Tight Little Bow

Story Info
Tanya learns the perks and pitfalls of Santa's naughty list.
7.1k words
4.71
10.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerFranz
DerFranz
24 Followers

Tight Little Bow

The characters in this story are all consenting adults with prearranged limits, safewords, and non-verbal signals. Only truly safe sex can be truly kinky! (Happy holidays, ye merry perverts. May your most devious holiday wishes come true.)

On a cold winter's night, lit by the twinkling lights of a decorated tree, a woman was bound. Soft ropes wrapped her wrists and ankles, tying them to the arms and legs of her chair. Her legs were clad in candy cane stockings, and the red bralette she wore was as tight as a drum. It held her breasts high and made an excellent display of her nipples as they poked through gaps in the fabric. Her stomach was bare, as were much of her hips and ass, though she wore a pair of solid green panties. Not naked, but little imagination was required to see her so.

Proximity to nudity did not concern Tanya as she squirmed in her seat. What concerned her was the wand resting between her legs, its bulbous head buried in her groin, its dull hum audible in the stillness of the night. What concerned her further was the grandfather clock in the corner, ticking patiently as its two hands raced to the top of their track. The hum was loud. The hands were slow. There was little chance she could hold out much longer.

It was Tanya's idea to leave a present out for Santa. It had been Lamar's idea that present should be her, or, more specifically, her orgasm. She had to be ripe and ready for when the big man arrived, and thus had been bound beside the tree, with strict instructions not to cum before the clock struck twelve. But the wand had been set too high, and though midnight drew near, so did she. It was a poor predicament to be in, for if she came before Santa did then he might leave her for someone else to find. And that would be very bad for her indeed.

A thin sheath of sweat glistened on her skin. She groaned, trying to deny the pleasure wrought by the vibrator. It felt good. Too good. Five minutes until midnight. The damn wand was pressed right into her pussy, but at least it wasn't touching her clit. Thank god she had said no to the nipple clamps and butt plug. They would have ruined her by now.

Four minutes to midnight. A small puddle had formed beneath her thighs, a mixture of sweat and pussy juice that leaked from the sides of her panties. Her scent mingled with the pine smell of the tree, creating a woodsy musk that would drive her partner crazy. Lamar...I mean, Santa is going to lose his mind when he gets here, she thought. She breathed herself in and let out another groan.

Three minutes. She needed to stay calm. She tried taking deep, steady breaths, and for a moment the warm tension spreading from her groin began to subside. But as she relaxed her butt slipped forward, jamming the head of the vibrator against her clit. Tanya cried and jerked in her chair, trying to shift the vibrating bulb off her pussy's crown jewel, but only succeeded at wedging it in place.

Two minutes. Had this chair ever been so uncomfortable? Had these ropes always been this rough? They bit the skin of her wrists and ankles as she strained against them, not yielding in the slightest but drawing attention away from her tortured cunt. It was the only thing she could do to keep from cumming.

One minute. Holding on for dear life. Somehow, she held back. Her insides were screaming. Her vagina was a dribbling, helpless mess. But she had made it this far and would be damned if she tripped at the finish line. Thirty seconds now...dear sweet Jesus, help her make it to the end... Ten seconds! Tanya could hardly believe it. She had done it! Five! Four! Three! Two! One!

BONG.

The clock sounded its midnight call, and over the sound of its bell heavy boots could be heard treading the hardwood floor. Tears streamed from Tanya's eyes as around the corner came a large man in a red suit, a white beard dangling beneath his chin, a large sack slung over his shoulder. The beard was false, but the twinkle in his eye was not. Lamar couldn't remember ever being so filled with Christmas spirit as he approached the beautiful bound woman beside the tree. She looked up at him, face split with a grin, and cried: "Merry Christmas, Santa!" Then, she came.

It was a heavy orgasm, as pleasurable as its buildup had been torturous. By the time Tanya opened her eyes, the big hand on the grandfather clock rested beyond the five-minute mark. She looked around, dazed. The vibrator had been turned off - she hadn't even noticed - and Father Christmas was sitting in an easy chair, watching her. A tiny smile crept over her lips. "Did you enjoy your Christmas present, Santa?" she asked.

"It was very nice," he said.

Tanya's smile grew. "Do you have any presents for me? Whatever's in your sack, or those red pants of yours...I'll take whatever you give me."

