Tick Tock Ch. 01

Story Info
Antique grandfather clock mesmerizes and controls Colleen.
2.9k words
4.33
29.8k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

It was now three weeks to the day since the moving van left. Most of our stuff was now put away except for a few boxes of junk in the garage. The move across the country took a toll on us but it was finally over. My husband Michael, whom I adore more than anything, started his new job this morning. His promotion and transfer landed us here in small town Missouri. His new job was the CEO of a bank here in town.

It was going to take a while for us to adjust to the more rural setting that we were now a part of. As we unpacked and settled in we managed to learn where everything was here in town. Like I said, it was a small town, with no more than 20,000 residents in and around the town. I did not take long to drive through it either. One minute you are in town and the next minute you are driving through corn fields.

As I made my way down stairs it was evident of how big our new home was. With the larger salary Mike was making, it afforded us with a very nice home. The house was very old but it was well kept. It had been remodeled several times over the decades but its old style of design still had appeal. As I entered the family room I paused to take in its beauty. We had just enough furniture to fill the space. There was still a hint of paint odor in the air as the house was repainted right before we moved in. Looking over at the far wall my gaze turned to the antique grandfather clock.

Slowly, I made my way over toward the clock. There was something about this old structure that caught and held my attention every time I was in the same room. Even though it was old it still kept accurate time. What amazed me about the clock was the front of the wooden structure. It had this unusual design on it. It was like it was an image painted on it but there was no picture. I looked like paint swirls in repeating patterns with occasional other colors throughout. Just then, "BONG," it was one o'clock.

As I tried to leave the painting on the clock held my attention. I noticed that over the last three weeks my interest in this clock has been increasing, almost like it has been mesmerizing me. At first I would look at it when it chimes. Now it is like I am being conditioned and I actually anticipate the chimes and I go to it just before each time it is about to chime. I also noticed that when the clock chimes my breathing deepens, almost like I am out of breath.

I finally managed to pull myself away from the beautiful antique to go outside to do some yard work. It didn't take long to work up a sweat. I cut the grass using a riding mower and I used the trimmer to edge the driveway. When I was finished I was full of grit and grime. I put the equipment back into the shed in the back yard and went in to take a shower. I kicked my shoes off and walked across the family room. Suddenly I paused and looked at the grandfather clock. Just then, "BONG, BONG, BONG." I inhaled sharply as it felt like the air was sucked right out of me. I managed to pull my eyes away and went upstairs to take a shower.

The cool water felt magnificent on my hot sweaty body. I just stood under the stream of water trying to figure out why that clock has such an effect on me. After shampooing and soaping up I rinsed off and reached for my towel. Stepping out of the shower I continued to dry myself. I hung the towel back on the rack and then turned my attention back to myself in the mirror. "You still look good Colleen," I said to myself as I gazed at myself in the mirror. My dark brown hair still showed no signs of gray at the age of thirty four. My green eyes still had a gleam in them and I was happy that I still did not have crow's feet in the corners. Looking down at my breasts I was so happy that they were not sagging yet. I know mother time will catch up to me but for now my 36C's looked fantastic. The cool air and damp skin had my nipples standing at attention. I always loved how big and hard my nipples got, especially when I make love to my wonderful husband. I reached up and cupped my breasts, squeezing them gently before pinching my nipples. That alone sent a quiver down to my pussy that was already throbbing. Looking down, my tummy remained flat and tight and my waist was no bigger than the 26 inches that it was when I was in high school. Looking down farther, my gaze rested on my bush. I could see my pussy lips through my pubes as they were beginning to swell. I was horny and I wanted nothing more than to reach down and take care of business but I resisted as I wanted to make love to Michael when he came home from work. Turning around part way I checked out my ass. It was still a cute tush that I catch most men checking out whenever I go to the stores. With that I walked into the bedroom to get dressed.

