Tim and Tina's Discovery

Story Info
A married couple discovers a new fetish.
6.4k words
4.07
23.2k
37

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

Tim and Tina are a married couple in their early 30s. Married for 10 years, their sex life was ok. They had sex once a week instead of every day (sometimes twice a day) like when they first got together. Both in fairly good shape, Tim hits the gym 3x a week and Tina takes Karate twice a week (on Tuesday and Thursday). Saturday evenings were almost always sex nights, and they both looked forward to it. They were truly in love.

Both faithful, life just takes up most of their free time. Prior to meeting, Tina had 3 lovers and Tim had been with more than double that. The first of Tina's previous lovers had a slightly above average 6" cock. Her second lover had a huge 9" cock that was extremely thick. It was so huge that it was sometimes difficult to enter her petite body. Her pussy was always tight, so getting John's (her ex) huge cock inside of her, was painful (at first), but eventually her pussy stretched to accommodate his girth and she enjoyed his much longer cock.

Eventually, they split up and she got together with her last boyfriend, whose penis was average length and thickness. She then enjoyed sex continually without the pain that was some times present when being fucked by John's huge cock.

Intercourse was no longer painful, but her (then) boyfriend's penis was not big enough for her to fully enjoy getting fucked. She sometimes missed the feeling of a large cock stretching her pussy and hitting deep within her vagina, sometimes stimulating her g-spot.

Tim's cock was also slightly above average at 6" long and average thickness, but had a slight upward curve to it. Tina enjoyed the "curve" and how it felt inside of her vagina, because when fully embedded inside of her, it was able to stimulate her g-spot. She also felt that Tim was a wonderful lover. He was a caring lover who always made sure that she came before he did, and his oral skills were top notch.

One evening (while Tina was at karate), Tim decided to watch some porn. Although it was only Tuesday, he wanted something to get him in the mood for mid-week sex with his wife, when she returned. As he scanned the titles (and screen shots of the films) he saw the picture of a karate teacher in his karate ghee, with the pants down and his student on her knees holding his huge cock.

Tim's immediate thought was that his own wife was currently at karate. He never thought about Tina being unfaithful, but the girl in the video resembled his wife and so he hit play and began watching. He watched as the young lady was conservative & reluctant (like Tina), but was eventually seduced by the instructor and fucked by him in the backroom of the karate studio.

The girl in the video looked a lot like Tina and for some unknown reason to him, Tim got extremely hard imagining his wife Tina with Dan, her karate instructor. Tina was a 5'3" brunette, large 34D breasts with slightly dark, large silver dollar size areola, and nipples that extended out when excited (or cold). She couldn't ever go braless in public, because her nipples always protruded significantly. Her body was tone, with great legs, a nice ass, and an amazingly beautiful (and tasty) vagina.

As he watched the girl on the screen getting fucked by her instructor, he began playing with his very erect cock. The instructor had a huge 9" cock, and the girl was cumming from his cock sliding in and out of her. At the end, the instructor came in the girl and as he pulled out, the camera zoomed in to the girl's stretched out hole, as gobs of the instructor's cum oozed from her pussy.

Tim watched in awe but stopped touching himself, cus he wanted to save himself for Tina, when she returned. Unbeknownst to him, Tina had already returned and was just outside their bedroom door as Tim changed the channel on the tv. She had heard the moans from the video, but didn't see any of it.

"What are you watching, babe?"

"Oh, Law & Order."

"Cool."

Tina brushed her teeth, then undressed in the bathroom. She walked into their bedroom in just her panties. As she walked into their bedroom, Tim looked at her bare large boobs and instantly thought about Dan seeing them. He then looked down to her lace, see-through panties where her sparse pubic hair at the top of her mons and a glimpses of the petals of her vaginal lower lips below, were visible.

Again, he thought of Dan getting the same view of his wife. Tina pulled on a nightshirt and got into bed to watch tv with her husband. As she cuddled with Tim, Tina felt his extremely hard cock touch her leg.

"Wow, someone is excited. What have you been doing tonight?"

"Just chilling. But the sight of my sexy wife undressing, got me excited."

Tina then reached down to grasp his cock through his boxers.

"I'll say. All this from just seeing me undress?"

"Hun, you are extremely sexy and the sight of you semi-naked turns me on. Your tits are amazing. Those see through panties accentuate your amazing vagina. Any man would get hard at the sight of you, like that."