Santa returned her smile, but it lacked the mirth she might have expected given his jolly reputation. Instead of answering her, he reached for a leather-bound book sitting on the coffee table. "Do you know what this is, Tanya?"

"No, Santa, what is it?"

"It's my record of all the boys and girls in the entire world. Their letters, their wish lists...and whether they were naughty or nice."

Tanya grinned. "Which one am I?"

Once again, Santa didn't answer. "Let me read you something," he said, opening his book. "You'll find it familiar: it's the letter you wrote telling me what you wanted for Christmas." Tanya stopped breathing. Her heart began doing flips. The letter had been vague, but quite explicit. Santa cleared his throat and read:

"Dear Santa,

This year for Christmas I want lots of toys. But not just any toys: I want toys that make blush when I think about using them. I want toys that make my panties wet. I want toys that make me cry, toys that make me scream, toys that make me cum. I have been a very good girl, so please Santa: bring me toys, and make me cum!

Love, Tanya

P.S. Don't bring any toys for Lamar. He's been a naughty butthead."

The room fell silent, save for the ever-present tick of the grandfather clock. Tanya caught the hungry look in Santa's eye and felt the blood rush to her cheeks. "Well..." she said, "did you bring me what I asked for?"

"That depends," Santa replied. "Were you really a good girl as you say?" Tanya quickly nodded. "Oh yes, Santa, I was very good." But as she spoke a shadow passed over her heart to see Santa shaking his head. "No," he said quietly, lowering his face to hers, reaching between her legs, "you were not a good girl. You were naughty. Very, very naughty."

Santa's lips hovered just above hers, so close she could smell peppermint on his breath. She strained her neck for a kiss, but it never came. Instead, the vibrator came back to life, buzzing merrily into pussy, playing havoc once more with her clit. As the meaning of his words washed over her, so too did an undeniable pleasure emanate from her bits. Tanya gasped. "Santa, what do you mean? How was I naughty?"

He chuckled. "Ho, ho, ho. Come now, do you really think a sloppy little slut such as yourself could ever hope to make the nice list?" He reached again between her legs. The vibrations increased. Tanya's mouth fell open, and a groan escaped her lips. "You see? You can't even talk to me without letting your lust get the better of you."

"Oh, don't say that! I can be good! I'll suck your cock, you can have me any way you want. I want to make you cum!"

"But I already have cum." Tanya looked at him in confusion, and Santa gave her a sly smile. "Do you think you're the first person to leave themselves out as an alternative to milk and cookies? I've had more than my share of ass and pussy on this most magical of evenings. I don't think I could stand having another mouth around my cock." He looked down at her pouting lips. "Well, maybe I could. But it won't be yours."

"But...but what about Mrs. Clause?"

"Don't you worry about Mrs. Clause. She is keeping herself very entertained with the elves. It's a neat little arrangement: I get all the fireside pussy I want, and she gets off on whatever elf catches her gaze." Santa stood and picked up his sack. "I think it's time that I head out. As you might imagine, I don't fuck with naughty girls."

"Oh, please Santa, put me back on the nice list! I'll do whatever you want, just name it!"

He paused. A tiny smile crept up the corner of his lips. "Whatever I want?"

Tanya nodded. "Yes, anything at all! I am yours."

"Oh no, my dumb little ho ho ho, you are not. I'm leaving you for Krampus. You are to be his for the rest of the night."

The words sent a shiver down her spine. "Krampus?" Tanya whispered.

"You don't know? He normally punishes naughty boys and girls with a birch rod, though what I'll be leaving for him to use on you will be much more...entertaining." He reached into his sack and pulled out a large red ball gag. "I did bring you all the toys you asked for. Unfortunately for you, I won't be the one breaking them in." Tanya opened her mouth to protest, and the gag was pushed between her teeth. "Whatever I want, remember?"

He began removing more and more toys from his sack. As he did Tanya's eyes grew wider and wider. The toys stretched her imagination, as they would her genitals. They were toys that made her blush, toys that soaked her already wet panties. They would make her scream. They would make her cum. They were as exciting as they were terrifying, and she trembled as she imagined them being used on her.

"I have one more present for you," Santa said as he slung the empty sack over his shoulder. "But it's too big to bring in here. I'll be sure to let Krampus know where it is so he can use it on you." He pulled a ribbon from his coat pocket and approached the now trembling Tanya. He showed it to her. She let out a moan as he tied the ribbon over her eyes, black lettering standing out against the red silk, labeling her Naughty.

"That should just about do it...Oh! One more thing." Tanya's breath caught as cold steel clamped down on her nipples. The clamps were heavy and pulled down hard on her tits. Tanya recalled them being taken from the bag. They were monstrous things. They did monstrous work.

"Perfect. Now I leave you for Krampus to find."

"He's going to be so excited. He's a dear friend who rarely gets presents, save for the ones I give him."

"You'll be the perfect toy for him to play with."

With another click the vibrator jumped to its highest setting. Tanya moaned heavily into the gag. "Don't bother holding back." Santa's voice carried a humorous lilt. "Unlike me, Krampus don't mind if his toys are used. Merry Christmas, Tanya."

Tanya didn't hear his well wishes, and in any case was too preoccupied to reply as the second orgasm of the night overcame her. She came hard, moaning into the ball gag, a moan which carried on as a third orgasm lined up right behind the second. They kept coming for her, and all she could do was sit there and take each one as they bore into her tortured pussy. She didn't hear the sound of Santa's boots as he departed. It was quite some time before a second, heavier set of boots made their way to where she was strapped to the chair. She didn't hear those, either.

Part 2

For a long time, all Tanya knew were sensations: the hum of the vibrator between her legs, the texture of the rope on her skin, the pinch of the clamps on her breasts. Lost in the world of subspace, these were the only things that mattered.

The orgasms came and went as they pleased, like trick or treaters lined up on Halloween. Some were soft and gentle while others made her gasp around the edges of her gag. She had tried keeping track of them, but lost count around seventeen. Now she could only let them roll through her one after the other. Her cheeks were wet with tears, her chest wet with drool. Her chair was soaked with cum.

Then, without warning, the vibrations ceased. Tanya cried out in surprise and frustration. She had been about to cum and now was left stranded on the edge. It didn't matter if this was the twentieth - or thirtieth! - orgasm. She wanted it all the same.

The silence in the room was overwhelming, and suddenly she became aware of the sounds she was making, her whines and moans. It took her a minute to gather herself, steading her breath until her head cleared of the fog that overwhelmed her in the throes of pleasure. It was only then that she felt the presence standing before her, the one that had shut off the vibrator. She jumped as a voice said, "Well, well, well. What a delightful surprise."

Lamar's voice, but not Lamar. The tone was too deep, too gravely to be her lover. This was a far rougher character, one who would not relent or back down from her screams. His fingers undid the blindfold, and suddenly Tanya could see. The room was dark, lit only by the Christmas tree. Her eyes soon adjusted to reveal a figure in black, a leather riding crop twirled slowly in his fingers. But it was not the crop that sent waves of anxiety through her. It was the wrinkled rubber Halloween mask, depicting a ghoulish face with no trace of humanity in its gaze.

Tanya shook her head firmly left to right, and then did so again, each shake with a corresponding "Uh-uh! Uh-uh!" Yellow. Lamar pulled the mask from his head. He quickly unclasped the gag and took it gently from her mouth. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Do we need to stop?"

"No," Tanya said, "we can keep going, but I don't like the mask. It makes part of this feel a bit too real...if that makes sense."

Lamar nodded. "Of course, baby. No mask. I can't breathe in that thing anyway." He tossed the mask aside and gave her a smile. "Better?"

"Yes," Tanya said, with a smile of her own. "Thank you."

"My pleasure. Anything else I can do for you?"

"Well...you could turn the vibrator back on."

Here Lamar let out a deep, throaty chuckle, and suddenly they were back in the scene. "Santa wasn't kidding. You are quite the needy little slut, aren't you?"

"And how would you know, Krampus?"

"He left me a note." With a flourish Krampus produced a slip of paper and began to read: "Dear Krampus. This naughty girl left herself out for me, but I think she is better off in your hands than in mine. Treat her as best you can. SC." He leered down at Tanya. "As best I can...I hardly think another orgasm is what you need."

"Oh yeah? What do I need then?"

Krampus answered by undoing his belt. Tanya turned her head away and held her lips closed, but Krampus only had to pinch her nose until she was forced to take a breath. She was rewarded with a mouth full of cock. As Krampus fucked her face, he spoke: "I'll tell you what you need: you need to be used. Naughty girls often get their way, but not tonight. You've had more than your share of pleasure. I'm here to balance the scales."

