Tiffany Turns Naughty Pt. 02

Story Info
The further adventures of the Fab 4.
9.4k words
4.75
13.2k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyTiff
LadyTiff
346 Followers

As always all characters are at least 18 years old and are complete figments of my imagination. Any characters resembling actual people other than myself is pure coincidence.

I also want to thank everyone for their comments and encouragement.

XOXO Tiff

*****

Monday, early morning. Ms. Barrett stood in front of her open closet. She hadn't agonized this badly over what to wear since she had interviewed at the school a year ago.

Her closet was laid out with her school clothes on the left and lingerie on the right. She browsed through her stocking sets, thinking back on the last few days.

When she got home Friday. All she could think about was Tiffany and the way her hand felt on her pussy. When she got in the door, she had headed straight to her bedroom, the events of the day playing through her mind. Tiffany's hands. Playing with herself in the bathroom. Tiffany staring at her wet panties.

Had anyone ever looked at her like that before? The desire had been so powerful she had frozen in place. How often had she dreamed of being the object of someone's lust? Being the center of such an all consuming love that it was surrendered completely and willingly, asking nothing in return but reciprocation?

Not even bothering to remove her clothes she laid down on top of her bed, hiked up her skirt and a few minutes later was creaming all over her vibrator. Looking down she was amazed...and earlier she had even squirted!

She took a little more time on her second orgasm and by then was feeling a little less antsy. If the fire that the sexy cheerleader had started in her pussy wasn't extinguished, it was at least temporarily banked.

Looking at the clock she realized that if she hurried she could eat and get cleaned up in time for the football game. Ms. Barrett didn't really go to any of the school sporting events, but the prospect of seeing Tiffany cheering in that cute little uniform was to good to pass up.

Getting to the game well before kickoff, she was stopped by Mr. Darvis walking in.

"Ms. Barrett, how nice of you to attend. Have't seen you at many of these events. I always like to see the staff out here supporting our Eastside Cougars. I believe it sends the right message to our students." His tone suggested that he expected to start seeing her more often at said events.

"I realized I had been pretty remiss Mr. Darvis. I will certainly be attending more often in the future!" Especially if Tiffany Peterson was cheering, she thought. As she excused herself, she couldn't help thinking that she had been hurting her career without even knowing it.

The cool, clear night was like a precursor for the autumn to come. Redolent with woodsmoke from the giant bonfire and roasted peanuts from the concession stand. Students and faculty meandered about, sipping cider and hot cocoa, freed from the rigid strictures of the school day that prevented such normal interaction.

Ms. Barrett cup of cider in hand, peered anxiously about. The cheerleaders were milling about in front of the stands, talking, laughing, shaking their pom poms. She saw Kelly, Amber and Payton but no Tiffany.

She was getting a little nervous. Why wasn't she here? Was it because of what happed between them? Was she sick? She had just made up her mind to go look for her, when...

"Amy!"

It was Beth Klawson.

"Hey Beth. How are you?" she asked. Beth was her one and only friend on the staff at Eastside high. She was 10 years her senior but still slim and pretty. With her bleach blonde hair and hazel eyes. Ms. Barrett thought she actually looked pretty good. Like a MILF she thought. Then...oh my god what is wrong with me?

"Wow, Amy you look fantastic! What are you doing here?" Beth asked.

"Improving my career." She said with a glance at Mr. Darvis, who appeared to be lecturing a couple of students about horeseplay in the stands.

"Ahhh! That old windbag!" She gave her a conspiratorial smile. "I swear if he was any more full of hot air he would float away like a balloon! Got to go Amy, but come sit with me and John. I've had too much hot cocoa, I'm afraid" She headed for the portable toilets.

Ms. Barrett watched her ass as she walked away. Then shook her head. She really was becoming a horn dog.

Turning back to the field she saw Tiffany approaching.

The pretty cheerleader was stunning. Her hair in a high pony. Her eyes bright and shining. She had a little paw print on her cheek.

"Ms. Barrett! Hi! I didn't expect to see you here."

"I didn't really expect to come." Amy blushed at the implied double entendre. Certainly not so hard she thought. Then blushed even harder.

"Well I'm glad you did...come that is!" Tiffany's smile got even bigger.

Amy was at a loss on what to say next.

"Would you like some cider?" She asked raising her cup.

"Mmmmm would love some!" Tiffany said. There hands met and lingered on the exchange.

She never would have thought that the simple act of sipping some hot cider could turn into an erotic vision unparalleled in her experience.

She watched as Tiffany took the cup. Her pink tongue slipped out to wet her lips. Pursing them she blew lightly to cool the hot drink. She looked at Amy with lowered lashes and smiled. She took a small sip and practically purred with pleasure.

"Mmmmm so good!"

"Tiffany! Let's go!" Kelly called from the sidelines.

"Got to go Ms. Barrett. Bye!" It was a breathy whisper.

Ms. Barrett's tongue was glued to her mouth.

The next hour was spent watching a certain cheerleader do flips and cart wheels, jumps and turns. She couldn't tell you what the score was, but she was certain that she must have gotten a glimpse of Tiffany's bloomer covered bottom 100 times before the first half was over.

That night her vibrator got a third workout. After she came she brought the vibe up to her lips and licked her cum off.

It tasted...? It tasted so good! Like someone had bottled sex. The taste couldn't be described but was delicious. Delicious yes that was the word. She felt deliciously naughty. God is this what Tiffany tastes like?

She went to bed with thoughts of the sexy cheerleader in her mind.

She woke up the next day the same way. Wet and aching with need!

This was ridiculous she thought. She hd to do something. Call her up! Go by her house. Go pick up a guy... or girl. Something!

She went to the gym.

Usually her workouts lasted an hour, maybe an hour and a half if she was feeling really guilty. Saturday she was an absolute demon. The harder she worked the less she thought about her. Glutes, bike, squats, and yoga - she hit them all.

Finally after 2 and half hours she was done. Walking to the locker room she passed a full length mirror and stopped.

She thought she looked good. Her 25 year old body was toned. Her breasts high and firm. Her ass looked...she turned to the side... it looked...good, but not as good as Tiffany's. The hot little cheerleader looked incredible. She could have anybody in the school she wanted guy or girl. Why would she want her? She sighed, then went back and did another 40 mins on the glute machine. One of the trainers walking by, jokingly asked if she was training for a de-cathalon.

When she left she was absolutely destroyed. At least she didn't think about Tiffany that night.

Sunday she wished she was dead.

She was sore all over. She spent the day rubbing menthol ointment on herself and catching up with her sister and mom. She didn't think about Tiffany until that night.

She took a bath to soothe the aches away. Shaving her legs she stopped when she got to her bikini area. She wondered what Tiffany's pussy looked like? Was she shaved? She hoped not The prospect of a little red haired pussy just seemed...delicious. There was that word again. But what about hers, should she shave all the hair off? All but a little tuft? An arrow pointing down? Tiffany's initials? In the end she decided to just remove it all.

Looking at her pussy in the mirror she decided she liked the new look.

Surprisingly she was able to keep her hands off of herself for a second night in a row.

...She was walking across the football field. The people in the stands were surprisingly hushed. The flags on top of the stands were snapping in the breeze. The football players were still in their stances waiting on the hiking of the ball. Only the cheerleaders were moving, jumping and cheering. But oddly silent.

She walked up to Tiffany and turned her so she was facing her fully.

"I was looking for you!" She said.

"I know you were. And now you found me." Tiffany said embracing her.

"I need you" she was kissing her lips, her fingers, her neck...

The people in the stands started clapping. So did the football players and other cheerleaders.

"I'm so wet for you, Ms. Barrett!"

She looked at the sexy cheerleader her breaths coming in gasps. Amy reached under her cheer skirt and lowered a little white pair of panties.

Tiffany stepped out of them.

She laid her down on the 50 yard line. People began cheering.

Looking down at her prize spread out before her she breathed "God your so sexy!"

Tiffany brought her hands up her thighs and lifted her skirt, showing her wet glistening pussy. She had a pretty little red landing strip of hair.

"Come and take what you want, Ms. Barrett. Do whatever you want to me!"

She moved down between her legs. The place went wild, everyone clapping and cheering. A referee ran up and blew his whistle, throwing his hands up in the

universal sign for touchdown!

Ms. Barrett woke with a start. Wet and horny.

Which led her to this point. Trying to find something to wear. Something professional but sexy.

She slowly cycled through her lingerie. She paused on the set from her sister. Her fingers rubbed the material of the panties. They were panties by the barest definition of the word. A g string. Barely covering her pussy. The lacy material was partially see through and when she was wet completely see through. It was perfect. She took it down with a smile.