I decided to wear something loose so my horniness wouldn't be as evident. I reached into my panty drawer and picked out a pink pair and stepped into them. I figured I could always change them later because they would probably be wet by the time Mike got home. As I reached for a bra I stopped myself. I felt myself take a deep breath as I looked over at the clock on the nightstand. It was three fifty eight. Slowly I walked out of my bedroom and walked down the hallway toward the stairs. I descended the stairs and walked into the center of the family room and stopped. I stood topless as I gazed deeply into the painting on the front of the grandfather clock. My breathing grew deeper and I felt my nipples grow incredibly hard. Just then, "BONG, BONG, BONG, BONG." I reached up and squeezed my breasts. I pulled on my nipples causing my pussy to tingle and begin to drip. Reaching down I cupped my panty covered cunt and squeezed. My panties were drenched!

I wanted my husband to come home right now. I was so horny I need to fuck immediately. We haven't made love since we moved in because of sheer exhaustion, but tonight was different. Tonight I needed my husband and I needed him inside me. I raced up the stairs and went back to my room. I peeled off the soaking wet pink panties I was wearing and tossed them in the hamper. I reached down and slid two fingers deep into my pussy. I pulled them out because I knew it wouldn't take much for me to cum. I reached into my panty drawer and grabbed another pair. I quickly dressed myself, selecting a summer dress to wear. I couldn't believe how I was trembling. I couldn't remember the last time I was this turned on. All I wanted was for my husband to come home.

I went down to the kitchen to make dinner for Mike. Of course along the way I glanced at the giant clock but this time it didn't have any effect on me. It seemed like it only affected me when it was chiming. Reaching for my phone I saw I had a text message from my sweetheart. "Baby, I will be home soon." I replied "Dinner will be ready...and so am I!" I sent the text and made dinner.

After setting the table I walked through the family room toward the grandfather clock. I looked up at the face and realized it was almost five o'clock. I reached out and touched the interesting painting on the front of it. I could feel the texture of the paint as there were many swirls and dots. I stepped back and gazed into the painting. Just then, "BONG, BONG, BONG, BONG, BONG." As the clock chimed I began to pant lightly. My pussy ached and my nipples hardened until you could see them pushing the material of my bra and dress outward. God I needed my husband more now than ever. After composing myself I walked back to the kitchen.

I heard Mike pulling into the driveway. I didn't care that I was in bare feet I raced out the back door and ran to his truck. As he shut his door I jumped up into his waiting arms. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. I kissed him deeply on the mouth. Our tongues explored every inch of each others mouths. After a few moments he set me down on the ground.

"Wow, what a way to greet me ," Mike said as we walked arm and arm into the house.

Once inside I stopped my husband and kissed him deeply again. I reached down and grabbed his cock through his dress pants. "It's been so long Mike I need you to make love to me," I moaned as I continued to kiss him over and over.

"Really, right now?" Mike asked as he kissed me back

"God yes Michael I need you to fuck me right now," I said as I began pulling at his belt to unbuckle it.

"Colleen, I haven't showered or had dinner yet," Mike said as he pulled himself away and walked toward the stairs so he could go take a shower.

"That a way to kill the mood," I said as I watched my husband walk up the stairs.

I walked over and curled up on the couch. This was the problem with my husband. He only liked to fuck in the bedroom with the lights off. It was always the same vanilla thing. We start fooling around, he climbs on top of me for a few minutes, we both get off and then its over. I know he is the only man I have ever been with and I would never cheat on him but I wanted more. I needed more. I wasn't dumb, I have seen porno videos before. That was the kind of sex I was desiring but not getting. The only time I made love to Mike other than a bedroom or hotel room was in the limo on our wedding night.

Finally, I had enough. I got up off of the sofa and walked up the stairs. I walked down the hallway to our bedroom. As I entered the room I could hear the shower running. Quickly and quietly I slipped out of my dress, letting it fall to my feet. I reached around and unhooked my bra, allowing my aching breasts to hang freely. I squeezed my tits and pulled hard on my nipples causing my pussy juices to flood my panties. I slipped my fingers under the thin waist band of my underwear and pulled them down. I stepped out of them and was completely nude.

