Ticklequest 06: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fairy rulers were soon taken to the human capital and led into an enormous building. As he got closer Helio recognized a familiar sound. It was a sound any fairy would know. Laughter, but this kind had a strange quality to it. There was a crazed desperation that came as it echoed out from the inside. Once he was dragged in Helio saw why this laughter sounded different. Inside elves and orcs were bound in different positions and had groups of humans around them. Every touch from a man or woman had their victim yelling out pleas for mercy or insane laughter. Was this the curse of the humans?

As Helio and the other fairies made their way through the hall, fingers still in tight bindings, he began to lose hope. Unlike the other races all the fairies were bound in the same position. They were tied to an upright X frame that had small unmovable cuffs attached to the back. Those cuffs were made for a fairy's wings, and went clipped in at the base Helio found that he couldn't even vibrate them one bit. His entire body, minus the skimpy shorts he wore to sleep, was open for whatever a human wanted to do with it. Any struggling proved fruitless.

The humans started to quickly drift from the elves and orcs towards the new arrivals, though that didn't mean the old prisoners were spared. Helio had seen the line stretching out of the hall, those who were waiting now had the chance to do whatever this new curse did. The counsellor watched as small groups gathered around each restrained fairy, then his focus shifted towards two women who were making a beeline straight to him.

Fairies are a short race, even so it didn't stop Helio from feeling uncomfortable seeing a human matching his height and another who was taller than him. Without his magic or flight the fairy knew that these humans could do anything. The shorter woman met him first by roughly forcing wet satin cloth into his mouth. They tasted and smelt odd, Helio couldn't place it but something about them made his body shiver. The taller one finished the act by wrapping a silk rope around his head to keep the gag in place.

"Aw, you have to admit he's kinda cute like this. Sure this fairy has probably done loads of things to piss off other humans, but look at him! I just wanna tease him forever!" The shorter human said. She had a wicked grin on her face.

"Easy, easy now. We have our time to tickle. Also, didn't you say something similar to that elvish pirate captain?" The taller one responded.

"I said that one was hot! This one here is cute. Well, fairy? Are you ribs just as ticklish as that brawny pirate?" She finished her sentence by darting her hands forward and squeezing at Helio's sides. He started laughing immediately, which made the human's smile even wider. "He is! Oh this is gonna be so much fun!"

Helio had heard the rumors of this curse, but he never could have imagined it to be this torturous. This laughter that was forced from the depths of his body was not the same as the kind he freely released when a prank was completed. His body jerked about like a puppet on strings in a futile effort to escape the wiggling fingers.

The fairy had trouble focusing his eyes, partly due to the tickling and partly because the shorter human was blocking some of his vision, but he sensed the taller human move behind him. Then he felt it, a single fingernail gently tracing over his bound wings. Helio's muffled laughter became much more frantic, the tickling was worse than ever!

"You should try this spot out, or at least change your routine a bit. You always go for the spots on their upper body."

"Aw, but I love to feel their muscles twitch! How they react to my dancing fingers, gliding and wriggling over their sensitive skin. You do whatever you want, I'm having my fun here."

"Whatever, I'm going to get something special for this one." Helio vaguely heard the taller one's step move away.

The shorter human, still tickling her fingers up to his armpits and down around his waist, leaned in closer. "How much do you reeeally love this, fairy? I prepared those satin cloths specially this morning. I danced my fingers around my clit like they are dancing over your armpits now. And I came again and again on them, knowing that they would end up in that mouth of yours. Do you like the taste? Mmm, wanna know why I did it? Well, there was one part of that pirate's body I couldn't tickle because it just wouldn't stay...ready. How about you?"

Helio knew what she was talking about as heard those words. The scent and taste seemed even stronger now, and worst of all this human wanted to tickle his cock. His torso and wings already felt like the worst experience of his life, how would his most sensitive area be in comparison?

As the fairy felt one hand switch from tickling his waist to gently gliding lower towards his briefs he heard familiar footsteps return. The shorter woman stopped her hand and moved it back to tickling his upper body.

