Tickling Mom

Story Info
Son escalates his tickle attacks on his cute mom.
3.5k words
4.49
75.7k
122
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trout1985
Trout1985
184 Followers

Sean was a normal high school boy. He had just turned 18 and was finishing up his senior year. His mother was Mary, 43 years old. She was short, blonde, sweet, and cute. Think Reese Witherspoon for a reference.

They had always had a good relationship, and sometimes she felt more like a friend than his mother. One Sunday evening they were sitting on the couch talking, and for one reason or another, Sean brought up the fact that one of the kids in his school was into some weird porn. And he used tickling as an example.

"What?" Mary asked confused. "That's bizarre. Why?"

"You got me," Sean replied. "He likes it. He thinks it's hot."

"The kind of porn people like will never cease to amaze me. What actually happens in it?" she asked. "Just, women being tickled and laughing?"

"That's pretty much the gist of it," Sean replied.

"Well, I could never do that, because I'm not very ticklish."

"Oh?" said Sean, curious. "Not at all?"

"Not really. Never have been."

Sean knew a dare when he heard one. "So, there is nowhere on your body that would make you laugh. I don't believe you."

"Not that I know of, buddy."

"I'm going to try," Sean said boldly. Before Mary could protest, Sean took a hold of each of her hands, and placed them above her head. "Let's start with your armpits."

He very gently began running his fingers over her exposed underarms. She was wearing a loose fitting tank top and shorts, so it was easy access.

"Nothing?" he said, looking at her.

"Not a thing," she replied matter-of-factly.

Sean moved his hands down her sides, and began gently tickling the area around her rib cage. Nothing.

"I think we can call this experiment of yours a failure," she said, looking almost bored.

"One more thing I'm going to try," he said, as he grabbed the base of her little shirt and pushed it up, exposing her belly. She made a surprised noise that almost sounded like a laugh.

"I think we may be getting somewhere," Sean said, while gently tickling the exposed skin.

Mary now had a look of almost amusement on her face. Sean lowered his head, and began softly blowing on her stomach. After getting no response from this, he lowered his head forward and started licking the area around her belly button.

Sean felt himself getting hard as he licked his mother's stomach. What's happening? he thought to himself. He didn't know, but he knew he wanted to keep going.

"Oh," she said, instinctively, as her son's tongue explored her lower torso. As he reached the waistline of her shorts, she felt his fingers working on the button. It popped free.

Mary then felt her son pulling on her zipper. He got it all the way down. She looked at her now-exposed panties.

He moved his tongue down to the waistline, and licked her there. When she felt his fingertips attempting to make their way under, she decided that was enough.

"Nope, still not laughing. And we're calling it quits there," she said, sitting up and adjusting her shirt and shorts back to their original positions. "You lose!" she teased.

"Maybe," Sean replied. "But I'm not giving up!"

"Oh, ok" she said sarcastically. "Come on, let's go get dinner."

Sean was thinking about what he would have done if she hadn't stopped it. Would he be taking off his mom's shorts right now? He needed a moment to adjust himself.

These were certainly new feelings for him. The challenge of getting his mom tickled in the right spot was very erotic. Touching her in different places, seeing what she would let him get away with, where all she would let him touch.... He pushed the thoughts out of his head.

Fast forwarding now a few days....

Mary and Sean were boarding a plane, on the way to visit colleges across the country. The flight was now underway, and would last another two hours or so. Mary had the window seat, with Sean next to him, and the isle seat empty.

Sean had the idea the day before, and couldn't wait to get started. Mary was wearing a white blouse that snapped up the front, and a black skirt. She was reading during the flight and wearing her reading glasses. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail.

The plane was about half full. There was one person in the window seat across from them, and he was buried in his book. Sean couldn't wait any longer.

"Mom, remember what I said the other day about trying again to tickle you?"

"Yes, I do," she replied, still looking down at her iPad. She looked up. "Wait, are you saying..." she started, as his hands made contact with her midsection.

"Here?" she said, in a loud whisper. She remembered how the last time ended. She thought he might be enjoying that game a little too much.

