Tid

Story Info
Is all about time.
3.4k words
4.03
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain poured down out in the street, it had been cloudy for the most part, today was Thursday most of the students were present, even if the lecture hall felt cold, it was mid November after all.

Everyone was staring at her, she was doing it again. Absently staring at the page in front of her for way too long like she often did, she hated who she had become now. She couldn't even proceed with her lecture in peace as the past forced itself into her mind.

Genesis ended her class early, today was not the day it seemed, she briefly remembers when her classes were exciting and full of lively discussion, she remembered the smiling faces of her students even the shy ones who never spoke up. Genesis remembered how she used to go to her lecture excited and happy and how everything had turned out so bad.

She got to her office and closed the door behind her. As she slumped back in her chair she turned around to face the rain outside, she had tried to fake it for a while, drinking, partying, getting high, and even doing some self-love, learning to paint, going out dancing, meeting new people even meditating, but all the healing and self-love in the world wouldn't take the pain away. The memories would always be a part of her, she touched her fourth finger and somehow she could still feel the ring on it like an invisible chain around her soul.

Genesis heard the knock on her door and welcomed the distraction; it was one of her students. He seemed nervous as he apologized and gave some distant explanation as to why he hadn't done his assignment and asked for more time to submit. In the back of her mind genesis knew she had gone a bit overboard with the assignments and reach papers, but grading was her only source of distraction nowadays, she let him off the hook this time all she really wanted to do was be alone.

At the end of the day she got in her car, and drove straight to the supermarket where she would do her usual running around like a zombie, after walking for 45 min and grabbing some things she knew she didn't need, she got back in the car and drove around to Mile's house. She stopped in the middle of the road, there were not a lot of cars around this shabby-looking area, she hated that he always tried to make small talk with her before he gave her the weed, so she just handed him the money and rushed off, no ways she would be seen around with him.

30 minutes later she was in her car getting high, now it was dark and snowing outside, as she stared up at her little house, she inhaled more of the smoke before she finally left the car and got into the house with her groceries.

Genesis looked around and turned the lights and heater on, this house was always cold lately regardless of the heater. She thought of making dinner but instead, she just ordered food. She set on her couch in the living room and turned on the TV, she really wanted to just move but she couldn't bring herself to do it, she remembered how she once had argued with him about the painting and how many times she had told him warm white was better on walls. Genesis picked her food and as she eat it didn't test the same...nothing had ever been the same since he had been gone.

Three years ago the love of her life had left her without so much as a word; she just woke up one morning after making love to her husband just to find he was gone. Two days later she had gone to the police station and there she had been given the most devastating news a person could ever receive, her husband wasn't real. Genesis replayed the detective's words over and over in her mind "Aiden is not real, he was just an undercover agent on a mission having to do with your neighbor Mr. Levi, as of now he will be off then reassigned to another case." And with those words, her whole life had crumbled right in front of her.

The man she had shared her life, dreams, and hopes with was just an undercover agent sent to arrest and convict her neighbor who was suspected of trafficking and money laundering. Suddenly her life had just vanished, she remembered all the nights they had spent together making plans about the future, building a life together, joking, fighting, and making love, it was all a lie.

Genesis didn't cry for weeks she held it inside; she was in shock and just couldn't process it. She had never seen it coming, she had planned to get her IUD removed as an anniversary gift, she thought they were ready to start a family, she had let her guard down and completely gave herself to this man, so when he betrayed her she couldn't understand why? How? When? What had she missed? He had lied so well that he had completely become another person to fit into her life.

She still remembered coming back from the university, cooking his favorite meal, and talking until late. She remembered his smile, the way he would frown when she would start talking about her agricultural lectures, and the way he would yell in Swedish at the TV when the kickboxing matches would come on. The lust in his eyes when he was eating her out, the way they would run around the backyard with water guns in the summer. The way his light hazel eyes looked at her when he asked her to marry him, the sound of his voice, and the mischief in his tone when he would jokingly tell her to behave.

Genesis had dated two guys since then but nothing ever compared, she was in her early thirties, and divorce wasn't a cute look in the dating pool, even if technically she had never been married to him. She had foolishly given her heart, body, mind, and soul to this man and he had broken her into little pieces. After the shock she cried every day for months, even the act of getting up was amazing some days.

Genesis had only ever told her aunty Lea the truth, everyone else friend and family thought he had just traveled for better job opportunities. And with the help of her aunty Lea who was more like a sister since they were only two years apart, she tried to rebuild her life. She hated this house because it reminded her of all the things that could have been, she wanted to move but the market was tight and it was too much of a jump to sell the house now.

