Tilted

Story Info
Married couple discover the thrills of bondage.
1.6k words
3.98
13.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never been a macho type. The only thing even resembling macho about me was the fact that my research sometimes involved WIMPs and MACHOs. (For the people who aren't professional physicists, those would be Weakly Interacting Massive Particles and MAssive Compact Halo Objects.)

It should come as no surprise, then, that what I sought out in a woman was not a brainless piece of eye candy, but someone who could match my mind. When I was 26, a 38-year-old female scientist joined the campus I was working at from across the country. I was assigned as her assistant.

It didn't start out as anything but a working relationship. We got along well, enjoyed having intelligent conversations, would chat casually at lunch and during down time (like when an experiment was running and we needed to wait for it to finish before we could move on), and over several years, we grew close on a personal level.

We had to go to the department head, explain what was happening, and sign various agreements before we were allowed to actually start dating. But it's not like there was no precedent. Marie Curie and her husband had worked together from the time they married until the time he died. Marie-Anne and Antoine Lavoisier, Gertrude and Carl Cori (discoverers of the Cori Cycle and winners of the Nobel Prize in medicine), and the Karles (Jerome and Isabella) were other examples we cited.

We got married when I was 33 and Selene was 45.

"I never thought I'd find love," Selene told me. "But I'm glad I have you, Joe."

"I'm glad I have you, Selene."

It didn't hurt our research - if anything, it helped it. Now we could bounce ideas off each other for 16 hours a day instead of 8. Some of the best ones, in fact, came during horizontal conversations.

After she went through menopause, Selene's sex drive suddenly spiked. Every woman is different: some women lose their sex drive then, others have it shoot up. When the latter happens, it's known informally as PMZ - post menopausal zest. At 55, she had a major case of PMZ.

She wanted to try a few new things. It was Friday evening and we'd set up an experiment that wouldn't be done until Monday morning, so we wouldn't have to come into the lab this weekend at all.

Selene pulled me into an after-dinner hug. "Thanks for being willing to try this with me."

"I love you, sweetie. Just remember it's new for me, too, so be gentle and take it slow."

"Of course, love." Selene kissed me, and I wondered for the ten-thousandth time how a nobody like me had gotten so lucky as to have such a wonderful wife.

We made pit stops, then headed for the bedroom and stripped. Selene and I had a lifestyle that wasn't particularly conducive to staying slim. I'd packed on about 20 pounds over the years and had a slight paunch. All of her weight gain was in her butt and hips. Or so it seemed, anyway. Her breasts may have gone up one cup size, but she now had a normal frame except for her massive ass.

I certainly didn't mind. In fact, I rather liked her big butt, and she knew it. I ran my eyes over her, tracing from her now-gray hair, to her smiling face, to her nice chest (slightly sagging, but only teenagers have perfectly firm chests without implants), and down to her waist. She knew what I wanted and turned around, jiggling her fleshy rump. When she rotated back around, my cock was hard. It wasn't huge, about 6 inches, but it was enough to satisfy Selene.

"Ready, Joe?"

"I'm ready, sweetie."

We climbed onto the bed. Selene used silken scarves to bind my hands to the posts at the head of it, then did the same for my ankles. That left me spread-eagle.

"Comfy, sweetie? Not too tight?"

"Perfect, dearest."

She gave me a loving kiss. We twined tongues.

"Let's warm each other up."

She pressed her breasts against my face. I kissed through her cleavage and she let out pleasurable sounds. I then took a nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmmm. Go ahead, love."

I suckled gently. She wrapped her hand around my cock and began slowly stroking.

"Your hand feels nice."

"I know."

She moved it up and down, not in a rush, just fast enough for me to enjoy the sensations. I switched my mouth to her other breast and suckled that nipple. She shivered slightly.

Selene moved her free hand to my balls and very softly rubbed them. She was clearly not trying to get me to climax, just keeping me stimulated. I suckled slightly harder on her nipple and flickered my tongue over it.

