Tight Fittin' Jeans Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled; maybe she did know how. It certainly seemed that the one time she had made a decision on her own had turned out pretty damned well. Her choices when it came to men seemed pretty damned remarkable.

It was more than just that, though. She, they, needed to think ahead to the day that Grace found out the truth. No matter what her daughter said about her having the right to a bit of happiness or the number of women that Gerald slept with, Grace had still considered the man her father for her whole life. It would hardly seem right for her mother to hop into bed with another man immediately.

No, they needed to take things slowly. Get to know one another properly this time. Learn to work, as Chad said, as full partners. And prepare their daughter for the truth one day.

She turned towards the house with new confidence and determination. Last night she had gone to bed frightened, insecure, and alone. Tonight she might be in a strange house, but she felt anything but afraid, abandoned, or weak. She might have only been in this place for hours. But it felt like coming home already. Yeah, she could most definitely sign on to that dream Chad presented of the happy family.


12