Tickle Hell

Story Info
Betrayed, tickled and destroyed. Tickle torture in Hell.
6.6k words
3.93
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the ancient history of the Human race, in the dark times... Many followers of the satanic way would live their lives according to the rules and traditions of evil. There would be murder, pillaging, and above all else; sacrifice. To this day, the dark times still live on in the present. Various different cults around the world still worship Satan, and call upon his dark powers to punish those they deem worthy of death.

Each cult has their own powerful deity to worship. Some worship Satan himself, others worship lesser demons of great powers to aid them. The risks that come with such a lifestyle are always present, and by releasing evil energy into the world, always comes at a price. However, this particular cult has become so invested in their ways, that they no longer know the meaning of a "normal" life. This cult, is known as the Children of Gourn. Ancient texts indicate that a powerful demonic entity known as Gourn had existed in the deepest bowels of Hell itself. Gourn was known was punishing those who were sent to him, and his specialty was using the victim's desires against them in the worst way possible.

To do this, the Children of Gourn would need to perform a complex ritual on the victim, and mutter the appropriate words to summon the energy of Gourn. The victim must be unconscious, surrounded by candles, and placed upon a slab or alter. If done correctly, the spirit of Gourn will ascend, and take the victim's soul. The victim then goes into a comatose state, laying on the ritual site without moving. Once in Gourn's realm of Hell, the victim has their greatest desires and kinks turned against them, and that very kink, that very desire is the thing that ultimately kills them...

Once the victim has perished, they become nothing more than a lost soul, tormented and in agony, no physical body, no free-will, just a helpless trapped soul in the pits of Hell, for eternity. This is the story, of how I became one of them...

I had recently taken up a part-time study group, attempting to broaden my skills and learn more about the world outside of my job. I went to a class twice a week when I wasn't working, and studied various different subjects just to increase my knowledge. It was there I met three amazing people, Candice, Blake, and George. Candice was a beautiful girl with a ashen-brown ponytail and dark lipstick. She had a dark sense of humour, and seemed to be almost goth-like in her mannerisms, but I really liked her.

Blake was a handsome blonde man with a beard, and he seemed to be really charming, he kind of reminded me of Paul Walker! I thought he was quite attractive too, but of course I am loyal to my boyfriend and it's only my naughty mind wandering. George was a built Nigerian man with black hair, and spoke in a British accent. He was funny, had a great sense of humour and seemed very relate-able and easy to get along with. I had been going to my weekly courses for over a month know, and had been getting rather friendly with the trio. They seemed like really nice people, and I wanted to get to know them even better.

I invited them to go to the pub one weekend to get some drinks and have a good time. We did just that! I ordered an apple cider, the two boys had beers and Candice had a strawberry cocktail. The night went well, we had lots of laughs, games and drinks before ultimately deciding to go home. I woke the next morning with a slight headache from all the drinks, but I felt great otherwise.

I had solidified a friendship with three amazing people. I found myself thinking about the next time we would meet, and would get all excited at the thought. The days went on, and I continued to go to class when I wasn't working, and as always, I hung out with my three newest friends afterwards. Our relationship was really starting to develop!

Candice invited me to a house party she was hosting on Saturday night, and I quickly accepted it. More booze, partying, and friends? What's not to like! Saturday came, and it was party time. It was a casual party, so I slipped on a pair of jeans, a black crop top and a pair of sneakers. I did my makeup and hair, and headed off to Candice's house. When I arrived, there didn't seem to be any music, or other guests arriving. I figured that the party hasn't started yet, so I headed in and prepared to get it started. The front door was ajar so I let myself in, and called out.

"Candice? I'm here!" - I said loudly. No one answered. It was dark inside, in fact it was really dark. I couldn't see much ahead of me. I fumbled around for the light switch, and after clumsily almost tripping over twice, I managed to find it. I flicked it on, but the comforting brightness of a light did not greet me.

"Is the power off or something? Hello?" - I called out, now beginning to get a little scared. I almost jumped out of my skin when the front door slammed behind me. I gasped loudly and almost screamed, as I was now trapped inside a room, able to see nothing. I started to think about all the horror narration stories I watch on YouTube, and how this might be a trap... Could I have been tricked into coming here by someone else pretending to be Candice? But then I remembered that she was the one who invited me in person... Many thoughts rushed through my mind, I couldn't think... Should I run in the direction of the door? Should I hide? All of these thoughts stopped when I saw a single candle light up in the dark, revealing none other than Candice's face...