"Ooooh."

Hearing her moan encouraged me. I kept suckling and switched breasts again. She continued to very gently stimulate me with her hands.

"Thanks again, love."

"Anything for you, dearest."

She produced a small vibrating buttplug and some lube. After lubing my back channel, she carefully worked the plug into me, secured it, and started the vibrations at the lowest setting. It felt surprisingly nice.

"The male G-spot is inside your ass, you know."

"I didn't know. I learned something new today."

"Since you won't be able to speak for part two, the signal for stop will be if you wiggle your hips sideways three times. Let's make sure you can do that."

The way I was positioned, I couldn't get much sideways motion.

"That won't work. Let's switch it to thrusting your hips forward three times."

That, I could do.

"Okay, hon. Let's do this."

"Go for it."

Selene shifted her body and lowered her pussy directly onto my tongue. She pressed her huge butt downwards, effectively smothering me by trapping my face under it.

I licked eagerly at her pussy. I love eating Selene out: her juices always taste wonderful. She shivered as I worked my tongue first along her slit, then between her folds.

I tried to hold my breath for as long as possible, not wanting to stop. But after about one minute, I thrust my hips three times. Selene lifted herself up and allowed me to get a breath.

"You do that so well, Joe."

"I liked the feeling of being smothered by you."

She settled back down, and again she placed her pussy against my tongue. This time she didn't lift fully away when I signaled, just lifted up enough for me to breathe through my nose while I was still tonguing her.

She quivered and trembled, enjoying being licked almost as much as I enjoyed licking her. She continued to smother me with her butt until I needed air, then let me have one breath before settling back down on my face.

I was hoping to make her cum sooner rather than later. After seven cycles, she finally gushed onto my face, and I swallowed down as much of her nectar as possible.

She lifted herself up and swung her body around. "Did you enjoy that, hon?"

"I sure did," I told her, grinning from ear to ear. I love Selene with every fiber of my being and anything she wants to do with me in bed is fair game.

"I think you deserve a reward, dearest. How about I ride you until you fill me with your cum?"

"Oooooh," I said. "I like how you think."

Selene lowered her pussy onto my pole. "Ready?"

"I sure am."

Selene started sliding her pussy up and down on my cock. I smiled at her to let her know I liked it. She established a steady rhythm, not rushing things. Neither of us was physically capable of wildly fucking like a dog in heat, so our sessions tended to be gentle lovemaking.

I began moving my hips, matching her rhythm. She leaned forwards, dangling her breasts at me.

"I'm so glad you still find me beautiful."

I lifted my head, and she pressed her chest against it.

"Sweetie, you'll always be magnificent in every sense of the word."

She giggled. "Flatterer."

I kissed through her cleavage, making her moan softly. She continued making love to me, her body shivering slightly.

"I'll bet you'd love to grope my big ass right now."

"Yes, I would, darling."

She sped her bouncing a bit and began squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. I sped my hips up to compensate. She wrapped an arm around my head and trapped it between her breasts. I could still breathe a little bit, but couldn't get much air.

"Mmmmmm."

"You like being smothered, huh?"

"By your ass and your tits both, yes."

She began squeezing my cock more insistently with her pussy, trying to milk my balls dry. I moaned and my body tensed up. She sensed I was close and it triggered her climax. Her pussy clamping down on my pole was enough to get me to shoot my cum into her.

She lay on top of me, spent. We rested for a moment, then she unbound me. I pulled her against me and gave her a tender kiss.

"Selene, that was awesome. Did I mention I love you with all my heart?"

"I love you too, Joe."

She removed the toy from my butt and washed it, then returned to the bed.

And that is how we discovered we like the lighter side of BDSM. No pain or chastity or denial, but some light bondage, some breath play, some gentle teasing, and a bit of anal play. Sometimes she'll peg me with a toy that has a clitoral stimulator. She's a very loving domme and the aftercare is wonderful. Our love for each other grows every day.