She finished the movie and headed off to bed, she had been sleeping in what used to be their spare room because she couldn't stand being in their room knowing all his things were gone, sometimes it was fine but most of the time she couldn't step inside, and tonight wasn't an exception.

She woke up late it was past 9 in the morning and she was glad she only had two lectures in the afternoon. She got ready for the day and ran all her quick errands. As she walked back into her house coming from the supermarket later in the evening, she looked around the empty house and felt lonely, a now usual feeling. this house would never be the same without him, she looked at the door expecting him to walk in and smile at her as soon as he saw her in the kitchen, then complain about the house burning down from her awful cooking.

Genesis hated that this is what her life had become a prison of memories; meanwhile he had had no problem completely erasing her after telling and showing her so much love, he had just left like she meant nothing, like they were nothing at all.

~~~~~~~~~~

She fell asleep on the couch as usual. She woke up to a knock on her door; it was some kids looking for a lost cat. She denied seeing any cat and decided to start her lazy Saturday. She was drying her red wine curly braids when she heard the door shot, someone was in her house, and she assumed it was Lea.

"Mami! I will be right there just give me a minute!" she yelled out.

"Oh... Jolie! Take your time" she heard her replay.

Genesis's senses shifted Lea wouldn't use French on her unless something really had her attention, so she nonchalantly walked out of the room with a smile when suddenly her heart dropped to her chest, her smile faded, her eyes couldn't believe what she was seeing, he was standing there in from of her. The man she would forever love had come back after all this time.

Genesis was sitting almost motionless as Lea made everyone some chamomile tea,

the three of them drank the tea silently in the kitchen and after what felt like a billion years, Lea quickly left the house. The silence was defining; Genesis looked around the house trying to find what to say or what to do. She never thought she would see him again after all these years she didn't know what to say.

She heard the vibration on her phone but she couldn't be bothered to look at it, as the silent match between them continued there was tension in the air that couldn't be cut with a knife.

"You look beautiful." he finally said quietly breaking the silence.

And with those simple words, something in the deepest darkest parts of her exploded back to life, his voice brought her back in time when her world was so full of life and joy she thought she might be die.

"I see you back in town," she said, daring to look in his eyes.

"Yes, I am." He said looking right back at her.

"Well, good for you," she asked with her best poker face.

"I Uhhm... came looking for my wife...I thought you might have moved away." He said.

"Your wife is dead, my best advice find a new one..." she said as she got up and walked to the door and held it open for him "or better yet go to hell."

"I see." He said calmly walking towards the door "Just know whatever happens I am not giving up on her."

"But you already have," she said looking up at him "goodbye Aiden." she finally looked away from him.

A few days had gone by and Genesis still could not process the fact that he was back, her mind repeating his words and the sound of his voice. the look in his eyes, he looked better than ever, three years had gone by and he still looked as attractive as the first day they had met. one of her colleges had introduced them at an event for the staff of the university back then his blond hair was longer, and he looked really serious almost snobbish. Back then she wanted nothing to do with him, but the next few days he did everything to get her contact and ask her out on a date.

Genesis remembered she wasn't interested at first but he could be such a charmer and soon enough she was falling for him. Now here he was again, back to refresh her wound. she thought as she finished the lecture.

She couldn't give him a second chance to leave her again, she walked into her office and it was covered in roses, she immediately knew it was him. she couldn't delay it or coward away from him. She was not the one in the wrong in this situation, and she would not run away from him.

Genesis set in the car as Lea parked in at their grandmother's house.

"Are you ok?" Lea asked carefully.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Genesis answered back, looking clueless.

"I don't know, you think he will be here? You know granny really liked him" Lea said flinching with every word.

"No, he won't. I don't think he would be so ... shameless." genesis said grabbing her gifts from the back seat.

"You thought, you knew him two years ago, and look how things turned out!" Lea said but immediately got out of the car as soon as genesis gave her the death stare.

Sure enough, Aiden or whoever this man was had come to the party, he was sitting next to granny and wishing her a happy 90th birthday between smiles, jokes, and cheers from the crowd, it seems she had underestimated how much her family really liked Aiden, they had all welcomed him back like a war hero who had been gone for three years, assuming he had gotten tired of "working abroad" and "missed back home."

Lea just stared pitifully at genesis from across the room and mouthed "I told you." Meanwhile granny, her uncles, and cousins happily accepted him as if he had just came back from a weekend trip.

Genesis said nothing of it as she was made to drive home with him, no one the wiser. The silence of the night consumed them as the snowfall painted the streets white.

"I am sorry, I made you uncomfortable, I just really missed granny and the others," he said as they set in traffic.

"We really need to talk." She said looking out of the window.

As soon as they got to the house, genesis started.

"Look, I will tell them you been called away for another job and we decided we couldn't do long distance anymore and now we are getting a divorce." She said after serving herself a glass of wine. "You won't have to keep coming here, the first time I couldn't tell them, I just wasn't ready but now I think everyone would understand."

"Baby, I really did mess up, let me just ..." he said.

"No you didn't, you were only doing your job and now that is done, you can find something new to do, a new case, a new city, a new target." She said holding back as much as she could.

"Genesis it wasn't like that, let me just explain." He desperately insisted.

"It makes no difference, I just wanted to say thank you...It made me stronger, I am not mad at you but I do want you to go away." She said drinking some more.

"I am sorry, I have no excuse... just give me a chance, we can be happy again!" he pleaded.

"NEVER! I will never give you a chance to ruin my life twice! I will NEVER forgive you, you died the day you left me alone in this house, you could NEVER fix it..." she screamed as tears fell from her eyes, she was shaken with emotion, rage, and pain "the good news for me is that I don't need anyone to make me happy anymore that job was always mine." She said lowering her voice to a whisper and holding her head up high.

The silence in the room was full of pain and regret.

"I want you to leave and this time. DON'T come back," She said after wiping away her tears and finishing her glass of wine, turning away to look inside the fridge.

As the door closed behind her she broke down in tears. Tears that brought her to her knees, she cried and sobbed enough to give herself a headache. she once thought saying those words would feel satisfying but the sound of the door closing as he left hurt even worse than she had imagined, how could anyone love a person this much and hate them just as much all at the same time.