"Hey Jenny..." - She said, in a much darker tone than I had ever heard her speak.

"Candice? W-what's going on here? Is this some sort of prank?" - I said, with a slight tremble in my voice.

"Sure... It's a prank... Maybe a little punishment too..." - Candice said with a smirk.

"Aha... Right... I think I see what this is now. Hehe!" - I said, thinking we were all about to be naughty and play sexy games.

"You've been a bad girl Jenny... Bad girls get punished... They get what's coming to them." - Candice said.

"Mmmm, yeah they do... I've been a very naughty girl and I deserve to be punished." - I said with a giggle. Suddenly, both George and Blake emerged from the darkness behind Candice. Something was off about them all though, I could only see their faces in the candle light, not their bodies, or what they were wearing for that matter.

"Are you ready Jenny? To be punished?" - Blake said in his soft voice.

"Are you ready Jenny? To have all that you desire turned against you?" - George said with a deeper voice than normal.

"Ehehe, oooohh.... This is kinda hot you guys, w-what are you going to do to me?" - I asked, shyly moving my legs together and twisting my foot on the floor, blushing. My mind was running now... Were they going to tickle me? Tie me up and whip me? Maybe they were going to get naughty... I was ready for anything this night.

"You will find out soon... Drink... And then the fun will begin." - Candice said, handing me an antique looking chalice filled with a dark red liquid. It smelled weird, but also very potent. I looked up at Candice and smirked.

"A drinking game? Ehehe... Alright, I'm digging this dark gothy vibe you're doing... Let the party begin!" - I said, as I naively drank the liquid, all of it... I thought it was maybe some sort of strong alcohol, but I was wrong. It tasted like iron, strong iron...

"Is.... Is this... Blood!?" - I asked in a panic.

"Goats... With a generous dose of something else..." - Candice said with a devilish smirk. I wanted to puke it all back up, but I couldn't... My head was spinning so hard, that even in the dark I could feel like the entire room was spinning...

"W-whaa... W-what was... Innnn.. T-that..... D-druuuinnkk.... Hhuurghh." - I mumbled, as I slowly collapsed to the floor, completely unconscious. Candice had brewed a mixture of goat's blood and ketamine. The cold hard reality of the situation, is that Candice and her two friends George and Blake had formed a cult. They had no followers yet, it was just the three of them. They called themselves the Children of Gourd...

They had spent over a month deceiving me, gaining my trust... They were so genuine, so trustworthy, they broke past my red flag detection with ease, and then betrayed me... Candice, George and Blake proceeded to load me into the trunk of a car, and drive to their secret meeting place, which was in a secluded cave in the forest. They placed me on a slab, and surrounded my body with candles which they lit. George brought a stereo and played sinister satanic music on low volume in the background, to add to the ambience.

I managed to slip awake for just a few moments... I couldn't move my head or my body, only my eyes. In my dazed state, I looked over to the trio, able to see them clearly now. They wore black robes, like a cult would... I was in a cave, surrounded by candles, with dark and evil music in the background. It seemed like a nightmare. I wouldn't stay awake for long though, as the drugged goat's blood in my system would once again take over, and I would drift back to sleep.

But now, in my final moments, I knew what had happened. I knew they betrayed me, I knew they were planning to do something sinister to me... My heart was broken, but it wouldn't matter for long anyway. The first two parts of the ritual were complete. Step one: The victim drinks goat blood... Step two: The victim is lied out on a slab, surrounded by candles... Now all they needed to do, was complete step three... Recite the ancient words to summon Gourn.

The trio surrounded me, and raised their hands up in unison, and began to recite the words...

"Mighty Gourn, we summon you!" - Blake said in a loud voice.

"For now you are reborn, another victim for you!" - George said in an equally loud voice.

"Idiot, it's 'anew' not 'for you!" - Candice said, scolding George.

"Jeez sorry, I'll get it right next time your majesty!" - George snapped back.

"Enough, let's do it again..." - Blake said, as they once again raised their hands. Candice and George scoffed at each other before starting over.

"Mighty Gourn, we summon you!" - Blake said again

"For now you are reborn, another victim anew!" - George said.