Over the sound of her sucking Tanya listened to his words in wonder, and fear. What did he mean by balance the scales? Was it her share that needed correcting, or her pleasure? The feeling of his fingers running through her hair pulled her from this thought, just in time for him to moan and shoot a load of hot cum into her mouth.

She swallowed as much as she could while the rest dribbled down her chin. Normally she didn't swallow, but as he had said, things would be far from normal for her that evening. Before she could lick him clean, he pulled out and wiped his cock on her cheeks and forehead, leaving a smear of spit and semen to dry. Tanya took several deep breaths and closed her eyes as Krampus tangled his fingers in her hair.

"Very good, Tanya. That's the kind of energy Santa loves from nice girls. Let's see you carry on with it." Tanya's eyes flew open as Krampus's still erect penis was pushed once more past her lips. She waited for him to go soft and free up some space in her mouth, but he never did.

While Tanya continued blowing him Krampus reached for her chest. She let out several squeals as he tugged at the nipple clamps, but they were nothing compared to the way she screamed when he pulled them off. The screams felt good on his cock, and he produced some more by pinching and rolling her nipples before massaging them into her breasts. As the screams tapered off, he reached for the knots binding her wrists, untying them and freeing her hands.

"Reach down and untie your legs," he instructed her. "But don't let my cock out of your mouth." The tip of the leather crop sliding down her back towards her ass left very little doubt as to what would happen if she did.

Tanya leaned forward, reaching for her ankles. Krampus's cock slid further down her throat. Her fingers grazed the second set of knots just as she started to gag. Unable to look down she was forced to blindly untie them while trying not to choke on his penis. At one point she leaned back to breathe and let him slip out of her mouth. The crop swatted the top of her ass and didn't let up until she had him back in her mouth.

Eventually Tanya was able to get the ropes around her ankles to loosen, then fall off. "Well done," Krampus said. "Follow me." He took a step backward, forcing her to scoot forward on her knees while giving him head. Krampus didn't move fast, but his cock fell out several times as they went, and each time it did the sting on her ass was swift and unwavering.

He led her several times around the living room, for seemingly no other reason than he could. Then he grabbed her tits and hauled her to her feet, pulling her nipples so she followed him to the dining room table. Once there Krampus picked up a pair of scissors and snipped her bralette up its center. Her breasts sprung forward as if gasping for air, and she whimpered as he ran his tongue across them.

"So perfect," he muttered, grasping one in his hand and sucking hard on the other. "It's a shame about the top. Maybe next year, Santa will bring you another one. But until then it's best you remain as naked as possible, you naughty girl. Speaking of..." Another tremble ran through Tanya, this time as his other hand dragged lightly over the top of her panties. His eyes locked with hers. "Take these off. Now."

Tanya did as she was told. No sass sprung from her lips, no quip or tease came to mind. In the face of this holiday deity her mind had gone blank, as if she were under a spell. Nice girls obeyed Santa. Naughty ones answered to Krampus.

She peeled off her panties, all too aware of how they stuck to her vagina, wedged in its folds and glued there with cum. Eventually they came free and slid down her legs, hitting the floor with a heavy thud. They were impossibly wet. It was entirely possible she had peed herself.

"Pick them up."

She did. They were sticky, and warm, and a small smile lifted her lips. It was hard not to be a little pleased with what her body had done to them.

"Put them in your mouth."

Tanya blinked. She looked at the panties and thought about how they would taste as a musky odor began to fill the air. Its source was all too obvious. Krampus's eyes trailed down her body until they reached the small tuft of hair at its base. He ran his fingers through it and dipped into her, just enough to make her moan as he stirred them around her pussy. The smell of her grew as he lifted his fingers to his nose. Krampus breathed in deep. "Divine." He put them in his mouth, sucking them clean. "Delicious." His gaze met hers. "Put them in your mouth."

Tanya raised the panties to her lips, then hesitated. It was a mistake. The leather of the crop struck her freshly nude pussy. Her eyes pinched shut as she screamed. "For every second those panties aren't in your mouth, you'll be whipped ten times. One! Two! Three!"

Tanya shoved the panties in her mouth. The taste of her was overwhelming. Soaked in that wad of panties was a holiday's worth of sex and lust, weeks of kinky presents and mistletoe hung from every inch of ceiling, building up to an entire evening spent on the edge of a tremendous orgasm that had been paid out a dozen times over. He had been right. She was delicious.

DerFranz
DerFranz
24 Followers
12