Tight Whites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice; now turn around, slowly."

Melody was spectacularly beautiful, her long blonde hair cascading down over her shoulders, onto her large, upturned breasts. Her thin, classic face, with slightly sunken cheeks, large blue eyes, and full sensuous lips, turned crimson as she raised up to the cameras. Her narrow waist seemed all the more so compared to her broad hips, and her long shapely legs rose up forever to meet at her shaved vulva. The pink hood of her clitoris poked out between her darker, thick labia. Only the heavy breathing of the cameramen disturbed the dead silence.

"Beautiful. Now Melody, undress Janel." When Melody took Janel's hand she pulled it away, shaking her head.

Melody's voice was supportive, but firm, "Janel, you are going to get us killed. You need to do what they say. If you do we'll all live and everything will be OK." When she reached out again, Janel stood, chin on her chest.

Her nude body was so different from Melody's. Though I knew she was eighteen, she must have been a late bloomer, a work of art still in progress. She appeared much younger. Small, pointy breasts with only slightly darker areolae crowned by little pink nipples. That were erect. Her waist was scarcely narrower than her slumped shoulders and boyish hips. Her rounded stomach rose just above light tufts of caramel pubic hair, beneath which the crease between her labia majora was visible. Her soft oval face had the baby fat that still remained throughout her body, giving her a plump, jejune aura.

"Good. Camera one, zoom in on her face and torso. Capture how her blush is moving from her cheeks down to her neck, chest, and then to her tits. Melody, tweak her nipples, get them harder. Good. Melody, lead Janel to the bed. Lay her down on her back. Good. Camera two, move in close. Melody, spread Janel's legs. Wider. Now open up her pussy lips. No, from the side. Don't block the camera." Though my eyes were clenched I heard Janel moan softly as her vulva was exposed, displayed for the cameras.

I was mystified. This scenario was obscene, totally perverse, even demented. These men were evil and planned to kill us all. I hated them and relished knowing that I would find a way to take them down. So why in the hell was I getting an erection? I willed it to wane. It refused.

"Now Melody, start sliding your fingers around in Janel's pussy. Get her aroused. You know how. That's it. Now stick one finger into her vagina. Good. Work it in and out. Janel, take your hands and play with your tits, the way you do when you masturbate."

"Janel, you need to do what I say. That's better. Now, pull your nipples, squeeze them. Harder. Good. Keep doing it. Melody, it's time to start licking Janel's clit. Do it from the side so you don't block the camera. That's right. No, keep finger fucking her, too. Good."

I could close my eyes but couldn't shut out the squishy sounds of fingers sliding in a wet pussy. Or of Janel's moans, her breathing becoming shallower, irregular, more rapid. I considered trying to break free now, to stop this, but two of the three men were far from the bed. I needed one to be within arm's reach and the others close before I made my move. The instant I did, the clang of the cuffs hitting the brass bars would alert them and they'd draw their guns and shoot me immediately. I'd have to disable the closest man, get his gun, cycle the slide of the Glock -- though the odds favored chamber-loaded carry I'd be wagering all our lives on it and couldn't take the chance -- and have close, snap shots at the other two. I'd have no time to aim carefully as their guns bore down on me. I waited.

"Camera one, sweep to Conrad. Get a good shot of his cock. There was enough Viagra dissolved in the bottle of water he drank to get a bull elephant hard, and you can see it's working. Good, now move to Janel's face. It looks like she's about to come."

Damn! That explained it. I kept my eyes closed, but couldn't close my ears. From her gasping and panting it was obvious what was happening. My perfidious penis distended and throbbed as Janel moaned and thrashed.

"Good job, Melody. You might have a future in this business. Now, make her come again. This time Janel, I want you to scream, be really loud. Let it all out." Though I could sense that Janel tried to keep quiet, in the end she did exactly as the director directed.

"That was very nice, Janel. Melody, now it's time to show Janel how to arouse a man. Move up next to Conrad, one of you on each side. Good. Now kiss him, Melody. Camera two, move in and zoom. Melody, run your tongue inside his lips, trace the gag. Yes, that's it."

Melody's lips were soft and wet, tasting of Janel, and her tongue tickled my teeth and gums. The operator of camera two was now closer, almost close enough, but Manuel and Mickey were still too far away. I bided my time.

When directed to kiss me Janel was timid, her lips tense at first. As the kiss grew they softened, and when directed, she slipped her tongue under my lips. With no possibility of stopping this yet I went along, feigning arousal to alleviate suspicion. I focused on my escape plan as my nearly closed eyes panned the room. Two of the men were still too far away.