"Yeah. In public you're more likely to be ticklish," he said, completely making stuff up. His hands started pulling up on the base of her shirt again, until it had been freed from under her skirt. He tickled her bare stomach, or tried to, before moving up towards her rib cage.

He lifted the arm rest between them, so he could move closer to her. She was now basically pinned against the window of the plane. His hands were moving in soft circles on her abdomen.

"Nothing?" he asked.

"I told you, I'm not ticklish," she said quietly.

"Somewhere you are," he said, moving his hands up her sides. "Let's try your neck," he said, suddenly having an idea. He lightly tickled her neck, before his hands drifted to the collar of her shirt. "Maybe your upper chest...." he said softly, as he began to apply gentle pressure on both sides.

Sean was practically laying on top of his mom, and could feel her breath against his skin. He pressed harder on the material of her shirt, and began moving his hands towards her shoulders. The top snap on her blouse started to give.

Mary looked down and watched as the snap popped free. "Sean!" she whispered, looking at her semi-open shirt. Her son began lightly tickling the area now exposed.

There was no response, and at this point Sean wasn't really expecting one. He took a quick look around the plane and made sure no one was watching, and resumed the pressure on his mom's shirt. He grasped the sides that he had just opened, and began to lightly pull.

Still looking down, Mary said "Sean, my shirt is...." as she watched the second snap of her shirt pop loose. She squealed. Her cleavage down to her bra was now on display.

His hands went back to her waist, and grabbed the shirt by the bottom. He pulled. *snap* Another one came free. He was getting there; This was really happening. He was slowly unfastening his mom's shirt.

A flight attendant walked by, and Mary momentarily covered herself. After she had passed, Sean again took her hands and put them above her head, against the wall of the plane.

He took a moment to look at her, and thought to himself how incredibly hot she looked in the moment. Glasses and a pony tail, pressed up against the wall with her shirt partially open. He wanted to open it more.

His hands returned to the base of his mom's shirt. He again took hold of the two sides, and pulled lightly. *snap*

There was one snap remaining, in the middle of her blouse. Sean made sure no one was coming before moving his hands to it. "Maybe you're ticklish.... under your shirt," he said, as he grabbed the shirt by the sides with both hands.

Mary felt the snap starting to give. Her son was about to open up her shirt in public. She put her hands over his, instinctively, and felt him trying to tear the two sides apart. She knew what was about to happen, but she didn't stop him.

Sean pulled his mother's shirt. *snap*. As the final snap came loose, she watched her blouse separate across her chest. She looked at her son with a shocked face, as he took the two sides of her shirt and laid them down by her side.

Sean's eyes were locked on her bra. It was white and fairly sheer, and her nipples were visible through the thin fabric. His mom's tits were so full, and perky. He reached out to touch one, and....

They both looked up and saw a passenger coming down the aisle. Mary brought her hands down, and covered her exposed bra with her shirt. Sean waited anxiously for the woman to pass. She was taking so long. Hurry up, he thought.

Finally she moved out of view. Sean quickly took his mom's hands, and placed them together behind her back this time. She left them there. He returned his attention to her unsnapped shirt, covering her bra.

They both looked at his hands, holding the sides of his mom's blouse. Another glance around, and a look at his mom. She had let him open it a moment ago. Would she again? She was just watching his hands, with hers pinned behind her back.

"Let's try this again," Sean finally said, pressing her up against the cabin wall. He grabbed the two sides, and swiftly pulled them apart. That was twice now his mother had allowed him to open her shirt.

She could feel his erection pushing into her. Doing this to his mother with people around was making him aroused.

Sean's fingers went to the top of his mother's bra. He played with the material. It was soft, like her pale skin.

He desperately wanted a look underneath. It was now or never, he thought, looking around for anyone watching. He took the straps of her bra, and pushed them off her shoulders, and down her arms.

He then grabbed his mother's bra cups at the sides, and began pulling them down.

Mary looked down her chest at her son's hands, inching her bra down, trying to expose his mother's breasts. She saw her areolas come into view, and drew in a deep breath. She was going to let him do it.

Sean paused there for a moment, and looked at the portion of her breasts he had exposed. One more tug, and he would have his mom's exposed breasts practically in his face, pressed up against the wall of this airplane.

