Tights and Blackmail Pt. 01

Story Info
I am blackmailed to wear tights and cooperate.
4.1k words
4.19
29.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mati21
mati21
5 Followers

I've admired tights for my whole life and usually seeing a nice pair of legs out the public, cladded with the delicate material, made me horny and frustrated that I couldn't just caress my hand on those teasing legs whenever I wanted to. Even more so I was driven crazy by nylon feet. Just the sight of one popping out of a heel shoe would always make me hard like a rock. I wondered whether those women knew what they were doing to guys like me.

However, recently I've started buying my own tights and shaving legs. Whenever I would slip on a pair, especially on a freshly shaven legs, the silky material would make me feel like in heaven. I would then admire my legs in front of a mirror and caress my own legs and feet. Sometimes that would be enough to make me orgasm.

In one of those very horny moments I had an idea. I figured I could post my pictures online and this time it would be me teasing others. That's exactly what I did. The pictures I took didn't show my face - only my lower body tightly wrapped in a silky black dress and my legs encased with shiny black tights Cecilia De Rafael Eterno Lucido - one of my favourites. I did a few poses while kneeling on a floor and the close ups being on my legs or the back of my feet. There was one pic exclusively on my foot with my red polished toes peeking through the semi transparent material. I used some good lighting when taking the pics so the tights material was looking very glossy in all of them. The pictures got the attention I was looking for.

I got endless complements from guys with 'similar interests' on how good my legs and feet look in the shiny tights.

There was one particular private message I received which drew my attention.

"I would love to suck your toes through the nylon and fuck your feet till I cum over them."

I gasped. It was a bit too direct but I reminded myself of whenever I am horny, what kind of thoughts and frustrations I have, so I forgave the person for their directness. I thought I could play a game to see if I could tease them even more, just for fun.

We had a little message exchange.

"That would be nice haha"

"Have you been wearing tights for long?"

"I first tried some when I was a kid. I stole some from my mother when she wasn't home. Later, I used to do the same with my sister's tights for a while. I nearly got caught so stopped doing it. Only recently I came back to doing it with my own ones now."

However, as I replied sent the last message I realised I was replying out of my normal account accidentally and not my temporary one set up for the pics posts. My heart started racing and I felt like I fell into a cold lake. The account used my real name. What if they start googling my name - it's not impossible to find more information about the real me.

I assured myself that I'm probably overreacting and it's not likely to happen. Even if they did, what could they do with the information.

I had forgot about the incident for a few days until I got a message from the same person.

"I live nearby."

My heart was beating. The message had a zip file attached. I opened it and nearly jumped. Inside it was pictures of me, my family, closest friends - all taken from their social media accounts. There was also a screenshot of google maps pointed to where I live.

I deleted the message and then deleted the post and decided to forget about the whole thing. However, soon after another message came:

"Deleting the photos will not let them disappear. Not if you don't reply to me. I took a backup of those photos and our conversation. Would you like your friends and family to see them? I'm sure your sister would like to know you used to wear her tights."

My jaw dropped. I was being blackmailed.

"What do you want? Money?"

Then I got a reply.

"Oh I don't want money. You have some things I like - nice legs, feet, shiny tights..."

My heart kept racing and I felt like something was stuck in my throat.

"What is that supposed to mean? You sound like a pervert."

"Do I now? Remember who started by posting their pictures online. I want to have a closer look at those nice legs of yours but not in front of a screen."

"So you want to meet to see me dressed like that?"

"Bingo! I want you to dress for me like you were dressed in your photos - same dress and tights. However, you need to look like a proper girl also above your waist. Full makeup, painted nails, wig etc. You need to look hot. You will be wearing a chastity cage to hide your P. If I see you didn't make an effort I will walk away from this deal. Agreed?"

Makeup?! Chastity cage?! What the hell is he talking about? I'm not really a full crossdresser - or am I. It's true that event though I just like to wear tights at the moment, I considered a few times to to go all the way in and trying to make myself look feminine from head to toe. But for sure I didn't want to do it in this scenario. I felt like I didn't have a choice thought. The pictures being sent to my family and friends would ruin me. How would I be able to ever look in their eyes.

