But, but.."

His fingers were still in her panties, she was so wet. When he rubbed her clit her hips responded with a movement that almost made him ignore her request.

"Jake, you will never forgive yourself if you force yourself on me!"

He knew she was right! Slowly he rolled away, pulling his hand back, while Nancy let go of his boner.

"You are right. But you are so tempting, and I have dreamed so many times about doing it with you."

"I know, I even have fantasized about you a few times."

"You would be my real first!"

"What, a good-looking boy like you never got laid?"

"Almost, a few times. And a few blow jobs. But never the real naked thing."

Nancy looked at him with a smile.

"No worry, it will happen sooner than you think. But it is better if I go back to my own bed. I just have to pee really bad; I'll use your bathroom."

With that she jumped up, and quickly disappeared into the bathroom.

Jake was so frustrated. So close! He pushed down his shorts and grabbed his dick that stood out hard from his belly. Even the sound of her peeing in the bathroom as erotic to him. Firmly he stroked himself. As soon as she was gone he would finish with her in his mind.

Suddenly the rain started up again, lightning flashed behind the curtains and the thunder turned from distant rumbles into a full close-up storm again. Nancy squealed loudly in the bathroom when a real close one hit. She sounded panicked as she flushed the toilet.

"Jack, Jack, it started again" she almost stuttered as she came running out of the bathroom.

He flipped the duvet back without thinking and without hesitation she slid back under the covers. In one fluid motion she rolled back into his arms but with such urgency that her right leg flung itself over his hip. As Jake covered her back up she crawled even closer, her face against his chest and one arm around his neck.

However, a few things were different this time. Her long shirt had moved up as she slid down, as Jake discovered when he put his hand back on her hip. He no longer felt panties, he felt skin all the way up and down as he stoked her hip. Nancy must have left her panties in the bathroom as she raced out.

With her leg on his hip the new position was also an open invitation for what Jake wanted. It would be so easy; his shorts were still down around his knees. He could actually feel the heat of her mons close to the tip of his dick! All it would take was one good lung up and forward. But fate had other plans! On the next thunder she pulled him even closer with her leg, and when she cringed down Nancy herself caused his tip to slide right between her still very wet and somewhat open cunt lips.

Jake could not help but smile, kissing the top of her head. With great effort he suppressed his burning urge to move and instead waited to see what would happen next. Maybe the thunder would work a miracle for him. And indeed, on the next loud thunderclap Nancy cringed down with her whole body, impaling herself on the hot tip of his penis, sliding it past her lips into her channel.

The feeling of her cunt lips caressing his penis was too much. Jake could not resist moving fate in the direction he wanted. He straightened up somewhat resulting in a small upwards trust of his hips, so he penetrated another centimeter or two. But was smart enough to control himself, he did not want to use force to in taking the woman of his dreams. Yet!

The ferociousness of the storm prevented Nancy from being really aware of what was happening. Every time the thunder roared she instinctively moved her hips back and forth increasing her own level of desire. And the crouching reflex combined with Jack's gently increased pressure did not reach her awareness until he was more than halfway in.

Slowly she pulled her head back and opened her eyes. She felt herself move in response to Jake's gentle and careful in and out movements. It was more in than out on every stroke too she felt, he was going deeper and deeper.

But Jake wanted her permission, so when her faced was turned upwards he kissed her again. And to make his intentions clear he moved his hand to her naked bum and pulled her close.

Nancy now was fully aware that she had Jake's penis in her vagina, and that with his last move he made his intensions very clear. Wat she did not really understand was how she got herself into this situation. What happened? She was also aware that it felt really nice and also felt her wetness. In her belly she felt the first flames of a burning desire to slide herself down onto him, the consequences be dammed! So, she let him kiss her and let him even probe her lips with his tongue.

She also was aware there was now a sudden period of calm in the storm and broke the kiss. She had to know!

"Jake, what happened, what are you doing?"

"You jumped back into bed and slid down against me. As you did this you accidentally impaled yourself onto my dick!"

"What?"

"Yes, you left your pantie behind, and I had my shorts down."

Nancy's hand quickly slid down and touched herself, and then him. Her eyes opened wide when she grabbed his dick and realized how far he was in.

"Oh no! We should not be doing this. It was an accident!"

"Yes, it was, but it is ok. More than ok. I would say it is more like good fortune, something I hoped would happen."

Nancy looked up at him and saw both the lust and love in his eyes. She was about to protest when a few loud thunderclaps made her crawl back into his arms, his comfortable but also very strong arms. If he did not want to let he go, she knew, there was not much she could do about that.

