Tiffany Charles Ch. 01

Story Info
Tiffany goes undercover!
6.5k words
4.64
14.6k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany Charles ch 1

Continued from Tiffany Charles

This work could have been categorized as sci-fi but I felt that this story is more about a young femboy growing into a fiercely strong trans woman. It just contains a sci-fi twist.

All characters are 18 or older. Most of all, this is a exercise in cheeky humor! Have fun and please vote and if you leave a comment be kind.

*

"....and now I'd like to introduce our esteemed guest of honor, Dr. Alan Landry." The host of the event announced.

Dr. Alan Landry, tall, talented, in great shape from daily exercise and has a cock that was so long and thick, he could easily work in porn. One would never have guessed that he was at heart a nerd! Yes, he got picked on in high school like any other nerd.

In fact it was the bullies that drove him to workout so rigorously! And by college things changed for him. Girls chased after him knowing he was single. The fact that he was going to be a surgeon did not hurt.

But Alan was a driven man. He spent hours of his personal time working on one or more of his experiments. Sure he dated (fucked) a few girls here and there but wasn't at all interested in a relationship. And all this hard work has paid off in spades!

So it's no surprise that tonight he was receiving the prestigious Carty Award for advancements in science.

And if the rumors were true the Nobel wasn't far behind it.

Wearing his tailored black tux and crisp white button down, Dr. Landry looked more like an "A" list Hollywood actor.

As the room quieted down all eyes and ears were hanging on for him to speak.

"Do not go gracefully into the goodnight!" He spoke into the microphone.

"The first time I heard those words it brought to mind all that we accept as inevitable!"

"Genetics tells us we will have our parents eye color or fathers hair loss or even moms breast cancer." He paused for that to sink in.

"It was science that discovered the effects of genetics and it is science that is going to rectify the problems associated with it!

I have had a breakthrough in the field of nanotechnology that allows us to change that which we choose to change or enhance." He thundered that last part.

"We now have the ability to introduce nanites into the bloodstream and program them to communicate directly with the host. At the host bidding the nanites will either increase mass or decrease mass altering size and or shape of nearly any body part.

Now I recognize that this is a superficial benefit to a serious discovery. I assure you that the cosmetic side of this discovery will easily finance the more important applications.

Basically 100 people get bigger breasts and the profits pay for a childs new heart. Yes, I said "new heart!"

A murmur could be heard through the crowd of scientists, doctors and medical executives.

"I knew there would be some doubts as to this claim. So I will introduce to you the first patient to receive the nanites.

When she first walked into my small practice, she was a teen boy in the stages of transitioning into a teen girl.

Tiffany asked me to help her be more passable as a woman i.e bigger breasts, wider hips and as she eloquently stated, "an ass to die for!"

Well she received all of that and then some! And we are lucky to have her here with us tonight. Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you my client, my greatest achievement and my friend, Tiffany Charles!"

The audience came to their feet, some just to get a better line of sight to the barely 5 foot young girl on the stage next to the very tall doctor.

Tiffany waited for the crowd to settle down before speaking.

"Hi, my name is Tiffany, Tiffany Charles. But I wasn't born Tiffany Charles, I was born Charles Benning. I always knew I was a girl even when the mirror said otherwise. When I first heard about this new plastic surgeon that doesn't use surgery, I thought 'sounds too good to be true'!

But Alan..I mean Dr. Landry reassured me that with this procedure I would have full control of the little robots in my body." Some chuckling could be heard but ended quickly due to interest in what Tiffany had to say!

"I can make my ti...breast bigger like a milf or smaller like a young girl!

I can grow my coc.....penis to scary proportions or shrink it and hide it away. But the most amazing thing that Dr. Landry has enabled my nanites to do, is....well maybe it's best if I show you."

That last part she said looking for reassurance from Alan just off stage. After seeing the doctor nod for her to continue, she slipped the thin shoulder straps of her evening gown off and let it slip to the stage floor.

After stepping out of the dress

puddle, she was left standing in a bra, panties, garters, silk stockings and heels. All sheer and translucent.

A distinct rumble could be heard throughout the auditorium. Also died down quickly for they knew the next words out her mouth were the reason they were all here tonight.

