Tim and Tina’s Discovery #03

Story Info
A husband watches as his wife finally strays.
3.7k words
4
10.7k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers

This story involves a husband discovering that the thought of his conservative wife being seduced, excites him. He realizes that he's curious about sharing her.

It involves storytelling, exposure, fondling, temptation, wife-sharing, exhibitionism, role-playing, and slight non-consent.

--------------------------------

All characters are over 18 years old.

Tim - Husband

Tina - Wife

Dan - Karate instructor

Kim - Tina's friend

Liz - Kim's friend and Dan's former lover

----------------------------------

After amazing sex, Tina was once again satisfied with her sex life with her husband. But for some reason the thought of Dan and thoughts of sex with him, would continually rear its ugly face. Tina tried to forget about what had happened with her and Dan.

Although, it was no more than some fondling (him fondling her bare breasts and her fondling his bare cock), she knew that it was wrong and she still felt guilty, even if her husband was ok with it. In fact, her husband was not only ok with it, he encouraged her to go further. His argument was that all three of them wanted it to happen, so why not endulge. Tina was reluctant to step over that line.

Everything was about to change...

Friday afternoon, Tina came home from work around 4:30. At 6:30, Tim arrived and they had dinner. Both being worn out from work, they held each other and fell asleep.

Saturday, Tina slept in and Tim went to play a round of golf with his buddies. Around 4pm Tim returned looking like shit.

"Hey babe, are you ok?"

"I don't feel good."

Tina walked over and felt his head.

"Damn, you're burning up."

"Yeah. I wasn't feeling well this morning and felt worse as the day progressed."

"Go and change into pajamas. I'll get you some soup and Tylenol."

Sex was definitely not in the cards for tonight. Tina had been excited for their sex date, due to Thursday night's romp and was looking forward to tonight, only to be disappointed. She didn't blame Tim and like a good wife did what ever she could to make him comfortable and feel better. Tim knew that she was expecting sex tonight, but was extremely sick and couldn't chance getting her sick also.

Tim ate and went right to sleep. Sunday, Tim felt no better and his fever remained high, so he stayed in bed all day. In the afternoon, Tina went to check on him.

"How you feeling Babe?"

"A little better but still sick. I'm sorry for ruining our sex night, last night, hun."

"Babe, you're sick. Shit happens. It's not the first time we've gone without having sex on a Saturday."

"Yeah, but Thursday was amazing and I know that both of us were looking forward to another amazing lovemaking session."

"We've got our whole lives ahead of us for amazing lovemaking. There will be many more nights for that. Besides, I really wouldn't call what we did Thursday lovemaking. You actually fucked the shit out of me!" She giggled.

"Well, I plan to again, as soon as I'm better. Hey, maybe you should see if Dan has any Sunday night lessons available?" He smiled and winked.

"Maybe I should." She teased him.

"Well, you are in your prime, and I can't help you. So...."

"You're crazy. You're gonna get us both worked up again and we won't be able to do anything about it til next Saturday."

"I'll be ready to fuck you silly by then."

"I expect you to, mister. Now get some rest. I'll be back with dinner in a little bit." She smiled.

As she was about to walk out the door, Tim seductively whispered "Call Dan."

Tina stopped and looked him. Then put her finger on her chin and raised her eyebrows, as if thinking about it, then smiled and left. The problem was that she was thinking about it. She'd been thinking about it since Thursday.

Later she brought Tim dinner.

"Did you call?"

"Of course not."

"You should have."

"Look, yeah I'm horny and Thursday was amazing. But I'm not gonna call Dan to fill my sexual need because my husband is too sick to fulfill it. Besides, I can take care of myself, if need be. Now finish your dinner and get to sleep."

"Yes dear." He smiled.

She smiled back.

Monday morning, Tim was still no better. He decided to stay home until Tuesday. After work, Tina came home and made Tim more soup. By then, Tim felt as if he could work the following day, so he ate dinner, then went right to sleep. By now, Tina was getting sexually frustrated again, so she stripped down, got into bed, and once she turned on the tv, she lowered the volume and flipped the channel to the the recordings. She had forgotten that the last video that played was the Karate porno that her and Tim watched on that fateful Thursday night.

"What the fuck, I'll just watch this" she thought.

As she watched her pussy got moist. Instinctively, she began running her fingers through the folds of her pussy. Penetration wasn't necessary to get her going. As her fingers massaged her clit, she closed her eyes. It was then that Dan's face interrupted her enjoyment. In her mind, it was Dan rubbing her clit.