"Any man? Babe, no man would ever see me like that."

"I'm just saying that any man would love to see your amazing body like that."

"Hmmm. You'd be too jealous and pissed off if any man saw me like this."

With that, she sat up on her knees and removed her nightshirt.

As she knelt on the bed, she removed Tim's boxers. He had a raging hard-on and Tina wrapped a hand around it.

"Like this?"

Tim's cock pulsed and he couldn't help but again think about Dan seeing his wife like this. Tina felt his cock throb and wondered why. Tim immediately pulled her head down to his cock. As soon as she started sucking it, he came. His whole body shook as he came in his wife's mouth. Strangely, he imagined her sucking Dan's cock and swallowing his cum.

Tina swallowed his whole load, but was disappointed when Tim rolled over, thanked her and went to sleep. She lay there for the next 20 minutes, horny and frustrated. She had expected to be fucked after seeing how hard Tim was earlier. She couldn't believe how fast he came and that he didn't make her cum before he did, then he went to sleep, leaving her wanting more.

Just then, she thought about what Tim was watching while she was at karate. Law & Order had just finished so she turned down the volume then hit "last" on the remote. Her jaw dropped when she saw the sight of a clump of cum in the girl's wide open vagina, as a man with a huge cock, stood near her in the frozen video.

After a few moments, she decided to see what transpired earlier in the video. She restarted it and was shocked to see that it was about a husband spying on his wife (who had a strong resemblance to her) fucking her karate instructor.

She raised the volume slightly and watched the entire movie. After a while, her fingers found her pussy and she couldn't believe how wet it was. She didn't know if it was the fact that her husband was watching this type of movie, the scenario in the movie (husband spying on wife with her karate instructor), or the size of the instructor's penis, that got her so aroused.

She masturbated to the scene before her. Eventually, she came as she watched the karate instructor (who also had a strong resemblance to her own instructor) fuck the girl with his huge cock and came in her.

Thoughts of Dan & of her previous boyfriend's huge cock flooded her mind.

Unbeknownst to Tina, Tim had woken up from the movement on the bed and the faint dialog on the tv. Although still facing away from his wife, in the dressing mirror on the closet door he was able to see the video that she was watching and her masturbating til she orgasmed.

"Does the thought of a conservative wife being seduced turn her on? Maybe she had thoughts of Dan seducing her?" He wondered.

Although she came, Tina still felt like she needed more. She wanted her husband to fuck her. She needed to feel a cock inside of her, fucking her until they both came. That would not happen tonight. Tina would have to wait until Saturday, for their weekly lovemaking session to experience a cock in her.

Thursdays karate lesson always consisted of 3 or 4 ladies in a group instruction setting. As usual, the lesson ended around 8pm. Dan left immediately after the lesson, as did 2 other students. Tina and Kim (another student, who was also Tina's friend) decided to go have a drink afterwards and headed to the bar 2 doors down. They had been friends for a few years and most topics of discussion were fair game.

The women were there chatting for over an hour when Kim mentioned that her husband had asked her if she was interested in opening their marriage. Apparently, he had heard from another friend that it did wonders to their sex life. Tina took that opportunity to mention the porno that she caught Tim watching, and about it involving the wife and her karate instructor.

"Shit girl, you'd be thrilled to have Dan fuck you." As she giggled.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend Liz use to date Dan. She said that he was a very aggressive lover and that he has a huge cock."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"I'm serious. She says his cock is around 8" long and extremely thick. They use to go to swinger parties and he'd fuck 2 or 3 women, making them all cum."

"Come on 2 or 3 in one night?"

"Yup, plus her!"

"No way. She's full of shit."

"Seriously. She said he'd take a Viagra before going there, then was able to fuck all night. Sometimes, when it was just the 2 of them at home, he would make her cum by going down on her. She said he ate pussy better than anyone else she's ever had."

"That's probably because she never had Tim eat her out." Tina laughed.

So did Kim.

"Liz said that even without Viagra, Dan would fuck her for hours, and with a cock like his, she came multiple times!"

"Well, it'll never happen with me. That's for sure."

"Never say never, girl."

Meanwhile, at home, Tim watched more porn. Again he found a video showing a husband finding out that his wife was successfully seduce and fucked by another man (for the first time) and it got him excited. Knowing that Tina was out with her girlfriend, and since he had to get up early, he jacked off into a tissue, flushed it down the toilet, then flipped the tv channel to another episode of Law & Order.

After finishing another drink, the girls went to their respective homes. Tim was already sleep when Tina got home. She brushed her teeth, changed, then got in bed. She couldn't sleep and was still horny from Tuesday and from the recent conversation with Kim.

The tv was on and she wondered if Tim had watched another porno, but jacked off instead of waiting for her. She hit "last" again and sure enough, there was another porno on the previous channel. It was another video showing a husband spying on his conservative wife being seduced and Tina began wondering if maybe this was her husband's secret fetish.

Tina watched for a bit, but it didn't have the same effect as the last video. On Tuesday, she had bookmarked that other video and now she returned to it, to watch it. Once again, she masturbated and once again came as the karate instructor's huge cock entered the petite wife's tight vagina.

She didn't realize that Tim was not really sleeping. He pretended to sleep, to see if his wife would check to see what he was watching and if she would enjoy it. He was surprised to see that she had bookmarked the other video and was once again watching it and masturbating to it.

"Does the thought of Dan seducing her excite her? Has he already seduced her? Does she want to fuck her karate instructor?"

All of these questions were floating through Tim's mind and he was confused by the thoughts. He never thought about his wife fucking another man, but now the thought excited him. He knew that one of her ex's had a huge cock, so he wondered if she misses it and the sight of the actor's huge cock brought back pleasant memories to her. Tim wanted to know.

Saturday night, Tina was primed to be fucked. As she exited the bathroom (after showering) she walked to her walk-in closet completely nude. Tim's mind once again, wondered if she would actually share her amazing body with another man.

Tina exited the closet in a see-through lingerie. Her areola, nipples, and pussy were clearly visible through the diaphanous material. He was immediately hard. When she climbed on the bed, she noticed her husband's erection and it made her happy.

"You like?"

"Of course. Who wouldn't?"

"Huh?"

"Hun, your body is amazing. You are so sexy. How can you ask me if I like? I told you before, that anyone would love seeing you like this!"

"Well you're the only one who gets to see me like this."

"Too bad."

"WHAT?! How can you say that? Do you want someone to see your wife like this."

"Calm down, hun. I'm just saying that with a body like that, it's a shame that nobody else gets to appreciate it."

"Ok look. I saw that video that you were watching on Tuesday. I also saw that you watched more videos of husbands spying on their wife's being seduced, on Thursday. Does that turn you on?"

"I don't know. I guess. I mean, I've always been protective of you and the jealous type. But after watching a guy spying on his conservative wife being seduced, I got a hard on. It was weird to me.

I tried to play it off that I was just horny, but as I look at your sexy body, I can't help but think about the fact that other men (your ex's) have seen you naked and have fucked you. Watching the look on the husband's face and his arousal made me wonder how I'd feel about you being pleasured by another man and how you would react. It excited me."

"Interesting. I mean, if you put it that way, I can see how it was an unexpected feeling of lust. Trust me, I'm not mad, just curious. Do you want me to fuck another guy?"

"No."

"Come on, tell me the truth. Again, I'm not mad, I just need to know how you really feel. Whether you want to admit it, or not. Have you imagined me doing that?"

Tim was silent.

"Seriously. I'm not mad. I just need to know."

"I guess, I have. But I don't think that I want you to."

"You don't THINK?"

"I don't know. It kinda turned me on."

"Have you jacked off thinking about it?"

Tim was silent again.

"Wow. You did. Did it make you cum?" She now said seductively. Having not been fucked in a week, she was starting to get excited from the sex talk with her husband.

Tim looked down, clearly busted.

"Holy shit! You jacked off and came to the thought of your wife fucking another guy. Do you really want that?"

"I don't know. Actually, no....

I don't think so."

"You don't think so? Look, I love you and would do anything for you. But I don't think that I could do that."

"You don't think?"

They both embarrassingly giggled. Tina saw that Tim's cock was extremely hard and she now knew that the thought of her fucking another man excited him.

"Have you always had that fetish?"

"No. You know how jealous I've always been about guys looking at or hitting on you. It was the porn that got me thinking about it. At first it was the thought of the conservative wife being seduced by her instructor. Then, I thought of the times that your ex's have seen you naked, you guys having oral sex, and of how you felt with their cocks inside of you, or you cumming with them. Eventually, the thought of you with a new lover (like Dan) turned me on. I couldn't help it."

"What made you start watching that type of porno though?"

"I was scanning videos and saw a girl who resembles you and a guy in a karate ghee on, that resembles Dan. You were at karate at the time and I instinctively hit play. Once it started, the story line was good, acting was decent, and I got a hard on.

The woman was conservative, like you, and had never cheated on her husband. Over time, the subtle advances of her instructor and the fact that her husband was always away on business, made her horny and lowered he resistance to the sexual advances of the instructor.

At one point, after weeks of him unsuccessfully trying, she happened to see him nude in the gym shower.

She found herself turned on by the sight of his huge cock. Then one day, as she showered after class, he entered the shower area, where she was showering and seduced her. The longer I watched, the more I thought about you and Dan. It got to a point where I almost came imagining you and Dan in that situation."

"Wow. That's crazy. I told Kim about finding out that you watched the video with a girl (who looked like me) and an instructor (who looked like Dan). I told her that I thought that the thought of Dan and I fucking turned you on."

"And?"

"You wouldn't want Dan fucking me."

"Why do you say that?"

"Never mind."

"Tell me."

"Ok. Well girls talk. Kim said that Dan is huge."

"What?"

"You know... He's got a huge dick."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"How would she know? She's married."

"Well, Kim's friend Liz use to date Dan. Liz told her that his cock is really thick and around 8" long."

"Hmmm."

"As far as her being married...."

"Huh?"

"Well, Kim said that Ted (Kim's husband) is interested in opening up their marriage. He said that the thought of her fucking another guy is a turn on for him. Apparently, it's very common amongst men who have been married for as long as they (and we) have."

"Wow."

"Maybe that's why it turns you on?"

Tim was silent.

Seductively she asked "Do you want another guy to fuck me?"

Tim was still silent.

"Could you really handle it if Dan got his huge cock into your wife's vagina, and I enjoyed it?"

Still silent.

"Well, Liz also told Kim that Dan is an amazing lover and can fuck for hours. She said that his thick cock felt incredible sliding in and out of her pussy."

"Well, 8 inches isn't really that much bigger than mine."

"Think about it, babe. Another 2" longer is a lot. Plus the feel of a really thick cock inside of a woman, creates a whole different feeling in a woman's vagina. Trust me."

Tina looked down embarrassingly after realizing that she had said that, as if knowing from experience.

"You mean like your ex?"

Embarrassingly, she said "I guess."

"Well fucking isn't everything."

"I know, but she also said that Liz told her that he eats pussy better than anyone she's ever had and that he can fuck for hours."

"Did that excite you?"

This time, Tina was silent.

"Oh my God, it did. Do you want Dan to eat your pussy?"

"Nobody can eat pussy as good as you, babe."

"You didn't answer the question. Do you want Dan to eat your pussy?"

"Why would I want him to, when you're the best."

"To see if Liz was telling the truth. Also to find out if he's better than me. But again, you haven't answered. Do you want Dan to eat your pussy?"

"That's not gonna happen. I'm never having sex with Dan or any other man."

"Never say never."

"Shit. That's the same thing Kim said." Tina thought.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Do you want Dan to eat your pussy?"

"I never even thought about that." She lied.

With that, Tim laid his wife down and moved his head between her legs. He noticed that her pussy was soaking wet and realized that she was probably excited by the thought of Dan's huge cock or his pussy eating skills. Deep down he was now hoping that she wanted to fuck Dan. Tim had to regain her attention, so he ate her pussy until she was close to cumming.

"Dan would love having his mouth on this delicious pussy."

"STOP!"

"I think you want to let him see and eat this pussy."

"Oh fuck."

"You do, don't you?"

"Shut up and fuck me now. I need your cock in me."

With all of the talk and thoughts of Dan fucking his wife, Tim came the second he slipped his cock into his wife's needy pussy.

"Noooooo!"

"I'm sorry hun, your pussy feels so amazing. I couldn't help it. I'll make it up to you. I promise."

With that his cock slipped out and minutes later, he was asleep. Tina was now even more frustrated than before. It had been a week since she last got fucked and now it will be another week until her and Tim's "sex date", on the following Saturday. Eventually, she fell asleep.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers
12