Tiffany's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
You find your wife Tiffany enjoying a video without you...
5.1k words
4.44
12k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhoff84
bhoff84
20 Followers

Chapter 1: Her Secret

Intro summary of the series - This story and series will explore a willing wife wanting to be pushed to expander her sexual experiences, frontiers, and all the pleasures that she can be exposed to. This will contain a number of themes specific to each story, but if you aren't comfortable and dislike showing off of a wife, exhibition, sex toys, and general corruption, this series may not be for you. For those of you that will, please enjoy.

I couldn't believe my eyes, I came home a little early to find Tiffany, my wife of 7 years, spread eagle on the couch finger fucking her pussy so fast I could hear the slaps of her palm hitting her clit from the windowed doorway. Her perfect D tits were jiggling in time with her arm, one held fast by her other hand as she pulled at her nipple, stretching it until they snapped free with a moan, until she twisted and pulled at them again. Her mouth hung open, panting, almost dripping as she leaned her head backwards against the couch arm. I could see the ipad on the table in front of her, her air pods in her ears, but blocked from my view to know what caused her to descend into this carnal state. My perfect wife, while fit and trim with a tight body, generally was shy around others, and often reserved in the bedroom. She enjoyed padded bras that showed cleavage, but I couldn't get her into much sexier than a bikini or a knee length dress while out. What was she listening to that would persuade her to pleasure herself so savagely? I imagined her watching a young wife, similar to her, being filled and spread by a dildo while her husband's cock reached into her throat to suppress her screams into muffled moans of pleasure. If I only know what animalistic moans and acts she was actually wishing was happening to her, I would have acted in her corruption much sooner, but for now, I didn't want to disrupt her and bring any embarrassment that would shut this door for good. This behavior, her debasement, is something I wished to cultivate.

I ducked down below the doorway windows, trying to hide my shock and any noise as to disturb her. I peeked back over could see her move a little, bringing her head forward, staring intently at whatever was on her ipad. Her lips held open, panting in effort to pleasure herself. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy, slick with her juices and leaving her lips slightly parted and red. She didn't seem to care the least about how wet she was, she just started rubbing her clit, circling it fast, her eyes intent on whatever was on her ipad screen, I don't know I've seen her this focused before.

My cock was tenting my pants watching this screen unfold in front of me, Tiffany making the sexiest scene I had ever seen her in, though I was truly shocked. I had met Tiffany in high school, were we both came from a more rural and religiously conservative part of the state. We ended up at the same college together, her studying Business and Management, and myself in Computer Science. I was even only the third boy that she ever dated, even though she was no virgin when she met me. She was always conservative in dress, speech, shy around others, and even in our bedroom, it took special events from her to even wear lacy lingerie.

And her body was killer for me. Five foot six, blond, one hundred thirty pounds now at the age of 31, her D sized tits perky enough that they filled out more forward than down still. She possessed a true hourglass shape, waist that came in and then swelled out in the right places around the ass and hips. But it was really her eyes and smile that got me back in high school when I first saw her, smiling pearly whites, and piercing green eyes with a bit of hazel starburst in them.

And here she way in my house, fucking herself with her fingers, pulling on her nipples while gasping for air and watching porn.

I tried peering as much as I dare without making a noise, not wanting to disrupt this opportunity she was taking to pleasure herself. She had a slight sheen of sweat on her, and she slowly started moving her hand away from her tits and down her stomach, tracing the contours, until they found her clit and took the place of swirling and circling her nub of pleasure. Her other hand she pulled up her body until they reached her other breast, when it stopped to massage it a few times and play with the nipple, leaving a visible trace of her juice around her nipple. She slowly lifted her nipple up, stretching it taught until it slipped free and then brought her hand down and put her fingers, tracing her lips.

She traced them several times over, closing her eyes again, leaning back, and then slowly started putting two fingers into her mouth. The same two fingers that she had been fucking herself with just a minute earlier. I saw her eyes flutter open and look down at the ipad, they locked onto the screen and her cheeks hollowed ever so slightly as her fingers moved slowly back out her mouth.

