Tickled Pink Ch. 03

Story Info
Bryan struggles to not react as one girl secretly edges him.
5.8k words
4.49
23.1k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan stared up, lower lip quivering, as Adeline bounced her breasts playfully within her lacy pink bodice. It was such a... flattering outfit, he had to admit, despite how almost sickeningly sugary and feminine it was compared even to the pretty outfits of the five other fleece sprites who currently had him trapped in their den, caught in a great bed of soft pink fluff, pinned and helpless to escape their teasing advances.

He swallowed. The pink-haired sheepgirl pouted down at him, her big pretty eyes heavy-lidded, sultry and flirtatious.

"He spiraled so eeeasily down to us," Calliste sang, planting more sweet kisses along Bryan's jawline. "His mind melted so niiiice."

Adeline's fingers slowly crawled up his thighs, her fluffy mittens tickling and rubbing ever-so-softly, ever-so-unbearably at Bryan's bare, exposed skin. Bryan stared up at her, briefly uncomprehending, too overwhelmed by the six gorgeous sprites kissing and stroking all over his exposed form to understand why she was... what she was... just what it was 'Little Miss Princess' Adeline had planned.

Or why her bratty smirk made him feel so molten and weak inside.

Or why his cock just. Wouldn't. Stop. Twitching.

"Of course he did," Vestere said sweetly, stroking a silken-gloved finger over his trembling lips. "Lonely boys get so brainless when pretty girls are around to smooch them..." She kissed his cheek. "And hold them..." She gripped his arm possessively. "... and remind them what fuzzy-wuzzy dreamy needy playthings they really are!"

Those hot-pink lips curving upwards in that sly, knowing smile...

"'Cause it feels so goooood," Calliste cooed, pressing her breasts—so fluffy in that gorgeous crop top—up against his side, "feels so good to just drop under some pretty girls' spell and obey pretty girls every whim..."

Obey pretty girls. Those words echoed in Bryan's mind, even as he tried to fight them. The sprites' voices were so sweet, dripping with love, dripping with poisonous mind-melting honey, and he felt like his mind got a bit more hot and molten with every breath he took in...

And Bryan's train of thought hit another snag as Adeline's fingers glided ever-so-subtly over his cock, her fluffy touches almost, but not quite, imperceptible through the fabric.

Her smile widened as his cock involuntarily twitched beneath her touch, and his heart went cold with dread even as his cheeks felt as though they might melt into magma.

"Well?" Vestere asked sweetly, taking his cheek and forcing him to stare into her eyes—even as out of the corner of his vision, he could see Adeline bouncing with excitement, and he could feel her fingers... oh, gods, no no no, she was sneaking a hand up under his underwear, surely someone would see— "Is that true, sweetie? Do you just wanna be our cute little helpless boytoy?"

Bryan squirmed and swallowed as he felt Adeline's fluffy pink glove—oh, gods, so soft, so fluffy, like a tickly cotton cloud—sliding under his last vestige of modesty, and he snuck a terrified glance at her and saw her smirking down, so pleased with herself, so absolutely aware of what she was doing to him...

"We could make you cum... and cum... and cuuuum," Calliste sang, punctuating her words with sweet smooches on his cheek. "All boysloooove being taken care of by pretty girls, don't they? Pampered and pleasured?"

"Wlel, almost all boys," Adeline piped up, and she beamed innocently down at Bryan as he squirmed. Bryan's very soul quaked as he felt her fluffy fingers slowly wrap around his cock. He trembled, barely able to hold in his unwilling laughter. No, he couldn't... he mustn't...

"Ooh, really?" Vestere beamed, eyes sparkling with amusement. She smooshed his cheeks together with one hand, forcing his lips to part, almost forcing him to breathe in deeper... "And whatever do you mean, Adeline?"

"Oh, well..." Adeline hummed innocently, bouncing her head from side to side as if she had not a care or thought in the world. Only Bryan noticed the way her smile widened a little as her secret grip tightened and he squirmed helplessly. "Like, I dunnoooo.." She gave a bubbly, airheaded little giggle.

"Ooh," Calliste said softly, tilting Bryan to face her and kissing him on the lips—her lips almost as soft as the silky red hair tickling his face as she moaned, her breasts bouncing and jiggling against his pinned arm, so fluffy and tickly. She pulled back, licking her lips. Bryan's world seemed to blur for a moment as he gasped for clean air and only received more mind-melting puffs of perfume and pheromone. Gods, their kisses were so draining... so... breathtaking... "Maybe our little boytoy doesn't wanna cum?" Her lashes fluttered.

