Tight Online Date Pussy Slammed

Story Info
Olivia plays hard to get, but gets fucker harder.
2k words
3.7
18.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name is Olivia. Wow. What a hot girl she is. 5'0, medium sized round boobs that would fit perfectly in the palms of my huge hands, very skinny (meaning her pussy has to be very tight which would be a perfect match for my monster cock) and a small mouth with big lips that will look great with my dick in it; exactly my type. I should message her. She's probably out of my league, but what's the worst that could happen?

Me: Hey cutie, how are you? ;)

Her: I'm fine.

Me: I bet your inbox is always blowing up with guys, huh?

Her: Yeah, about 20 different guys have messaged me today, but I'm not interested in them.

Me: Oh wow, so you're interested in me?

Her: You're nothing special, don't flatter yourself.

Me: Really? I can show you a good time ;)

Her: Yeah, you and the other hundreds of guys that message me.

Me: I guess I'll just have to show you then.

Her: Give it your best shot.

Me: *sends nude picture of my 10 inch, very thick dick*

Her: Omg. That's not real. You got that off of Google.

Me: Nope. 100% real and 100% mine.

Her: Yeah right. Goodbye.

*Two Days Later*

Her: Hey

Me: I thought you weren't interested.

Her: What, I can't want to just talk?

Me: You're right. I am sorry, my lady, how are you?

Her: *sends picture of a very, very low hanging white see-through tank top that shows her nipples peeking through, which are almost uncovered anyway, with the caption, "I am very cold :("

You know that she sent this with the intention of turning you on, and suddenly you feel like you have a shot with her.

Me: Maybe if I was there, I could keep you warm?

Her: Maybe you could, but who said we would ever be near each other?

Me: Well, would you like to hang out some time? ;)

Her: *she sends another picture, this time a nude photo of her plump, very tiny pussy, with the caption, "Remind me again why I should even be giving you the time of day right now?"

Me: *sends a nude back of your intimidating dick again, this time fully erect, with the caption, "Oh you didn't remember from last time? ;)"

Her: *she sends you a selfie of her mouth wide open, gasping at your monster dick, with the caption, "My address is 874 Whitewater Lane. Be here at 7 o'clock tonight."

Me: Sounds good. Get ready for a good time ;)

Her: *she sends a picture of her bare boobs. They look huge compared to her tiny body.* "Can't wait ;)"

*Four hours later*

After a 15 minute drive, I pull up to her house. She has a mansion of a home. Once you've locked it, you ring the doorbell and it opens nearly immediately. There she is, over a foot shorter than you and much, much smaller and skinnier than your built figure. She looks as if she weighs 50 pounds of just bones compared to your 220 pounds of muscle and height. Olivia is admiring your height, body, and everything you have to offer.

Her eyes stop on your bulge, that is clearly showing through your sweatpants, and gasps quietly. You can't help but get turned on and feel your dick start to harden and get bigger. She realizes she has been staring at your bulge for an obviously long time, becomes embarrassed, and starts blushing. "Come in," she says, and she leads you up the stairs all the way to her room.

You shut the door behind you and crouch down a little to kiss her, but she pulls away. Before you can say anything, she says, "wait, I'm sorry, I was surprised. Come here," and she gets on her tip toes to try and reach your lips, but you also pull away. "Please, I'm sorry. Kiss me, please," she continues as she tries to kiss you again as she is basically begging you at this point. You keep dodging, but then you pick her up and toss her onto her bed like she is a ragdoll. She is caught by surprise, but now has a huge smile plastered across her face, showcasing her perfect, pearly white teeth. You tell her, "start the movie." Olivia frowns and says she wants to make out with you instead.

You join her on the bed and, when she tries to get on top of you, you pick her up and hold her in the air away from you. "Oh, come on, I said I was sorry. Please let me kiss you. I want to kiss you so fucking bad. Come on, please? Pretty please?" The fact that she is begging to kiss you turns on you even more than you already are. You notice you can see her nipples through the same very low hanging see-through white tank top that she was sexting you in earlier.

You keep her in the air with one hand and with the other, you reach out to her boob, take her nipple, and pinch it between your thumb and index finger. She starts scream moaning at this and gets louder the harder you pinch. "This is what you get for acting like you weren't interested in me at first," you say as you continue to pinch her nipple harder. "Ugh, mmph, I'm so sorry, it *mmph* won't happen again," she says, trying to get your hand off of her nipple, but you know that she is loving it.