When she inserted her fingers into her vaginal cavity, all she could think about was Dan doing it to her. The thought brought her over the edge and she came.

Meanwhile, Tim had gotten up to use the restroom and decided to thank his wife for taking care of him and to tell her that he loved her. As he quietly opened the door and peeked in, he saw the video playing with the volume down low. Tina had her eyes closed and was finger fucking herself with one hand, while the other was frantically rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck yeah. That feels good. Oh fuck. Oh Dan." She whispered as she came.

Seeing this, Tim quietly closed the door and returned to the guest room. Now he knew that Tina was prime for Dan's seduction.

Tuesday, he felt much better and went to work. Afterwards, rather than going home, he decided to check on his wife and Dan. Her description of what had transpired the previous week, was still etched in his brain. Besides, after seeing her masturbate the previous night and her calling out Dan's name as she came, got him to thinking that she may actually let Dan go further with her, than she was willing to admit. On the way, he stopped at Big5 and purchased a pair of powerful binoculars.

Tim arrived at the studio at around 7:00 and parked his van in the parking lot across the street, with the back doors facing the studio. From there he could watch the lesson, through the blacked out tinted back windows of his van, without risk of being caught.

Class started at 6pm and was usually 90 minutes. Tim watched the lesson from the parking lot, via the binoculars that he had purchased earlier. He was impressed with his wife's form and how advanced she had become.

At 7:30, the lesson ended and he watched his wife go to the restroom. As she shut the bathroom door, Dan moved to lock the front door and close the blinds. Tim, being aware of the building layout (since he'd done some construction work there before), drove to the side adjacent parking lot, where he now had a clear view (through a side window) of the trophy case and Dan's desk at the back of the studio.

He watched as Tina exited the restroom and took her place in front of the trophy case. It seemed like a routine that they had rehearsed many times, as she stood there, and Dan approached her from behind. Tim noticed that once again, Dan had removed his pants and his cock stood erect from his shaved crotch.

"Oh my God! His cock is huge." Tim marveled at not only the length, but the girth of Dan's cock.

"Fuck. He's gonna hurt her delicate flower, if he penetrates it with that monster" he thought.

At the location of the window, Tim's view was that of her profile. While she stood there and as Dan approached her, she closed her eyes.

As she previously described, Dan massaged her shoulders as he pushed his erection in the crevice of her asscheeks. Tina stood still and it seemed as if she was enjoying both Dan's hands on her and his cock pressed against her. When she felt his erection between her asscheeks, Tina's vagina became moist. She really loved the feel of it against her. Again, she wondered how it would feel inside of her. As she stood there, Dan began his massage.

"How does that feel?"

"Really good, as usual."

"Ready for the whirlpool?"

"Not tonight. Maybe another night, when I have more time."

"Sounds good."

After just a few minutes, Tim watched as Dan untied his wife's karate top. As it opened, Tim was shocked.

Standing there was his wife, with her eyes closed, her top open, and her large bare breasts, exposed to a man other than her husband. Dan spoke to her, but Tim still could not hear.

"Very nice. No bra?"

"You removed it last time, so I figured why bother this time."

"Good thinking." Then Dan began fondling her bare breasts.

"Speaking of last time, did you lose your pants again?" She teased.

"Why not find out yourself."

Tim was even more shocked as he watched his wife reach down and grasp Dan's cock.

"Mmmm. Nice" she whispered.

Tim could read her lips saying that.

"Do you like it?"

"I wouldn't have reached for it, if I didn't. I can't believe how easily you can get hard."

"It's easy when I'm looking at pure perfection."

"I'll bet you say that to all the women that you're trying to fuck."

"Actually, I don't. Most women that I want to fuck aren't as difficult as you to convince. Usually when they hear about my sexual skills and the size of my cock, it's a lot easier to have them drop their panties. You're a tough one."

"Yup, and one who's not gonna drop her panties tonight."

"Hey, as long as I can fondle your tits as you stroke my cock, I'm cool."

"My God, your penis is huge."

"Imagine how good it'll feel in you."

"I can't do that."

"What, imagine it?"

"Yeah, because if I do, I may be tempted to actually feel it and I'm not gonna fuck you tonight, Dan."

"Tonight? Meaning another time?"

"Maybe" she whispered seductively.