Holy fuck. What was she watching!? I thought to myself. She has to be following along with whatever she is seeing there. I could only think to myself of a need to find out what she had on that screen that caused her to turn into such an animal. It was only a year ago that she even agreed to watch some porn with me. And here she was now, fucking herself to some video or story that was driving her absolutely crazy that she couldn't even wait for me to get home.

And it was turning me on. I always enjoy giving her an orgasm first, be it my tongue or fingers, even a small vibrator that we owned, though she had always turned down the discussion of a dildo or toy that would penetrate her. She always said 'I just want you'. Well here she was, certainly not JUST wanting me, and making it known to the rest of her body that it would comply and provide the pleasure she desired.

She suddenly brought her legs up onto the couch, I quickly ducked back underneath the window pane, trying to keep my own heavy breathing to a minimum so she wouldn't hear me. I waited a minute, then I started hearing the wet slaps of what I assumed were her fingers in her pussy again. I waited a few seconds, and as I started to hear her panting get deeper, I slowly rose to see such a sight. Her full pussy and ass were facing me on the couch now as she had worked her way up onto her hands and knees. Though that wasn't quite right as her face was buried into the seam of the couch, shoulders pushed in the pillows, as her fingers pillared in and out of her pussy. With her body now mostly out of the way, I could make out some general shapes on her ipad, confirming my thoughts. It was a woman on all fours getting fucked from behind in some non-descript location. I started as her pussy was rosy with arousal and abuse, spread open by two fingers reaching as deep as she could inside, her other hand rubbing her clit in quick circles. I could hear her start to reach her climax as her familiar moans began to rise from her throat. Even muted by the couch, I wasn't sure that you couldn't hear it outside the house.

I quickly retreated back to the garage, unsure of what had just caused her to be so...sexy. I loved it. It was everything I wanted her to be, fully confident in her body, our love making, and showing off that confidence. Truth be told, I loved to try and show off her body, though she was generally resistive to anything too sexy. I would get a tight shirt and some cleavage on a date night out occasionally, but it wasn't anything close to this.

I decided I was on a mission to find the trigger to this, and see what I could do get this to happen again, and maybe even grow this hunger within her. Some thoughts in my mind began to develop about long term plans but I gently shook my head as I quietly moved into the garage, going to try to hide my presence in the house. I could no longer hear her panting, so I opened the garage door and started puttering around the garage, making it seem like I had just got home and had entered no further, figuring that it would startle her, she would make herself decent and then come find me.

I soon heard the shower upstairs turn on along with some music, favorite of hers to listen to, and I smiled knowing that she would be taking a nice long relaxing shower thinking I had just got home.

On a hunt to find her ipad, looked into the living room but it wasn't there anymore. I finally discover it on the bedroom nightstand. Just as I pick it up the shower turns off and I was forced to drop it back on the nightstand. Tiffany comes walking out of the bathroom, hair up in a towel, eyes glistening with excitement and post orgasim bliss. "Hi Ken." She leans up against the door frame, crossing her legs over her pussy, arms coming up across her chest. "What are you looking at?"

"I'm looking for what's in front of me." I growl out as I approach and push her up against the door frame, kissing her deeply while bringing her thigh up over my leg. I could still faintly taste her juices on her lips, sweet and tangy. I wonder what she thought of that taste, maybe she cared to try another's sometime...

"My my tiger, does little old me have that much of an impact on you?" "You know I love your body, and here it is glistening and just waiting to be licked". She giggles at this, and twists out of my grasp, giggling a little bit and shaking her ass at me, "Do you think I showered just for that reason?"

She yelps as I pick her up over my shoulder and toss her down on the bed. "Let me find something more appropriate for what I'm about to do to you. You, stay. Exactly as you are and where you are." I saw with a mischievous look as she jokingly gasps and brings her hands to her face. A face that I had seen just 20 minutes ago sucking her own juices off her fingers and seemingly in bliss. What caused it? I needed to know.

I strode over to the closet, pulling out two old neck ties that I had, and walked out of the closet, wrapping one end around my hand and pulling it taunt in front of me, "I told you not to move"

Tiffany giggled as she tried to scramble her naked ass away from me across the bed. I jumped on her back and pinned her in place before she could leave. I could feel her ass wiggle against my cock while I got her hands, she laughed as I flipped her over, her hands over her head. Her tits looked incredible like this, small mountains with perfect peaks on top. I wrapped a tie around her wrist and knotted it, threading it through the headboard and did the same to her other wrist. This kept her hands above her head.

"hmm this is quite the predicament for you babe, how about I see how strong those knots are?" I slowly started kissing my way down her body, stopping to inhale her nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and gently biting. I could tell her reaction was better than normal, she closer her eyes and moved her head side to side with a groan. I found her other nipple already erect and begging for attention. I circled my fingers around it before twisting it and slowly pulling up on it, just as I saw her do earlier.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes" she moaned as her legs and hips twisted in apparent pleasure. Her face flushed red and her eyes flashed open. "fuck that feels good." She hardly ever cursed, she must really be enjoying this. I rolled her other nipple between my fingers as I leaned forward and whispered in her ear "just wait until I show you what you have in store next."

I continued in my trail of fluttery kisses down her body until I reached her navel. I slowly shifted my body between her legs, wrapping both my arms below and around her thighs, back up over her hips, and found myself ready to please her. Taking in the sight of her trimmed pussy, it was intoxicating to know that she was about to have another orgasm so soon after her first that she didn't know I saw. She had never shaved before, but always kept it trimmed and neat on the edge and length, leaving it soft and never messy.

I proceeded to reach my fingers over her hips and gently pull apart her swollen pussy lips, revealing a pink and very wet pussy. A few kisses on the inside of the thighs and I proceeded to dive right in licking and sucking along her clit. I could hear her groan, and then it became much harder to hear as her legs wrapped around my head and pressed against my ears. I could always tell when I hit the right technique as her legs pulsed a bit harder again me, until she raised her hips up, keeping maximum contact with my mouth as she continued to pull me in pulses into her pussy, she became to tremble in midst of an orgasm. She hardly ever needed penetration to cum, but the feeling of her pussy trembling and contracting on my cock was always magical. Tonight I wanted something different.

"hmm how about you do something for me now?" I asked, smiling at her.

"oh, I'll take care of you just perfectly babe. Come her and let me suck you off." It's true, she enjoyed the feeling of power and attraction about being able to suck my cock, and even swallowed half the time, usually with a big grin afterwards. Today was going to be a little different.

I got up and went back to the closet, grabbing some lingerie I had got her but she hadn't worn yet. It was a sexy red mesh bra, tightknit and unlined. It was perfect to show off her nipples sticking through and something she hadn't even worn for us before. It paired against her green eyes perfectly accenting her highland looks.

"I love looking at you all dressed up, I want to see you in this." I didn't untie her hands, I just put it on her, making sure to spent extra time on her nipples again. She wasn't quite as sensitive in her post orgasm bliss, but it still caused her nipples to come to attention, a peaking half an inch out and plenty to show through a tight shirt, in the future.

Once she was prepped, I asked her to close her eyes before I pulled out the next piece. You can see the apprehension on her face at what else I could be hiding but she did and buried her face in her tied up arms.

I instead pulled out my phone and began taking pictures. I probably got in a dozen capturing her full body, pussy covered by a crossed leg, face buried in her arm, nipples sticking out and obviously tied up, helpless.

"Kenn!!!! Stop, you can't....who will see this?" "just me babe, this is for me." "I can wear this anytime for you, you don't need photos, what if they get out?" "they won't. but I'll have them for when you aren't around. Or maybe when we are older and want to remember the old days and the fun we had." "Kennnnnn, but what if somebody sees and they can tell? Really. Tell it's me?"

I advanced between her knees, she tried to keep them closed but I pulled them apart with little resistance, "well lets make that both of us" I zoomed in on her pussy as she squirmed a little while I took my last before photo and then swapped to video. "no more pictures babe, done with that, but you have me so fucking horny."

