Tickled Pink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was not Josephine's secret tunnel that was the true object of Jack's search. No, the true object of his search was a little further along the hidden valley. 'Ah ha! Or perhaps voila!' he said, as his finger found Josephine's already firm clitoris. 'Pink just ready for the tickling.' And, for the next ten minutes or so, that is exactly what he did, while Josephine, still prone, but now with her legs opening and closing and flying about, giggled and squeaked and squealed with delight until, eventually, her whole body shuddered and she clamped her thighs about Jack's busy fingers and breathlessly beseeched him to stop.

For a few minutes, they just stayed where they were: Josephine catching her breath; Jack contemplating the beautifully sculpted (somewhat reddened) buttocks of his strait-laced upstairs neighbour. And then Jack helped the knickerless Josephine back to her feet and handed her her wine glass.

'There's only a little bit left,' he said. 'And it would be a pity to waste it.'

12