Thursday Night at Work!!

Story Info
Fantasy in the workplace.
933 words
3.8
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Thursday, late night at work and I'm sat at my desk. No one around and all I can think is you're up there, sat bored, but working hard as normal. All I can think of is you and after last time on the 3rd floor. How you tasted and how you took me in your mouth......It felt fantastic.

I look at the clock and it's almost break time. With that in mind I come up to see what you're doing. As I walk up to you, you're looking beautiful. Hair down, low cut vest top with a thin cardigan like blouse on. And a dark pencil skirt, which shows off your great shape, and that fantastic arse.

You turn and look straight at me, I smile and you smile back. You look happy to see me and I'm hoping to get just one moment with you, alone and just to kiss you again.

"Hey you, you want to grab a cuppa?" You smile and reply "yes please!! I need a break from this rubbish."

We walk into the canteen and I fill my cup, and put it on the side. You walk in front of me to fill your water. Your arse rubs against my crotch and I instantly take a breath. If only you had just stayed there rather than moving past. You look back and smile like you did it on purpose.

"Cheeky!!" You just smile and let out a little snigger.

I move closer to you, right behind you and place my hands on your waist. You gasp as I pull you closer to me. Pull you against my now swelling cock. Your head leans back and I kiss your neck. "We can't do this now, not in here!" you say. "Its ok, there is no one on this floor. Let's have some fun."

I lean over and continue to kiss your neck. My hand wanders round your front. One on your stomach, looking to go lower, and the other slowly making its way up to your tits. I squeeze them and I can feel you pushing back onto me as you enjoy my teasing.

"You think we should stop? You ask. "Do you want me to?" You reply "No!!"

I carry on and I let my hand slide down the front of your skirt to find that you have no underwear on. "I have been waiting for you all day and I took them off just for you" I was shocked but at the same time it made me so hard I think you noticed.

"WOW Cat...I like it a lot!" You smile as my hand reaches round and your legs part. Your pussy, so wet, and ready for a touch. I part your lips and slide in a finger, then 2.I slide them in and out, occasionally giving your clit a rub. "God I love how you feel. And when I've finished I want to taste you too" I see your face light up at the thought of me flicking my tongue against your clit again. I rub your clit, and I can feel you grinding on my fingers. I can feel how worked up you are that it's not long before you start to quiver as you cum. I kiss you as you to quiet your moans. Your body trembles as you orgasm. My fingers so wet and my cock is throbbing so much for you now. I want you so bad!!!

You turn and look at me, then slowly bend over the table, lifting your skirt. "Now, give it a little kiss for me then I want that hard cock inside me.....fast and hard. We don't have long!! I crouch down and give your pussy a little lick and give your clit a good suck. I stand and take out my cock, and I stand behind you. Your looking over your shoulder at me and giving me a little smirk." Fuck me Martin!!"

I push inside you and I hear you moan as I get deeper. I start slow and work up to a fast and hard pace. My balls slapping against your clit and getting you close for a second cumming. "Yes Martin, harder. Fuck me harder please!!"

I grab your waist and pull you against my every thrust. "Fuck Cat, your pussy feels so good. I want to cum for you. Where you want it?"

"My Mouth, I want it in my mouth. I want to taste you!"

I fuck you harder, and faster. I can feel my balls tightening as I get closer. I pull out and you drop to your knees. Ready for my cum you open your mouth, and grab my cock. You pull me into your mouth as you begin to suck me to climax. "Yes Cat suck it. Fuck that feels so good!!" You stroke my cock faster and suck harder. Within minutes I let out a big moan as I fill your mouth with my hot cum.

"Oooooh fuck....yes Cat...wow!"

You stand and straighten your skirt; I pull up my pants so we are both looking like nothing happen. All the time we are still looking in each other eyes. "Now that was a good reason to come to work today" You say. "Yes it was, and I would love every late shift to be this good. What you think?"

You smile, we kiss again and reply "I think id have to agree!!"

We walk out the canteen and back to your desk. Both like nothing had happened. But knowing so much more is yet to come.