I trailed my dick up and down her slit, getting the tip wet. I'm packing a decent 6.5" cock with a large head and plenty thick, but nothing like what you'll see on those porn sites. Probably not as big as the guy my wife was watching earlier to myself. This got me a bit harder before I even realized it, iron rod straight, and I stroked the head into the willing wet hole Tiffany had been pillaring with her fingers not long before.

She let out a gasp as my head pushed it's way inside and came to rest deep in her pussy, farther than her fingers would ever reach or fill. Her legs wrapped around me "fuck me Ken, I need you right now," she pulled me towards her with her legs, trying to rock me in.

"tell me tiffany, what do you want" I tried to stay as still as I could buried deep inside her, tried to resist her hips and legs rocking me into her "I want you" "no specifically, what do you want" "youuuuu" "what part of my tiffany" "your...dick" she hesitated before saying it, not used to talking dirty. "You want my cock Tiff, and where do you want it." With this, I gave her one long strock all the way out and all the way back in, my head re-spreading her entrance to accept my girth, her legs contracting around my ass again.

"I want it in my.....pussy. I want you everywhere." I started to pick up the pace, slowly with drawing my cock until it was just at the entrance then one smooth thrust all the hilt deep again. I wanted her to miss the feeling of my cock filling her, feel the slow absence as I withdrew, and then the thrust in to fill her up.

My hands scrambled to untie her wrist, once undone, immediately flew to my shoulders and she held herself close. I pulled out of her with elicited a gasp, she looked confused for a second as I told her "I want you to suck my cock like I licked your pussy." She nodded and immediately got up to get on her knees on the side of bed. "no, on your hands and knees" as I got up and stood at the side of the bed, it's height enough that her head was about even with my cock as I stood. She quickly tried to grab onto the base and opened up her mouth and I practically had to catch her falling forward. She couldn't hold herself up like this, which is what I was hoping for. I wanted to fuck her mouth like I never had in the last 7 years of marriage. I wanted to take her and use her mouth as a fuck hole and cum dump that I knew she was masturbating to just earlier. I wanted her to experience that, and think about enjoy it and believing that I would be oblivious to her desires. I popper the head of my cock, between her lips, my hand cupping her jaw and I pulled her up slightly, getting her to roll her eyes up at me. Seeing those green eyes looking up at me, vulnerable, with her lips wrapped around my cock, almost a pout like look. Her back was arched slightly, putting her ass out and leaving her pussy just out of view. I began slowly pistoning myself into her mouth, one hand caressing the underside of her chin and the other firms holding onto the back of her head. She might as well have been a sex doll at that moment, and I was thinking about making her into one as I began to work my cock deeper into her mouth, back towards her throat. She had about half the length down and she could usually get bit more but not much. She suddenly started bobbing her head, and I looked down and could see saliva running out of her mouth as she lewdly began working herself down my cock. It felt so good getting the base of your cock wrapped in lips, and she was working on getting down farther than ever before now. Her lips wrapped tight around the base for a moment, then came off with a pop and line of spit falling from her mouth and a slight cough. "oh, wow, I never knew I tased like that. Is that why you like licking me?" I had forgotten that my cock had just been in her pussy the last few minutes and now she had licked off all her juices, and liked it. Fuck, I shoved my cock roughly back into her mouth and took control of her head again, keeping it study while my hips moved back and forth, violating her lips and starting to move into her throat. My hand under her chin could feel her throat and tongue begin to move around to accommodate my bulbous head as it began to move farther into her. Her hand came up in a swift move I thought to stop my hip thrusts but instead came around and grabbed my ass, and began to pull me faster into her face. She was encouraging me to fuck her face. I couldn't keep it back any more, I let the fullness feeling swell from my balls, filling up my shaft before releasing in a shot that felt absolutely massive, all without warning to Tiffany. She quickly tried swallowing but the surprise was much, her hand pushed harder on my ass while she tried to contain it from spilling all out but it was too deep, and she choked. I pulled back, my cock came out with a wet pop of salvia and cum flowing out of her mouth like a fountain. I knew she had swallowed some, but the scene from what I came home and experienced now, it was too much anticipation and to say I cam buckets would be an apt description in this case.

bhoff84
bhoff84
20 Followers
12