"Melody, push your fingers deep into your pussy. Get them really wet. Good. Now hold your fingers under John's nose. Fine. Now force them between his lips, around the gag. Conrad, open your mouth all the way and suck Melody's fingers." I kept my jaw clamped on the gag, but tasted Melody as she rubbed her fingers across my teeth and gums. She was more piquant, spicy and tangy than Janel.

"All right, now it's time to fondle his balls, Melody. Janel, watch carefully. Watch and learn." I felt my scrotum tighten, clamping my testicles close to my body as Melody's fingers feathered over my sac. I bit down on the gag to stifle the groan that rose in my throat, but I'm certain Janel and Melody heard it clearly. I ran my escape plan over again, focusing on it and how much I loathed Manuel.

"Your turn, Janel. Be gentle, we don't want to hurt them. Just get them working, producing for the final cum shot." I squinted my eyes open just enough to assess the scene. Both cameramen were now close enough to be easy targets, but I needed Manuel to come right up next to me. If my assumption about the ending of the movie was correct, he would.

"Melody, put your fingers in your pussy again. Fondle your clit, get yourself wetter. Janel, use one of your hands to grip his cock. That's it, circle your fingers around the shaft. Now move your hand up and down, slide the skin along the hard core. Just gently and slowly, though. We don't want Johnny Boy to go off. Not yet. Good. Melody, are your fingers good and wet?"

"Yes."

"Stick your middle one up Conrad's anus. Finger fuck his ass." I winced and couldn't stifle the shudder as the finger invaded me. It was becoming very difficult to ignore the myriad sensations, Janel's hand jacking my cock, her other fondling my balls, and Melody's finger reaming my anus. And the lingering taste of Melody's pussy. I tore my mind away from the sensations, back to my plan.

"Excellent. Now Melody, keep your finger in his ass as you show Janel how to suck cock. Janel, keep fondling his balls, but remove your hand from his pole. Finger your pussy with that hand. Do it now while you watch older sister. Good girl. Melody, lick it first. Good. Now swirl your tongue around the head. Yes, that's the way. Finger your clit, Janel. Get yourself ready. You're going to get fucked soon. Melody, take the head into your mouth. Janel watch how she covers her teeth with her lips. Oh, she's good at this." I had to admit that Manuel was correct. I reran my escape plan.

"Now take as much of his cock into your mouth as you can, Melody. That's it, slide down. Fine, now slide back up. Stay there. Now suck the head, harder. Oh, hell yes, Melody! That's great -- do keep fingering your cunt. I hadn't thought of that. You're a natural." Doing my best to ignore the intensely erotic sensations -- Melody had obviously done this before and was highly accomplished -- I surveyed the scene, running my plan to distract myself. Both cameramen were still close, in range. Their heavy breathing indicated they were captivated, completely consumed by the action. Good. They'd be slow to react. Come Manuel, come closer.

"OK Janel, it's your turn to suck cock. Give head. Perform fellatio. Melody, take over fondling his balls. Good. Now Janel, lick his cock, slide your tongue up its length. Yes, that's it. Now lick all around the head, just like it's an ice cream cone. Oh yes, that's very nice." I couldn't disagree. Faking passion, I pulled my wrists taught against the cuffs, using the pain as a distraction and getting my captors used to hearing the cuffs rattle on the brass posts.

"Now take the head into your mouth. Now suck. Harder. Let us see how your cheeks cave in due to the suction. Oh, yes, that's very good. Now keep sucking, but lick the head. Run your tongue along the slit, the opening. Mickey, pan up to John's face. He's struggling, sweating. I think he's getting close. Close to coming in Janel's mouth."

I kept my eyes tightly closed. To assist my battle against the sensations, I let my hate for these men seethe within me, and focused on how I was going to take them down. I bit down on the gag and willed the fluid inside me to stay put as I forced my mind to focus.

"Janel, time to stop. We don't want Johnny Boy shooting too soon. Good job. Fucking is next, but first, Melody, do you know the Masters and Johnson squeeze technique? Good. Do it to John now. Pull him back from the brink." Melody's firm grasp on my cock did help, as did the pain in my wrists from pulling on the handcuffs tight as I again feigned passion.

