Tiffany's Treat

Story Info
A girl must help her family.
5.9k words
4.57
21.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know where she was going, but I intended to find out. My mum was screwing around on dad and I was determined to put an end to it. She snuck out of the house immediately after dinner for the last three Thursdays and was at it again this evening. Dad said she was going to see aunt Jayne, but I knew it wasn't true, so I followed her.

She drove twelve miles away and parked opposite the driveway of an enormous house just outside a nearby village. We didn't know anyone there, so she had no reason to visit and it certainly wasn't close to aunt Jayne's house.

"Where are you going, mum?" She shit a brick when she saw me behind her car and promptly turned away in shock. She must have thought twice, realised there was no escape, and turned back to confront me.

"Tiffany, why are you here?" She seemed flustered and jittery, eyeing the house she'd parked opposite.

"I followed you."

"Why?"

"I know you're having an affair."

"It's not like that, sweetheart."

"Oh please, explain."

"Get in the car and I'll tell you what's going on."

In the car, mum broke down in tears. At first I thought she was bluffing and playing a sympathy card but I know my mother well enough to recognise when she's distressed, and right now, she was in pieces.

"What's going on mum?" I felt some sympathy for her and suspected there was more to this than was first apparent.

"It's your father, he owes them money."

"Who?"

"His poker circle, the guys he's played with regularly for the last two years. He owes them ten grand."

"Oh fuck, but what's that got to do with you?"

"He's agreed that I'll pay off his debt."

"Shut the fucking front door. Are you telling me that dad has agreed for you to have sex with someone to pay off his gambling debt?"

"Not someone, there's four of them, and it's all at the same time." She sobbed, leaning into me. I wrapped my arms around her, trying to console my mother.

"How many times have they taken you?"

"Three so far, it's been every Thursday. That's why I sneak out, desperately trying to keep it all a secret."

"How many more times do you have to fuck them until dad's debt is clear?"

"Seven more times, including tonight, to pay everything off."

"And they're in that house up the driveway?"

"Yes, I park here to be discreet and stroll over when there are no cars coming."

"Go home mum, I'll take care of this."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'll sort this out. Go to aunt Jayne, which is where you should be anyway, and then get home for when dad expects you back, and say nothing."

"Okay, what are you going to do?"

"I'll put a stop to this."

I got out, watched my mother swing her car around, and disappear when she turned the corner at the end of the road. Then I stepped into the driveway of the monsters that were fucking her.

The house was impressive, with large gables, white wooden window frames, and wisteria everywhere. I guessed the owner had maybe ten bedrooms and there were a couple of Porsche sports cars parked against a four berth garage.

I don't know why I'd volunteered to help. In fact, I knew why, I just didn't care to admit it while talking to mum. Imagining what she'd been through at their hands disgusted me because they were exploiting her, but my pussy had got progressively more damp at the thought of what I was about to do. I knew I couldn't talk four blokes out of a gambling debt, but at least I could preserve my mother's dignity by taking her place, satisfying the creditors. The thought of what I was doing terrified and excited me, hence the moist vagina and heightened body chemistry that drove me to walk the driveway hurriedly.

I'd fantasised about a threesome with strangers for years. The idea of being serviced by a couple of well-hung guys appealed immensely. I almost did it once during a seminar in Germany, but I chickened out because there were others at the conference from our company and I didn't want to gain a reputation at the office.

I rapped the door hard, setting my stall out as a no-nonsense, furious daughter, determined to take no shit from the perverts inside. The man who answered looked fit, was around my age and had a handsome face. He stared me up and down, and liked what he saw at first glance, judging by his expression.

I'm five foot ten inches tall, slim, with long blonde hair and a 36C cup. My ass is as tight as someone much younger than my twenty-nine years because I work out every day. What's not to like? I work as the strategy director in a national clothing brand specialising in ladies' business attire and have no problems finding a date, a quick fling or a long-term boyfriend, but they all bore me to tears. I like spice and fun and too many guys are shit scared of a girl that knows what she wants in the sack.

"I hear you've been fucking my mother?" I thought I might as well get straight to the point and put these bastards on their back foot.

"Um, shit, is Celia your mum?" He looked like a rabbit trapped by car headlights, literally shitting himself.

