Thursdays Task - Poppy Brown

Story Info
"Bra and Knickers too girl and hands behind your head."
1.2k words
3.29
15.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

I had to keep shuffling on the bus seat to spread the pain in the welts I got last night off dad but feel thankful he had missed me so much he stopped my belting over the kitchen table early to take me from behind, but wow, the ones he gave me sure hurt.

This morning's breakfast spanking just made me tingle, I suppose that's what it's what it's all about.

I was never so happy to stand to get off the bus, I stood by a wall to take off my knickers and put them in my bag.

It made it a little easier but by no means painless.

I worked out a few plans so I could go to Mr. Green's office but all were wimpish and silly ideas.

I got the morning over till break time and went to the loo, I had a pee and came back into the cloakroom to wash my hands, I must have snapped, "Oh F*ckkkkkkk." I pushed the cubicle door hard just as my supervisor came in, the door hit to loo roll holder and it fell to the floor in 3 pieces.

"Sorry Miss Wilson, it was completely my fault, I was cross and took it out on the door, please let me pay for any..."

"Let me stop you there Miss Brown wilful damage has to be paid for, and I don't mean by money alone."

I got the light bulb moment, "Yes Miss Wilson, you are right, wilful damage."

"Expect an appointment with the assistant manager, now bock to your counter."

"Yes Miss, sorry to put you in this position."

Miss Wilson was well aware of the penalties for wilful damage.

She recalled a few years ago when she was just a junior the penalty she paid just because she snapped 3 company pencils in half.

She was called to the assistant managers office after work to explain herself.

As also a Baptist she told the complete truth, she did it in a fit of rage.

The then under manager rang her dad and explained what had happened and she was put onto her dad.

She put the phone down and as she began to undress the under manager was clearing half of his desk. "Bra and Knickers too girl and hands behind your head."

He lectured her a good 15 minutes in the cold of his office, she was shivering, and her nipples were on stalks.

Lecture over he stood in front of her as he slowly and deliberately undid his belt.

He walked behind her and slapped her bottom, over the table.

She got the pre cursor of what was going to be one hell of a day full of hidings, the assistant manager, her mum when she got home, her dad when he got home and a bed time spanking off her elder brother, and a fucking from him she could have well done without.

When she woke in the morning her dad was just getting into her bed to finish her off, and was he rampant she remembered, she was happy she never snapped 6 pencils

She reported the offence with relish, she enjoyed seeing her subordinates squirm and enjoyed getting the full details out of them of events the day after.

She knew the life Poppy would be leading as she too was the youngest in the family.

Miss Wilson also had an older sister she had to service and be on call when it was her sister's girly week for her boyfriend to fuck when he stayed over.

She also had her mum's parents living with them and her granddad being a retired Pastor made sure he had her and her sister over his knee and at the end of his cock as often as he felt he needed it.

Her brother spent many an hour over the woodshed saw horse getting a leathering from either grandpa or even grandma if she wanted to see a young man's bobbing cock.

"Miss Brown, you will report to the assistant managers office at 4.30 to be brought to task regarding your actions."

"Yes Miss, thank you Miss, sorry to put you to the trouble and would understand if you needed to punish me too."

"Yes I may well do that young lady, in fact, put your slipper in your bag and bring it to work, 8.30 in the morning the staff room."

"Yes Miss." what am I like, I just asked for her to spank me, then, "Excuse me Miss Wilson, should I leave my knickers off?"

"No Miss Brown."

"Thank you, Miss Wilson."

"I Had not finished, I will lower them to my liking."

I had to relieve myself in the loo at lunch time and took my bra off and put that in my bag with my knickers.

All my welt marks seemed to have joined up now so sitting is getting more of a pleasure.

Afternoon break took an age to come, and go, and as the office clock moved to 4.00 my excitement was almost uncontrollable.

The office began to clear as the girls went home and I made my way to the assistant managers office, Mr. Green, I knocked.

I heard footsteps coming to the door and tweaked my already hard nipples.

The door opened, would he kiss me straight away.

A lady answered the door, "Come In."

"Poppy Brown Ma-am, Miss Wilson told me to report to you for damaging a loo roll holder, in temper Ma-am, but also not on purpose."

"Dress up, knickers to your knees and kneel on the chair, hands to the floor."

I was dizzy for the wrong reasons, I lifted my dress up and assumed the position requested. I heard her draw open then felt a sharp sting, then another and another, I was soon in floods of tears. It stopped, and I heard the draw open and the ruler returned.

Slapppppppppp, slap, slap, slap slap as her hand spanked me over the ruler lines and over the welt marks.

She stopped and pulled my dress over my titties and under my chin.

"Stand, these are girl's tits not a young ladies' bosom, as is your stupid mind.

No underwear is the trait of a slapper, are you a slapper?"

"No Miss, sorry Miss, I thought Mr. Green would be here and..."

"A slapper, for your information Mr. Green has been promoted to Manager of our Town branch and I am now assistant manager, Mrs Forshaw, and you are on report, you will spend every lunch time in my office and I only need the slightest excuse to turn you over my knee, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Ma-am,"

"I have notified your parents and Mr. Brown whom I am sure will have a warm welcome for you this evening and also reported your lack of knickers and bra."

"Thank you Ma-am."

I got home and just fell into Daddy's arms full of tears. He bathed me, and P brought me up a glass of milk and a cookie, it was like when I was 10, I cried more.

"Am I to be spanked Daddy?"

Over I went, it was to the point and mainly on the back of my legs but by no means a proper Daddy spanking.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers