Tiffany's Deal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

She leaned into him and kissed him while her hand stroked his chest, she felt his muscled flesh through the matt of hair. Remy gasped as her fingers slowly moved down across his flat stomach.

"I've never done anything like this," Tiffany murmured.

"You don't have to anything you don't want to sweet-pea," Remy gazed into her eyes earnestly.

Tiffany leaned in and kissed him, pressing her lips hard against his and driving her tongue into his mouth. She was kissing him with passion and enthusiasm, her tentativeness gone. Her hand grazed over the front of his briefs and she felt the heat and girth of his penis through the slinky material.

"Oh Jesus," Remy gasped into her mouth.

Tiffany lightly stroked Remy's penis through his shorts, feeling the heft of him, feeling the warmth, feeling it pulse. She was equipped the same way and she knew what she liked so she did it to Remy who was writhing on the couch loving it.

Tiffany was getting uncomfortable. She was sitting awkwardly, having to turn sideways to kiss and fondle Remy. More importantly, her own penis was becoming erect and it was casing her some distress.

"Just let me..." she disengaged briefly and Remy was more than a little disappointed.

But when she stood up and unzipped her skirt and let it pool around her ankles he was overjoyed. He gazed at her long coltish legs encased in the sheer, shimmery nylons. He reached out and traced a finger up her thigh stopping at the juncture where her leg met her torso. He smoothed the tiny wrinkles in her nylons.

Tiffany was shaking. She had stood to remove her skirt and gaff and had not expected Remy to touch her. But she loved it. It was the first time anyone had touched her this way and it felt wonderful.

She continued to do what she had originally stood up to do and reached inside her panties and nylons and tore away the tape holding her penis between her legs. It sprang free, semi-erect. She eased it into place along her lower belly and pulled her pantyhose and panties tight to hold it there. She pushed down on her diaphragm and her testes descended.

Tiffany looked down at Remy and saw that he was watching her intently.

She lowered her head bashfully. She realised what she had done and what she was.

"Do I disgust you? Is it awful?" a single tear ran down her cheek.

Remy reached out and pulled her into his lap, she was sitting sideways and he nuzzled her neck and whispered in her ear.

"On the contrary. You are fascinating. You are beautiful," he lifted her chin and kissed her.

His hand went to her belly and stroked it, luxuriating in the feel of his fingers on her sheer pantyhose. His fingers continued their journey down to her pubis, slipping over her shiny satin panties. They found her fully erect and he slowly stroked her.

"Oh my god!" Tiffany groaned.

The feel of Remy's fingers gently caressing her through her panties was amazing; she had never felt anything so wonderful. She writhed and wriggled in Remy's lap as they kissed and caressed and then she became aware that his bathrobe was open and that his penis was pressing against her buttocks. It felt steely and powerful. It felt wonderful.

Tiffany turned in his lap so that she was straddling him. They were now face to face and were able to kiss with wantonness and abandon. Tiffany was a quick learner and she was soon exploring Remy's mouth with her tongue. Now there was no mistaking the fact that Remy was grinding his cock against her ass. She lifted herself a little and reached inside his shorts and freed his erection and then sat back down and began to rock back and forth.

For the trice that she had held the bare flesh of his phallus in her hand she had felt such a feeling of joy and wonder.

She was aware that Remy was leaking against her panties, she could feel the wetness of his precum as he ground himself against her. She too was wet, her penis pressing against his belly through her underwear. The feel of the nylon and satin sliding against his hard flesh was scintillating.

She kissed him again and he put his arms around her and held her close, grinding against her, kissing her forcefully, muffled whimpers of delight coming from his lips.

That was when she felt something else. Something that would remain with her for the rest of her life.

Power.

She realised that anyone who saw what they were doing would be disgusted that a man in his forties was seducing a teenage transgendered person. The reality was the tables had turned as soon as she straddled him. She might be a novice but she was in control. She could tease this man all night or get him off in a trice. Or she could be a bitch and just get up and leave him hot and unsatisfied.

But she had no intention of doing either.

She liked what they were doing and she intended to use Remy to teach her. To guide her.

She felt Remy's anxiousness to move on, to take their passion to new heights. He broke the kiss and eased her out of his lap. She furrowed her brow, confused and wondered if she was doing something wrong. What did he want?

