Thursday Night Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, through intelligence and sheer hard work Hev, in tandem with the unbelievably sexy Victoria, had worked their way up WYB's pecking order. From male-dominated ten years ago they now had four women up in the top ten: Victoria number one with a bullet, Hev snapping at her heels.

What an image was that!

And how successful was she. She'd only gone and bought the farmhouse back from the developers.

That's right; the bastard developers who'd been credit crunched and screwed up on site in any case; the ones who still owned all the land and had so far hadn't built on half if.

Less than half-done in twenty years, ready to sell off (seemingly) sops.

One nil to the good guys.

No, stuff that; seven nil to the good guys.

And how sexy was Hev?

Janet dare not answer her own unspoken question. As a boss Miss Heather had always been letter-perfect, forever the best people-person, never for one second in doubt. And forever working for the best interests of WYB, naturally.

But should she actively fuck her boss?

Could she actively fuck her boss?

One glance at Hev confirmed she could fuck with her.

A second glance insisted she should fuck with her.

And from there she was lost. Or maybe she was found.

Oblivious to Hev's mansion of a restored farmhouse, she allowed herself to be led into a bedroom and simply said, 'Yes".

*****

Lost or not, Hev set off in an obliging way . . . make that very, very obliging.

'It's your big birthday,' she announced, 'so I'm yours, whichever way you want.'

Stupefying offer or what!

'Can't we just have sex,' Janet replied defensively, smiling for the first time in recorded history and looking good for it.

Heather nearly died. Serious and usually frowning, Janet could have been a world-wide poster girl.

Smiling in a bedroom, her face transformed her into utter beauty.

Well, who wouldn't throw herself at her? Who with even half a brain?

'It's your birthday,' Hev stuttered. 'And a significant one at that. See me as yours to use. I'll enjoy what you do, whatever it is. I'll enjoy it to the nth degree.'

'You mean I'm really in charge?

'Yes, request and I will obey. Fancy more pinot?

'I've had enough to drink.'

'Tell me that in an hour or three. Now, are you going to shag me or what?'

*****

Janet didn't need much more persuading. Miss Heather was sexier than sex and she'd lived with a girl for a decent number of years (she'd told Heather it was two years but in real life it might have been as many as four). They'd been out and open in no time at all.

Not that she'd ever denied herself. No, she held back on advertising but never denied herself.

Janet was what she was. As a kid she'd kissed and cuddled with boys but the furthest she had ever gone was that furtive hand-job.

That had been empowering but no way on the road to converting her.

Talking about converting . . .

Bringing off a guy had been fun. But once done she'd felt no urge to do it again.

No, instead she'd felt a great urge to screw girls.

Girls were infinitely more attractive, no? Girls had curvy bodies and made guys seem trivial.

And watching her latest girl strip for her was overwhelmingly good. Curves, tits and ass! Hev had the lot, and all in perfect proportion. She also had muscular arms and a six-pack. Janet hadn't seen that combination before, but it certainly worked for her.

'We're leaving our nylons on,' Hev announced. 'Get everything else off and I'll stop giving orders.'

Buttons flew from Janet's blouse as she ripped it off herself. Her bra swiftly followed suit, tossed aside with gay abandon. Then, in seemingly an instant, she'd discarded her skirt and stepped out of her panties.

'Come on, birthday girl,' Hev cooed enticingly. 'Come and help yourself. I'm all yours.'

WYB rankings no longer mattered. Janet flung herself on her without further ado.

*****

Surpassing herself, Hev allowed Janet at least an hour of nibbling, squeezing and gnawing, very efficiently covering all her interested bits. Then she pointed to the best set of drawers in the world.

'Try the top one,' she suggested. 'I urgently need to be tied up and thoroughly shagged. And feel free to search in the other drawers. I'm sure you'll find something you fancy.'

Janet obeyed and gasped out loud at the selection of silk scarves. She seemed familiar with the rules of the game, though. She came back to Hev's luxurious, supersized bed bearing three stoles, two in a tasteful green, the other black.

Using the two green scarves she deftly secured Hev's arms to the bedhead. Then, thrilling Hev over and beyond ecstasy, she used the black one to blindfold her.

Other colours weren't so good as blindfolds. Other colours gave a blue or orange tinge and didn't ever quite do the job. Black did the job.

Didn't it just!

Basking in anticipation, unsure what was coming her way but eager for anything and everything, Hev listened as Janet paid a return visit to her treasure chest of drawers.

The selection there was unbelievable. Hev had been amassing sex toys for a long time and she had not been reticent. Way she saw it sex toys were a girl's best friend, and the more the merrier.

'What are you opting for?' she ventured.

Janet chuckled. 'Wait and see.'

'I can't see, can I?'

'In that case wait and feel.'

Anticipation off the scale, Hev waited.

As if, bound as she was, she had or wanted any real say in the matter.

'I can't tell you how hot I am for this. Whatever "this" turns out to be.'

'Takes two to tango,' Janet countered, climbing back onto the bed (as Hev gathered from the motion of the springs).

Suddenly Janet was rearranging their legs . . . and what a good decision it had been to leave on their nylons. Suddenly Janet's right leg was over Hev's left and Hev's right was over Janet's left.

The silky-smooth sensations were exceptional. Watching would have been good but being unable to watch was even better.

And Janet was about to penetrate her.

Hev bleated appreciation. Being somewhat of an expert, she realized her newest lover was using her prized eighteen-inch double-ender. And good grief, their groins were already bumping together. Never mind the grip in the middle, their groins were bumping together!

Already!!

Nine inches in each of them and slamming away merrily.

Janet knew what she was doing, too. All Hev needed to do was play to her tune.

Two to tango?

Too right, bring it on!

'Yes, yes, yes,' went Hev. 'More, more, more!'

For the best part of two whole hours sweet, innocent Janet obliged, forever leading the oldest dance of all. But ultimately, after inducing yet another string of firecracker cums, she abruptly withdrew.

Hev almost burst into tears.

Then she cheered when Janet produced a multi-speed rabbit out of thin air and set to work on her.

Externally, internally and both at once, using every conceivable combination of pace and rhythm.

This is supposed to be her birthday, not mine, Hev thought.

But who was she to complain?

'Yes, yes, yes,' she yelled. 'More, more, more!!'

Best was yet to come. Ditching the rabbit for now, reverting to nibbling, squeezing and gnawing, Janet paid an awful lot of attention to Hev's defenceless body. Good as she'd been doing that before, being had again by her bound was infinitely superior

And that was only when the hungry PA was concentrating on making already rock-hard nips sufficient to cut plate glass.

'It's my turn,' Hev gasped at one stage.

Janet totally ignored her and pressed on.

'No,' Hev persisted, 'I have to take my fair share.'

Leaving her nips Janet chuckled. 'It's my birthday treat,' she purred before slowly running her tongue down Hev's tummy.

'It can't possibly still be yesterday,' her helpless captive protested. 'It has to be tomorrow.'

'Tomorrow never comes, does it? Unlike you, I hope.'

'Please, Janet . . .'

'Please shut up and open your legs. Wider . . . a little wider.'

Incredibly, of their own accord, Hev's legs parted like the Red Sea.

Then knowledgeable lips, fingers and tongue were on her and in her.

'Good grief, yes,' she yelped, setting off on one of her typical "wave sets" of seven orgasms, each one bigger than the last.

'Yes, yes, yes,' she pleaded, 'more, more, more.'