Tick Tock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

I began to focus on the painting. I stared into it trying to look past it but saw nothing. The note said not to look into it when it was chiming. As I gazed into the painting my nipples stiffened and my pussy began to throb. I could feel my juices begin to seep out from my inner folds and trickle down my inner thighs. Just then, "BONG."

Suddenly I began to see something in the picture as the breeze from the clock began to blow in my face. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It looked like a room with a bedroom set in it. As I was concentrating on the picture I slowly began to crawl toward the clock. I could hear the clock chiming in the background. I became startled when suddenly a door opened in the room that I was looking at. Incredibly I was looking at a woman who walked in and stood in the middle of the room. It was like she was looking at me. She lifted her arm and held out her hand like she wanted me to do the same. Just then, I heard the fourth chime and I couldn't see anything in the picture anymore.

Slowly I stood up and walked back to the sofa, never taking my eyes off of the painting. I slipped my robe back on and sat down. I felt terrified as I tried to process what just happened. As the minutes went by my breathing finally began to slow. Again I reached down to touch myself as I was incredibly horny but I couldn't. It was as if there was this force that would stop me. I just wanted Michael to get home so he could fuck the hell out of me because I needed it badly. It was as if this clock was torturing me all day and I needed a release.

I got up off of the couch and I went and sat on the back porch. It was cool and the slight breeze felt incredible against my skin which felt like it was on fire. I could feel the stickiness on my inner thighs as crossed my legs. The breeze felt wonderful as it blew against my pussy as the way I was sitting exposed me to the wind.

I just sat there staring out into the open field behind our house. I replayed the events that just unfolded over and over again in my head. "Who was that lady?" I asked myself as I closed my eyes to relax.

I became startled as a gust of wind awakened me. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep on the porch. It was happening again. My nipples stiffened and my pussy began to throb. Slowly I uncrossed my legs and stood up. I walked back into the house and into the family room. It was just before five. Again, I felt this force pushing me down. My already open robe fell from my shoulders and landed on the floor behind me. I focused my eyes on the painting and tried to look through it. Just then, "BONG."

Again the vision of the room appeared. Again I saw the door open and the same lady entered. I felt the chilly breeze blowing against me as I focused on the picture. She lifted her hand as if she was offering it to me. I could hear another "BONG" in the background. Slowly I began to crawl closer to the clock, never losing focus on the painting. I tried to see what she looked like but I couldn't tell, as the entire vision was composed of sparkles. I watched her step closer as she continued to reach out to me. As I continued to look at her, the vision quickly disappeared as the clock chimed for the fifth and final time.

I slowly stood up and walked back to my robe. My mind was whirling a mile a minute. I needed to find out what was happening to me. I needed to find out why this was happening. I knew one thing for certain, my husband would be home soon and I needed to fuck.

I quickly scurried up to my room and showered. I dressed in old clothes, opting to not wear a bra. Playing it safe, I used a maxi pad in case the clock caused me to flood myself again. I went down to the kitchen just as Michael walked in with a bag of take out.

"Hey, Honey," I said as I walked up to Mike and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Wow, usually you jump into my arms and try to rip my clothes off as soon as I walk in the door," Mike said ,sitting the bag of food down on the dining room table.

"That's because I am starving," I said as I grabbed silverware and plates from the cupboards.

Little did he know I was planning on ripping those clothes off of him just as soon as we finished eating. I grabbed us a couple of cold sodas from the fridge and together we sat down.

"I hope you were in the mood for pepper steak," Mike said as he handed me two containers while he kept two for himself.

"You know that is my favorite thing to order from the Chinese restaurant," I said as I began to devour my food.

Hardly a word was spoken while we ate. Even though I was silent, my mind was racing. As terrifying as it was, it was incredibly exciting. Whatever this antique grandfather clock was doing, was triggering a flood of emotions like I had never experienced before. As we ate, I kept my eye on the time.

As we finished, it was nearing six o'clock. I began to wonder when it was going to start happening. I sat still in my chair, nursing the last of my soda. I remember Mike saying something as I waited for my pussy to begin to throb and for my nipples to begin to burn. It was now a minute before six and it still didn't start. Just then, "BONG."

I gazed into the painting and saw the room. With each passing chime the door never opened. The lady never appeared in the room. Finally the clock stopped chiming. I glanced over at my husband as he sat there with his hands against his head, rubbing his temples.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I got up and walked over to him.

"Yeah, I think so, all of a sudden I got a terrible headache," Mike said as he stood up and began to clear the table.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I helped clean up the mess.

"Yeah, it was weird, as soon as the clock began to chime it felt like I was going to get a migraine," Mike said as he tossed his empty soda can into the trash.

"I have an idea," Mike said as he turned and grabbed his keys. "Lets go catch a movie."

"Seriously?" I said as I just wanted to go upstairs to fuck.

"Yeah, that new movie you wanted to see is playing at six forty five," Mike said as he pulled his keys from his pocket.

I followed him out to the car figuring I could always have sex later. He was correct, I did want to see that new movie that they had been advertising the heck out of. I got into the car and off to the movie theater we went.

It was like we were dating . Mike paid for the tickets and we bought a popcorn and soda to share. We walked into the theater and climbed all the way up to the top and sat in the back row. No sooner than when we sat down the movie started.

As we ate popcorn and watched the previews my mind wandered back to what was happening to me. What I was experiencing was just like the letter in the service manual described. If I did tell anyone about it they wouldn't believe me. Glancing up at my husband I saw he was still caressing his temples. The movie started so I tried to forget about everything else that was happening.

Two hours later the movie finally ended. I grew sleepy in the dark theater. Mike stood up first and again rubbed behind his eyes. I was worried because my husband usually doesn't get headaches. We left the theater and drove home.

I slid over snuggled up against my husband. I reached up and rubbed his temple. I let my arm down and placed my hand on his thigh. As we drove, not a word was said until I moved my hand from my husbands thigh to his cock.

"I don't know about tonight Colleen, my head really hurts." Mike said as we turned the corner and drove down the gravel road toward our house.

"Aww, you will be ok." I said as I began to massage his package through his pants.

"My head really hurts." mumbled Mike as he rubbed his eyes while pulling into our driveway.

All of the rubbing I just did and he was still soft. We jumped out of his truck and went inside. The first thing I did was look at the clock to find that it was just after ten. Mike went into the cupboard and reached for the bottle of ibuprofen.

"I just want to take a shower and go to sleep," my husband said as he slowly began to walk toward the stairs while rubbing his head.

I turned off the lights and went up to bed. I was tired and I figured I would get a good nights sleep. I could hear the water running in the shower as I slipped out of my clothes. I slipped into bed and pulled the covers up. I began thinking about what had happened earlier. I rolled onto my side and waited for my husband. A few moments later, he slipped into bed and curled up next to me with his arm over me.

"I love you Michael, and I hope your headache goes away." I said softly as I slipped my hand into his and squeezed.

"I love you too Colleen. I just want this headache to go away." Mike said as he squeezed my hand back.

As I lay there I could tell when my husband fell asleep. His fingers went limp in my hand and his breathing became peaceful and regular. As I lay there against him, my mind wandered back to earlier in the day.

"What was happening?" I asked myself as I lay there silently.

I began thinking about that message in the service manual. It was almost as if it was a desperate attempt on her part to get help or to warn others of something she was experiencing. She described in great detail and urgency how fearful she was. "Was the same thing that happened to Marcinda happening to me?" I asked myself as I closed my eyes to try to fall asleep.

It was so peaceful to be laying with my husband like this. I could feel myself beginning to doze off when suddenly I gasped. My eyes opened and my nipples stiffened beyond belief. My pussy began to ache then throb. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and it was two minutes until eleven. My breathing began to grow heavier as I carefully lifted my husband's arm and slid out from beneath him.