"Bring forth your mire, turn against her, her desire..." - Candice said, in a low voice.

"............ Uhh, now what?" - George said, as nothing happened...

"Does this thing even wo.." - Blake said, before they were all interrupted by a loud sound. A hiss, if you will. It startled them, but they did not run... Suddenly, a dark shadow emerged from underneath the slab... It was a mass of shadow which began to slowly surround my body... I was still knocked out from the drugs, so I had no idea what was happening, yet...

"He is here... Praise Gourn!" - Candice said.

"PRAISE GOURN!" - Blake and George repeated, as they began to bow down to their knees. The shadow slowly surrounded me, enveloping my body... With a loud wisp, it suddenly disappeared from my body and returned to where it came from.

In that moment, I let out a sigh of air, before going completely silent and still...

"Did it work?" - George asked.

"Only one way to find out." - Candice said. She walked over to me and placed her fingertips on my eyelids, and opened them. She inspected my eyes, and confirmed that the ritual had indeed worked. If the ritual was a success, the victims eyes would turn pale white, no iris, no colour... This means that the victim has been taken from the living world and transported to Hell.

I was not dead however... Most believe that you go to Hell or Heaven after you die, but this is not the case in this instance. I am still very much alive, my body is just in a state of comatose. My true self, mind and soul, were now somewhere else... What happens to me in Hell, also has the same repercussions to my comatose body in the living world.

I awoken to find myself in a desolate environment. There was nothing here except dead trees and a vast landscape of nothing. Most people think Hell is fire and brimstone, but in reality, it is a place that exists in your mind, your darkest parts of yourself manifest into your own personal Hell... I didn't have long to contemplate my surroundings and why I was in a very lonely and depressing place... Suddenly I was sucked into what seemed like a vortex, only to come out at the other end with a hand around my throat...

My eyes were closed, because I was still dazed from the entire ordeal, but I screamed when I opened them. A large red skinned creature with horns, hooves and a tail had it's massive hand around my neck, and was squeezing it.

"A-AHHHHHCKKK!........." - I screamed before choking, as the creature tightened it's grip around my neck.

"ACKK TAA- NEELU LAA!" - The thing spoke in a language I didn't understand...

"Be quiet, Human... Or else I will crush your neck into paste." - The thing said, now speaking in English... I choked, and choked, not able to breath... It looked into my desperate eyes, watching me closely... I tried to pound the creature with my fist, but that only forced it to grab hold of my arm and yank it...

It hurt, a lot... I felt like any harder and he would have torn it right off. I thought I was going to die, but the grip slowly loosened... He lowered me to the ground and turned me around, as if he was inspecting me.

"Yes... You will do..." - It said, as it now grabbed a large chunk of my hair from the top of my head and squeeze, yanking it and holding me tight. He kept holding my arm with his other hand, pulling it and making sure I did not move a muscle...

"A-ahh!! W-where am I!? W-what are you going to do to me!?" - I cried out in fear.

"You are about to find out, Human..." - It responded.

"O-ouch! AHH! Y-you're hurting meehehe!!!" - I cried out again, a tear falling down my cheek as I was in pain from him roughly grabbing my hair and my arm.

"Pain? You know nothing of the word, Human. You are now in Hell! I have been summoned to bring you here, and here, your greatest desires and kinks will be turned against you in the worse way possible. Stop struggling, I could tear your arm off without breaking a sweat, but then my girls wouldn't be able to have fun..." - It said...

I had no idea what was going on, as I had no knowledge of the cult, the ritual, or any of it... In reality, the beast that had me in it's clutches, was Gourn himself. They had summoned him, and his spirit manifested in the form of shadows to snatch my soul from my body and bring me to Hell. My shell of a body was now in a coma back in the cave, still alive, heart still beating... My true form, my essence, was now in Hell.

Gourn began to lead me on, walking me past what looked like a temple, surrounded by skulls, fire and crude decor... We walked outside, and it was vast plain of molten lava and death. This looked more like the cliche Hell that you read about in books.

"My children! Come forth! I have for you, another plaything." - Gourn shouted. Suddenly, four figures appeared in front of us both. They appeared to arrive via fire, as a burst of flames erupted just before they arrived. I managed to get a good look at them all. They had red skin, piercing red glowing eyes, black hair, and a pointed tail... They were naked, large breasted, and sported horns. Each girl had a different hairstyle and a different type of horn... The girl in the middle of the group had a small fire constantly burning in between her horns. I assumed she would be the leader of the pack.