"Yes."

"You'd better come in." He looked around furtively to make sure nobody followed me or saw him let me in.

I stepped through the door, into a massive foyer, where he offered to take my coat. I heard a rowdy bunch at the end of the hall, so I strolled across his brilliant white marble floor and right into a living/dining room. Three guys were sitting around a green baize poker table, one of them sucked on a stogie and the room was thick with the rank smell of his cigar smoke.

The guys froze, as if I'd turned them into stone, and the room fell silent. They gawked at me while lazing around in various stages of undress, then they looked at the homeowner and collectively shit themselves. I waited for a minute, torturing them with my stony silence.

"I see you lot are half ready for a fuck then?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Celia's daughter, Tiffany." The homeowner shrugged to his friends, half apologetic, half still shitting himself.

"Why are you here?" Cigar guy was first to regain his composure and go on the attack, but I'd expected that.

"To tell you dirty bastards that you won't be fucking my mother anymore."

"That's fine, just tell your dad he still owes us money. We'll credit him for the last three sessions but want paying for the seven we haven't had." Cigar man took a big puff, exhaling in my direction, but I didn't flinch. "Fair exchange is no robbery."

"Unless you'd like to stand in for your mother and clear your dad's debt?" the homeowner asked hopefully.

"I'll give you four sessions, two shots each per session, one blowjob to be redeemed privately in a car or at your home and one anal fuck over the four sessions for each of you, depending on cock size. Anything over six inches isn't going up my bum."

They were stunned, and completely speechless, but I watched the cogs whirr in each of their filthy minds while they ogled me.

"When can we start?"

"Right now, if you'd like, but cigar boy will have to do me from behind because his breath stinks and I don't like the way he disrespected me." I stripped off my blouse, unzipped my skirt, and stepped out of it. I kept my bra and knickers on and stood in front of them, challenging their resolve. "Do we have a deal?" I wanted to keep the initiative and stop them from taking charge.

They almost fell over each other to be first inside me, ridding themselves of their clothes hurriedly while agreeing to my deal. They weren't a bad-looking bunch either, and I saw some reasonably sized penises among the crowd. I was in for a good time. The homeowner's dick was massive, and I imagined he'd go last. I felt my labia engorge, my cunt was soaking, and I was ready to be gang-banged.

"What about condoms?" Someone asked.

"I don't care, it's up to you. If anyone shoots their load inside me, then those following will have a sloppy cunt to fuck, so you choose."

They chatted amongst themselves while I dropped to my knees and selected a cock at random, took the guy in hand and sucked on his glans, peeling his foreskin back until his shaft got hard. He shuddered and moaned with pleasure when I used my hand to give him a couple of quick strokes, licked his banjo string on the underside of his rigid shaft, and then deep throated him, bottoming out into his pubic bush. I pushed him back onto the arm of a sofa for a better angle and went to work.

"Fucking hell lads, she's amazing."

I felt fingers touch me everywhere, tweaking my nipples, feeling my bum cheeks and finally someone slid their hand up my thigh, pulled down my French knickers, and then parted my pussy lips.

"She's fucking soaking." Cigar man harvested my pussy juice with his fingers, getting an index digit on my clit, flicking it expertly. Then I watched him withdraw his hand and lick my cunt juice off his fingers. I was still deep throating and enjoying myself with a perfectly sized six inch cock that was showing some promise in the 'filling me up' department.

"If I apologise, can I start over, please?" Cigar man looked genuinely sorry.

I nodded my agreement because I don't hold a grudge, especially when someone was contrite. It helped me control them too because no way was I going to be their submissive whore for the next six weeks. I felt determined to make sure I got what I wanted while paying off mum and dad's debt.

"Go on then," I said, taking the cock out of my mouth long enough to speak. I continued gently stroking my oral customer to make sure he didn't go off the boil.

"What?" Cigar man asked.

"You asked to start over if you apologised, and I said yes, but you haven't actually said sorry."

"I'm really sorry for disrespecting you."

"You're forgiven." I sunk back down on the cock I'd been sucking before I lost him.

"I'm going to cum."