Tiffany was nervous. She has performed in front of thousands of online viewers but this was different, she could see these people. Fighting the jitters, Tiffany removed the sexy undergarments as well.

Now naked in heels, she looked like the young femboy that first walked into Dr. Alan's practice.

At 5 foot zero inches tall weighing 100 lbs soaking wet, she had 'A' cup breast at best and one could make out a very small cocklett between her legs. Even like this she was very feminine and attractive.

"This is how I looked before the procedure. And this is what I can look like if I choose to"

Tiffany's small breast started to grow and was now a full B cup growing steadily towards C cup. When the growing stopped Tiffany was the proud owner of a pair of double D's and her nipples were the size of gum drops.

Silence.....then thunderous applause! The audience, made up of the best of the best in related fields, was on their feet.

Tiffany raised her hand in the international sign of 'halt' effectively silencing the crowd.

"There's more to show you! I will now increase the size of my c...penis. As you see it is barely 2 inches, I call it my clitty." And with that said, Tiffany concentrated on the nanites flowing through her veins. Her penis started growing in length and girth,

3 inches, 4, 5, 6 inches. Even the people in the back row could see the change in size.

When all was said and done Tiffany was sporting a 12 inch long and 3.5 inches wide massive cock(not penis).

There were veins running the length of it and a girth wider than her own forearm. The head was bigger than a lemon with balls of equal size and dripping lots of pre-cum. There was a puddle forming at her feet that would need a clean up. Tiffany was tempted to drop down and lap up the tempting liquid treat. But before coming here tonight Dr. Alan made her understand just how important this night was for the both of them and to behave. He said the last part with her chin in his hand and his eyes locked on to hers.

For the next 2 or 3 minutes the crowd could not be placated. They were talking amongst themselves or shouting questions without a microphone.

This made Tiffany nervous, were they angry with her? Did she say the wrong thing?

Dr. Alan, seeing her distress, came to her side.

Holding up both hands to quiet the crowd of excited scientists.

"Please, ladies and gentlemen, there will be time for questions after all has been revealed." After the crowd settled down, he looked at Tiffany, smiled and said to continue.

Taking a deep breath she did continue.

"But while having a big co...penis is a lot of fun...the most amazing thing I can now do is this."

A camera was set on a tripod, lowered and focused on her huge cock. On the screen behind her you could see her cock shrinking, getting even smaller than the original 2 inches, until it was all but gone. Then the camera was lowered and angled up to see her tiny balls recede up into her body. With all her concentration on the nanites in her blood, a small opening appeared where the testicles used to be. The small hole kept forming until it resembled a functional vagina with distended lip and a nice sized clitoris. And most amazing of all, it was very wet.

"Dr. Alan taught my nanites how to do that a week ago. I haven't gotten the chance to try it out yet, I guess that makes me a virgin but the night is young." She was relieved to hear the audience laughing at her attempt at humor.

The rest of the evening Tiffany and Dr. Landry answered questions for an hour before two men in black nondescript suits that screamed feds, approached the couple.

"Hello I'm agent Carson and this is my partner agent Williams. We were hoping to have a word with you folks. It will take just a minute." Agent Carson explained

Having assumed that agent Carson was the ranking officer, Dr. Landry turned to him and said. "Whatever it is, don't think for one second I'm going to let the government take my discovery! I've set up a server that will release the technology to all nations, yes even China! So unless you want the Chinese to have this tech then I suggest you leave now!"

"Please calm down doc! We're not here to take anything from anybody. We're here to ask for your assistance in a case we are having difficulties bringing to a close!

We think Tiffany could help us end a child pornography ring that has been taking children from the U.S.A to points unknown. They operate out of a strip club.

Now we don't think children are being held at the club itself but we do believe that the hard drive in the boss's office has all the information we need to put the gang under the jail.

Problem is that the place is open 24/7 so we can't break in and a warrant would mean giving them time to destroy the evidence before we could get to the boss's office. Since they don't have the server hooked up to the internet we can't hack into their servers from the outside!"

"That's where you come in...."

"Wait! Hold up! There's no way on God's green earth that I'm going to allow you to put Tiffany in danger. I have connections high up the food chain that will end your careers in a second!" Alan exclaimed.