"How can I know I can trust you?"

"You can't. But you have no choice. When are you going to be ready for me?"

"I need a few days to get some items and practice makeup. "

"Oh I forgot to mention - you must be immaculately clean and smooth. Clean shaven everywhere - even your chest your bum, not a single hair. Also, your arse must be clean. Do an enema just to be sure."

I was out of words after reading the last message. Just sat down contemplating an alternative plan but couldn't figure out one. I had to do what he wanted and hope for the best. Why did he want me to do an enema like a gay person - I thought he might want to look at my legs, perhaps ask to touch them, at most. I'd rather not think about it for now...

We exchanged a few more emails back and forth discussing the time he would visit me which would happen in 4 days. I decided to meet at my place as he already knew where I live and I feel safer here. I started immediately ordering all the necessary items I didn't have - makeup, wig, chastity cage, enema bulb...

Over the next few days was the time of a lot of experimentation. I tried a chastity cage for the first time. I also followed some youtube instructions on how to do makeup. It took a few tries but eventually I was satisfied with the result. I was only hoping that it would be enough to satisfy the blackmailer.

The days went by rather quick before the dreaded day came. Two hours before the scheduled hour, I took a quick warm shower and once again shaved everywhere making sure there is absolutely no hair on my body anywhere. The enema was a strange thing. I tried it for about 5 minutes after watching some tutorial online before being repulsed by it. I wondered why I was I even bothering doing it - it's not like he has a way to check whether I did it or not.

After coming out from the shower I painted my nails and toenails with bright red polish. I then took out the favourite piece of attire and slipped one leg at a time into the pair of black Cecilia De Rafael tights. The silky material was so lovely on my freshly shaven legs and those specific tights produce very shiny reflections in light which I love. I decided not to put on any knickers under the tights which is something I like to do and I wasn't going to be showing him under my dress anyway.

Then I put on the tight silky black dress which was ending just above my knees. I slipped into black strap-style heels which I just bought and started doing my makeup. The makeup part was time consuming but rewarding. My eyebrows were nicely straight and my eyelashes were long. There was a slightly visible hint of red shade on my cheeks. On my lips there was a dark red lipstick to match the colour of my nails. I put my blond wig and carefully adjusted it for some hair to fall on my forehead in a flirty way. I looked into a mirror and what I saw was a woman that would get my attention in an instant.

Only a few minutes later someone knocked on the door. My heart was racing as I briefly opened the door just to let the guy slip through into my flat. There he was. He was taller than me and looked a lot heavier than me. He had a slight smile on his face. I waited for him to speak first.

"So here we are"

He sounded confident and obviously very pleased to see what he was looking at."

"So..."

I started speaking before realising that I am probably expected to do a female voice.

"So here I am. Satisfied? Now you can leave."

I said in my most feminine voice I could muster which to me sounded stupid but he must have been ok with the voice part because he didn't laugh at me. However, he didn't seem to be getting ready to leave which kind of hasn't surprised me.

"Not yet"

He said and pointed his arm towards my bedroom.

I realised I was probably right and he wouldn't be satisfied until at least touching my legs. To be honest, I though to myself that it's exactly what I would have bargained for if I were him.

I led him into my room and sat down on my bed as he stand in front of me. I was about to ask him what he wanted then but realised that this question could give him some stupid ideas so I just decided to wait and not say anything.

He came closer, sat down next to me and put one of his hands on top of my knee. I knew it! He then started caressing the knee and even further down the leg on my shins and calves. The sound of his hand brushing the smooth material was filling the room.

"Give me your feet"

I moved further back on my bed and lied down on it. I put one of my feet still strapped in a high heel, up in the air toward on his knee and said to to help himself.

He did not hesitate and grabbed the foot. He then raised it towards his mouth and gave the side of my foot in the heel opening a slow kiss. He then started taking off my heel and threw it away on the floor. My foot was now in his hand, naked and vulnerable except for the thin nylon material covering it. He put the sole of my foot to his nose and took a loud sniff, then grabbed my other leg that was still on the bed and started taking my shoe off from that one too.

