Tickled Pink Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such pretty... eyes...

"You're being soooo good for me," she cooed.

He panted and squirmed.

"You know," she went on smugly, batting her eyelashes, "even all this cute struggling you're doing is actually you being a good boy, too!"

Bryan panted and blinked rapidly, trying to resist the hypnosis. What? What did she... did she...

"This is springcotton," she whispered conspiratorially, ruffling his hair. "It learns from your struggles! So even while we're training you, you're training the fleece how to hold you nice and tight!"

He moaned pathetically. This... this couldn't be happening. This had to be a dream, the most degrading, shameful wet dream of his life.

"You just couldn't resist me," she sang, giggling at his wretched state. "Silly boys can never resist a pretty girl like me, but gosh, you just gave in sooo eagerly!" She reached down and cupped his cock in her hand, making his eyes nearly roll back up into his skull. "And now you wanna be mine, don't you?"

Bryan stared up at her dumbly. Humiliation flooded through him, hot and molten and unbearable. His cock twitched needily, practically pleading for a proper sheathe, leaking from the endless tiny teasing touches.

Adeline glanced down, smirked, and reached down with those fluffy gloves of hers.

"Just look at you," teased Vestere in his ear, making him shiver as he watched Adeline's approach. "You're in soooo much trouble now, you know."

"She's never gonna let you go, you know," Calliste sang in his other ear. "Our little Princess can be... awfully possessive~"

His mind was dissolving into cotton candy sweetness, and yet an unbearable lucidity remained in Bryan--just enough for him to squeal in torment as Adeline's fingers began stroking in agonizing delicacy over his throbbing cock.

"And she can be ever-so-wicked when she's got a favorite toy," Calliste went on, as her fingers slipped through the cocoon to tease his toes. "Our silly frilly girly-girl has a tendency to act like a terrible spoiled brat. And you seem to have chosen her to be your new owner."

Bryan moaned in protest and tried to speak--only to trail off in gasping moans as Adelins' eyes flashed up to his.

Her gaze was so sweet, so innocently curious... and her face was so pretty, and her eyes were so... so...

"Just look at you," Vestere gushed, "a big, strong bounty hunter... and you fell for the prettiest, pinkest, fluffiest princess of the flock~"

Bryan's face was bright red, and not just because he could barely breathe. He stared into Adeline's eyes in hopeless, shameful addiction.

Adeline leaned in close. She didn't seem to have heard any of this 'exchange'. Bryan could barely even tell how little air he'd gotten at this point--all he'd inhaled for the last what felt like hours was Adeline's pheromones, and he was addicted to them now, addicted to her, addicted to fluff, addicted to breasts, addicted to edging, he needed release but he needed her more...

... but... but he needed... to... do something, didn't he?

She pouted. "Well?" she asked sweetly. "Aren't you gonna kiss me?"

And staring into Adeline beautiful rosy-pink eyes, it all made sense. Bryan lurched forward, his whole world suddenly centered on the most plump, luscious, pink, sparkly-glossed pair of lips he'd ever seen...

And Adeline giggled against him, and he only remembered vaguely that he was running out of oxygen when she took his face in her hands and took him in a deep, passionate kiss. It was...

... breathtaking.

He moaned and struggled, but weakly, dimly, barely able to remember why anymore, why he would ever want to resist the tickling, the edging, why he would ever want to resist anything Adeline wanted for him.

He felt the other sprites wrapping him up thicker and thicker, felt the unbearable tickling intensifying, but more than anything, he felt those plump lips, tasted her sweetness, felt her tongue thrusting into him, and he didn't breathe a single drop of air that wasn't filled with her scent.

And when she finally pulled back with a loud, embarrassing "MwWAH!", his vision was again blurring on the edges, and it took him a long moment to remember to try breathe.

And a moment later, he realized his new state.

While he'd been lost in the kiss, the other sprites had been busy at work taking advantage of his entranced adoration.

He was totally wrapped up, from shoulder to toe, completely bound in the thick, fluffy pink wool, a cotton candy prison that teased and tickled every inch of his naked, sensitized body.

Only his head now remained free. His head... and his twitching, needy cock, which twitched and drooled every time it accidentally touched a trace of the wool.

"Wh... whuh..." He stared up at her with panic fluttering through his heart. He was utterly, helplessly bound. Helplessly horny. Helplessly... hers.

And the fleece sprites all around him giggled like mad.

"Here's your final lesson, silly weak little boy," Adeline teased, caressing his cheek. "Good boys are best used for two things..."

She reached down, and his heart quickened and burst into a wild sprint as she revealed a strange pink fluffy cylinder. He instantly, instinctively knew exactly what it was for. Her smile told him everything.

"Tickling and kissing their silly adorable weak little brains away," she declared in a playful singsong, making Vestere and Calliste smirk and the maids-in-waiting giggle, "... and watching their cuuute, adorable reactions to it all!"

His eyes widened.

And he knew now they were never, ever going to let him go. They would never even leave him the strength to stand.

"All the gasping and giggling," Vestere purred, as the impossibly soft, fluffy sleeve began to slide onto his cock's tip, and he gasped and squealed at the unbearable overstimulation.

"All the begging and whimpering," Calliste cooed, bouncing her breasts before his eyes, puffing her sweet pheromones down onto him until his vision swirled with pink mist...

"And," Adeline added brattily, sliding the sleeve all the way down to the base, her eyes blazing with rosy-pink promises that made Bryan feel weaker than any pheromone, any hypnosis, any breath-stealing kisses, "everything else he so eeeeagerly admits, because he'll say anything for pretty girls, won't he?"

Bryan couldn't find any objection.

Bryan couldn't find any of his thoughts at all.

He knew he had them. He knew they were important. But he was going mad with stimulation, the tickling fluff sending his thoughts flying out of his head like piles of dandelion seeds. He squealed and screamed and gasped and giggled, thrashing and writhing. He knew he was putting on a good show for the cackling sprites, and he was beyond knowing how to care.

Shame enveloped him even tighter than the fluff--and almost as tight as those coiling, shimmering, spiraling pink orbs above him. The sprites cooed and taunted him, occasionally taking the sheathe and 'pumping' it up and down--the tiny half-stimulations turning his pleas into screams.

Adeline stroked his hair and giggled girlishly, her adorable smile smug and satisfied, as if she'd always known it would end this way.

"I hope you've learned your lesson," she whispered.

"P-PleEEeEeEease--ahHAHahahahahhhhHHhHhH--"

"Pretty girls will always win," she instructed sweetly, like a teacher educating an unintelligent pupil, "because boys will always want to lose~"

And as she leaned in for another kiss, Bryan could only whimper.

THE END~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lorelei's Note: Thank you so much for reading! This has been an incredibly fun commission to work on, but I have to admit, I'm glad I finally managed to actually finish it! It definitely went on long, teehee.

12