"Again you've got this all wrong. All we need her to do is apply for a job there. When the boss takes her into his office she will be searched for bugs. When they don't find any they'll let their guard down. Once they relax you tell your nanites to hack the server, retrieve the info and leave."

"Wait! How are her nanites supposed to do that exactly? They need to have contact with... I mean theoretically I can program the nanites to hack the server...and the nanites already communicate with each other..." At this point the doctor was basically talking to himself just like when in his lab working a solution to a particular problem.

"Okay, how do the nanites get into the server? You've obviously got a plan for that."

"Yes we do! But it's...tricky!" Agent Carson admitted.

"The boss is going to want to sample the merchandise so....Tiffany will have to fuck the boss in his office. When it's time for Tiffany to...orgasm she needs to get..."

"Her body fluids on the server. The fluid carries nanites preprogrammed to do the job. I'm impressed. This is actually a workable plan." Dr. Landry stated.

He still wasn't sure he wanted to expose Tiffany to this kind of risk. Looking at Tiffany he could see excitement in her eyes. She was looking back at him like a child waiting to get permission.

"It's up to you Tiffany. I'd rather you didn't do this but it is your call." He reluctantly acknowledged.

"I'll do it! I can save all those children from a life of despair."

"Not to mention all the good will you'll gain! And having Uncle Sam owe you one will come in handy in the future." Said Agent Carson.

They had arranged to meet at FBI headquarters downtown where they went over the undercover plan.

Once everyone felt they understood what was expected they ended the meeting with Tiffany and Dr. Landry headed back to the lab to upload the required program into Tiffany's nanites.

The work took no longer than 20 minutes and the test run proved successful. Tiffany would ejaculate and with some of her jizz landing on the server the nanites could infiltrate and take over all server operations.

Then she will have to somehow retrieve some of the nanites containing the pilfered evidence.

"I've got that part covered. I know just how to handle it!" When she saw the questioning look on the doctors face, she said,

"Let's just say I've done something like this in one of my cam shows. I can show you if you'd like." She confessed as she went to her iPad and pulled up the video in question.

The video shows Tiffany on her knees in the middle of her bed masturbating a 14 inch python of a cock. So thick was it's girth that two hands were a requiem.

While she pumped her meatlog, pre-cum drooled out the gaping piss hole collecting in a pool between her spread thighs.

The horney little shemale with incredible abilities was close to orgasm and was aiming her juicy weapon directly at the camera 4 feet in front of her. This had the intended effect of giving the viewers a pov facial when she finally came.

Her balls, usually only the size of dice, were now the size of tennis balls swinging beneath her massive veiny cock with every pump of her little hands.

When Tiffany reached her climax it was extreme to say the least. Thick white, chewable cum spude from her schlong like lava from an erupting volcano landing on and completely covering the camera lens damn near ruining the shot.

Tiffany later learned through reading the comments that half her audience that day came exactly the moment her cum hit the lens saying they felt like she came all over them personally. Suffice it to say, that was a very lucrative cam show and video sales of the session were her best numbers to date.

But it was what she did next that she wanted Alan to see.

Crawling towards the camera, blurred slightly by the dripping cock juice on the lens, she dragged her semi-erect snake along the floor for the ride. It's swollen head leaving a wet trail of girl juice in it's wake.

Grabbing the camera lens from the sides it had the visual effect of holding one's face just before a passionate kiss. Instead of a kiss the viewers were treated to a sexy, lustful lick, scooping her thick cum with each desperate lick.

Tiffany ended the video to the disappointment of a now very horny Dr. Landry.

"As you can see I have a very plausible way of returning my nanites back to the hive." She stated proudly.

Regaining some composure, Dr. Landry looked at Tiffany with pride and something akin to hunger.

He could feel his own impressive cock thicken and grow in length.

Tiffany, noticing how the sexy doctor was eyeing her, decided it was time to lose the final virginity she had and become a real girl once and for all.

Thinking along the same lines Alan started unbuttoning his shirt and simply commanded, "STIP!" And continued to remove his own clothing until they were both stripped naked and exposed to each other's lusty stares.

"Bend over the examination table and show me your pussy slut!"

