Tim in College Ch. 04

Story Info
The Hate Fuck - Part 1.
7k words
4.58
6.5k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Just FYI, this one gets a bit rough, and the lines get blurred quite a bit, so beware. Otherwise, enjoy!**

4 - The Hate Fuck - Part 1

It was early October, Sophomore year, when my friend Mike came to visit me for the weekend. It was a new year, and I was in a new dorm. I managed to luck my way into a single room, off the double that was the main room, which meant I shared a kitchen, but had a room all to myself. It was a lovely set up.

A new dorm meant new neighbors, and new possibilities. I was excited to meet my new floor mates at our first floor meeting, especially when we were all introduced to our RA, a gorgeous girl named Laura. Laura had a hippie aesthetic, with a long shock of blonde dreadlocks on her head, and clothes that were loose and comfortable-yet-stylish, draping her body. On this day in particular she wore big overalls that did nothing for her figure, on top of a chunky red sweater, sleeves pushed up to the elbows, wrists adorned with a mass of dangling bracelets. She was not exactly what I'd traditionally call my type, but damn, she was cute.

"I think she's got a girlfriend," Melody said, making herself at home on my bed.

Yep, it turned out that not everyone on my floor was a new neighbor. Down the hall, on the other end of the floor was Melody. I didn't know it until I got to that first floor meeting, and as soon as she saw me, she made a B-line towards me. Now don't get me wrong, I liked Melody enough as a friend, and there was a part of me happy to see a familiar face, but I knew what quarters this close to her could entail. Melody had an obsession with me, and I spent the better part of freshman year juggling my like of her as a friend, and my dislike of her overbearing, tactless attempts to get me into bed.

"Who?" I asked, sitting down in my desk chair. Melody made a point to leave plenty of room on my bed, but I made a point to sit across the room.

"Laura, our RA," she said with a smile.

"Why would you--wait, how do you know that?" I asked, trying to downplay my interest in Laura, while also trying to learn more about her. It was extra frustrating that Melody could read me well enough to see I was taking an interest in our RA. What I didn't know was whether she was telling the truth, or just selfishly trying to divert my focus.

"I saw her at a couple parties last year. She was always getting very familiar with the same girl."

"I see," I said, trying to hide any emotion. This was my common tactic with Melody, and I hadn't learned that it always led her to push further in an attempt to get a rise out of me.

"I actually kissed her once, but I bet she doesn't remember it."

"What?" damn you, Melody.

"Yeah, we were drunk, all playing spin the bottle. I have to say, she's a great kisser," she said with a smirk, "If I had known she was into it, I definitely would have liked to do more with her."

"I'm sure," I said, deadpan, despite the twitch I felt between my legs at the thought.

I changed the subject and saw her expression drop in disappointment, and we continued on. IT was nice to catch up, but what I didn't realize was that I had opened a door that I didn't fully want to open. From that day forward, Melody made it a habit to hang out in my room. It was too easy to fall back into the familiar, and it became such a habit that eventually she didn't even need to knock, and with no roommate or suitemates as mutual friends to divert her attention, it was all on me, all the time. She demanded access at all times, and the times she didn't get it, she'd make a big show of it to try and embarrass me, like the time she spent five minutes knocking on my door, before loudly suggesting to the other guys in my unit on her way out that I was jerking off.

The problem was that I actually WAS jerking off, and her presence, and attitude, were a real boner killer.

It was annoying, it was invasive, but I had come to terms with the fact that that's just how Melody was, and it was mostly harmless.

At least until Mike came to visit.

Mike was my friend from home, one of my good friends all through high school, and a friend I had secretly deceived by having a pretty illicit affair with his then-girlfriend Kerri the summer after high school graduation. I felt awful about it at the time, I still do, honestly, but as he and Kerri broke up at the end of the summer anyway, I never felt the need to tell him about it, and we remained friends.

I was happy to spend time with Mike and show him around campus and the surrounding areas, as we hadn't seen too much of each other after freshman year and I missed hanging out with the guy. We always had a good time, and I knew it was going to be a much-needed break from the pressures of the semester for me. What I didn't realize was that the weekend of Mike's visit was the weekend of "The Scavenger Hunt."