She was dressed in her nicest skirt and jacket. White blouse. She decided to wear her hair up. She also put her contact lenses back in the case and put on her glasses.

Looking in the mirror she smiled, I'm definitely dressed to impress she thought.

Payton was sitting astride Bryce. She was slowly sliding up and down on his cock. Her head thrown back and eyes closed. She was making little high pitch moans. Her 18 year old shaved pussy felt stretched to the max.

It was Saturday afternoon and she had the house to herself.

"That's it baby. Ride my cock!" The baseball stud would lightly slap her ass every so often causing her moans to be louder and deeper.

He felt like his dick was in a vise she was so tight. He brought his hands up to her hips.

She knew what he wanted, not breaking contact she turned around so she was in a reverse cowgirl position. This put her beautiful ass on full display.

He slapped her ass and she groaned.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She was pleased with how she looked sliding her pussy back and forth on her boyfriends cock. Damn hot she thought!

Only one thing marred the image.

Her tits!

She couldn't stand the fact that her tits just did not fit her frame. She needed at least 2 sizes. Then she felt she would have the perfect body. She knew her face was beautiful. Easily as pretty as Kelly or Tiffany. And her ass had no rival. But her tits were what was holding her back. Now if she had tits like Amber...

She felt Bryce slide his fingers down the crack of her ass. She felt a gentle pressure at her backdoor.

"Uh uh baby. That's exit only!"

Bryce groaned god her ass was killing him. He wanted to fuck it so bad. If her pussy was this tight he could only imagine how her ass felt.

Payton reached down and began playing with her clit.

"Oh God! You are fucking me so good baby!" She moaned the last word.

"You feel so good babe!"

"You ready to cum baby? Where do you want to cum? On my face? My tits? Or on my ass?" She drug the last word out.

"On your ass!"

"Then do it baby! Cum all over my ass! Cum for me baby!" She started slamming her pussy back onto his cock.

She was riding him faster and faster. She was close. So close. Now if she only had tits like Amber...she started cumming.

Payton's tight body started thrumming like a guitar string.

"Oh shit cumming! I'm cumming."

Bryce slammed into her one last time and pulled his cock out. His cum shooting all over the sexy 18 year olds back and ass. A few strands got into her hair.

He was getting dressed.

"Don't forget that we are all going to Kelly's after homecoming. You need to make sure you can stay all night!" She was looking at herself in the mirror.

"Got it babe!"

She turned towards him. She was still naked. "Ummm babe?"

"Yeah?"

"I was hoping to buy myself a little something. Nothing much but just a little present. You think you could give me some money? I'm a little short."

Bryce looked at her. They had been dating for a couple of months now. And fucking for almost as long. But this was the third time she had asked him for money. Almost...almost like a prostitute he finished the thought.

Still, she was an amazing fuck. And hotter than hell. Maybe if he refused she would give up her ass? He filed the thought away for later.

"How much?" he asked.

Beaming, "Not much. $50?"

"I only got $20 in my wallet, but I will give you the remainder tomorrow at school. Ok?"

"Thanks babe your the best!"

She embraced him. Her naked body pressed up against his. She whispered "let me show you my appreciation."

She kneeled down and took out his cock. "Mmmmm is this for me?" She took him into her mouth. "Mmmmm I can taste myself on you. Tastes good!"

He groaned.

After Bryce left, Payton reached under her bed and pulled forth a box. Taking the $20 Bryce gave her she placed it inside and then wrote on the top.

She was getting closer. Before the end of the school year she would have enough.

Going back to the mirror she placed her hands on her tits. Just like Ambers...

It was early Sunday afternoon and Amber was in her room. She could hear the lawn mower outside cut off for the last time. Humming to herself softly she went to her closet. Reaching into the back she pulled out a short crop top and some pink cotton shorts. The clothes were from some years before. Before she had blossomed, when she still had been growing into her body.

She began to get undressed. Her tits were, in a word, breath taking. Big, firm and perfect. She removed her sweats. She hadn't bothered with panties that morning. She wet her finger and slid it up her shaven pussy.

The next few minutes she spent playing with herself. Making her pussy nice and wet.

