Tillie, Mom's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I was going to study for biology." And she laughed very hard. She said "again, good choice of words. You are very fast on your feet"

I went home and mom asked, "Did you study for the upcoming biology class, OK?"

"Yes"

"But the semester did not start yet."

I said (with a straight face) "I may want to get into that line of work and want to do extra well in that area."

"I see"

Next time we got together we experimented with other positions like cowgirl (she loved it being 'on top'), dog style, etc. The book did not discuss anal, however, in those days that was a position for gays.

Another time, my parents went out of town for a relatives wedding, so I spent the day at Tillie's and brought her to my home and she spent the night. She cooked dinner and we just spent the night having sex (I mean making love). We actually slept together in each other's arms. In the morning, we cleaned up and washed the bed linens. One thing I learned--- Masturbation does not keep you warm at night but sleeping with a woman does......

One day, she was making sounds like she was ready to date again. I said "Tillie, your wardrobe is of that of a 60 yr old granny prude. Those dresses you have, I think we both can fit in one. Your hair is always in a bun when you are at work. Your outfits say to men: This one is not what I want. I want to go shopping with you and pick out some tasteful and modern clothes. We are going to re-invent you."

She said, "you may be right."

We went to the big department store and I picked out some outfits. She tried them on and looked 20 years younger. I said "You look great in them. Now, I want you to get a dressy dress, like something you can wear on a date or to a party" We found one which accented her curves without saying "slut" at the same time.

She said "I tell you what I want to do. I will tell your mom you moved my furniture around and helped me deep clean the carpet and I want to take you to dinner for your reward."

"Yes"

"OK here are the rules. NO signs of affection, no sneaking feels, or anything which can alert anyone else. That goes for both of us."

I said "OK"

She wore her new dress, and me, a suit. We went to a local steakhouse and had a good meal. She said, "Let's go to my place and have a quick drink." I shook yes.

When we got there, she gave us both a beer, and said "Well here we are. There's something I want to discuss with you."

"OK"

"I think we both broke an original rule. That is: falling in love. I see how you look at me, and I do the same to you."

"Yes, I sensed that"

"You have what may be puppy love' or a crush on me because of what we did. I may have a crush on you because no other man treated me like you do, especially my ex. It's more than sex; its being treated like a lady.'

"I agree, Tillie. That said, where shall we go from here."

"I was afraid you would ask that. With what this town of prudes does, we cannot become a couple. I am twice your age. You also have 2 or 4 years of school left."

"We could move to more progressive town and get married. I could get a job and do school at night, and with your bookkeeping background, you could find something until I graduate."

"I thought of that, but remember, I cannot have kids."

"That's OK with me, it will give us more time together."

"Let it be like it was and is, and later on we can make a decision."

And I went home. I thought it over and still wanted to spend my life with her, however, I will take our relationship at any level she wants. I don't want to lose a good thing.

We got together whenever we could, and for obvious reasons had to act like Aunt and nephew in public. She and my family knew a lot of people in town.

I did call the girl nerd who asked me for sex a while back. Being a girl nerd, she also had glasses, but not near as bad as mine. She dressed in baggy pants or dresses, hiding her body, and wore no makeup. However, once I got her into a bedroom, and her clothes off, she had a nice body. We had a good relationship until she moved to an out-of-town college, on scholarship.

About 8 months later, Tillie told me that a guy at work was interested, and they had a date Saturday. I asked how this affected me, and she said we will play this one by ear. However, if it gets serious with him, she will stop with me and it will be resuming the aunt status, as in no touchy-feel and whatever.

She did get serious with him and they made a date for the wedding. She brought him over to our house to meet my family. Talk about a strange situation: Here's her new fiancé, and her old "flame" facing each other. Finally, I walked up to both of them, and said "She is our family friend, and as close as I could get to having an aunt. Treat her well. She's a great woman." and I shook his hand. He and my mother stared at me.

Mom said, "Is there something going on that I don't know about?"

"Well, I was close to her because she's your best friend. She had a hard life with Hank, and I want to see her being happy."

Tillie turned to my dad and mom and said, "Your son has grown up." They got quiet; the first time that I ever saw this.

The marriage lasted. I went on thru college and moved out of state. The "education" that she gave me was more than just sex; it gave me what I needed to be with woman... Confidence in myself.

I kept "the book" and used it later. After all, one test drives a car before you buy it, eh?

12