"I found something wonderful! I'm sure he's gonna like it." The taller human had returned, and Helio soon felt that something.

It was very soft and bristly. The captive fairy guessed it was a brush of some kind, maybe a paintbrush, and it was wreaking havoc on his sensitive wings. The light swipes it made, over the edges and veins of his wings, were worse than anything Helio had ever felt. The tall woman always tried something different, never letting Helio get a chance to get used to the tickling. Swirling the brush in circles in one area. Doing large sweeping glides from the tips of his wings to the bases on his back. Helio's wings were acting as a ticklish canvas for however the brush wanted to travel, and it all was making the fairy feel he was going insane.

"You know," Helio heard the woman ticking his wings, "that ALL of their body can be punished, right?"

"Hm?" The shorter woman hummed.

"I saw your wandering hand, don't feel bad about it! All of the races deserve punishment, and by the decree of the goddess we can do whatever we want with them until she believes they have repaid their misdeeds."

"Oh. Well, I heard rumors..."

"Don't listen to that gossip! Why just yesterday my sister was riding an orc's cock, a hand reaching beneath her to tickle his balls while she pumped up and down on that green member. Sure that orc felt some pleasure, but combining the fucking with the tickling makes the entire experience even more torturous!"

"Really now! Well, my ticklish prankster, let's go back to where I left off."

Helio tried to beg through the cum rags and his ticklish laughter, but it was no use. He doubted they would have even listened to his pleas if they heard him. The shorter woman wasted no time in ripping off his briefs and leaving him completely naked. One of her hands started to travel lower and lower, starting from his armpit, down his shivering sides, pinched along his waste, before reaching his erect cock. She danced two fingers along the top of it before reaching around and lightly scratching under the head of the fairy's dick.

He didn't just laugh and struggle, instead Helio felt like his body exploded from the torment. He strained even harder against the clamps holding him, his head swung about in a panic, his wings shivered even harder, and his muffled laughter became clearer through the gag. The taller woman didn't miss this reaction of his, stopping the tickling from her brush and moving to the front of the fairy to join her companion.

"Wow, and I thought his wings were the worst."

"I know, right?! I can feel his dick pulsing as I tickle it, it's even better than feeling a tickle toy's muscles strain! You can join in too, use that brush of yours under his balls."

"Good idea."

Helio's torture was getting worse by the minute, and judging by what few glances he could catch of his fellow fairies the same was happening to them. Men and women, whether using fingers or tools, were forcing out laughter that the fairies themselves had never experienced in their years of tricks. How long would they have to endure this?

The fairy counsellors would pay the same price as the others, spending years upon years in the Hall of Glories. While they were tickled the goddess found a use for the former pranksters. Given their speed and flight the short people would become messengers for the human empire. Whether it be a vocal report, a collection of letters, or even some small packages, the fairies seemed made for the tasks. That's not to say they all took to their different roles under the humans with happiness and fanfare.

Some of the fairies never got over losing their pastime of tricks. Those who committed such acts, no matter how small they may be, were always found out and earned a sentence in the Hall of Glories. Other fairies tried something different to irk their new masters. They slowed their travelling, making their deliveries late to try and earn some mischievous satisfaction. The human victims caught onto this act fairly quickly and decided to punish these fairies in a similar tactic. They complained of damaged goods, lazy fairies, or other mistakes. The humans then took it upon themselves to reprimand these meddlesome folk by spending a week or two tickling them in their homes. This often made the same fairies late for the next assignment, meaning that more tickle discipline awaited them. In time, like the other two races before them, the fairies fully yielded to their rulers.

..........................

Jackal was a beastfolk and one of the Alphas for a large pack living in a forest. The beast shared leadership with four other Alphas and he was living a content life. Jackal, like many others of his kin, had a human pet. The one he had was a young woman, average height and long messy brown hair. He remembered the day he caught her fondly.