I didn't even waste time getting a robe, I just walked naked down the hallway and then down the stairs. Quietly I walked to the middle of the family room and stood facing the clock. Glancing down I have never seen my nipples so long in my life. The pinching and burning sensations in my buds caused a gush of moisture to trickle from my loins. The lighting was dim as I stared into the painting on the clock. Suddenly my knees grew weak and the chilly air began to rush against my exposed nakedness. "BONG."

I stared through the painting and immediately I was looking at the bedroom. I watched as the door began to open and the lady stepped inside. This time I could see she had on a dress as she walked toward me. Through the rushing wind I heard the clock chiming. I stared into the room and watched as she lifted her arm and hand like she wanted me to take it. Apprehensively I walked slowly toward the clock. As I peered into the painting she remained in the same position with her hand extended to me. Ever so slowly I lifted my hand toward the woman. The rushing breeze was overwhelming as my knees grew even weaker. I couldn't believe what was happening. "BONG," I kept moving my hand farther and farther and I couldn't figure out why I wasn't touching the clock. My heart was racing and my chest felt like it was going to explode when I saw my own hand with the same sparkled appearance as that in the picture. Just then I jumped and pulled my hand back as I felt the touch of her warm soft hand. I fell back on the floor as the clock chimed for the eleventh time. I tried to look back into the painting but saw nothing.

"Oh my God, what just happened?" I said to myself as I scooted back away from the clock.

I was terrified yet strangely turned on. I quietly walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. After spending several minutes composing myself I reached for a paper towel and moistened it under the faucet. I wiped the sticky trail of pussy juice from my thighs before quietly making my way back up to bed.

Quietly I slipped back into bed next to my husband. I didn't want to wake him so I slept on the other side of the bed. I propped myself on my elbows and just admired him. He was the love of my life and I wanted to tell him what was going on but I couldn't. It was as if some bizarre force was controlling me and it wasn't allowing me to say anything. I laid down and propped my head against my pillow and tried to figure out what the hell had just happened. I couldn't believe that I actually reached into the clock and saw myself. I thought back to the message in the service manual about not entering the clock. "Oh my God, if my hand could reach in then what would stop the rest of me from going in?"

I wanted to sleep but I couldn't. My mind was in overdrive as I watched the clock on the nightstand. The minutes seemed to take for ever. Suddenly the bed moved as my husband shifted his position. Looking over, he was still sound asleep.

I needed to go back to the clock at midnight. I needed to know what was happening. I needed to see if I could see anything else. This last time I noticed that the lady in the room was wearing a dress. I noticed a bed and dresser. I needed to see if there was anything else. Looking up at the clock it seemed like time was standing still. I was so horny I couldn't stand it. I tried to reach down to squeeze my mound but again it was if someone or some force was stopping me.

Finally it was nearing midnight. Just like every other time at eleven fifty eight my nipples stiffened and my pussy began to throb. Again I quietly slipped out of bed and made my way downstairs. I positioned myself in the middle of the room and stared at the painting. Again it was as if my nipples were being pulled. I couldn't help but to glance down to see how hard and long they were. My nipples were never overly large but now they were twice the size as normal.

As I stared into the painting I could feel my juices running down my thighs again. The cool rush of air started and my heart began to race. I walked slowly until I stood before the clock. I stared through the painting and suddenly I heard "BONG."

Again I could see the room. The door opened and the lady walked in just like the other times. She lifted her arm and hand to reach out to me. I was near panic when I slowly lifted my hand to reach her. It was incredible. I watched as my hand slipped into hers. She squeezed my hand gently, almost assuring me that this was alright. She pulled slightly, almost as if she was inviting me. As I stared at her she used her other arm and motioned for me to come inside. I began to gasp as I heard the clock chiming through the rush of wind. I knew I was going to run out of chimes soon. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to pass out. Suddenly and out of nowhere I took a step. Then I took another. Before I knew what had happened, I was in the room.

To be continued...

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers
12