Tim has Fun when He Shares a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but it did take my breath away. Take it slowly at first then I want it hard."

"Yes mother."

"Stop saying that and start fucking me."

It sounded like a command, I was happy to obey. This time I was able to go deeper, and she seemed happy to take it. I now had a permanent smile on my face, I had expected her hand but I was now getting her cunt.

We continued like this for a good five minutes and I sensed she was near, if I concentrated a few hard thrust would make me climax as well.

"I am nearly ready to come. Fuck me harder, fuck my cunt as hard as you can."

It was then I heard the knocking on the door, I stopped mid-stroke.

I whispered, "Shit, it must be Olivia."

"What shall we do?" There was panic in her voice.

"She mustn't have a key, if we wait she will go away."

I didn't feel as confident as I sounded, but eventually the knocking stopped, and we continued. The sensible thing to do was to end this now, to make ourselves decent and then go and look for Olivia. Lust won over logic, but we did need to be quick.

Two minutes later she climaxed, I followed close behind. It was only our second fuck but the timing was spot on. Would it be our last?

"That was wonderful, but get into the shower before Olivia gets back."

"Not yet."

What was she waiting for?

"I am still horny."

I just looked at her with my mouth open, was she serious? When she opened her legs and started to rub her clit I knew she was.

"It will only take me a few minutes to come again. I want you to watch me, and to talk dirty. Tell me about Olivia."

What did she want me to say?

"Come on, tell me what she is like in bed."

Wow, mother certainly had a dark side.

"She loves to be fucked, me on top. I lift her legs up high, almost onto her shoulders."

"The dirty bitch, what is her cunt like?"

"It's always juicy, she loves to be licked, and she is always shaved."

Mother's fingers were now moving faster.

"Which cunt do you like best?"

I looked her straight in the eye, "Your cunt", that took her over the edge.

I watched in amazement as she thrashed about, it was her second climax but it looked to be bigger than the first. Eventually she was still.

"We can talk later but please go and shower."

She just ignored me, "What are we going to say to here?"

"I don't know", then I had an idea, "We can tell her we both fell asleep. It's a bit weak but I can't think of anything better. NOW GO."

Mother had only just got into the shower when I heard a key in the door. When she entered Olivia looked annoyed.

"What happened? I had to get a key from reception. You said an hour but it's been more than that now, and you are still in bed."

"Sorry we fell asleep."

"And where is your mother."

"Taking a shower."

"Also, why are you in the double bed?"

"It was your fault, you were drunk last night. You got into the single bed and we couldn't get you out."

She seemed to be much calmer now.

"Sorry, is your mother annoyed with me, it must have been horrible for her sharing with you."

I tried to sound serious when I said "It was, probably best not to mention it to her."

We were only just in time for breakfast. Olivia joined us even though she had already eaten. I must say considering how drunk she was last night she now looked remarkably well.

The food was good and I made the most of it, eventually I was full.

"Your father and Mia should be here in about an hour, I just hope the problem with the rooms has been sorted out."

I muttered under my breath "No chance of that."

Mother pretended she hadn't heard me.

"Tim will you go and check?"

I gave her a 'Why me?' look, she wasn't impressed.

"I am sure you will be calm and diplomatic."

Olivia giggled, but she stopped when mother gave her one of her looks.

As I left I grabbed a piece of toast to eat on my way to reception. When I got there I grinned, Charles was on duty. When he saw me his smile wavered a bit, but he was still very polite.

"Good morning sir, how can I help you?"

I reminded him about the problem with our room and told him about the other two people who were joining us today.

"Let me check."

I watched him access the computer, when I saw him briefly frown I knew there was a hitch.

"Excuse me sir, I need to speak to my manager."

Five minutes later he returned.

"I am pleased to say that my manager has confirmed that there will now be a fifty percent discount on ALL of your booking."

So it was the good news first, what about the bad? I waited for him to continue.

"However we do still have a small problem, there is no room for."

He paused to look at our booking details.

"Mia Harrison."

"What about my father's room?"

"That is OK sir. A room with a double bed."

I could see he was expecting me to complain, but I was now deep in thought. Did that mean we still had last night's room?

"So how many rooms do we have tonight?"

"Two. The one I just told you about and the one you had last night. We haven't been able to get you an extra room."

He was obviously expecting me to be annoyed, even angry, but I wasn't.

"Thanks Charles, I am sure you have done everything you can to help us. Have a nice day."

Then I walked away, I didn't look back but I would guess that Charles was still standing there looking very surprised.

As I waited for the lift I smiled to myself. Mother and father would share a room, leaving the rest of us in the other one. I doubted if Olivia and Mia would want to sleep in the same bed, so that would mean I would get to sleep with Olivia. However last night had not gone to plan, so perhaps the same might happen tonight, that Olivia would end up again in the single bed.

Mia is my elder sister by three years, she is hot. There was an incident a few weeks ago that made we start to think about her in a sexual way. I forgot to lock the bathroom door, when she entered I was naked. She managed to get a good look at my cock before I covered up. I still remember the exact words she said, "Wow BIG brother, I wouldn't mind some of that." There was then an awkward silence for a few seconds before she muttered "Sorry for barging in", then she quickly left.

Nothing more has been said about what happened, but a few times since then I have noticed her staring at my crotch. It would be too much to expect Olivia to be drunk again tonight, however there might be some other way to get her back into that single bed.

As I stepped into the lift I almost laughed out loud, I had just had a brilliant idea. It needed help from my sister, but if she was willing it might just work.

Last night it was my mother, tonight, with a bit of luck, it would be my sister!