The next thunder was very close again, and she felt how her own cringe slid her down a bit more onto him. He was telling the truth! She also felt that he was big, quite a bit bigger than her husband! Tentatively, out of curiosity, she deliberately slid down a bit more. The unexpected effect was a real spiked her arousal; she had found her own G-spot with his dick. It was as if she opened a firehose of desire, even though he was not even fully in.

"Oh Jake, what are you doing?"

Jake smiled, withdrew a bit, and then moved forcefully in, gaining control and another few centimeters into her channel. Nancy knew she was losing control. She was in the arms of a gorgeous, muscular, great smelling young man on whose wonderful iron hard dick she had accidentally partially impaled herself. He was also a great kisser, he loved her, he wanted her, and she was on fire.

Jake knew something had changed, but wasn't sure what, so he slowly moved in and out with a more forceful stroke, going deeper yet again.

"Oohh wow! Do that again!"

So, he waited a few seconds and did again, with the same effect. And again.

Both were so engrossed in what was happening at the junction of their bodies that they barely realized the storm was slowly abating.

After a few more of these strokes Nancy pulled her head back, kissed Jake deeply, and slid herself down some more. And some more, and more, until she felt her clit rubbing on the root of his penis. She had him completely inside and it was amazing. She loved it! It she was going to have him; they were going to have each other.

All Jake could do this time was groan and slide his hand under her shirt to cup one of her breasts and gently pinch the nipple. It was paradise to be fully embedded in the woman of his youthful dreams.

Nance felt how Jake was big, much bigger than her husband. And leaner and stronger too, by the feel of his body. His hand on her bum was pulling her in hard. No escape, even if she wanted to. Suddenly she broke the kiss.

"Jake, this never happened! Understand! Nobody can ever know."

Jake nodded.

"Say it Jake! Nobody can ever know."

"I promise. Nobody will ever know.:

By the look in his eyes Nancy knew he was telling the truth, which triggered a most wonderful, reassured smile. She put her lips back on his, and started exploring again with her tongue, and then rolled onto her back pulling Jake with her so he landed between her raised knees.

She only broke the kiss to whisper in his ear "Now make love to me, fuck me".

Jake needed no further instruction. He was not experienced, but he was a natural at the oldest dance. Plus, he had limitless enthusiasm, energy, and endurance. He raised himself up on his arms and started to move in and out slowly, with long firm strokes.

In response Nancy wrapped her legs around his hips and surrendered to the onslaught, pulling him in as far as she could. Lifting her pelvis, she bucked against his penis with abandon, riding towards her much needed release.

They made love like this for a few more minutes, kissing and groping. On every instroke Nancy responded with her own hips adding to the friction on her clit. It was heaven, but it could not last. Not for Jake and not for Nancy. They both needed release. Jake started to speed up, driving hard to his own release. This tipped Nancy over the edge and shattered her into an orgasm that ripped from her toes to her scalp.

"Jake, Jake, Jake ......" was all she could say as it washed over her.

It touched every part of her body; it had been a long time since she felt so young and desired. What a pleasure to be with a man again, to feel herself contract around his iron hard member, milking him into an explosion.

Jake felt his balls contract almost painfully as his semen erupted from his penis. For a moment he thought he was going to pass out, as his body just kept pumping his sperm into her with long hard strokes, stretching her, and rubbing her G-spot. He came so hard that Nancy felt deep inside how Jake shot his sperm wave after wave into her, splashing all the way into her womb.

Panting they clung together, locked tight trying to take each other in. The reverberations lasted a long time, time much needed to slowly catch their breath, to come down and return to the land of the gentle kisses. When they finally looked each other in the eyes both had the biggest smile ever on their face.

Unprompted Jake started kissing her again, lovingly, holding her tight. After a minute he rolled on his side pulling her with him while remaining firmly lodged in her pussy. It wasn't until then that Nancy realized one of the benefits of a young lover, they could easily do it twice in a row.

Slowly Jake started to move in and out again, he had stayed hard enough to never have left her pussy. This made Nancy abandon all moral scruples and she gratefully kept kissing this boy who was hers now for the time being. With abandon she ground her pelvis onto his still hard member.

While kissing him she kept him firmly lodged in her pussy as she slowly nudged him onto his back and straddled his hips. She rode him a bit before she broke the kiss and sat up.

"Ok, you convinced me" she said with a grin, grinding her hips.

"Oh, wow, Nancy! This has been my dream since I came back from university this summer. When Peter gave that pool party at your house, and you walked around in that bikini! "

"You are not supposed to lust after your friend's mother."

"How could I not. You looked so amazing!"

"Well, you are mine now, for tonight at least. I want to be on top this time."

"Anything you want, Nancy. As long as you kiss me while we do it."

12