Tied to the Monkey Bars

Story Info
Fran and Mike explore switching.
1.6k words
4.62
6.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storymac
storymac
20 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18.

Fran gave a little shiver as a small gust of wind tickled her sensitive skin. She was naked in a school playground, bent over a set of monkey bars, her arms hanging down and her wrists tied to the bar below her with soft rope. She had still been wearing her soccer shorts when she stretched her arms and shoulders forward through the bars at her boyfriend's request, but not surprisingly, he had pulled them past her hips and down her legs before tying her ankles shoulder width apart.

It was well after dark in the playground and she was very exposed. Her B-cup breasts hung down below her as if being pulled by the weight of her erect nipples. Supported by one cool, steel bar under her chest and another at her hips, her nicely rounded bottom was bare. Her bare pussy was in plain view to anyone who might have walked by. What was surprising was that Mike, her boyfriend, was nowhere to be seen.

He'd picked up her t-shirt and shorts, called "See you later babe" and walked away leaving her bound, helpless and alone. She wasn't too worried though, even when she heard the car door close in the distance. They loved one another and would not do anything too cruel, but surrender, loss of control and testing their boundaries was a great source of sexual excitement in their lives.

He'd only been gone for a few minutes when she heard his footsteps on the gravel and turned her head to see him return. She asked about her clothes and he said he'd locked them in the car to keep them safe. Besides, he said, it was long after midnight and she wouldn't be needing them.

Smack! The peaceful silence of the playground was interrupted by the sound of his palm hitting her left cheek. "Ouch!" Fran squeaked. She knew that was coming but it was still a surprise when it happened so suddenly. One smack was followed by several more and pretty soon she was flexing her arms and legs, straining against the ropes securing her ankles and wrists as he smacked her bottom again and again.

Mike's spanks covered her ass up and down and side to side. It hurt and she pulled and twisted on the ropes but she was securely tied and there was no escaping her spanking. She wanted to cry out but knew she had to be quiet so no one would hear them. She felt an orgasm starting to build, helped by the pressure of the steel bar against her lower belly, but she wasn't ready for that yet. The night of outdoor fun was just getting started so Fran turned her face toward Mike and whispered "switch."

He stopped spanking, untied her, and helped her ease her naked body out from the bars. "Give me your shorts and t-shirt" she said, and in less than a minute she was dressed and he was naked except for his running shoes, his cock very stiff. "That's better" she said. "You're going to pay for leaving me tied and naked when you went to the car. Bend yourself through the bars now and be quick about it."

The switch game developed from Fran and Mike's shared interest in BDSM. They had met in an English 100 study group and soon started dating. She had seen 50 Shades in his bookshelf and, one day, after reading parts of it aloud to each other, she asked him for a spanking. He was happy to oblige, bent her over his knee, and the after spanking sex was fantastic.

After another couple of spankings Mike realized that he wanted to be spanked too so Fran reached for her hairbrush and turned his pale cheeks to bright red with his cock trapped between her muscular thighs. When he started to come she spanked harder and he spurted great gobs. They wanted to try bondage so they walked together to a hardware store to buy some soft rope, laughing as they touched several thicknesses on display, oblivious to the strange looks they were getting from the clerk who cut some lengths from the roll they selected.

They played bondage games together, starting as soon as they returned to Fran's apartment. Over the next few weeks they spanked each other with wrists tied in front, wrists tied behind, ankles tied to either side of the bed and legs tied together. They took turns with Mike's leather belt, one of Fran's heavy sandals, a wooden spoon from the kitchen and, of course, Fran's hairbrush.

Several times they laughed to see one or the other wince as they sat on the hard plastic seats in their university class the morning after a good spanking. They both liked spanking and being spanked, perhaps preferring be the one getting spanked and the centre of attention. They talked about having a safeword and decided on "switch" as not just a safeword but a role reversal. That's how Mike found himself naked and tied over a set of monkey bars with Fran standing nearby wearing his clothes.

"See you later babe" she called and walked away. Fran was gone for awhile, longer than he'd expected. They felt pretty safe in the dark, deserted playground but he was on high alert, listening for any sound of conversation, so he was relieved when he heard Fran's footsteps. That relief lasted only seconds as he felt a sharp pain across his ass cheeks. One slash was followed by another and another until his ass had several angry stripes across both cheeks.

"Guess what I found?" Fran said gleefully. There's a maple tree over in the woods with suckers growing from its base. "I broke one off and peeled away the leaves to make a special switch just for you. Do you like my present?" she said, giving him two more red stripes.

She reached between his legs to tickle his balls and give his cock a tug or two. "It seems you're enjoying this," she said as she felt a drop of pre cum on her finger. Raising it to her lips she had a taste, whipped him once more with the switch then twisted and leaned beneath his outstretched body to lick the tip of his cock. She tickled the opening with her tongue and sucked out another taste. He moaned in appreciation.

They'd tied each other for spankings on beds and over chairs and a balcony railing where they had to be silent because neighbours might see them if they happened to look that way in the middle of the night. When they ran out of ideas indoors, they went outdoors for more inspiration.

One night, they found a picnic table in a nearby park where Fran knelt on her hands and knees, tied to the wooden boards of the tabletop for a spanking and a fucking. On another hike in the woods, even though it was daylight, they found a large, smooth tree branch for Mike to bend over with his wrists tied to his ankles for a spanking with Fran's sandal. Later, it was Fran bent over that same branch, first for a hand spanking and then for Mike to plunge his cock into her wet, warm pussy again and again until they both shared toe-clenching orgasms.

They both loved to walk and explore many parks and wooded areas in search of more places they could return to after dark. The school playground was a great find because it was out of sight of nearby homes. The school had motion detector security lights but it was a long way from the monkey bars and they didn't expect to be disturbed... until they were.

Mike was getting oh so close to cumming. He pulled against the ropes holding him in position and did his best to be quiet. Fran alternated between tickling his balls, pulling on his erect cock and warming his ass with the switch. The mood shattered when they noticed a light go on beside the school. It was a security guard with a bright flashlight. The guard walking beside the school had triggered the motion detector.

They stayed still and silent until the guard walked away and the darkness returned. The guard was so intent on checking doors and windows that the flashlight did not ever come close to the two of them. Mike's erection had softened and he was ready for a change. He called "switch" and Fran untied his wrists so he could free himself.

"Reach up to the high bar" he told her, and tied her wrists to the bar. Stripping off the shorts she was wearing he told her to spread her legs and stick out her bottom. He ran his hands up her sides and under the front of the t-shirt, cupping her breasts and rolling her erect nipples between his fingers. Then, with one hand teasing her wet pussy and sensitive clit he gave her quick little stinging whacks with the switch as she got hotter and hotter, wetter and wetter.

He stepped back, raised the switch and gave her one, two, three hard strokes along the same line on underside of her butt. Fran gasped from the pain but held her position with her butt sticking out. Mike dropped the switch and plunged his cock deep into her pussy time after time. Fran came with an orgasm like a tidal wave and sagged against the ropes holding her wrists. Mike held her hips for a few seconds more before spurting deep inside her.

Mike untied her and the two of them hugged, each helping to support the other for a couple of minutes as they recovered their balance. Mike put on his shorts, picked up the ropes and threw the switch into the bushes.

They walked hand in hand in the darkness toward the car. They looked like any other couple in love, except that the t-shirt Fran wore was too short to hide the hot pink glow from her bare and well-switched bottom.

storymac
storymac
20 Followers