Tiffany hurriedly finished undressing and practically ran to the very same examination table Dr. Landry first took her anally. Most girls would want romance, wining and dining on the night she gave her virginity to a man but not Tiffany.

She believed there was nothing more romantic than an alpha male exerting his sexual dominance in the bedroom or wherever one might find themselves needing to fuck.

Draping herself across and grabbing the other side for support against the pounding she knew and prayed was coming, she begged.

"Nnnnnggg! Please use my tight virgin pussy for your pleasure! I need your fat Daddy cock in me soooo bad! Take what's yours Daddy! Take it and don't ever stop taking it.

I'm just a slut cunt that needs her daddies cock." She pleaded.

Dr. Landry parked himself right behind his bent over his sex toy and admired his handy work.

Tiffany's newly formed cunt looked like a teen girl's tight cunny. Dripping it's excitement down her inner thighs.

He wondered if he was too big for the job at hand and then remembered that the nanites would help her pussy adjust to his unique size.

With that worry alleviated he brought the head of his monster cock up to her swollen, wet pussy lips and applied some pressure steadily until the head popped it her viginal opening.

Tiffany had only one word and she moaned it in the most lustful and wanton way "MORE!"

She was not going to settle for just the head of Daddies cock, as lovely as it was, she wanted...no she needed MORE, desperately!

"Give me more cock please! This slut needs to get FUCKED like the WHORE COCK SLUT she is" Tiffany screamed over her shoulder at her DADDY, her lover, her CREATOR!

Shaking off that last thought she concentrated on receiving the last 4 inches into her meat sleeve.

"Ohh Tiffany! My little slut, my nasty whore, my cum loving pet, you're sooo tight! I'm almost all the way in...just...a...few...more ahhh it's all the way in, can you feel me? You feel amazing!" He triumphantly stated.

"Ohhh godddddd I can feel you in my stomach. It's soooo big and thick...sooo thick...sooo thick!" She rambled all the while gyrating her hips to feel his thick python move in her cunt without having to pull out of her needy hole.

She was rapidly approaching her first virginal orgasm in her life and it was going to be a big one.

To help get her there faster she desperately reached down between her quivering thighs and with her fingers wet with pussy juice, she aggressively stroked her newly formed clitoris.

"Ohh....fuuuuck I'm coming so hard it hurts! Oooo so much cock! I'm such a slut!"

At this, Tiffany squirted under the table soaking the floor.

Dr. Landry was beside himself with lust, taking the virgin bent over like a common whore to be used for his pleasure. He pounded away at the petite young girl feeling the velvet walls ripple with need around his throbbing shaft. Milking his cock like a practiced whore! As he neared his own release he commanded.

"You're going to take my cum in your slut pussy and walk around for the rest of the day with my juices running down your inner thigh! I want you to remember who owns your holes."

"Oh god you do! You own my holes DADDY. You own all my holes. I love your cock so much Daddy. You stretch me soooo good!" She proclaimed.

Not able to hold back any longed Dr. Landry plunged in all the way with his pubic hair scratching Tiffany's smooth ass cheeks and came so hard his legs wobbled a bit.

Tiffany could feel the doctor's fat cock harden and swell just before she felt his first of many ropes of thick hot cum painting her inner walls with daddy cum.

"I feel it! You came inside me! You came inside my pussy! It feels sooo gooood!" And with that she came again squirting her girl cum all over the floor and down the front of her legs.

Dr. Landry, holding Tiffany's hips, kept her standing upright until they both were able to stand on their own.

With her breathing slowly returning to normal, Tiffany turned around in the doctor's arms and brought her lips up to his for a soulful kiss that left Alan speechless.

"I meant what I said, all my holes are yours anytime you want them. I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me. My life is going to be so much better then it would have been otherwise!" And she kissed him again as a river of warm, thick cum flowed from her freshly gapped pussy.

Not forgetting her place she fell to her knees and proceeded to lick his slick shaft of all their combined bodily fluids. She could actually taste her own girl cum and it didn't taste anything like cummies. It had a more tangy flavor.

It was an important moment for her that she tasted different as girl then as a femboy. She knew then she was finally free! Free to do or literally be anyone she wanted.

12