"Good. Melody have you ever given, or seen, a lap dance? Of course you have. It's time for you to show Janel how she's going to fuck John. Janel, keep fingering your pussy. I can tell you've masturbated. Do it now, get yourself close to coming. Melody, climb up, feet on either side of his thighs. Good. Now lean forward. Push your ass and pussy into John's face. Good. Rub it back and forth. Nice. Now start lowering your hips. Yes. That's right.

"Watch Janel, see how she's holding his cock in her hand, guiding it, lining it up with her hole? Cameramen, closer still. Jose, get right down on the bed so you can capture his cock sliding into her. Good. Now, Melody, lower yourself, impale yourself on that hard cock." Try as I might, I could not stifle my moan, but knew mine wouldn't be heard because Melody's was so much louder. God, she was so hot, so slick. I admonished myself to concentrate, focus on the plan. First I'd get all the slack possible in the handcuffs, then snap my arms...

"Good. Now stay down for a second, Melody. Yes, good idea, do finger your clit. Spread your pussy lips so we can see. Very nice. Now Janel, watch how she uses her legs to raise up. She's focusing the feel in her vagina now so she can stop when just the head of his cock is still inside. Excellent. Now sink down again, Melody. Back up. Keep it slow. Down. Up. Watch Janel, this is fucking. Are you ready, ready to do it? Good girl.

"Sorry Melody, you have to get off -- hah hah I made a funny! -- now. Good." The air was cool on my throbbing, tingling cock as it snapped against my abdomen when Melody's hot vagina pulled off it. The pain from making the handcuffs dig deeper into my wrists brought my mind back to my purpose.

"Melody! Focus! Do the Masters and Johnson squeeze technique again. John's too close and Janel's pussy is going to be very tight, very exciting. Get him back from the edge. You can masturbate while you do it. Go ahead, rub your clit, give yourself an orgasm."

Melody had strong fingers and they gripped my cock even harder as she gasped and moaned when she came. I bided my time. The tight grip on my cock did help me to keep centered and through mostly closed eyelids I checked out the positions of the men. I was now almost certain about the end of the movie, and that meant that Manuel would finally get close. In range. I'd be ready.

"Okay, Janel, it's time. Time to get fucked. Melody -- great orgasm, by the way, very hot -- help Janel get in position. That's it. Now Janel, start lowering yourself. Good. Melody, take her hand and guide it to John's cock. Very good. Janel, keep lowering yourself until you feel his cock against your pussy. Go ahead. Good. Now, position his cock right under your hole. Is it lined up?"

Janel must have nodded as I heard no answer.

"Excellent. Cameras, move in tight. Janel, start to lower yourself, really slowly. Go ahead and make noises, whatever you want, as you feel that hard cock spread your vagina. Go ahead."

"Oh... oh...oh my God...oh..." As hard as Janel's moans were to ignore, they paled in comparison to the feel of her hot, wet vagina encasing my penis. God, she was tight! Her vagina gripped my erection hard and seemed to adhere to and lick every single nerve cell as she lowered herself onto me. As my penis slid into her, I railed at how powerless I was to stop what was happening. Janel continued moaning, sometimes gasping and squealing, as she sank down, further and further, impaling herself on me. Finally I felt her buttocks on my thighs, her cervix on my cock's head. I ripped my consciousness back to my plan and the pain in my wrists.

"Good girl, Janel. You're a natural at this. Now stay still for a minute. Melody, reach over and spread her pussy lips so the camera can see his cock buried to the hilt in her quim. Yes. Good. Very good." Continuing my battle to retain control, through lidded eyes I noted that Manuel was now standing. Excellent. Come hither, said the spider.

"Okay, Janel, now lift yourself up. Remember to focus on the feeling in your vagina so you can stop before his cock slides all the way out of you. Go ahead, raise yourself. Slowly, slowly, keep going... Stop! Now sink back down. Good. All the way. Now raise yourself up again. Stop. Now back down. Good girl. You're doing it, you're really fucking, and it's really hot."

I had to agree. Pretending it was part of my struggle, I thrashed about, pulling my arms forward, tightening the handcuffs even more around my wrists, then pushing back. I'd need the maximum amount of slack to develop momentum when I made my move, snapping my arms forward, hopefully dislodging the ornamental poles of the brass headboard. Plus, I was attenuating my captors to hearing the cuffs clang against the brass so they would be slower to react. I had no backup plan. This one had to work.

"Janel, go ahead. You know how. Fuck John, make him his shoot his cum into you. Melody, come here."