Once he had both of my nylon clad feet on his knees he grabbed both of my feet and suddenly lifted them up along with my legs up so that my feet went on level with his eyes. It was such a sudden lift that my ass almost went into in air too, my dress slipping a bit up and uncovering my nylon covered thighs.

He surprised me by putting one of my toes directly into his mouth while the other foot was being held captive by his other hand. He started hungrily sucking on the toes through the dark tights. I could feel his tongue in his mouth twirl in all directions, like it was trying to force as deeply as possible in between each pair of toes but limited to do so due to the protective nylon material.

I was feeling slightly confused. On one hand I felt a bit disgusted with myself, embarrassed and was hoping for him to end this soon. On the other hand a feeling of great pleasure was emitting from my foot down my leg and spine as he was so indulged into this so passionately and the warm massage on my toes wasn't uncomfortable at all. I could hear him heavily letting air out through his nose whilst yanking the toes hungrily his mouth and tongue like a shark. I lifted my head slightly and saw that the red polish on the toenails started to be more visible through the wet material as he was sucking loudly, the only breaks being when he would push his nose into the sole of my foot instead and sniff loudly. I also noticed a hint of lust in his eye and a noticeable bulge in his trousers.

I started thinking about it and realised that if this doesn't push him over the edge right now then he will ask for more stuff until he does.

Suddenly, he let go of my legs but not for long because he unzipped his trouser's flyer, letting his erect cock out. It was quite big and thick, pointing towards my direction and slightly up and I could notice a slight twitch. I could tell he was very aroused. As he grabbed the feet again he placed them on both sides of the cock. I was hoping we wouldn't get this far but knew that at this point there was no way I could change his mind. I knew that he's been getting what he wanted from me so far so he won't stop until he orgasms. No man would stop now and walk away with blue balls.

So I knew that at this point I probably had to touch him there with my feet and induce him to ejaculate. I closed my eyes as I didn't want to see this and I started moving my tights feet along his shaft. His penis was indeed very hot and hard which would normally mean that he shouldn't be too far from coming. He put his hands around my feet and squeezed them more on his cock. I could tell he was really enjoying the feeling of silky, shiny delicate nylon material, heated by my feet, on his sensitive member.

I thought this was it. He was going to come on my feet as he was pumping his cock harder and harder between my nylon soles. Suddenly he stopped and told me to lie down on my belly. I did not know what he had planned and was disappointed it didn't end there. I sighted like a bored student in a classroom but did as was told. He shifted his weight onto the bed, almost sitting on top of me, so that my body was in-between his thighs.

He lowered his body and I started to feel a hot object forcing its way in-between my thighs against the nylon material. He started pumping his cock up and down, quite fast, and lowered his head towards one of my ear so I could feel his breath and hear small moans of pleasure.

Suddenly he stopped again and and grabbed a belt that was laying around. Then he pulled my arms behind my back and started swiftly tying them before I realised what he was doing.

I started fighting and shouting. He stopped but leaned forwards and whispered into my ear

" You are not going to want these photos and messages leaked. Your life will change drastically. The minute I leave unsatisfied is the minute those photos will be all over the internet. Also are you sure you want your neighbours to hear you and come and check? Is this how you want your neighbours to find out you dress like a girl?"

I was feeling resigned. He had some good points. I didn't want my neighbours to find me like this and for sure I didn't want the pictures to be sent anywhere! I was hoping he would not go too far. He found another of my belts and wanted to tie it around my ankles. With a scared tone I kept asking him what he is about to but he kept avoiding the question by telling me not to worry.

After tying my ankles very tightly he started looking through my wardrobe and found another pair of opaque tights. He tied this pair around my eyes to make me blindfolded.

I could feel my body tremble a bit. Luckily, a small gap in the blindfold was letting me see a part of my nose so it was not totally dark.

I felt his strong hand pulling me off the bed and pushing down on my shoulder as if hinting me to lower myself onto the knees. It then occured to me what he was about to do as he was positioning my head close to his crotch. He was about to ask me to suck him off! This is not what I wanted to end up doing although I admitted inside my head that in the past I questioned it with slight curiosity. The curiosity however didn't mean that I wanted to try it right now! In fact, in that very moment I was happy to conclude that I already know that I will not like giving a blowjob and don't want to ever try doing it!