I heard the shower shut off. I pushed the bathroom door open and slipped inside. Just then, my husband opened the smoked glass shower door and stepped out of the shower. Before he knew what happened, I dropped to my knees and took his soft member into my mouth.

"Colleen, "was all Michael could say as he slowly began to swell in my mouth.

Not a word was spoken as I continued sucking on his cock until he was hard. As I braced myself with one hand on his hip I reached under myself and began to rub my slippery slit. I had a tingly feeling all over as my fingers rubbed up and down and in and out. My head continued to rhythmically bob up and down as my husband was now rock hard. Even though I didn't often give mike head, this time we both were enjoying it.

"Dinner can wait," I said as I pulled his cock from my mouth and stood up.

"What has gotten into you Colleen?" Mike asked with a strange look on his face.

"Just shut up and come fuck me," I said as I held his cock and walked him like a dog toward the bed. I love you and I miss you and I need you right now," I said as I fell back onto the bed, pulling my husband down on top of me.

Immediately Michael pushed up my legs to mount me, only for me to stop him. "No Hunny, I want you to use your mouth," I said as I spread my legs wide and bent my knees, inviting him in for a taste.

My husband dropped to his knees at the foot of the bed and moved his face closer to my cunt. I was dripping wet and if it was cold enough I am sure it would have steam emanating from it. Mike kissed my cunt causing sharp shooting sensations to race throughout my body. But that was it. Before I knew it, he climbed up on top of me and entered me.

I was so horny I began to cum as he slipped all the way into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to buck my hips against his thrusts. My legs tightened and my toes began to curl as my orgasm began to build deeper and deeper. Suddenly it happened.

"BONG," The clock began to chime. I began to have feelings and sensations I never experienced before in my lift. My husband was fucking me and my thoughts were of the antique grandfather clock downstairs. I began to see weird things. It was as if I was looking at the painting on the clock, only the patterns on the paint were moving. As the clock continued to chime I came harder than ever. Each chime of the clock caused my pussy to clinch. It was as if I had become one with the clock. As the clock continued to chime my pussy continued to clinch.

Suddenly, the clock stopped. My husband pulled out of me and his six inch member began to squirt on my stomach and bush. My legs fell limp and I gasped to catch my breath. Mike turned and walked back into the bathroom to clean up. "Damn," I said to myself softly. I needed more. It was always the same old crap, a quick fuck in the same old boring position.

I heard my husband turn the water back on in the shower. I closed my eyes and reached down to my still smoldering pussy. I began to rub my clit as my mind once again wandered to the image on the clock. Id didn't take long as my wet hole began to drip down the crack of my ass and over my sensitive sphincter. I began to see the swirling paint on the clock as my orgasm welled up inside. In my head I could hear the clock chime, causing my orgasm to explode. I gasped for air as my hips began to buck up and down spastically. "Oh God!" I cried out as I came in a fury. In my mind the clock continued to chime and my pussy continued to contract. Finally, the waves of pleasure began to subside. My eyes opened and standing before me was my husband.

"What the fuck was that about? Mike asked as I slipped off of the bed and walked past him into the bathroom.

"I told you I needed you," I said as I slipped into the shower and turned the water on.

As I stood under the steady cool stream of water I continued to play over the events that just transpired. The powerful orgasms, the toe curling quivers, and the need for sex all were overwhelming. Never in my life have I had an experience like this. Even though it was the same old vanilla sex with my husband it was different. It was almost too good. One thing I knew for sure, it was related to the antique grandfather clock. It was like the clock began to control me, like it knew me. The vivid image of the painting on the clock along with my climax being perfectly in sync with the chimes was spooky. But yet as I stood here in the shower I still needed more.

Realizing that my husband was down in the kitchen I quickly dried off and dressed. I raced down to the kitchen to reheat dinner. Much to my surprise my husband had dinner already warmed up. He pulled my chair back for me to sit down and bent over and kissed me softly on my lips. As he stood back up I glanced at the clock. Just then, "BONG."

TO BE CONTINUED... Please send me your feedback as it is important to the development of the story. This will be a multi chapter story. Please drop me a line and let me know what you think.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers