Tif Fucks Sten and Two Friends

Story Info
Tif gets fucked by three guys.
4.7k words
4.41
26.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story nine: Tif Fucks Sten and Two of His Friends

This is the ninth independent story of our teenage whore Tiffany "Tif". This story accompanies the Katherine "Kat" storyline. The timing of this event aligns with the first night of Module Two Chapter Six in the Kat series. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters with this character have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

----------------

Tif walks the hallways, computer in hand, heading to see Sten. She hopes he is sitting at his desk and not off somewhere else forcing her to go hunt for him. She turns down the third aisle from the window and walks down about halfway, and is delighted to see him sitting at his cube.

Tif approaches and comments, "Hey there. Jacques asked me to come connect with you on expanding the plan out to the other sites. Is now a good time?"

Sten looks up at her and replies, "It is as good a time as any. Grab a chair."

Tif grabs a chair from the table at the end of the aisle and returns back to Sten's cube. She sits to his right and opens her computer. As Tif logs in Sten asks, "How did you know what to change to move the plan forward this morning?"

Tif replies, "I just understand the nature of the dependencies and how much wiggle room each of them have. I would probably be even better at it if I knew the tendencies and reliability of each of the particular resources."

Sten just looks at her and asks, "How do you know all of this stuff? I mean you have never been a project manager in the real world."

Trying not to be insulted Tif calmly responds, "Maybe I am a natural. Maybe I just work really hard to pick things up as fast as I can. Maybe it is a little of both."

Sten takes her point and pauses to collect himself before he continues, "So. What is your proposal for how we extend our plan out to include the other sites?"

"Let's export it to a spreadsheet and add a column that identifies each task or grouping as global which applies everywhere, or whether it is country specific, and if so we can identify which country. Then we walk through the plan as if we were executing it and identify any other steps that are unique to that country that is not in UK. I assume we need the functional experts to help us with the latter. At the minimum, we can set up the structure and align all the global items to determine which items are causing the most havoc over Jacques requested schedule."

Sten just looks at her in amazement again. He comments, "You just have an answer for everything don't you?"

Tif smiles and says, "I always prepare for any question I think I am going to get before it's asked."

Sten nods and says, "Okay superstar. Let's do what you said."

They get to work on the plan using Tif's ideas. Sten moves from being shocked at her ability to flirting with her. Tif mostly stays focused on the task at hand, but admits to being distracted from time to time. As they transition from one major thing to another, Sten pauses her attention.

Sten touches her on the arm and says, "Listen. I've been thinking off and on about our work that night in the conference room last week. I felt like we were in a good place. I think you liked me. I certainly liked you. But then we have barely spoken since then aside from project plan updates. We have not followed up after you called and said you were not going to make it that night. What gives?"

Tif looks at him and says, "I do like you Sten. But I've been busy. Don't take it personal."

Sten smiles and continues, "You are incredibly hot. I mean, I've been thinking about kissing you again, touching you, making you feel good. Do you think there is still a chance for me?"

Tif feels her pussy tingle. She tries to ignore it, but acknowledges she could use some action. She finally responds, "There is still a chance Sten. Let's see if you can stay focused long enough to get though all of this and then we can talk."

Sten agrees. The next couple hours they push through the final updates that they can do without help from the others. They flirt back and forth somewhat constantly. When they finally close up their computers Sten asks, "You have plans for dinner?"

Tif responds, "That depends. Are you buying?"

Sten laughs and tries to be witty, "That depends on whether I get to take you home after."

Tif continues to play along, "It depends on whether it is worth my while or not."

Sten grimaces and says, "Let's discuss what will make it worth your while over dinner."

As they walk out of the building and toward the trolley, Tif sends a text to her best friend Kat letting her know she is having dinner with Sten and that there may be a nightcap after.

Sten takes them to a decent restaurant a few miles away from the office. Throughout dinner Sten flirts like he's hard up. Tif encourages him too much appreciating the flattery. He also takes every chance he can to nudge and touch and physically interact with her. Finally Tif pulls him in and kisses him. He asks, "What was that for?"

Tif smiles at him and responds, "I wanted to reward you for trying so hard. Your flirting has been on overdrive.

Sten apologizes. The next 20 minutes of dinner is a little tamer. Sten pays the bill like a gentleman and offers to walk off a little dinner on the walkway near the restaurant. During their walk, they hold hands and talk about sex. Finally Sten leads them over to a bench off the walkway and they sit down.

They kiss some more and allow their hands to wonder a little bit. Finally Sten breaks the kiss and asks, "Do I get to take you home?"

Tif can feel her pussy leaking she is so horny. In her mind she wishes she could transport right there and rip his clothes of and fuck him. She puts on a good show of reluctantly agreeing.

They get back on the trolley and head to his place, which is about 20 minutes away. They walk through a small complex and finally get there. Sten unlocks the door and they walk in. Tif is surprised to see two other guys there drinking a beer and watching the tube.

Tif looks at Sten with her best 'what the fuck' expression. Sten shrugs his shoulders and gives his best 'I didn't know response'. The guys razz Sten a bit and hoot at Tif some. Finally one of the guys stands up and introduces himself as Ryan. He introduces the other guy on the couch as Sarge.

Tif asks, "Why do they call you Sarge?"

He replies, "I was in the British army for a long time and..."

Ryan interrupts, "Don't let him full you. He was in the army for like 5 minutes. The real reason is that we lost a bet 3 years ago. His reward for winning is that we had to call him Sarge for a month. It kinda stuck so we've been doing it ever since."

Sten asks Tif if she wants to stay. Tif looks at the other guys and decides she wants to stay and see how this plays out. They make room for her on the couch while Sten grabs a chair from the dining room. The conversation is lively. Both guys are as flirty as Sten and Sarge is overly touchy feely.

After a couple more beers, the conversation moves to sex. The guys start trash talking each other about how good they are. Typical men. Sarge suggests that they play strip poker. Sten looks at Tif worried that this is a set up to get her naked. Tif boasts, "I am in."

A shocked Sten gets up to get the cards and chips. Ryan gets up to get drinks for everyone. Sarge looks at Tif and comments, "Aren't you worried at all, being here with 3 guys all by your little self?

"No. Should I be? Are you guys going to do something that I don't want you to do?"

Sarge smiles, "Well. We are about to play strip poker. So someone is getting naked. And I'm sure it is going to be you."

"I appreciate your confidence. I will honor the rules if you honor the rules."

The crowd moves to the dining room table. Sten sets up and Ryan brings over the drinks. The game gets underway. Trash talking intensifies, especially with Tif doing so well. Halfway through and Tif has only removed her shoes. Sten is already down to his skivvies, Ryan is down to his shorts, Sarge is down to his shorts and shirt.

A couple hands later and Sten loses and must get completely naked. Sarge comments, "As per the rule, you are to take your chair and put it against the wall and sit there exposed for us to look at while the rest of us finish the game."

Sten picks up his chair and heads over to the side of the room. Tif looks him up and down. He is average in every way as well as she can tell.

Tif continues to do well and after several more hands, she still has her bra and thong on. Sarge is down to his skivvies now. Ryan is the second to lose and adds his chair next to Sten. Tif gives him the up and down. He is taller, thinner, and appears to have a bigger dick.

Sarge comments, "You are doing better than I thought you would cutie."

Tif replies, "Your first mistake was suggesting this game. Your second mistake was underestimating me."

The next hand goes back and forth. Sarge feels strong with his 3 of a kind. He pushes all in. Tif wonders what he has as she has three of a kind. She matches. On the last turn he grins. Tif keeps a straight face. Sarge lays down his cards and yells, "Full house baby. Full house. Let's see it chick. Let's see those titties."

Tif smiles and lays her cards down, "Not so fast handsome. 4 of a kind. Read it and weep. And pull those tighty whities down and show us what you got."

Sarge's face goes pale. Ryan and Sten start hooting and hollering and giving him grief. Tif reminds him about being honorable and playing by the rules.

He slowly pulls down his underwear and drops them to the floor. Tif tells him he needs to move his chair over to the edge with the others. As he does, Tif gives him the up and down as well. He is a short guy, almost as short as she is. He looks to be in decent shape. Looks like he may have a small dick. 'A pitty', she thinks.

Tif stands in front of them in her matching thong and bra set and gives them a good ribbing. The guys sit there and take it knowing that she won fair and square. Tif's pussy is on fire after being around these three guys for the last couple hours and seeing them on display in front of her now. She decides it is time to make a move.

Tif asks Sten, "Do you have something we can play some music on?"

Sten points to the laptop sitting on the desk in the corner. He tells her how to get to Pandora. She puts on some slow dance music. The guys don't move waiting to see what she does.

Tif starts dancing provocatively in front of them. Nearly halfway through the song, she pulls off her bra and throws it on the floor next to the rest of her clothes. She dances, squeezing her handful of tits and pinching her long nipples bringing them to attention.

A couple more minutes into the song, she turns around and flashes her ass at them, bends over and slides her thong down. She steps out of it and flings it away. She rubs her hands all over her body as the music transitions to the next song. She can feel the fire building in her loins.

Tif continues to dance and rub her self in various positions as the song plays its way out. The guys all start stroking themselves. Tif notices the erections and smiles. Her pussy starts leaking down her leg.

As the song changes over again, Tif walks over to Ryan and straddles his lap. She slides over his erection, not letting it enter her. She leans down and kisses him. He reaches around and grabs her ass. She grinds on his manhood and they kiss through the song. The other two guys lean in to watch as they continue stroking their meat. The song ends and Tif breaks the kiss.

As the song changes over, Tif stands up and walks over to Sarge. She turns away from him and bends over. She slides her hand between her legs and pushes two fingers into her dripping snatch. She spends a minute fingering herself before she pulls them out and turns around. She steps up to Sarge and puts her gooey fingers into his mouth. He sucks them with reckless abandon.

Tif pulls her fingers back and turns around again. She sits down on Sarge's lap and leans back into him. She wraps her arms around his head and arches her back. She grinds his manhood gently with her ass. He starts kissing her neck and massaging her tits and nipples. This goes on for another minute or two before the song ends.

As the song changes over, Tif stands up and walks over to Sten and says, "You're turn."

Tif sits on Sten backwards, just like Sarge. She wraps her arms around his neck and arches her back. She positions Sten's erection in front of her pussy and slowly starts moving. The strength of Sten's erection puts pressure against her pussy. Sten reaches down and starts massaging her pussy, pushing his cock against it and rubbing it hard. Tif starts moaning.

The other two guys continue stroking their manhood as they watch the show. Tif is so horny. She is on the cusp of an orgasm with all this foreplay. Tif lifts up slightly and Sten moves the tip of his cock to her wet entrance. Tif slides down his shaft, allowing a few inches to penetrate her on the first trip. She moves up and down several times, her pussy finally consuming Sten's average length.

Tif grinds and finally groans as an orgasm ravages her body. Pussy juices leak all over Sten's groin. He moans and comments that he is going to cum. Tif pops off of him and squats between his legs. She takes his manhood into her mouth and bobs up and down quickly. Sten groans and jerks his hips up sending his cum flooding into her mouth. He has a large offering, filling her mouth many times as she swallows his creamy juice down.

Once Sten has finished and Tif has cleaned up any remnants, she stands up. In the blink of an eye, Ryan picks Tif up and carries her to a bedroom. He lays her down on her back and spreads her legs open. As the other two guys walk into the room, Ryan squats between Tif's legs and positions his mouth just above her dripping pussy.

Ryan comments, "You have a gorgeous sweet pussy. I want to lick it before me and the boys soil it any more."

Before Tif can respond, Ryan locks his mouth on her tiny gash. He licks up and down her tiny folds sucking in her tasty lady juice. Using his fingers he spreads her open and starts lapping at her clit. This sends Tif into a spasm. Intense sensations shoot through her body and out her fingers and toes. She mumbles, "Ah fuck. Right there. Don't stop."

Ryan picks up his pace and puts more pressure on her tiny bud looking to give her an orgasm. He does not have to wait long before Tif locks her legs up and groans as her orgasm hits. Her body jerks with each wave sending a river of yummy juice into his mouth. He rides it out before breaking away and standing up.

Tif lays there, exposed and out of breath, recovering from a huge orgasm. Sten and Sarge patiently waited their turn. Sarge is the first to move. He climbs on the bed and aims his unit at Tif's mouth. He rubs it all over her face before she comes back to the present.