"I know you are." I stroked his shaft again to keep his orgasm on the edge while he bucked around. "One last rule fellas. Nobody gets to hear about this, nobody speaks to or about my mother and my father is banned from all future poker games. If anyone breathes a word of this, then all of your wives will find out. Is that clear?"

"I don't have a wife," homeowner said.

"I'll tell your mother instead."

The others nodded in agreement, and I popped the first cock back in my mouth to get the night moving along. I knew he was close, so I slipped an index finger behind his balls, rubbing hard up and down the sensitive space just before his puckered asshole. I felt his prostate squirt, then his semen sped through his balls and down my throat.

He was practically bouncing off the floor, but I kept riding the storm, sucking him hard, and swallowing every drop until he begged me to release him. He fell sidewards onto the sofa and I doubted he'd recover in time for a shot at my pussy, but that was always my plan. I had bigger cocks to fuck.

"Okay, how are we going to do this? I won't be on my knees all night and I want to be comfortable while you guys ride my hole. I suggest you go in size order or someone loses out and it won't be me."

"You're sure of yourself, aren't you?"

"I'm an eight and three quarters in a world with maybe a few hundred real tens. You guys are sixes and maybe a half more, homeowner is an eight, so I reckon you get the better end of this deal and you know it."

They lifted me carefully, placing me across the width of the poker table so they could access my vagina from one side and my throat from the other. Someone raised my head gently and then rested it back down on a cushion, smiling affectionately. That's odd, but nice, they seem polite.

One guy stood on either side of me and spread my legs wide apart, holding them at the knee and pulling backwards to provide access to the first fuck boy who had queued up. They went bareback but agreed to shoot their loads on the floor. I hate latex, so it suited me and without their sperm loosening up my pussy, vaginal walls and womb, I should get each one of them off in less than five minutes. I'll be home in an hour.

I offered my best slutty expression to Cigar guy, whose face said he might shoot his load before he slipped in. The poor chap composed himself, and then parted my vaginal lips with his glans, pulled his foreskin back and slid his lovely cock inside me, stretching my cunt tunnel for the first time in months.

"You feel wonderful and tight." He smiled at me almost lovingly and I returned the same back.

"You have a nice cock and now that you are on your best behaviour, I quite like you. Do you like to fuck hard and fast or slow and gentle?"

"I'm not sure, because you feel so tight that I just want to stay deep inside."

"That's nice, well, you enjoy however you like because there are plenty of cocks in this room to fuck me to oblivion if you want to go slow." I smiled generously at him, there was no point being rude after his apology and certainly not to someone buried balls deep in my vagina.

He felt great inside me and I tensed my six-pack to make sure he felt the walls of my pussy squeezing his shaft. I wanted to take pride in my debt repayment, and have a wonderful experience in this, my first gang bang, knowing that when everyone was done, they had a value for money time. He pushed deep and started fucking me, chuffing like a steam train that had reached maximum speed. My pussy walls stretched, and I felt a familiar itch being very well scratched.

I felt a cock slide across my forehead and realised I had a customer at my other end. I forced my head backwards, squeezing the pillow so that I could create a natural tilt for my mouth to be fucked, and my suitor slid right in. He had a good length cock and provided a pleasant mouthful. I relaxed my jaw and reached back to hold his thighs from just below his ass while he pushed into my throat. I stroked his legs and butt cheeks to give him confidence, and was pleased that he was gentle. He fucked my throat carefully with his balls dragging on my forehead. I noted his exceptional hygiene, to compliment him on that later.

Cigar guy was having a great time inside my V and one of his friends helped me by gently squeezing my clitoral hood over the precious bean that lay below. I couldn't gasp because my mouth was full of cock, but I was enjoying the bean flicking treatment and impressed that they were being so thoughtful of my needs too.

I felt my legs pulled further apart so that my vaginal customer could continue burying himself balls deep. His thrust felt great, although I had a pang of regret each time he withdrew. He fucked me fantastically, and I was impressed with his athleticism, stroke timing and the depth inside me that he reached. Whoever was playing with my clitoris knew what they were doing too, alternating between a side to side then a vertical motion, always keeping my protective hood out of the way while applying plenty of spit to avoid excess friction. He was gentle and knew the value of a soft touch on a sensitive love button.