He leaned in, closer. Again basically on top of her. Her breathing was coming in spurts. "You're not tickling me," she said into his ear, watching his hands, waiting for him to do it.

Sean leaned over her, covering up her body with his, because of what he was about to do. His face was inches from her chest. His erection was stabbing her in the thigh.

He took a hold of his mom's bra with both hands, and quickly pulled down. Both large, firm breasts came free.

She gasped at the sight. He had really done it, she thought. My son has exposed my naked breasts in public. And they are right in front of his face.

Sean stared at his mother's tits for a moment, not really believing this was happening. He put his hands on them, feeling the nipples with his thumbs. He gave them a soft squeeze.

I want to taste them, he thought to himself, taking her right breast in his hands and lowering his head down. Just as he was about to take his mom's nipple into his mouth, she pulled her arms from behind her back.

She held his head there, gave him a teasing smile, and then pushed him back up. As she pulled her bra up and began putting her shirt back together, she shook her head. "The game is over. Did you see me laugh? You lost again, buddy."

She playfully pushed her son, and composed herself. What if I hadn't stopped him? she thought. How far would he have tried to go with me?

Sean's heart was beating through his chest, and his cock was straining in his shorts. He could still feel her hot breath on him, and could still hear the sounds of the snaps coming undone. And the sight of her milky white skin and gorgeous pink nipples, exposed by him. And she let him do it.

He wanted more, and was already planning his next attempt.

Fast forward again.... The plane landed and they had checked into their hotel. Separate rooms.

They enjoyed dinner at the hotel restaurant, and then went up to their rooms to change into their swimsuits for a night swim in the pool. Sean met his mother downstairs, where she was sitting with her feet dangling in the water.

She was looking incredibly cute in her little two-piece bikini and baseball cap. She had been reading, and was still wearing her glasses as Sean hopped in the pool and swam up to her.

"Get in mom, it feels great," he said, coming to a stop at her knees. He reached out and touched her legs. "Any point trying to tickle you here?" he asked.

"None, buster," she replied with a smile. He moved closer to her in the water. "I enjoyed the plane ride today," he said, hands still on her legs, and moving up her thighs.

Still smiling, she replied "You were bad."

"Oh yeah? What did I do."

"You know what you did," she laughed, as his hands reached her bikini bottoms.

"No tell me, what did I do?" He felt the area where her inner thigh turned into her bikini.

She leaned in closer. "You did things a son shouldn't do to his mother."

"Say it," he replied.

Her voice became a whisper. "You ripped my shirt open."

"And?" He moved his hands up and took a hold of her glasses. He removed them from her face, and sat them down on the edge of the pool.

"You pinned my arms behind my back."

"And?" he said again, as one hand caressed her cheek while the other softly explored the outside of his mom's bikini bottoms. All pretense of tickling was now gone.

"And you felt me up," she answered, as Sean removed her baseball cap and sat it down next to her glasses. "You were trying to suck on them," she said, motioning to her breasts. "Before I stopped you."

"Suck on what?" he asked innocently.

His mom leaned in slightly and whispered in his ear, "My tits."

"I enjoyed it," he said, as he pulled the scrunchie out of her hair and let it flow down her shoulders.

"I bet you did," she replied with a smile, as he began playing with the straps of her bikini top, pushing them down her arms.

"As long as you know that can't happen again," she said, watching her son fool around with her top.

"Oh yeah? Do I know that?" replied Sean. He ran a finger down her chest. "What if I do it again right now?"

"You wouldn't," she replied defiantly.

"I would. I've done it before," Sean said, fingers drifting over to her left breast. He began caressing her through the bikini top.

"Mister, that is your mother you're touching," Mary said, eyeing his fingers on her nipple.

"I know that," he said, grabbing two handfuls of her breasts, and preparing to slide her top down off of her. "And my mother is about to be skinny dipping."

"You have to catch me first!" she shouted, as she dove into the pool and swam away. She was a fast swimmer, but Sean was faster.

Mary eluded him for a little while, before her son closed the distance. Finally he reached out and grabbed her by the back strap of her bikini top, and pulled her towards him.