"Well, since you've got it in your hand, why don't you stroke it for me."

Tim watched, wide-eyed, as his wife began stroking the cock of another man. Dan spun her around and for the first time got an unobstructed full-on view of Tina's magnificent, large breasts.

"Wow. They're absolutely beautiful."

"Thanks. Tim thinks so." She teased.

"Remind me to thank him for allowing this to happen."

"He's not allowing anything. Remember, he doesn't own me. He respects me as my own person, making my own decisions. I haven't done anything before out of respect for him and the only reason I'm allowing this to happen now, is because he's ok with it."

"Well then thank him for being ok with this." He smiled.

Then Dan began sucking on the closest breast to him, while tweaking the nipple of the other. Immediately, Tina's vagina expelled more vaginal fluid into her panties. It was then that she started feeling guilty and shy again.

"Wait. Dan, we can't do this."

"Shhhh. Just enjoy it. He began sucking again.

"Oh my God. I can't believe you're doing this."

"Believe it." As he bent to suck on her breast and nibble on her erect nipple. "You have amazing breasts. I love the dark areola and your nipples are so hard right now. I'll bet your pussy is moist. Isn't it?"

"Uh huh."

Dan pulled his mouth off of her breasts and admired them

"How big are they?"

"A full 36D, sometimes DD depending on the brand of bra."

"They definitely are sexy."

"I don't know. I feel like the areola are too dark, so it kinda looks weird because the rest of my breasts are very light skinned."

"They're perfect!"

Once again he began sucking on her breasts playing with the nipple of the breast that he wasn't sucking on. Tina decided at that point, since Tim was ok with whatever happened between her and Dan, that she would relax and enjoy what was happening right now. It felt nice and made her feel good. She figured she should enjoy this as long as it didn't go too far.

She worried that if it got to a point of her actually considering having sexual intercourse with Dan, she didn't want it to happen until she told her husband that she planned on fucking Dan. Having another man satisfy her sexual needs right now, may be too much to handle and so new in their newfound kink.

Realizing that Tina wanted more, Dan continued with his mouth on her breast, as his hands moved down to her karate pants. He carefully untied them and they fell to the ground. Tina was so aroused by his mouth on her breasts and thoughts of her husband, that she didn't realize that her pants lay on the ground, around her ankles.

Tim stared at the scene before him. His wife's pants lay on the floor at her ankles, while another man feasted on her large breasts and she stroked his cock. He unzipped his pants and masturbated at the scene before him. This was better than imagining it happening. It was really happening!

Dan looked down and could see her sparse pubic hair through the lace panties that she wore and it excited him. Slowly he moved a hand to her waist and carefully slipped it into her panties. With nothing to stop his progress, his fingers slid between the petals of her womanhood and he could feel the vaginal moisture between her folds. Her pussy was soaking wet.

Delicately, he fondled her exposed outer labia and Tina's defenses were defeated. His fingers felt good on her pussy and although Tim had fucked her senseless 5 days earlier, it was still 5 days since she felt a man satisfying her sexual needs. She was (once again) in desperate need of stimulation from a man.

Being thoroughly fucked by her husband without a repeat performance had her yearning for sexual satisfaction. She needed to have another mind-blowing orgasm, even if it was via another man. Slowly, Dan lowered her panties. Once they hit the floor and lay with her pants, Tina stepped out of them and spread her legs further apart.

"Your fingers feel amazing."

"I'm glad you like them."

"God, I need this."

Dan then walked her backwards to his desk, and sat her on the edge.

Once seated, Tina released her hold on his cock and enjoyed Dan's mouth on her breasts and his fingers fondled her pussy, even though he had yet to penetrate her vagina. Dan gingerly laid her back and dropped to his knees between her outspread legs.

He was in awe of her beautiful pussy and bent to worship it. Dan kissed and licked around her folds, but never between her lips or on her clit. As he stimulated her vaginal area, Tina relaxed.

Meanwhile, Tim had just orgasmed in his van. His erection remained solid and he continued to masturbate at the amazing seduction that he was witnessing. Even though it was his own wife being pleasured by another man (or maybe because it was his own wife being pleasured by another man), it was the most erotic sight he had ever seen and one that kept his cock at full hardness. It was a sight that he felt that he could get addicted to and want to witness repeatedly.

Meanwhile....

"Oh my God. He's looking at my exposed privates now. How can I ever face him again. His kisses down there feel amazing. Is he actually going to lick me down there?" She thought.