Suddenly, my pussy was empty. I couldn't see my first swain, but from the sounds of him, Cigar man nutted vigorously all over the floor. I continued applying pressure to my oral boyfriend and was rewarded by a stream of his hot cum, rocketing from his cock, splashing down the back of my throat. While I gobbled my second load of the evening, my clitoris and vaginal tunnel felt lonely, and I yearned for the next cock to fuck me.

I was three cocks down in the first round using two holes. That meant another seven fucks and perhaps a couple more blowjobs for those wishing to cash in tonight. I reckoned my anus and rectum would be safe until next week, when the more adventurous guys had been through my vagina at least twice.

"Who's next?" I felt my legs pulled gently apart again and another cock push at my heavenly gates. His was very thick, and I relaxed to grant access, adjusting myself by arching my back. His girth stretched me sideways, and I guessed there was plenty of length coming along soon. "Just be warned guys, this one might widen me up so much the rest of you won't feel anything."

"He's the next smallest. We have lube if you need it, but honestly, you are very slick."

I felt a tinge of terror mixed with excitement. While I contemplated being fucked by another cock bigger than the one sliding into me now, I took his full length, screaming in pleasure and shock when he stretched me towards ecstasy.

I felt him bottom out, almost filling me entirely. He wasn't one to take his time, so he grabbed my knees and fucked me hard. I loved it; he filled me just right and with the guys holding my legs wide for great access; I was being reamed better than I ever had been. With no cock to suck, I tucked my head back into the pillow to enjoy the ride, pleased that I was well lubricated.

The homeowner looked at me with a loving expression. I liked him and couldn't wait until his cock filled me up. I wondered how mum could take his monster shaft and how well these guys had fucked her.

"Go on stud, enjoy yourself because I am. You're doing well, you guys are so fucking gentle."

"We were the same with your mum."

"Did she enjoy herself?" Number two was chugging away so smoothly that I was in heaven. I love dirty talk, but this was going too far, and it was my fault. "Don't answer that, I'm sorry I asked."

My current fuck buddy felt like he wanted to split me in half, and because the guys relaxed my knees, I thought he just might. I was being fucked perfectly and the finger on my clit was back on target, strumming me to a higher plane of existence. He used his index finger to drag my clitoral hood upwards and flicked my bean with his thumb. "It's so fucking good fellas, please don't stop."

But it stopped when number two slid out of my vagina, ready to empty his balls. I lifted myself by my elbows and smiled at him almost affectionately while his cock discharged like a machine gun, spraying his man protein everywhere, including on my thighs. The homeowner, who was holding one of my legs, left and returned with a packet of wet wipes. He cleaned carefully, making sure not a drop soiled me.

I noticed the enormous cock dangling between homeowners legs and realised that he would be number three in my pussy, and number five in any hole. He'd be next because the second longest willy had already emptied on the floor and I could see the ones who'd had oral relief weren't ready for a follow-up shot.

When the homeowner cleaned me up, he left again, presumably to get rid of the cum filled wet wipes. Then he returned. "Since I'm probably last on this round, would you mind if I lick you first, please?"

I hadn't considered cunnilingus might be an option for me. I'd assumed I'd get ragged like a slut, and left to tidy myself up before being told to fuck off till next Thursday. "Umm, I... I don't mind, honestly."

"Can I have you in my bedroom then, please? This table looks like it's roughing up your bum cheeks badly."

"Err, okay, that's fine by me." It was true, although my head was comfortable, and they'd held my legs apart and fucked me gently, the green baize surface was abrasive. Homeowner lifted me easily in his arms while I wrapped mine around his neck.

"I'm David, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm Tiffany, I'm looking forward to your cock. You have great muscle tone too," I said, squeezing his biceps.

"I know." He kissed me, gently parting my lips with his tongue, seeking mine as a lover or boyfriend would. He carried me into his hallway and up the main stairs, followed by the rest of my newly crowned Olympic fuck team. My mind swirled because this wasn't how I'd expected things to go down at all.

"David, I have to ask if it's not a rude question. Did my mother enjoy coming here?"

"Very much. I'm sorry to tell you, things between her and your father aren't great. We treated her like the lady she is and she left here happy."

12