Tied, Teased and Pleasured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his fingers still resting deep inside, William slowly rotated his wrist through one hundred and eighty degrees, before retracting. Immediately, he thrust back inside, settling into a steadfast rhythm which had Lizzie back on the precipice of an orgasm within seconds, rather than minutes. At last, with a defiant roar, she shattered with ecstasy as the first climax ripped almost painfully through her defenceless body. Screaming with urgent need, she grasped hard around her lover's fingers, making him wish another part of his anatomy altogether was being subjected to her powerful internal muscles.

'Mmmm, again,' instructed William, before Lizzie had even started to catch her breath. Without stopping the rhythm of his hand, he instantly drove her on, his mouth descending to hers, boldly claiming what was his. Moaning into his mouth, her entire body stiffened before a wave of immense energy was liberated from her twisting, spasming form.

'Oh fuck!' she gasped, as William released her mouth, allowing her to take in much needed oxygen.

'Again,' he ordered, increasing the speed of his hand and curling his fingers a little more to ensure her G-spot was stimulated with unfailing accuracy.

'Oh! You! Bastard!' Lizzie shrieked, just seconds before she lost control again. With a smirk, William didn't confirm or deny. He didn't need to. They both knew she spoke the truth.

On and on continued Lizzie's relentless pleasure, William silently refusing to stop until he'd driven his much loved Lizzie completely out of her mind. Sensing she was starting to tire, William assisted her to escalate towards yet another orgasm. But this time, just before Lizzie was about to lose herself, he reached for the clamp around her left nipple and pulled it gently. Roaring with passion, Lizzie experienced one of the biggest orgasms of her life as the intensity encompassing her compressed nipple automatically spread through the rest of the zones he'd cruelly compressed. With a broad smile, William knew the opportunity was too good to miss. As his fingers drove her towards one final climax, his hand snaked down her abdomen.

'Oh! You can't!' she just managed to gasp, before William's spare hand took hold of the clamp around her clit and began to handle it, allowing the weight to pull her wanton flesh one way and then the other. Accompanied by his insistent, pounding fingers, it was no surprise to William when Lizzie bellowed with despair. A hot liquid squirted under pressure from her well-pummelled pussy, running across both of their bodies and drenching the bed sheets surrounding them.

Quickly, William released his clamps, followed by her restraints and blindfold. Despite an almost painful sensation flooding the previously clamped sites, a twitching Lizzie was unable to respond. Instead, she just lay there, looking dazed, gazing up into William's eyes as he smiled tenderly down. Like an out of body experience, she felt weightless and free.

'You're incredible,' William sighed, shaking his head in disbelief. 'Now, are you ever going to be late home again?' he asked, as he gently lowered himself closer and eased his throbbing cock inside. A huge smile slowly spread across Lizzie's face. She didn't need to consider her answer too carefully before responding.

'I think I just might,' she admitted.

-----------

Please do vote or comment - I always love to hear your feedback, thanks!

12