"I have been summoned once again, to end the life of this sinner... Meet my daughters, Abbadon, Ravana, Lilith, and Ubel. They will be in charge of you now..." - Gourn said, pushing me hard towards them, as I fell to the hot dirty ground beneath their feet. I looked at them, they had long black claws instead of toenails. Abbadon was the main daughter with the flame on her head. Her name translated from Hebrew, meaning "ruin and destruction." Ravana was the daughter with the bob hair, and her name was Sanskrit for "roaring or screamer." Lilith, the daughter with long straight hair, her name meaning "belonging to the night" or an Akkadian word lilîtu meaning Demon or spirit.. And Ubel, a German word meaning "evil"...

They began to surround me, not speaking a word. In fact, none of the daughters spoke, at least not here, despite the fact that one of their names means scream... Now surrounded, I looked up while still being on my knees. The girls all reached down and grabbed my arms, and began to slowly lift me to my feet... They were unusually gentle with me, and I had no idea why, considering how rough their father was with me a moment ago...

They all raised my arms right up to the sky, before one of them grabbed my tank top and began to slowly peel it upwards, over my face and then up my arms, removing it from my body... my heart was racing a thousand miles a second, and I had no idea what was going on... They handed the tank top to Ubel, who clutched it in her hands... The girls now moved down to my sneakers, taking one of my legs and lifting it backwards. I felt it slowly slide off my socked foot, as one of the girls removed my shoe. My sock soon followed, as I felt a sharp clawed finger slip inside my sock and start to peel it off. I felt it as the fabric slowly dragged along my slightly wrinkled and sweaty sole, the sock partially sticking to my skin for a moment thanks to the sweat.

The next foot was given the same treatment, de-shoed and de-socked by another girl. The shoes and socks were handed to Ubel, just as the tank top was, and she held them there watching. Abbadon, Ravana and Lillith now moved to my Jeans, one of them unbutton it while the other began to pull them down to my knees. I wanted to stand still but the girls grabbed my ankle and made me lift my foot so the jeans could be removed. I was now mostly naked, only my panties covered me up... Surprisingly, they didn't remove those, they kept it on... Maybe they wanted me to not feel shame?

"... P-please... Don't hurt me..." - I said, as I looked to Abbadon and pleaded with her. She looked back at me and returned a very fiery grin. This made my heart stop almost, as I knew that smile wasn't comforting... It was one of malice...

The girls then took hold of me, one of them took my left arm, the other took my right, and another gently placed their hands on my back and lead me to another spot. There was a large severed hand made of stone. It looked like it had fallen off a large statue. Ubel took my clothing, including my jeans, and placed them all on a rock beside the hand, laying them out. All four girls now surrounded me once more, and started to move me onto the hand, making me climb up onto the palm... I resisted though, still scared and hesitant. Despite the girls soft and gentle touch, and almost calm nature, I just wanted to go home.

But any attempt to resist angered Gourn. He snapped his fingers, and I suddenly felt like my body was out of control. I was quickly dragged onto the hand against my will, as if I was being moved by some unseen force, or telekinesis. I was not on my knees in the palm of this giant strong hand. I groaned in pain, as the stiffness of the rock hurt my knees... I cried out in pain....

"O-oouuwww!!" - I exclaimed... Suddenly, Gourn snapped his fingers again, and two pillows were suddenly conjured. They fell down into the hands of his daughters, and they gently slipped them under my knees... I was confused as hell now, wondering why he just did that, but he quickly explained..

"Comfortable? We can't have you in constant pain can we? Otherwise your... "Punishment" won't be as effective... " - Gourn said... I almost scoffed in anger, that they wanted to use pillows to make me feel "comfortable" so that my torture is more intense. The girls slowly grabbed an arm each and raised them a bit above my head... While holding them there, Gourn snapped his fingers yet again, and suddenly shackles appeared around my ankles, neck and wrists, followed by chains which held them up above me. They had nothing to attach to above me, yet they were firm and stiff, as if they were attached to something... The girls let go, and I tried to move, to no avail. I was restrained...

12