I slitted my eyes to check the positions of the men. Just in time. The sap Manuel crushed into Melody's temple made only a dull thud, softer than both the sounds of the club hitting the floor and Melody crumpling into an unconscious ball at the foot of the bed. Janel must have had her eyes closed as she just continued fucking me. From her moans, gasps, and sighs, and how her rises and falls were becoming spasmodic, I could tell she was getting close. When she stopped moving, began keening, and her vagina started twitching and clamping on my cock I knew she'd arrived. So had the moment of truth.

Faking the throes of ecstasy I monitored Manuel looming closer, his arms rising, hands reaching out. It confirmed my assumption. This was a snuff film and Manuel was going to choke the life out of Janel as she orgasmed, shaking and squirming on my cock. I readied myself by getting all the slack in the chains of the handcuffs that I could. "Come closer, closer, closer," I silently implored.

NOW!

I lurched forward, snapping my wrists against the cuffs with all my might. The adrenaline flooding into me allayed the pain as the cuffs bit through the skin on my wrists, tearing it, rolling it back, just before the sudden resistance gave way. My lunge threw the climaxing Janel off my lap onto the bed and I continued towards Manuel in one smooth motion. His eyes betrayed shock, then alarm just before my nukite, my spear-hand attack, crushed his larynx. As he staggered and grasped at this throat I grabbed the Glock, smashed it into Manuel's face, cycled the slide, and drew a bead on the astonished cameramen. They had been very aroused, senses dulled, far too consumed by Janel's orgasm. Way too slow.

* * *

"That's quite a video. Yes, sirreee. Sure looked like you were having a good time. Awesome acting, Conrad." Detective Jones continued only after his bout of derisive laughter subsided. He'd left me in the interview room to cool my heels and think dark thoughts for over an hour and now was trying to poke holes in my written statement. I had no idea why. He probably thought it was good police work to try to intimidate witnesses. If he'd known me he wouldn't have bothered.

"Sorry, but we need to keep the vid. Evidence for the trial, assuming Lopez does recover and doesn't cop a plea." Detective Jones and Sergeant Smith exchanged glances and sniggered. They'd watched the footage at least four times, so far, but only because they were investigating a crime, of course.

Things just had kept going from bad to worse. Had Diana not panicked when she didn't hear from me for two hours after I left for the warehouse, had she not called the cops, I would have had time to destroy the video. After getting the drop on the cameramen, with my left hand I removed my gag and, knowing the jig was up, Jose volunteered that the keys to the handcuffs were in Manuel's pocket. I quickly bashed the butt of the Glock into the choking director's head. Hard. Again, it's protocol. Too many good men have been killed by those they thought they had disabled.

After Manuel was out, I tossed the keys to Janel and she unlocked my restraints. She seemed to truly enjoy cuffing Jose's and Mickey's right wrists to their left ankles as they lay on their stomachs. She also seemed to enjoy her frequent covert glances at my drug-induced, unending erection. Once the criminals were secured I found water and revived Melody as Janel dressed. Once Melody was garbed we set out to find my clothes.

I was cinching up my belt just when the police burst in. Detective Jones and I had gotten off on the wrong foot when he insisted on cuffing me. He could not seem to fathom that an old geezer like me could take out three hardened criminals. I'm convinced that it had to be a violation of departmental rules to let Diana come to the scene. Not understanding the true situation she assumed the worst and stared daggers at me as she comforted her daughter.

* * *

"God damn it, John! How can you even think of making excuses? Sure, you took care of those horrible men, but only after you'd had a good time, a really long good time, fucking Melody and my own daughter! Asshole!"

Diana was sorely annoyed. We'd been over this many times, but she still didn't, couldn't, seemingly wouldn't, understand that I had had to wait until all three men were close. To take out Manuel, get his gun, and use it to subdue the others. That otherwise I would have been killed, after which the men would kill the other witnesses, including her daughter. It was so logical I was highly frustrated that she couldn't see it. I explained it all once again, thinking that eventually she had to accept reality.

I'd hoped that when she saw the video she would note how Manuel had been moving up, hands outstretched to choke Janel, and how difficult my situation had been. However, seeing the cock of the man she'd fucked -- Mickey and Jose had been good cameramen -- disappear into her 18 year-old daughter had only intensified her anger. Her only impression from the screening at police headquarters was that I seemed to be enjoying myself. A lot. It was a tribute to my acting ability, undoubtedly, but Diana, maternal hackles raised, believed that I purposely delayed doing anything just so I could screw Janel. As with so many of our other recent discussions this one ended with her storming up the stairs to her bedroom and slamming the door. Hard.