She put on the crop top. It barely covered her tits. In point of fact it actually didn't. Its bottom wasn't that tight and her tits pushed it away from her tight and toned stomach.

She hummed a little louder. Her pussy got a few more rubs, keeping it nice and wet.

She left the shorts off and started on her hair. She grabbed a couple of ribbons. And continuing to hum her little ditty, she gave herself 2 cute little pig tails complete with ribbons. She looked at herself, smiled and gave them a little shake.

No need to rub her pussy anymore. It knew what was coming and had already started to drip.

She slid the shorts on. The were loose in the leg and tight in the butt. CHEER was written across the cheeks. Turning around in front of the mirror she bent over and looked at herself from behind. She smiled.

You could look right up the legs of her shorts and see her pussy lips. Wet and glistening from behind like this, the little scrap of material between her legs was almost nonexistent. As she watched a long wet string of her juice dripped from her pussy. Humming softly to herself she skipped lightly downstairs.

Her father was watching a football game. Her older brother was in the kitchen drinking a glass of water where he could see the TV.

She strolled pass her brother and smiled when she saw his eyes widen.

She slid up behind her father and bending down put her hands on his shoulders. She kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi Daddy! Who's winning?" She asked in a innocent voice.

Her father didn't even look up.

"Hey pumpkin. We are. 24-10!" The glee in his voice was unmistakeable.

Amber kept straightening one leg then the other. All the while bent at the waist.

She heard her brother choking on the water he was drinking. She knew in this position her brother would be able to see her pussy. Could see how wet she was. See the folds of her lips.

The tiny bit of material of her shorts between her legs was soaked. The fabric stained a much darker pink than the rest.

"Careful big brother!" Amber said sweetly.

"Go down the wrong pipe son?" Her father asked still not looking up from the game.

"Yeah!" Her brother croaked.

"Daddy? Homecoming is less than a couple weeks away. Could I have some money for my dress?" She asked in her little girls voice while looking over her shoulder at her brother.

"Sure baby! How much do you need? Oh come on and tackle him you bunch of bums!"

"Oh not much. A couple hundred dollars?"

"There's money in my drawer in the study hon."

"Thanks Daddy! You're the best" She wiggled her ass and gave her dad another kiss on the cheek.

When she looked back her brother was gone.

Probably going to jack off she thought, heading to the study.

Her parents were by no means filthy rich, but they were wealthy enough that money had never been a problem.

Her father had $500 in the drawer. She took $300. Turning to leave she ran right into her brother's chest.

He was 2 years older, tall and good looking. He was also pretty buff from 4 years of playing football for Eastside.

He had spent the last 2 years at college. Looking to decide on a major he had decided to take a semester off and had been home for the last several months.

He was still sweaty from mowing the lawn.

"You little bitch! You've been teasing me all summer!" He rasped. His arms were around her waist.

"I don't know what you are talking about! I didn't even know you were home!

"Bullshit!" He snaked his hand between them and ran his hand up the front of her wet shorts.

"Stop! Let me go!" She pushed against his chest.

He brought his fingers up to his nose and sniffed.

"You smell really good sis!" He said as he released her. His finger went into his mouth. "Taste good too."

She hurried to her room.

Breathing heavy she shut her door. Grabbing a towel she laid it down before the mirror on the back of the door. She opened her bedside table and removed her vibrator.

Sitting down on the towel she lifted up her butt and removed her shorts. Looking at her herself in the mirror she slowly opened her legs.

Her shaven pussy was swollen and wet. Juices were steadily leaking down and pooling between her thighs. She ran a finger between her pussy lips. Rotating her hips so she could also see that her little rear hole was wet with her juices. Her finger travelled down to massage her anus, then was gently inserted. She gasped. She slowly started fucking her bottom.

With her other hand she turned the vibrator on and brought it to her clit.

Oh god this is going to be a big one she thought. Watching herself in the mirror. She reflected on the fact that her brothers room was on the other end of the hall. Directly across from hers. She began to cum.

Sunday evening and Kelly lay in her bed staring at the ceiling. From the look on her face she could have been doing anything. Relaxing after a heavy meal, contemplating the mysteries of life or perhaps even laying back in a dentist chair in preparation for a root canal.

Staring down at her handsome boyfriend Kyle, who was eating her pussy enthusiastically and without much success, she let out a contrived moan.

LadyTiff
LadyTiff
346 Followers