I wanted to get up and run away but the tied arms and ankles made it very difficult. I was wriggling in place instead which only made me lose control and fall on the ground until he just picked me up pushed me back down to my knees. His strong hands held me steady so that I was unable to do anything. I was breathing loudly.

"No, please. I'm not into this. I don't want this. Just use my feet, please"

I was pleading. I was so scared and humiliated with the fact that I ended up in this situation. However, he wasn't going to change his mind. Not now, not before he comes. I somehow knew that deep inside me.

"Bitch you don't understand. I own you now an I can do whatever I want. I offer you peace for a little dick sucking. Or would you rather have me fuck your arse? I can do that too!"

He started turning me around but the vision of he was about to do made me scream.

"Noo! Please, please. Ok, ok. Do whatever, just not my arse. Don't hurt me there."

I fell like crying. I just didn't want any of this to happen.

He pulled me up by my arms and resumed his actions. I could feel him stand closer to me and then he started caressing my body slowly dragging his hand from my ankle up to my hip.

"Just do what I tell you and everything is gonna be fine"

He was shushing me and telling me to calm down as the sound of my sobbing was feeling the room.

His hand started pushing at the back of my head. I could not see with the blindfold on but could feel that the inevitable was close. I was not convinced but the feeling of being controlled seemed to take over me and I decided to follow the orders. What else could I do? He was the only person who could untie me and I wasn't going to make noise to be found out by neighbours. He pushed my head slightly forwards and something warm and soft touched my lips. I could feel it smell musky. He told me to open my mouth and take my tongue out. I was hearing some impatience in his voice and could tell he was becoming more assertive from the arousal. This man was going to get what he wanted. I felt a natural barrier to proceed, it seemed way more wrong to give a blowjob than just giving a footjob.

"Please no!"

I pleaded one more time knowing that it would not have an effect and forced my mouth shut tightly as I felt a hot object touching my lips. The tip of his penis was touching my mouth, smearing his pre-seminal fluid on the edges of my lips.

However, he was not taking no for an answer and I felt the push at back of my head getting stronger, pushing me in the direction of inevitable. I felt repulsed but he kept pushing forcefully against my unopened mouth. The head of the penis felt sleek and spongy. A feeling combined of shame and resignation has run through my whole body as I have reluctantly opened my mouth a tiny bit with fear of being mistreated even more than I was at that moment. He did not wait too long and the hot intruder started slipping past my lips into my mouth, pushing my tongue aside and spreading the lips even more. I gasped for air through my nose as he filled my mouth while grunting loudly in satisfaction. The organ was hard and warm but not as bad as I was expecting.

Once he got it half way through I felt my throat resisting to take any more and he must have felt it too because he paused and kept the member there.

"Now, see? It's not that bad"

Then he started pushing in and out of my moist mouth, sliding the hot rod on my tongue each time going a bit further than before. My lips were tightly sealed on the member feeling his bulging veins pulsing vigorously. I was feeling my own lipstick in my mouth suggesting that it was smearing across his shaft.

As I balanced on my knees he was thrusting in faster and faster. I had to fight an urge to gag as the cock started hitting the back of my throat. The worse thing was that the raging erection was not anywhere being fully inserted into my throat but it was already hitting the back of my throat harder and harder with each thrust. I was barely holding in the urge to gag now and felt it rapidly building up.

This time he pushed even a little deeper so that I had to stretch my neck to accommodate for the long rod expanding into my throat. I started gagging horribly but he stoped in this position and kept it there, holding my head tightly and pushing me into his pubes while I kept choking. I could feel my eyes full of tears. The feeling of helplessness and humiliation was present with me but he groaned with satisfaction as the noise of my struggles filled the room. I couldn't catch my breath through the mouth whilst still gagging, so desperately tried to breath through nostrils instead. He then released my head slightly for me to catch my breath. However, it wasn't a long break before my mouth was filled fully again. This time I was doing much better with keeping my reflexes under control.

mati21
mati21
5 Followers
12