"Oh!" she squealed, as she was pulled into her son, and felt his massive erection pressing into her from behind.

"I caught you," he said running his hands up her chest, pinching her nipples through the fabric.

"So what are you going to do to me," she said quietly, as her son pulled her head back by her hair and started kissing her neck.

"I'm going to rip this little bikini off of you."

His mom moaned. "But what if someone sees."

"Let them."

He turned her around and pushed her against the side of the pool. He took the front of her bikini top with both hands, and pulled on it hard. The strap broke, and her tits came spilling out. The top had clasped in the back.

"Oh god Sean!" was all she said in a flustered voice, as he discarded the torn top in the water. He took a second to admire her perfect tits, floating. She made no attempt to cover herself, and watched her son stare at her exposed chest.

His hands moved to her bottoms, and he took a moment to feel her little bubble butt under them. He squeezed it, and pulled her closer to him, grinding against her.

Sean moved his hand around to the front, and made contact with his mom's pussy. He ran a finger up and down her lips, and then slipped it inside of her.

"Ah...." she moaned, and leaned back as her son fingered her. "Now what are you going to do to me."

"I'm going to rip these off too."

"Oh god you can't."

She had just finished the sentence, when Sean grabbed the right side of her bikini bottoms, and pulled. They tore instantly. Mary shouted.

Sean took what was left of her bikini, and ripped it off her. His mother was now completely nude in front of him.

Mary looked down at her wet, exposed body. She couldn't believe that had just happened. Her son then pressed her against the side of the pool again, and she felt his hard-on searching for an entrance through his shorts.

She reached down and felt him. He was so hard for her.

As Mary felt his fingers pinching her bare nipples, he said "Mom, take my cock out."

"Oh god" she said, shaking.

"I want to fuck you in this pool," Sean told his mother, lewdly.

She moaned, and hesitated. He brought his mouth to her chest, and took in a nipple. He sucked on it, and gently bit down on it. More deep moaning from his mom.

"Please, take it out. I want it inside of you."

Mary's hands went to the waistband of his shorts, briefly. She was going to take her son's swimsuit off. She was going to do it.

She paused, and then moved her hands back. This was already too crazy, but she couldn't do that to her own son. She had to draw the line somewhere.

Sean kissed his mom's neck. "Please mom. Do it. I want to cum in your pussy."

Mary shuddered, and had a mini orgasm hearing those words. He kept kissing her neck, and ran a hand back down to her pussy. This time he put two fingers inside his mother.

She couldn't stand it any longer; She was too turned on by all of this. She wanted to feel her son's cock. Her hands returned to his waistband, and this time, she pulled.

His cock sprung free. She kicked his pants down his legs, and then off into the pool. They were both now completely naked.

She grabbed his cock with her right hand and started stroking him. He was so hard. "Careful," he said. "I'm close to coming. Put it in you. Put my cock in your pussy."

Mary took her son's erect penis, and lined it up against her pussy lips. She held it there at her entrance, with her fingers wrapped around her son's penis. "Last chance," he said.

His mom moaned. "I know... You're making me so horny Sean... Just do it... Just fuck me."

Sean immediately pushed forward, and fully entered his mother. They both screamed out, neither caring if anyone was watching.

He grabbed his mother's ass with both hands, as he slammed his cock in and out of her pussy. "Oh fuck oh fuck," she said, as her son pounded away on her in the hotel swimming pool. He felt so big inside of her.

The entire escapade didn't last long. He gave her a few more pumps before she said "Cum inside me. I want to feel it."

As instructed, he did. He came inside of his mother. A lot. They both cried out, as he filled her up with shot after shot of his semen.

They stayed like that, with him still inside of her, both trying to catch their breath. They both heard a noise and looked, and saw a couple on the balcony above them watching.

"Do you think they know?" she asked.

"What's that?" replied Sean, still panting.

Mary whispered, "That my son just fucked me."

"Does that bother you?" he asked.

"Bother me? Let's do it again for them," his horny mom replied, giving his cock a squeeze. "Spin me around."

THE END

Trout1985
Trout1985
184 Followers