Tif opens her mouth and accepts him in. She easily takes in his below average length. Ryan climbs back between her legs and aims his erection at her wet hole and pushes in. Tif pulls Sarge out of her mouth to moan. Sten climbs on the bed opposite Sarge and fondles her tits. Tif goes back to sucking on Sarge only taking him out to moan from time to time as Ryan pushes his length into her. She reaches out and starts jerking Sten's manhood, trying to be conscious to make sure all her men are attended to.

The position continues for several minutes before Sarge suggests a switch. Tif rolls over and gets up on her knees. Sarge walks over and positions himself behind her. He aims his manhood at her tiny hole and pushes himself in. Tif is thankful that Ryan and Sten warmed her up. He is slightly thicker than the others.

Ryan and Sten stand side by side next to the bed and motion for Tif to come over. She slides over without disturbing Sarge. For the next several minutes, Sarge pounds away from behind while Tif alternates sucking the other two. Finally Sarge declares, "I'm ready to bust and I want to do it her mouth. Switch!"

Sten pulls away and switches places with Sarge. He slides in easily and starts pounding away. Sarge steps up to Tif and she immediately takes him into her mouth. She deepthroats him easily and uses one of her hands to play with his balls. Sarge puts his hands on the back of her head and starts to fuck her mouth. It only takes a few minutes before he slams in one last time and sends his seed down her throat. With each pulse he grunts, "Take... this ... cum ... and ... swallow... it ... down ..."

Finally Sarge lets go of her head and Tif pulls off of his softening tool. He looks down at her and comments, "You are a one sexy fuck toy."

The moment is broken when Sten grunts, "Ah fuck. Here I cum." He pushes himself in as deep as he can and lets his orgasm loose. Tif feels his cock pulse and the familiar warmth of a man splashing the inside her womb. Several grunts later Sten pulls his slimy cock out. Tif turns around and leans in to clean up Sten's manhood. She loves the flavor a man's cum mixed with her own pussy juices.

As she is in the midst of her clean up job, Ryan rubs up behind her and slides his manhood into her. She moans at the enjoyment of being split roasted again. Once Sten is clean, he steps away and stands next to Sarge who is stroking his manhood to erection again.

Ryan puts his hands on her hips and really starts giving it to her hard. The smacking of skins can be heard outside. Tif's moans get very loud as she feels another orgasm quickly approaching. A few minutes later Ryan grunts and fills her cunt with his load. Feeling his dick pulse and the warmth of his load being spilled inside of her was the last little bit that Tif needed. Her orgasm comes fast and shoots through her entire body causing her legs to shake. She might have collapsed on the bed had Ryan not been holding her hips.

It takes a couple minutes for their orgasms to completely subside. Ryan lets go of her hips and pulls himself out of her. She rolls over onto her back and turns around. Ryan lowers his slimy tool into her waiting mouth. She gives his cock and balls a good tongue bath before he steps away.

Sarge comments, "Good job fellas. You soiled her pussy quite nicely didn't you? I guess we are all in for sloppy seconds now."

Tif comments, "I bet you my pussy is still tight. Or you could fuck my ass."

Sarge brightens up, "Excuse me. Did you say we could fuck you in your ass?"

Tif replies, "I did. All you need to do is get that bottle of lube in my purse and be generous with it."

Sarge barks orders, "Sten go get the lube. We are about to do this."

As Sten hurries off to retrieve the lube from Tif's purse, Sarge walks over to Tif and drops his limp cock in her mouth, "See if you can get me back up so we can do this."

Tif starts sucking on his manhood with a purpose. She massages his balls and sucks his manhood back to life. Ryan comes over and sits on the bed. He starts massaging Tif's anal bud with his fingers. Tif pulls off of Sarge to give instructions to Ryan.

Sten comes back in the room and hands over the lube to Sarge. As he generously lathers up his manhood, Tif gets on her knees and arches her ass in the air. Ryan gets a little lube as well and slides two greased up fingers into Tif's ass. Ryan comments that it is super tight. He only gets a couple minutes of warmup on Tif before Sarge pushes him aside and lines his manhood up to the prize.

Tif relaxes her muscles and prepares herself for a backdoor entry. Sarge is gentle at first. He slowly pushes himself in. When his head pops through, Tif moans. With each slow stroke, Sarge pushes a little more of his manhood into Tif's warm back entry. Tif continues to moan her appreciation. Sarge comments, "She is tight boys."

12