The hunting party was ready, and with a sharp bark they rushed the caravan of humans. Each quickly took their target and disappeared back into the trees before the other men and women had a chance to react. Jackal had his new pet stay near his makeshift tent, leaving a smaller one for her to live in. There was resistance at first, of course, but all beastfolk knew that sooner or later their pet would learn to behave. Jackal thought back, how the woman tugged at the rough cord and crude belt around her neck and at the rod in the tree they were attached to. She did learn rather quickly, and for her efforts earn better meals faster than the other new pets. Once he felt she was properly trained the beast named her 'Mud.'

Life continued normally for Jackal. He rose the ranks of the pack to where he was today, an Alpha, a year after he had gotten Mud. The other Alphas and Jackal knew of the amounting victories the humans were having, but they tried their best to adapt to them. No one wanted to forgo the tradition of keeping a human. For a while their plans seemed to be working, the beasts still got their pets albeit at a slower pace than before. That all changed during a night that should have been like any other.

Jackal awoke, his bestial side immediately sensing something was wrong. His furry ears soon picked up the sounds of growling and clashing weapons. Mixed between them was shouts from humans. Had some pets broken loose and tried to escape? No, there was too much noise for that. A rebellion perhaps? Jackal left his tent and looked at where Mud usually stayed. His eyes saw what remained of the torn cord. With a frustrated growl Jackal began to follow the noises towards the clearing where the beastfolk pack held their meetings.

When he arrived he saw beast fighting man, but it was not just pets fighting their masters. Mixed in with the pets, who were nearly naked besides some scraps of clothing, were armored warriors. A human army, how had they managed to find the beastfolk camp? Jackal prepared to jump into the action when he was tackled to the dirt.

The beast recognized his attacker. It was Mud. Gone was the fearful and timid pet, instead the woman had anger across her face. Jackal didn't feel afraid, what harm could she possibly do? The answer soon came when she jabbed her fingers into the beast's furry underarms. Jackal instantly fought back the urge to laugh. His mind worked quickly, could this be the supposed curse from the humans?

Jackal tried to fight off Mud, but with every attempt the pet changed her attack, moving her wiggling fingers somewhere undefended which drove the beast back to the ground. The Alpha looked around for help, though he didn't like what he saw. More and more beastfolk fell, not from the weapons of man but from invading hands on their naked bodies.

The victory of the humans came soon after. When dawn broke all of the Alpha's and other higher ups of the pack were chained and taken away as well as the now freed pets. Most of the beasts didn't try to resist, Jackal was not one of them. He tried his best to break free, escape, or fight against his captors. None of his efforts worked and all that it earned him was a crude gag, one that looked like the bridle for a horse. As he traveled Jackal didn't let up, but all he could do now was fruitlessly struggle against the added chains and chew on the gag in between his jaws.

After a few days of travel the Alpha beastfolk and some other higher ranking members of the pack arrived at the human capital. Almost all of them had ceased their attempts to escape, except for Jackal. A full team of huma soldiers dragged him up the steps to a large building, closer and closer to the sounds of strained and crazed laughter. All the while the beast growled and yanked at his bindings, but again his endeavors yielded no reward.

Inside the beasts were met with their future fate. There, strung up and tied in various positions, were members of the other worldly races. All of them, elves, orcs, and fairies, were laughing thanks to the attention the groups of humans around them gave. Now it was the time for the beastfolk to receive similar treatments.

Jackal saw his kin get tied to their own devices while the small crowd attending to him dragged him further into the hall. He soon found the bondage equipment he would be tied to. It looked simple, like a small altar with four shackles attached to the bottom near the floor. The beast debated one more attempt to break free, but the severity of the situation had finally hit him.

The soldiers then tied him to the altar. Jackal was now lying on his back, feet and hands chained to the bottom of the device leaving his naked torso open for whatever the humans had planned for him. He didn't have to wait long. The crowds had been riled up with the new arrivals and they quickly separated into different groups around the beasts. Jackal had three women approach him, and despite the gag still in his mouth he still tried to growl at them. They just giggled and mocked him, saying, "It's time to put this beast in his place."