You toss her back down onto her bed and begin making out with her. You can tell she is very desperate for you because she immediately kisses back with intensity. Your right hand slips down from her face to start tracing lines on her neck, causing her to loudly moan through your kisses. Your left hand moves down to her right boob.

As you start squeezing it, she starts moaning even louder to the point of her almost screaming. After a few minutes of this, you start sucking her neck and move your right hand down to her pussy and notice it's already wet through her shorts. She is still moaning crazily, and it only gets more intense with this.

She starts trying to take her clothes off, starting with her shorts, socks, then underwear. You continue to rub her pussy until you stick your middle finger in. You notice she is extremely tight and that your middle finger barely fits inside her. Still kissing her, you try to stick two fingers inside her, adding your index finger, but fail. You just shove in both fingers to make it fit insider her, making her scream and she begins squirting immediately. You pull your fingers out and bring them up to your mouth to taste it. This sends you over the edge and you realize you need to fuck her and you need to fuck her now.

"Mmph, that has never happened before," she tells you. You ignore her and continue to finger her tight, wet pussy with both of your fingers while making out with her. You are all while still tonguing her down. You move down to her neck to give her more hickeys, but more just to hear her moan. You know your thick, massive dick won't fit inside her unless you just force it all in. She has her eyes rolled to the back of her head in pleasure and she is still moaning from you sucking her neck and you think this is the perfect time. With all your strength, you slam your monster cock into her. She lets out a scream louder than any you have ever heard in your life. You look down at her just in time to see her gasp with her mouth wide open in shock from you slamming your massive dick inside her tight pussy. After being inside of her for a few seconds, you realize that you were only able to fit half of it in because she was too tight for you to go all the way inside in one go. She squirts again while you are still inside her from how good your massive dick felt ripping her open. You want to moan, but you don't because you don't want her knowing how good her wet, tight, squirting pussy. This is actually the best pussy you have ever had, but you cannot give her the satisfaction of knowing that. You want her to think she is the lucky one to have you so she keeps begging you for more.

You pull out and say, "you're too tight. I guess we can't have sex," knowing she is going to beg you to fuck her more.

You get up off your bed and reach for your pants when, "no, please, don't go anywhere. I want you to stretch me out, rip me in half, do whatever you have to do to make it fit. I want you inside me, please, please. I need you inside me," she begs you. You turn back around to look at her. In a split second, you flip her around onto her stomach, put her into the doggy style position, roughly pull her hair, and slam yourself into her extremely tight, very wet pussy again.

Somehow, she screams even louder and longer than before. When you look down, you see why: you're completely inside of her now. You pump two times before she squirts again, the whole time with her scream moaning at the top of her lungs. She squirts three more times in this position before you turn her onto her back again. "Go slow, please" she begs in a whisper.

You slowly stick the tip of your monster cock into her pussy and tease it. You notice she is beginning to stretch out, but it is still super tight around your massive dick.

"Ugh, please, stick it inside me again. Fuck me, I need it," she begs you. After teasing the entrance of her pussy for a few more minutes, you say, "fine, you asked for it," and you slam into her again, causing her to scream in a moaning way that turns you on more than you thought was possible. It is something about hearing her scream while your massive, monster dick is fucking the shit out of her super tight, wet pussy that turns you on.

You can feel yourself pounding her cervix now, and it gives you more reason to fuck her harder. She squirts five more times in this position. When you pull out to change positions, she says, "are you almost done? I'm too sore to keep going, my pussy can't take anymore."

"We're done when I say we're done." With that, you turn her around so she is facing away from you, you pick her up, pull her arms and legs behind her head, and fuck her harder than you have before. At this, she does not stop screaming and moaning. She squirts eight times, each time you can feel her pussy grip your massive dick even more than it already is. You can feel yourself getting close so you throw her down onto the bed and notice she can't even move from how sore her pussy is because of how hard you fucked her.

You pull her mouth onto your dick. She immediately begins sucking and you know that this is what she's wanted since you first stepped foot into her house. She attempts to deep throat your thick, massive dick, but she can't get more than halfway. You try to gently push her head down, but it just will not go down any further.

You can feel yourself about to finish so you pull out of her throat and cum on her face. The amount of cum that comes out completely coats her face so you aim down to cover her boobs too, and then you are done cumming. You get dressed and leave her on her bed just like that, knowing she won't be able to walk for days, maybe even weeks.

You go downstairs and leave to your car. Once you're In the driver's seat, you get a message from Olivia that says, "come back whenever you want."