Tied Up for My Son's Friend

Story Info
A submission fantasy takes a turn.
1.4k words
4.21
73.9k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning in our one-level home with a finished basement. My son and his friends had taken over the basement, home for spring break of their senior year of college. They had been out bar-hopping until the wee hours of the morning, so we didn't expect to see any of them emerge until at least noon.

My husband, Adam, and I woke up at 7. He had some morning wood, so he was a little frisky, and he started running his fingers delicately along my body. I got chills, and I gave him a sweet, soulful kiss.

"Mmmm, good morning, honey," I said.

At 44 years of age, we both work out regularly, so our bodies are in pretty good shape. I am proud of my still-perky 34B tits, my flat belly, my long legs, and my neatly trimmed pussy. Our sex life is still going strong, enhanced by an empty nest with our only son at college.

"Would you like me to tie you up?" Adam asked.

My husband and I have recently been exploring some bondage and domination fantasies. I nodded my consent, knowing that we had a while to fool around this morning. He got out of bed and grabbed the restraints from the nightstand. My husband then closed the door tightly - just in case - and locked it.

I pulled off the t-shirt and thong that I always wore to bed. I moved to the center of the bed, spread my legs wide, and opened my arms in a "V" above my head. Adam quickly put one wrist into its padded cuff and fastened the other end of the rope to the bedpost.

He double-checked that everything was secure, then repeated the process for my ankles and the other wrist. Our traditional four-post bed was perfect for this fantasy.

As I lay there, fully spread out and exposed, Adam used a long feather to tickle me all over. I arched my back slightly as shivers surged throughout my body. I was so turned on, and I loved the feeling of being helpless, as he could choose to do whatever his heart desired.

Just then, his work phone rang loudly in the den. He swore, and said, "Sorry, hon, but I better get that." As he left the room, he closed the door tightly behind him and hurried down the hall to answer his call.

He came back in a few minutes and said, "Damn, there's a problem with the computer upgrade in Belgium. I really need to be on a conference call right now to help out. I also need to be on my computer the whole time. It should take about 30-45 minutes. Sorry again."

With that, he dashed out of the room.

"Honey, wait," I said. But it was too late. He was gone down the hall. I noticed that he had not closed the door tightly until it latched. At least no one could see in, I thought. Even though we had visitors in the house, I still should be safe. I'd be so embarrassed if my son or his friends saw me like this on the way to the bathroom. Oh well, I guess I'm stuck here for a while.

A few minutes passed, and then our cat nudged the door open and scurried into our closet. She loves to sleep in there. The door stayed open about 4 inches. I called out Adam's name, but he did not hear me. He probably had the den door closed, I thought.

I swear that I could hear the basement steps creaking, and then I was sure that I heard the basement door open. I stared at the open bedroom door, hoping that whoever it was, he would stop in the kitchen and not come down the hall.

I saw a head go by the door. He must have stopped in his tracks, because the head reappeared, and his eyes looked directly at me. I was totally embarrassed, but he smiled and moved on to the hallway bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and the water in the sink running as he washed his hands. Within seconds, my bedroom door swung open.

"Well, well, well - what do we have here?" he said.

"Please leave. My husband is coming right back in."

He ignored my request and started walking towards the bed. He was wearing only a pair of black athletic shorts. His chest was hairless, and I could see some definition in his abs. He had short black hair, and tattoos on each arm. I remembered that my son had introduced him as Jordan.

I sheepishly said, "Jordan, this is a pretty embarrassing. Sorry you had to see this. Could you please close the door on your way out and - pretty please - don't mention this to my son."

He just kept walking towards the foot of the bed, staring at my pussy. He bent down to pick up the feather and ran it along my legs. I squirmed and thrashed, trying to loosen or break the constraints. I knew that was useless, though. They were never coming off. As the feather touched the inside of my thighs near my pussy, I involuntarily moaned and arched my back.

Jordan took that as a positive sign to continue. He tossed the feather aside and leaned down to run his fingers along the folds of my pussy. I could feel the arousal down there in response to his delicate touch. I knew that things were moistening up. He looked me in the eyes, smiled and said, "Just enjoy this. I'll be gentle."

He continued, slowly getting his fingers deeper inside of me as he rubbed. I was getting more aroused by the minute, and a few more moans escaped my lips. He leaned down farther and kissed my pussy, then replaced his fingers with his tongue.

"Mmmmm, you taste so good, baby."

He had obviously done this before, and he was way more skilled than my husband with his tongue. He touched all the right places, and he slowly and methodically brought me to a thundering orgasm. Being helpless and tied up only enhanced the pleasure I was feeling.

"Oh, my God, fuck me," I blurted out. I could not believe I had just said that. He smiled again and peeled off his shorts. I lifted my head to get a look at his cock. It was about 6" but didn't look fully hard yet.

Jordan grabbed a throw pillow and slid it under my hips to give him a better angle. He kneeled down again between my legs, stroked his cock a few times to fully harden it to 8", and then positioned it at the opening of my dripping love hole.

Just like he was with his tongue, he was slow and methodical as he slid his cock into and out of me. He stared straight into my eyes with a wry smile as he fucked me smoothly and gently for about 10 minutes.

When he was ready to come, he pulled his cock out of me and aimed it directly at my breasts. He shot load after load of cum onto my chest and stomach. It was fun to watch it spurting from his cock onto my tits and belly.

Jordan leaned forward, wiped some of his cum with his finger, and offered the finger to my mouth. I hungrily licked his semen, and then sucked on his finger a little. He repeated this a few more times, allowing me to taste most of his sweet juices.

Jordan then went into the master bathroom and came back with a warm, wet washcloth. He cleaned the rest of his semen off my chest, while at the same time arousing my sensitive breasts. He also did a quick cleaning of my pussy, and that turned me on even more.

He bent down and licked each nipple, and then leaned in for a kiss. Damn, he was an amazing kisser, too, and we shared a beautiful, passionate kiss to cap things off.

He returned the washcloth to the bathroom. I asked Jordan to remove the throw pillow from under my back, so my husband wouldn't be suspicious. He put his shorts back on, then picked up my thong and slid it into his pocket.

"Is that your trophy?" I asked with a laugh. He smiled and nodded.

He patted my leg and said "Thank you. That was amazing."

I cooed, "Yes, it was. Thank you!"

With that, he left the room and went back down to the basement. I drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened a little while later by my husband as he rubbed my pussy with his fingers. "Damn, you are really wet this morning. Something about this submission fantasy really must have you going."

If he only knew...