Jackal had briefly experienced the curse of the humans back in the forest, though as much as he tried to ready himself for this torment he was soon overwhelmed by its power. One woman stood at his head, leaning over him to work her hands into his armpits. Another kneeled at his legs and squeezed at his firm thighs. The last one calmly walked around the beast, trailing five fingers around his belly and sides as she did so.

He immediately fell into pitiful hysterics. The tickling was worse than anything Jackal had ever felt before. With the bit gag in his mouth the laughter that came from the beast was mixed by strange gasps and gurgles, which seemed to delight his tormentors. They upped their attacks on his body in the effort of forcing more and more pleasing sounds from Jackal.

The women started to slowly spread the areas they tickled, but the lady at the beast's crotch had the greatest effect. She danced her fingers up his thighs and started to wiggle them under his balls. As soon as Jackal felt this his body strained against his restraints harder than ever, it was like he was struck by lightning. The woman giggled at his response and focused all of her effort on her new discovery.

To Jackal's astonishment, despite being thoroughly tortured he felt himself getting hard. The tickling at his balls must be to blame, even as horrible as it felt the touches at his genitals aroused even the weakest response from him. The trio of humans didn't miss the now hardening cock, though Jackal couldn't possibly guess what they were going to do with their new toy.

"Well well well. Look at this, ladies. It seems the ticklish beast here is liking his punishment."

"Look at the size of it!"

"Pretty sure it's because of me tickling his balls. I call first!"

All of the tickling stopped, and Jackal hoped his erection would deflate before the woman had a chance to do whatever she had planned. That didn't happen. The beast saw the three women remove their clothing before once again taking positions around his tied body.

The one who was tickling his armpits kneeled and covered Jackal's face with her large breasts, slowly dragging them back and forth while tip-toeing her fingers up and down his arms. He couldn't see what the woman that tickled his sides was doing, but he soon felt her plan. Fingers from two hands soon began to pinch and tickle around his nipples. The beast once more yanked at the bondage holding him due to the return of the tickling. In an effort to keep her small targets from moving too much the woman decided to increase her chances, vaulting a leg over her captive and sitting on his chest. Jackal felt her wetness when she sat, making his cock harder than ever. Soon the fingers returned to their teasing, much to his dismay.

The final woman took it the furthest. Jackal's cock was soon enveloped by her pussy, making his giggling become mixed with moans as well. Up and down, up and down. She rode him faster and faster while the other woman continued to tickle harder and harder in sequence.

Somehow it was all even worse than before. The pleasure mixed with tickling constantly threw off the beast's focus. Part of him was loving this, it reminded him when he had to punish Mud whenever she acted out. The tickling broke this fantasy. The fingers around his nipples, the probing hands at his arms and neck, and even a hand reaching back from the third woman to once more tickle at his balls, it was too much!

The air was filled with laughter and moans from a variety of sources. There was Jackal and the women around him, who were enjoying their time torturing their prisoner, but the sounds from all the other captives were not unheard. Even though the beastfolk got a lot of attention there were still other humans tickling the other races. It also appeared that some of the men and women had also taken to getting another sort of pleasure from the beasts. Jackal couldn't see due to the breasts covering his face, but his keen ears picked up on a collection of moans from the other beasts and the humans attending to them.

Remarkably, Jackal felt the coming of an orgasm. The tickling was making his body go crazy, but the small waves of pleasure from the woman seated on his cock were not completely overwhelmed. What would they do to him if he came? Tease him more? Punish him even harder? The beast couldn't guess.

He was just about to cum, and it got even closer when the woman's pussy started to pulse and contract signalling an orgasm of her own. Jackal's laughter and moans were almost even in volume, and it seemed that the ladies took notice. The woman on his cock slowly lifted herself off. The beast felt pitiful when his hips automatically struggled to buck in an attempt for more stimulation. Here he was, reduced to giggles and begging to cum, by a race he saw only as pets.

"Oh, are you missing something, beast? Did you like the feel of my pussy? Don't worry, ticklish beastie. It won't be left alone for long."