"Ooh, you think?" cooed the twins in tandem, pausing in their kissing along his sides and their tender stroking along his bare chest to look up at him with big, curious eyes.

"Mm," he protested, shaking his head—or trying to, but held as he was, movement was so difficult... especially since his every motion caused the bed of fluffy wool to tickle his neck unbearably, caused him to sink just a little bit deeper...

"Maybe you're right, Calliste!" Vestere said sweetly, turning him back to kiss his cheek and tickling under his chin. "Coming is soooo, like, boring sometimes."

"Ooh, but it feels so niiiice," the twins moaned, exchanging sly looks as they rubbed against him. Bryan bit his lip to hold in a cry. "Just coming and coming and coming...endless pleasure..."

"Ooh, yes, sooooo muchpleasure," Adeline cooed, grinning wickedly, knowingly. "But cumming is for strong boys who need to be melted into ooey-gooey messes, remember?" Her hand gave him another squeeze. Bryan barely held in a mewl at the soft, fluffy sheathe he'd been trapped in.

"Ooh, you're right!" Vestere giggled. She stroked Bryan's hair with a sly smirk. "And he's already being so good for us~"

"We could skip right to the fun part," the blonde sang, ruffling his hair.

"Ooh, yes, the fun part!" Calliste agreed.

"M-Mm?" Bryan looked between the six gorgeous, finely dressed women with wide, nervous eyes. Fear bubbled alongside dizzy confusion and helpless humiliation at being totally naked save for hiss underwear beneath them. And a new emotion, one he didn't dare think about, tickled just under the surface...

"Edging!" the sprites squealed down at him, eyes alight with glee.

They moved around him rapidly, almost startling him into giving in and giggling right then and there as they pressed in tighter, pushing him deeper into his bed of tickling fluff. Adeline wriggled gleefully atop him as Calliste and Vestere sandwiched him tighter between them, as the Twins tightened their grip on his legs and the blonde set his head right in the lap of her fluffy, fuzzy booty shorts...

"Edging feels sooo good," Calliste cooed in his ear, and gave it a playful little nibble before kissing his cheek. "You get to just keep getting hornier and hornier and hornier..."

"Just our little wrigglingtoy," Vestere cooed in his other ear, caressing his cheek, "pleeeading for pretty girls to let you cum like a good needy boytoy!"

"Caught helplessly in sweet," the pair purred in unison, "ad-dic-tive denial~"

"Nnnn!" Bryan squirmed, heart pounding as he looked between them and saw nothing like mercy in their beautiful rosy heart-filled eyes. Just love. Wicked, intoxicating, deliciously sinister love.

"And that's, like, perfect for you!" exclaimed the blonde, her big, brilliant blue eyes locked on his. She patted his head, pushing him a little deeper into the fluff cloud as she did so, and her plump red lips curved upwards in an eager smile. "Because a silly boy like you just likes struggling so we can tease you!"

"Ooh, yeah," the twins purred, planting twin kisses on his stomach, "that explains it!"

"Such a cute little loveslave," Vestere teased in his ear, "playing hard-to-get just so we'll torment you!"

"Nn! NNNnnnngh!" Pure panic was hitting Bryan now, and he shook his head, whimpering as the motion caused the fluff to tickle all around his sensitive neck. Why were words suddenly so hard?

And...

Why was...

He whimpered in confused shame.

"Hm?" Calliste nuzzled his underarm, eliciting the tiniest of unheard squeaks. "What was that, sweetie? You like that?"

Bryan swallowed, steeled his will, and opened his mouth to speak—

And he was abruptly reminded of Adeline's presence as her fluffy hand gave his cock a little playful squeeze.

His words melted into a helpless, "EEhee!"

He shut his mouth instantly, cheeks burning red-hot.

The sprites cooed with glee.

"Aww, I think that's a yes!" Vestere sang. "I knew it! Soooo cute~"

Adeline's eyes bored into Bryan's, wicked and triumphant and filled to the brim with liquid pink sugar.

I own you, those pretty eyes cooed smugly. This is all it takes to control you.

Bryan bit his lip, holding back a whimper and giggle as Calliste nuzzled him again—and as the hand began to very delicately, daintily stroke his captive cock. He had to hold on, he told himself desperately. If the other fleece sprites noticed... if they realized how unbearably hard the tickling and teasing was making him...

"I think you're right, Vestere!" Calliste bubbled, and smooshed her chest against his side as she hugged him tight—he felt his cock twitch at the ticklish sensation, and saw Adeline's eyes light up in understanding. "What a good boy! I bet he just wants to be edged nonstop like a melty mindless mewling toy!"