Just then he kissed and licked her outer labia, before opening her up with his fingers. As he found her clit with his tongue and lips, he inserted his middle finger into her vagina and began a slow in and out motion, bringing her closer to her orgasm.

Soon his tongue found her hole and joined his finger in stimulating her vagina. Instinctively, her hands found his head and she ran her fingers through his hair as he feasted on her.

"Oh fuck, Dan! I can't believe that you're actually doing this to me."

"You taste amazing, baby."

"Baby?"

"Yeah."

"I like that. I think calling me baby is so hot. Mmmm, that's so good Babe. I think, I'm gonna cum."

"Babe?"

"Oh my God, that's what I call Tim. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I think it's hot that you call me babe, like you call your husband."

"Well then keep it up Babe. You're gonna make me cum."

"Mmm. That's it, cum for me baby."

"Oh my God, I can't believe that your tongue is inside of me and you're eating my pussy. It feels amazing."

"Believe it baby. Just wait til I get my cock into you."

"Oh fuck. I need this. Shittttt. I'm gonna cum. Ooooooooh, fuck yeah. Oh, Oh, Oh. I'm cumming. Yesssss!

Tina came hard. She needed it. After a few moments, Dan continued to fondle her vagina.

"Oh my God, Babe. I can't believe that I let you do that."

Tina continued to lay back on the desk with her legs spread wide and her vagina being fondled by her karate instructor. Eventually, Dan moved back to her breasts and sucked on them, then he moved up to her neck and kissed her lightly.

Dan kissed her lips and surprisingly Tina liked it. She could taste her own feminine fluid and smell her aroma on Dan's face. It turned her on. Dan could tell that she was aroused and began sucking on her lower lip. This had the effect that Dan was hoping for. Tina's eyes were closed and she moaned. His mouth covered hers, then he slowly opened his lips. Instinctively her mouth opened and Dan inserted his tongue into her mouth. Her tongue responded and they kissed passionately.

Outside, Tim came again as he watched his once-faithful, conservative wife passionately kiss another man and accept his tongue into her mouth. A tongue that had just been inside of her vagina and that she came on.

Tim watched as his wife was getting excited again and her pussy juice began flowing again. Dan's kisses were passionate and Tina loved it. They made out for a bit as he continued to caress her body. Eventually, his groin moved into position and Tina felt the bulbous head of his large penis between the lips of her vagina. As he started pushing forward, the head of his huge cock began spreading her vagina wide open and threatening to penetrate her womanhood.

"No! Stop! We can't."

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. I forgot." Then he reached across her body, opened the drawer of the desk, and pulled out a Magnum condom. The sight of the extra large condom caused Tina's vagina more arousal, but it also brought her to her senses.

"No Dan. We can't. I'm sorry, but you can't fuck me."

"Awe, come on. I saw the look in your eyes when I pulled out the condom. I know that you want to."

"I'm sorry Dan. I can't. We shouldn't have come this far."

"Come on. I already made you cum once. I can make you cum even more."

"I'm sure you could, but I can't let you. Please understand."

"You came right?"

"Geez! You know that I did."

"Are you still turned on?"

Tina blushed. Dan ran a finger between her moist pussy lips. She closed her eyes and moaned.

"Tell me that you don't want to feel my cock in here." As he slid a finger back into her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, that feels good. Of course I do, but I can't."

Tina grasped Dan's hand and pulled his fingers from her vagina, then lightly pushed his body off of her. As she bent to retrieve her panties, Dan once again tried to coax her into fucking him, but she continued to dress.

"Ok fine. But you owe me one."

Tina blushed. "I know."

"One day I'll get to feel my cock inside of you and you'll regret waiting so long for the sexual satisfaction that I'll give you."

"Probably." Tina blushed.

"Tina, I really want to have sexual intercourse with you and I think that you want it to. Tell me that I'm wrong."

"You're not wrong."

Tina bashfully smiled and left. As she sat in her car, she felt guilty about what had transpired between her and Dan and the fact that she not only allowed a man other than her husband to see and touch her vagina, but that she actually allowed (and enjoyed) his tongue and fingers inside of her body and eating her pussy, before making her cum.

She also felt guilty because deep down inside, when she felt the head of Dan's cock begin to enter her vagina, she wished that Dan would have just continued pushing forward until his huge cock penetrated her unfaithful pussy.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers
12