~~~~~~~~

Two months quietly went by as Genesis returned back to her usual, in her mind she battled with the possibility of him being gone for good this time, and her body and heart's desperate need for him to stay and mend everything. While she meant every single word she had said to him, she knew very deep down she would probably never stop loving him.

When she got back from her lectures one of those days, and lights were on inside her house, she again out of habit assumed it was Lea.

"Mami...you could have just called!" she said after she had closed the door behind her and stepped into the kitchen just to see Aiden standing there with an apron he had clearly been cooking.

"What the fuck are you doing here Aiden?" she asked, as her smile completely faded.

"I am making dinner also my name is Elijah," he said smiling at her.

"You are trespassing and you need to leave right fucking now!" she said.

"So hear me out, I been thinking and maybe Aide can't fix things but Elijah can, my real name is Elijah and I want to get to know you for real this time" he quickly explained.

"I don't give a flying fuck! What your name is you need to leave right the fuck now before I get pissed off!" she said.

"You can call the police, you can call anyone you like I won't stop until I get you back, I still love you ...you have no idea how hard it was to keep away from you all this time I fucked up, and leaving you was the biggest mistake of my life, so I can't, I won't ever stop trying to get us back." He said, on the verge of tears.

"But you can! you can! keep staying away from like you have done all this time because I don't know you and I don't want to get to know you...what did you think? that you would just come back here and everything would be like before? After you lied and betrayed me for two years?" she said holding back the tears herself "you killed what we had, I don't care and I don't love you anymore." As soon as she said the words she regretted them.

He quickly shot his eyes and looked down at the kitchen counter; those words hurt the most because even if he thought she hated him, it was better to be hated than to know that she didn't love him anymore.

"Do whatever the hell you want," she said walking away from him and into her room.

She undressed and got in the shower, as soon as the water hit her skin she started to cry, she hated herself for feeling this way. It wasn't satisfying at all to hurt him instead all it did was hurt her right back, the warmth of the water didn't smooth her, her chest hurt and she felt cold on the inside. As she cried, she didn't hear him enter the bathroom, and when she opened her eyes he was standing there his clothes still on, and they both stared at each other through the glass. No words need to be said as they burned for each other, her eyes followed him as he entered the shower.

He got right in front of her and his lips hovered her as the water poured down on them, his eyes daring her to stop him, she didn't see a word and without hesitation, he feverishly kissed her. Their tongues battled for control as he grabbed her ass and she straddled him, they made out and everything come back to life, she came back to life, he warmed her soul and she gave into him. In an instant he was inside her and for the first time since he had been gone she felt at peace, as he stared down into her eyes and told her over and over again he loved her, she just bounced on his fat cock and he pumped inside her his balls slapping her anus, she held on to him tightly as she came, her eyes rolled back, a silent scream, her tits burning into his chest, she saw stars behind her eyes as her wet cunt creamed all over his cock gripping him like python, waves of electricity running true her veins and her belly full of hot lava as he moaned her name and came inside her, they both stood there breathing heavily and embracing, he had always been the one and only for her, no one else could make her cum that hard.

"I will never...give you up...you hear me...Genesis...I will never give up on us again, tell me what you need" he said between caresses and kisses.

"Time please, give me time" she said kissing him back.

Xoxox1...hope u enjoyed.