Bryan wanted desperately to object. But unfortunately, every single ounce of his attention was currently trained on Adeline's pretty eyes, on her bouncing breasts, on her little smile as he fingers played so expertly along his shaft.

He watched those hot pink lips mouth sensuously down at him, Tickle-tickle! Tickle-tickle!

And his cheeks flared as he and Adeline both felt his captive cock twitching at the sight.

It was unbearable. He was Bryan Graves, a seasoned bounty hunter, a hardened hiresword. He'd faced so much worse. And yet here he was, trying to hold in his whimpers at the attentions of this... this mere girl.

"I'm not hearing a no~" Vestere sang, patting his cheek.

Bryan felt himself sinking a little deeper into the fluff.

The seasoned bounty hunter's lower lip trembled, a giggle so eager to escape...

Adeline smirked and put a finger to those beestung lips of hers. With her other hand, the touches continued. Long, slow strokes... a fingertip swirling around his twitching tip...

"And maybe..." Vestere's voice dropped to a husky purr. "... he wants us to play with him?" Her fingers crept down his chest, down his side, and he struggled to contain his squirms and giggles, struggled to manage a single clear breath of air. "We haven't seen that cute cock of his yet... maybe he does wanna cum?"

Bryan gulped. He shook his head again desperately. No. No! Adeline was concealing his cock right now, but if they realized how unbearably horny he was... oh, gods, the... his heartrate quickened... the humiliation...

They'd never, ever let him go.

And at the thought, totally independent of Adeline's touches... his cock gave an eager twitch.

Horror and panic flooded him in an instant, and it surged as Vestere started to reach toward his lap. "No!" he cried. "NonoNONO!" He thrashed helplessly in their grasp as Vestere's hand approached his underwear—still mostly hidden beneath the pink-haired princess currently straddling him. "I-I—I—"

"Hm?" Vestere paused, blinking big, innocent eyes down at him. She sat up a little, leaning on one hand so she could examine his red-faced state. She tilted her head slightly. "You... don't wanna cum, sweetie?" Her pouty lips quirked upwards in a smile.

"Aw, sweetie!" Calliste cooed, kissing along his jawline with a giggle. "How come? Our touches feel sooooo nice!"

"So soft," the Twins purred, kissing all over his chest. "So gentle~"

"So delicate," Adeline teased with a smirk, and her fingers tickled wickedly along his sensitive shaft. He nearly giggled aloud, but bit it back. "My goodness, girls, if he wanted us to, we could milk that needy—" tickle "—aching—" stroke "—sens-it-ive—" squeeeeze "—cock of his until he was nothing but a happy bliss-dumb little moaning puddle!"

Bryan quivered, trembled, on the very edge of crying out—of squealing with laughter—of gasping and panting and giggling and bucking and revealing just how desperate he was for that treatment as he stared helplessly into Adeline's pretty pink gaze. He tried to plead with his eyes, plead for mercy, for pity, for anything.

She stared right back, gave a bratty smirk, and tickled her fingertip right over his tip until a tiny mewl escaped him. The tiniest, weakest, most kittenish little...

"no..."

Even this sound was too much. Instantly, the fleece sprites were cooing their delight, their amusement, their raw, wicked glee, showering him with kisses and strokes and pets and nuzzles until he thought he was about to explode with laughter. It took every ounce of his remaining self-control to hold it in, and he melted with humiliation at it all.

"'No'?" Vestere cooed, grinning ear to ear. "Is that what you said, silly boy?"

His eyes widened, suddenly registering what he'd said. "Nnn!"

"Aw, I think it is!" Calliste sang, giving him a pitying little pout. "I think our brave, strong man doesn't want to cum!"

Bryan squirmed nervously. He did not like the way the sprites' eyes were starting to blaze with new wicked delight.

"He doesn't wanna be milked," the Twins hissed, exchanging sly grins. "He's way too tough for cumming and cumming and cumming!"

Bryan panted. No, he... he... he wanted to object, but he didn't know what to say, couldn't bring himself to say it, and... and every time he opened his mouth to speak, Adeline would give a little tickle or tug or stroke or squeeze, force him to close his mouth to hold in the sounds she kept teasing out of him...

He stared up at her, the pretty princess squirming atop him, and he saw no pity in those eyes—only the bratty, entitled, smug and insufferable certainty that he was going to do exactly what she wanted him to.

And right now, it seemed, she wanted him to squirm.