Remy took off his briefs, never taking his eyes of the beautiful young girl standing before him dressed only in pantyhose, panties, blouse and heels. Her erection was bulging the front of her panties and he couldn't help but reach out and squeeze it. He was rewarded with a gasp from those pretty red lips which he now intended to put to good use.

Remy opened his robe and opened his legs wider and nodded to the space between them.

A light went on in Tiffany's head as she realised what he wanted.

She smiled seductively and got on her knees between his legs. She gazed at him, smiling wantonly as she took him in a firm grip and began to slowly stroke him. Remy threw back his head and groaned with pleasure. Tiffany took the opportunity to inspect his penis. It was long, sleek and veiny. The eye was leaking silvery threads of pre-ejaculate. It was not as big as hers but it looked slick and powerful. She wondered how it tasted.

Tiffany was technically a virgin but she'd seen enough porn to know that there were many ways to give a man fellatio and now was her opportunity to practise.

She lowered her mouth to his organ and tentatively lapped at it. Remy's precum was a little salty but otherwise tasteless. She lapped up every drop as it oozed from the eye of his glans. Then she ran her tongue along the girth of his penis listening to him whimper, hearing him beg her for release. She was in no hurry to give it to him.

When he put his hands on her head and tried to force her down she didn't like it one bit. She shook her head and nipped at the tip of his penis. Remy got the message and removed his hands, content to let the pretty young girl between his legs take charge.

Tiffany teased Remy. She endlessly ran her tongue along the shaft of his penis, over his glans and across his scrotum listening to him cry and whimper with pleasure and frustration. The feel of her tongue, sometimes featherlight, sometimes coarsely lapping at his genitals was exquisite. The way she lapped at his glans and tickled his fraenulum, teasing him with little jagged darts of intense pleasure was incredible. This virgin was a quick learner.

Curiosity finally overcame her. Tiffany had always wondered what it would be like to take a cock in her mouth and she decided that now was the time to find out. She took all of him into her mouth and locked her lips around the base of his phallus and began to work her lips up and down his shaft, stopping at the glans to lick it and nip it gently.

"Oh my god!" Remy roared.

He instinctively put his hand back on her head and again she shook him off.

"Of sorry but that is so wonderful," Remy gasped.

She stopped what she was doing and looked up at him from between his legs. Remy looked down at her gorgeous face, pale in the light from the TV, framed by the shock of black hair. Those blood-red lips. Those magnificent green eyes. When she grinned at him she almost seemed malevolent, she seemed to be sneering. Tiffany smiled at him wickedly and lowered her face to his cock.

Remy threw back his head and moaned as she earnestly worked on his penis. Tiffany slathered at it to get it lubricated and then worked her lips up and down the shaft, using her tongue on the bulbous head, swallowing the continuous flow of precum.

Remy was writhing in his seat and almost sobbing. He called her name over and over.

Tiffany sensed he was about to climax and she was as excited as he was. She reached into her underwear and took herself in hand. She worked her cock as she sucked and slathered Remy's quivering phallus. They were both close.

Remy actually screamed when he climaxed. Tiffany felt his cock pulse and undulate in her mouth and then a torrent of hot salty semen filled her mouth. She swallowed the offering which triggered her own release. She orgasmed, muffling her groans on Remy's cock as the intensity of it washed over her. She slathered, sucked and lapped at Remy's cock, milking him of every drop of his semen. She liked the taste of it.

The musky smell of ejaculate filled the air as her own issue splashed against the base of the couch and then spurted onto the cherrywood flooring. Tiffany wrung every drop of cum from her throbbing cock, the intensity of her orgasm magnified by the feelings of decadence and power as Remy came in her mouth.

She sucked him dry, swallowing every drop of him and then lifted her head and smiled up at him. Remy smiled back at her, a look of contentment and joyfulness on his face. He lifted her into his lap and they kissed passionately. He could feel that her panties were damp and guessed that she too had orgasmed. They kissed and caressed until Tiffany became tired. She extricated herself from his embrace and got to her feet.

"I'm tired and I'm going to bed," she pouted like a petulant child.

Remy looked up at her, still fascinated and enraptured. He nodded at her, a look of utter content on his face.

She leaned down and picked up her skirt.

"Clean up my cum. Tomorrow you're going to teach me how to fuck," she said casually and then walked away, her heels clicking in the wooden floor.

Remy was astonished and perplexed.

Then he began to laugh.

All the next day Remy pestered Tiffany in the store. Whenever Bric-a-Brac was devoid of customers he pawed at her but she pushed him away. He even suggested closing the store over lunchtime so they could have sex.

"If we start doing anything different or suspicious people are going to notice," Tiffany didn't realise how fateful this statement would turn out to be until later.

"You tell me you are in an open marriage which is fine. But people and particularly my aunt and my mother are not going to be impressed that you are having sex with your eighteen-year-old niece are they?" Tiffany berated him.

Remy nodded wistfully. Tiffany was his Lolita and he was enraptured.

"And just think how much more you are going to enjoy me when you finally get me into bed tonight," Tiffany smiled seductively.

Tiffany left the shop early to prepare herself and Remy could hardly contain himself. He kept glancing at his watch but the time seemed to pass immeasurably slow.

Tiffany locked the bathroom door behind her and took out her douche. She's douched before but this was the first time she had to do so because she was going to have sex with a man. She got the unpleasantness out of the way, showered, brushed her teeth and used mouthwash.

She went back to her room and applied her makeup, very heavy and very sexy. She didn't bother to tuck, she just stepped into a pair of red satin panties and then pulled on a pair of very sheer black hold-up stockings. She knew that Remy liked black stockings and tonight she was dressing for him. She didn't bother with a bra either, she just put on a sheer black negligee, checked her makeup, brushed her hair, put on her jewellery and finally a pair of red high heel pumps. The red panties and heels contrasted nicely with the black stockings and negligee.

Tiffany doused herself in perfume and lay on the bed and waited excitedly, her cock hard in her panties in anticipation.

Remy closed and locked up the store right on closing time at 6pm. He quickly shaved, showered and brushed his teeth. He used mouthwash, deodorant and aftershave and almost pranced down the corridor to Tiffany's room, his erection leading the way.

He burst through the door and Tiffany opened her arms invitingly and Remy fell on her. They kissed and fondled each other, rubbing cocks, grinding and groping. There was no tenderness; this was raw passion, this was lust.

They were both so turned on and eager that they were impatient.

"Let's forego the fellatio Remy, I want you to fuck me," Tiffany gasped.

Remy got off her and tried to roll her over.

"You can do me doggie any time you want to after this, but not now. This is my first time and I want to look at you, to see the expression on your face while you are fucking me," Tiffany insisted.

She took off her panties and lay back down and put a pillow under the small of her back to raise her buttocks. She opened her arms and then her legs.

"Come fuck me lover. Take my cherry," she whispered, her voice thick with lust.

Remy took the lubricant off the bedside table and slathered his cock with the slippery gel and squeezed a gobbet on Tiffany's sphincter. She looked up at him, his penis rampant and glistening. He looked down at her and was so aroused, she lay there with that black hair, that dark eye makeup, luscious red lips, long stocking-sheathed legs wide open in anticipation.

Remy slipped a finger inside Tiffany's anus and worked the lube deep inside her, being her first time he did not want to cause her any discomfort.

"Come on," Tiffany said impatiently, grabbing his cock and pulling him towards her.

"Ready?" Remy's cock trembled near her puckered sphincter.

Tiffany nodded.

Remy positioned his rock-hard penis at the entrance to Tiffany's anus and then ever so slowly pierced her sphincter.

Tiffany gasped and grimaced. It hurt, as she expected it would. She knew from what the research she had done online that if she could tolerate the pain until Remy was fully inside her, her anus would become dilated and she would start to feel pleasure.

Remy had his glans inside Tiffany's sphincter but was reluctant to thrust any deeper because he believed he was causing her pain.

"Come on Remy, fuck me!" she goaded him.

She wrapped her legs around him and thrust upwards, ever so slowly skewering herself on his cock. She grimaced and gasped the whole time but she was already starting to feel ripples of pleasure from her sphincter and the feeling of being full of cock was incredible

Tiffany put her arms around Remy's neck and pulled his face to hers.

"Nice. Lovely," she whispered and kissed him deeply.

Remy began to deliberately fuck Tiffany using long leisurely thrusts. Tiffany whimpered underneath him, feelings of intense pleasure radiated from her sphincter and when Remy drove deep inside her his cock pressed on her prostate gland which emitted waves of pure gratification.

Remy kissed her hard and she responded, raking her nails on his back and shoulders and squeezing him with her thighs. Her tight anus clung to Remy's cock, contracting it as he fucked her. He was close to coming but he wanted to wait for Tiffany. The feel of her stocking-clad thighs against his sensitive skin was delightful.

Tiffany encouraged Remy to fuck her harder, her excitement was intensifying and she could feel an orgasm building deep inside her. The feel of Remy's cock buried deep in her anus combined with her cock rubbing on his stomach was going to tip her over the edge.

"Fuck me Remy! Take me! Make me come!" she gasped.

"Oh Tiff! I'm coming," Remy hissed.

He held her down on the bed and jackhammered his cock in and out of tight anus. Tiffany squealed as she came. The most intense orgasm of her life surged through her body. Her cock convulsed, spewing scalding semen whilst concurrently her anus throbbed, her sphincter spasmed and her prostate throbbed. She beat her fists against Remy's chest and drummed her heels on his back.

Remy pushed his cock all the way inside Tiffany and ejaculated, her tight anus expressing every scintilla of semen from his quivering cock.

He held her down on the bed as she thrashed writhed beneath him until she was sated.

Tiffany was finally spent and exhausted, she lat still as Remy kissed her softly, his cock still inside her slowly contracting, she felt his spend dribbling out of her anus. She returned his kisses and stroked his cheek lovingly, keeping her legs wrapped around him to hold him close.

"That was wonderful," she kissed him tenderly.

"It was amazing," Remy grinned down at her.

He could feel her semen, sticky between their bellies.

"Can we do it again later," Tiffany said coyly.

"Of course when can. As soon as I recover," Remy grinned.

"I'll let you do it to me every day if you are nice to me," Tiffany teased.

And so it came to be that Remy and Tiffany entered into a fiery love affair that lasted nearly three weeks. She was a good student when it came to both cards and sex. She was soon beating him occasionally at cards and teaching him new sexual techniques as she became more adept and self aware.

They were both insatiable, during the day Remy would lock the door to the shop and pull the blinds and bend her over the counter and fuck her. They would spend all night in her bed making love. She learned how to control her sphincter muscles and would sit astride him, impaled on his cock, not moving; edging him until he begged for her to grant him release.

When Shelley came back from her road trip Remy and Tiffany found they couldn't stop. Remy was infatuated with Tiffany. She was his teenage dream-girl. Tiffany liked Remy but not in the same way. To her sex with him was just a side benefit of living with her aunt and uncle, he was an attentive lover and doted on her.

Shelley soon became suspicious of them; the way they acted around each other, their furtive glances and gestures. One morning she told Remy that she had a doctor's appointment and would be gone for three hours. He offered to drive her but she said it was fine, it was just a routine test for a woman her age.

Shelley snuck back home an hour after she left and found the store locked and shuttered. She unlocked the door to Bric-a-Brac and found her life partner with his cock buried up to the hilt in her niece's behind.

After the tantrums, recriminations, allegations, and counter-allegations, Shelley accepted Remy's side of the story. Remy had been duped and seduced by the little vixen transsexual. Tiffany was to blame. She was a Lolita.

The fact that Remy was forty years old and Tiffany was only eighteen seemed to be lost on Shelley.

Shelley kicked Tiffany out of the house, exactly as Tiffany's father had done.

This time Tiffany was better prepared. She had some life skills that she didn't have the last time she was kicked to the curb and she had a little money she had made working in the store.

Tiffany tossed a coin, heads LA, tails New York. It came up heads.

She took a bus to Los Angeles instead of an airplane because it was cheaper and she was in no rush to get there.

Raffe Ignesman spotted Tiffany Robinson as soon as she alighted from the bus. Most of the passengers had travelled in tracksuits, jeans or some other kind of comfortable clothing. Tiffany had changed her clothes at the last stop because she wanted to arrive in LA looking and feeling good. She was wearing a short denim skirt and matching jacket under which she wore a red satin blouse. She was wearing full makeup, nylons and red high heels.

Tiffany looked around with awe at the busy bus station which was noisy and dirty. She didn't care. She was in the big-smoke now and as far as she was concerned the world was her oyster.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers