Tie Me Up, Strap It On

Story Info
Your strap-on, my cock; first time 2-way anal play!
2.3k words
4.45
40.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in the car, wrapping up my errands, when I get a text from you. "Come home quickly, I need you..." it says. I'm guessing you have to study, and the baby is being too distracting. But then I remember, you probably aren't studying because you just finished your grad school midterms, and are on winter break. Another text comes in, "the neighbor is babysitting for the afternoon". I think to myself, "Huh. We never get a babysitter. Now why would..." That's when I receive your text photo. It's a selfie from the neck down; you're wearing your satin blue lacy bra with matching panties. It's been ages since I've seen you in it, and my heart races; you look gorgeous, and I'm immediately dying to fuck you.

I make it home in record time, and quickly head upstairs. You're not in the bedroom, and I notice the bathroom door is closed. What I do see in the bedroom is a brand new headboard, which is a total surprise. It's dark walnut and wrought iron, ornately carved, an almost Medieval style that doesn't match our decor at all. It has 12 iron rings placed in seemingly random spots, and there is also a cutout near the bottom of the headboard, which a small pillow could fall through... very odd design!

The bathroom door opens and you enter, wearing the same satin blue lingerie I saw in your photo. You're creamy white skin contrasts nicely against the dark blue, and I'm struck by how beautiful you are. The mischievous look in your eyes makes my cock begin to stiffen beneath my jeans.

"This is a nice surprise," I say.

"You have no idea," you reply. "I have something special planned. Something, a few things actually, that I've been wanting to do for a while now."

With that you pull a silk scarf out from behind your back, the one we use to blindfold you when we get a little kinky.

"You're going to wear the blindfold this time," you inform me.

Usually you prefer to have me in charge, so this is an exciting change of pace. I pull off my shirt, shoes and socks. You push me forcefully back and pull off my jeans, then my underwear. Straddling me, you put your hands behind my head and tie the blindfold tight. I start caressing your breasts through your lacy bra, but you push my hands down. Turning me over aggressively, you bind my hands behind my back with handcuffs, and push me to my knees.

"How about a bit of cock sucking?" you ask.

My cock, rock hard now and dripping pre-cum, surges upward in anticipation. I hear you climb in front of me, and I wait impatiently as you mess with something I don't recognize. Leather? A belt maybe? I hear the snapping of a button, then another and another. A pause, and then I hear the distinct beep of our video recorder. Another thrill of excitement rushes through me. "I thought you might want to watch later," you tell me.

"Now for that blowjob", you say. I take a deep breath, anticipating your hot wet mouth on my cock, but to my confusion you grab my head and force it downward. With my hands behind my back, I don't have much control over how far forward I fall. I feel the hard rubber object pressed against the side of my face, and then I feel it press against my lips as you guide it into my mouth. It's a silicone dildo, I realize, and I immediately understand that I won't be getting my dick sucked. "It's your turn to suck on a cock," you say, "and I know you're going to like it." You grab the back of my hair and slowly move my head up and down, the smooth rubber cock sliding in and out of my mouth. It's only going a couple inches in right now; you're warming me up, getting me used to the feeling. My mouth starts watering, and you are right, I do like it. The head is smooth and firm, but not too firm. I start to use my tongue, licking around the head, doing what I've seen you do and what I know feels good when you do it to me. I attempt sucking; it's more difficult than I thought, it takes some serious mouth muscles to do what you do to me. As you help me bob my head up and down, faster and faster, I begin to have a greater appreciation for your blowjobs. My jaw is starting to ache, my salivary glands going into overdrive.

I feel greater pressure as you slow down and push the cock further into my mouth, pressing against the back of my throat. Immediately I gag, and pull my head back, choking. You hold me head up, give me a few seconds to breathe, and then push my head back down, slower this time. Breathing through my nose and trying to stay calm, I feel the head of that cock press hard against my throat. I don't gag this time, and you keep my head there, pushing gently but firmly on the back of my head. My mouth feels so strange, full of cock, but it's not unpleasant. I can smell the light, deliciously fragrant scent of your pussy from where my head is, and It makes me feel more comfortable. I enjoy being at your mercy, handcuffed and blindfolded. It's exhilarating actually, being dominated by you.

You unlock my handcuffs, and tell me to suck your dick properly. Grabbing the shaft, which is wet from my mouth, I stroke it up and down while bobbing my head and sucking. It's hard work though, and I lose speed after a minute.

"Not bad, but your technique needs some work" you tell me. "Here, it's more like this."

With that you push me into a kneeling position and slide your lips over my cock, nibbling and sucking forcefully as I quickly get fully erect. Twisting your fist while gliding it up and down, you push the head of my cock through your wet lips, sucking deeply and swirling your tongue. God, so good, so good, you are amazing! You go hard for a couple minutes, and then draw back, having shown me how it's done.

At this point I'm so ready to fuck you, but you tell me to keep the blindfold on. Climbing off the bed, you walk behind me and strap the handcuffs back on. You push me all the way forward, my face falling into a pillow, my ass in the air. I hear the rip of plastic wrap, the squirt of lube, and a moment later I feel your tongue rimming my asshole. You must be using the plastic wrap as a barrier; but it feels amazing anyway, the hear of your tongue and lips coming through and warming the lube beneath.

After a minute of warmup, I hear the lube squirt again, and this time I feel the hard tip of your strap-on pressing against my tight asshole. It hurts at first, my butt clenching, my asshole tightening against the offending object. You grab my hips, press your hips forward more firmly, and the dildo suddenly slips forward, penetrating me. I gasp, the pain intense at first but quickly followed by a rush of pleasure. You've just fit the head in so far, but I already feel filled up. After a moment you slip the cock out of my ass, and I gasp again. A quick breather, and I ask for more. Give me more. You push it in again, slowly, this time inching further, and further. Oh my god, it's so intense, I hardly know how to describe it. With your hands gripping my hips, I feel completely at your mercy, a little pain mixed with such intense ecstasy!

Your strap on is filling me up, massaging my prostate as you slide it in and out. After a few minutes of slow stroking, you've got it all the way in, and I feel your pelvis hitting my ass cheeks. You do it again, harder this time, and it makes a satisfying slapping sound. I hear you moan with pleasure... I bet you bought the strap on that has a reverse cock piece, that goes into your pussy at the same time. You begin to fuck my ass faster and harder now, the slapping sound getting louder and louder, our moans synchronizing. My face is pushed downward into the pillow, and I bite it uncontrollably. I hear your orgasm approaching as you thrust harder, and harder, pounding my ass mercilessly. My ecstasy level is rising, but so is the pain. My ass can't take much more, and I'm almost past my pain threshold, but I hear your orgasm rising and I ride it out as you thrust your hips, moaning and shouting. I love hearing you cum, it turns me on so much. My cock is dripping pre-cum like crazy, and if you touched it right now I'd probably cum instantly. But being bent over, my hands cuffed behind my back, there's not much I can do to bring relief to myself.

Panting and gasping, you collapse on me, then come around and kiss me deeply. "I think it's time for you to return the favor," you tell me. Un-cuffing my hands, you have me scoot backwards towards that new, Medieval-looking headboard. Pushing me upright, I kneel facing the foot of the bed, with my feet and ankles sticking through that weird cutout at the bottom of the headboard. You push me back so that my back is leaning against the headboard, and pulling my arms as wide as they will go, you strap each wrist to a metal ring in the wood. Then I feel a belt pulled across my waist, immobilizing me against the headboard; It's so tight I can't move at all. It's almost like I'm being crucified on our bed, naked.

"I think you're going to want to see this," you say, and you untie my blindfold. My eyes adjust to the light, and I see your bare ass, stripped of the lingerie, presented right in front of me. You are kneeling in front of me, ass upwards, ready to be fucked. But as I strain to push my wet cock towards your ass, I see that it's impossible. I can't thrust forward at all, strapped to the headboard like this.

Reaching backwards between your legs, you grab my hard cock and stroke it, rubbing an ample amount of lube on it.

"God I love this thick cock," you tell me. "I'm going to try really hard to fit it into my tight little asshole." I watch as you scoot backwards, rubbing your beautiful, round, creamy white ass cheeks against my slippery cock. You move your hips back and forth, your ass somehow firm yet soft, wiggling seductively, aiming the head of my cock towards your asshole. After catching it between your cheeks in just the right spot, you ever so slowly lean backwards towards me, pushing the head against your tight hole. "Mmmmmhh", you moan, as my cock presses harder, and harder, then slips in suddenly. You gasp even though only the tip has made it into that tight ass of yours. You lean forward, sliding off, then back again, rocking slowly back and forth, back and forth, easing your asshole on and off the thick head of my wet cock. Your moans and groans are different than normal, deeper, more guttural. Your eyes are closed in concentration, and I can hear you breathing forcefully and slow. Further, and further, and further down my shaft you slide, until eventually my cock is buried to the hilt into your shockingly tight ass. Just the sight of my cock in your ass is breathtaking, and I look over to see that the video camera is capturing it all. I'm going to jerk off to this moment so hard, for years to come.

I don't know how my cock is fitting into this tight little asshole of yours, it seems impossible. You are gripping my cock so tight it almost hurts, but it also feels amazing, I want to fuck you forever like this. The way you are banging away against me, I can tell you are loving it too.

You increase the pace of your rocking, back and forth, pushing yourself up onto my cock. It feels great but I want to go faster, and I can tell you do too.

"All right, I think I'm warmed up. You're free to fuck me now." You push a button on the side of the bed, and my restraints instantly release.

I immediately grip your hips firmly with both hands, and thrust deep into your ass. You gasp and moan, begging to go faster. Your shoulder is leaning to the pillow, your hand rubbing your clit swiftly. With all my strength I pull your hips towards mine as fast and hard as I can, fucking your ass furiously, my balls slapping your pussy, your ass cheeks rippling with each hard pound. I hear you cumming, and I lose control of my voice, I think I must be yelling, as I thrust my final thrusts, cumming deep inside of you. Your ass clenches so tight, I have to pull out, and as I stroke myself I watch streams of cum shoot out of my hard cock and onto your ass and back. I keep stroking, and moaning, it won't seem to stop. After a very, very long and intense orgasm, I fall onto you, covered in cum and lube, and we pass out together on the bed. Such an unexpectedly kinky afternoon, you never cease to surprise me! XOXO