"He wants to keep his underwear on," Calliste said sweetly, reaching down to tug at the meager strap. "Keep his dignity. But silly boys don't need that."

"Yeah!" Vestere giggled and wriggled up against him. Bryan felt himself sinking a little deeper into the fluff cloud. "We're all just so comfy here, it seems silly to get all formal."

Bryan looked around dizzily at the six gorgeous women, all dressed in elegant dresses and lavish sweaters and silken pajamas. He bit his lip, feeling his cheeks going redder and redder and redder.

"Are you sure, sweetie?" Calliste cooed. She squished her massive breasts up against him, and he let out a squeak as her fuzzy lingerie rubbed and tickled unbearably against his face. "Wouldn't you like to be totally naked with us girls... so we could have some fuuuun?"

Totally naked in the arms of these teasing temptresses. Bryan swallowed at the thought. Adeline's eyebrow raised, and she gave an innocent little pout... and gave him a squeeze.

"Nnn!" he let out, unable to hold it in. He instantly shut his mouth tight and bit his lip hard.

"What was that?" Vestere teased. Her hand stroked down his side, making him flinch. "Was that another yes?"

Bryan panted and shook his head frantically, even as his mind filled with fluffy clouds of rosy perfume. He couldn't let them see—he couldn't let them realize—he had to hold on—he stared up at Adeline pleadingly, not knowing what to do, what to say—

And Adeline beamed down at him and batted her eyelashes. "Aww, let him keep his dignity, Vestere!" she sang. She smiled down at him, her eyes alight and cheeks aglow with innocent fondness. "A silly boy like him can't spare much of it~"

She wriggled in his lap. He mewled softly, but this time it went thankfully unnoticed. He stared up at her in wide-eyed confusion. Had... had she finally shown mercy?

"Aw, okay, Adeline!" Vestere sighed. "If you say so."

Adeline giggled and cooed wordlessly. Despite it all, staring up at her bouncing breasts and pretty sunset eyes and gorgeous heart-shaped face... Bryan found himself feeling a strange rush of gratitude.

Even as a squeeze to his cock made him gasp and take in more of that sweet, girly, heady perfume of hers.

Adeline had saved him.

Vestere was smirking knowingly down at him as he stared. "Looks like the Princess likes you, baby," she teased.

Adeline was helping him, after all, Bryan supposed, squirming as she tickled her fingers over her shaft. And she was so... so... pretty... angelic, even...

"Aww, what's wrong, sweetie?" Vestere teased, watching him squirm. She poked him in the side. "Don't tell me you're still a little ticklish?"

Bryan immediately went still as his remaining pride angrily reasserted itself. The rosy glow around Adeline turned into a pink haze of temptation as she smiled brightly at this remark. No, he told himself desperately. No, Adeline was not on his side. She was trying to... trying to... tame him.

He forced his little giggles back down as she ran her fingers up and down his shaft. He kept his mouth tightly shut, too, forcing his breathing to regulate. But these efforts only seemed to delight Adeline. She pouted, eyes sparkling.

Almost like he was...

He gulped. A challenge.

As Bryan lay hopelessly trapped in the clutches of the sprites, Adeline began to step up her torment. Her squeezes and strokes grew more bold. Her fingertips danced in their fluffy, excruciatingly soft gloves over the tip of his cock, teasing and toying with the throbbing tip until he felt like he was about to explode.

It was like his underwear was filled with wool, with soft, fluffy down, his cock trapped in a bed of ticklish fleece. The torment was exquisite. Intoxicating.

And all the while, her eyes never left his. And he felt all the more naked beneath them. The Princess's eyes never left his as he felt his face growing hotter and hotter, his cock more and more sensitive with every breath he took in. He was panting, gasping.

Bryan was in hell—sweet, soft, hot pink, girly teasing hell. His cock was getting so hard, so sensitive, and the sprites wouldn't let up for a second. The hand in his underwear was almost the least of his worries, with these fully-dressed temptresses sandwiching him between them, kissing and nuzzling and stroking and petting every inch of his body, the slowest, most delicate torment...

And every single twitch of his hardening cock was noticed by the smirking, bratty seductress above him.

How was he so turned on by this, he wondered wretchedly, as he barely held in another little squeak. How could any part of him be enjoying this?

Vestere and Calliste took turns planting kisses on his cheeks and neck, cooing at how red he was getting. He held in a whine.

The Twins nuzzled his bare chest, pushing him deeper, deeper into the soft fluffy bed, kissing his sides and stroking his nipples and giggling at his squirms. He bit back a mewl.

12