The Scavenger Hunt was exactly what it sounded like--a campus-wide scavenger hunt, with required items running the gamut from the humorous and innocent, to the compelling and edgy. It was done secretly by the more socially hip crowd who was looking for a bit of excitement, so needless to say I was not a part of it, nor did I even know it existed, until I got a knock on my dorm room door.

"You expecting someone?" Mike mused, taking a sip of his beer. It was late, and he and I were watching a movie, just hanging out after having hit the local bars for a bit. We had been catching up, talking about our lives, and commiserating about how dead our love lives had been lately. He told me about how he and Kerri had hooked up on school break last year, and that the further he got away from her the more he missed her. He was beginning to realize she was something really special, and that maybe breaking up wasn't the right move.

I couldn't help but agree. Kerri was a blisteringly hot, Greek goddess, and an excellent person as well, save for the indiscretions of youth she and I colluded in. His introspection led me to admit I had similar feelings about a girl in my past, but also that life was long, and if it was meant to be, hopefully it would be meant to be, but that you can't live your life waiting around for it. I thought quietly on that sentiment, hoping that I believed my own words.

"No, I can't say that I am," I responded to his question, eyeing my door suspiciously. We sat in silence for a moment, and then I groaned as the familiar, sing-song, mock wailing of my name came from the other side.

"Someone you know?" Mike said with a chuckle, clocking my wordless response.

"Unfortunately," I said through a sigh.

"TIIIIIIM!" the voice came again, "If you're jerking off in there, stop right now--we need you!"

"Jesus Christ," I murmured, and hopped up and stomped to the door. Calming myself, so as to not let her get to me, I opened the door. "What do you want, Melody?"

I was caught off guard by what greeted me on the other side: Melody was done up for a night out, a long, fashionable jacket over her shimmering blouse, one that hung deep and loose over her chest, showing off a considerable amount of alluring cleavage. This wasn't surprising, as it was the weekend, and Melody loved to go out. What was surprising was that she wasn't alone. Standing next to her, equally as perfectly made up for a night out, was a raven-haired beauty I had never seen before, in a black and red corset top.

"We need you, Tim," Melody said, big smiles on both their faces.

"I'm uh...we're busy. I'm sorry, need me for what, exactly?" I said, taken off guard by the two admittedly hot women standing in my doorway.

I watched Melody's eyes move past me, and on to Mike, then light up.

"Oooh, who's THIS, Timbo?" she said, moving right past me and into my room. Her friend in the corset just winked and followed her in.

"Hi, I'm Mike," he said, standing to greet the two girls with an outstretched hand, "Tim's friend from back home."

"I'm Melody," she said, shaking Mike's hand, "And this is my roommate Jen."

Her raven-haired friend smiled and waved. I had heard about Jen, but this was the first time I was meeting her. Any time spent with Melody was usually in my room, not hers. I silently wished that hadn't been the case, because Jen was pretty sexy.

"You're friend's such a cutie, Tim, where've you been hiding him?"

"What do you want, Melody," I said with an exasperated tone.

"Were we interrupting something?" she said, a glassy look in her eye. She'd been drinking, I could tell.

"What do you want, Melody?" I reiterated.

"Wellll," Melody said, drawing out the word, "Jen and I are on a scavenger hunt. We've got almost everything on our list, but there's one thing that's a little difficult."

"It's something we...can't exactly get ourselves," Jen chimed in, "and Melody said you'd be perfect to help us out."

"What is it?" I asked. Melody reached into her jacket and pulled out a list of items. I scanned it until I saw the only item without a check mark next to it. "No," I said immediately.

"Wait, what is it?" Mike asked, reaching for the list. Handing it to him, he scanned it as well, and I saw his eyes go big when he reached the item in question. "Oh my," he said.

"We need your cum, Timbo," Melody said with a slight smirk.

"Absolutely not," I said with a laugh of disbelief.

"Why noooot?" She said in a sing-song tone, "you're in here jerking off all the time anyway, why not do it for a good cause?"

"Definitely not."

"I thought you'd say that, Timbo," she said, sauntering around my room slowly, "which is why Jen and I here agreed to make it worth your while if you said yes."

I felt myself stiffen up. I looked over at Jen, who just bounced her eyebrows at me as if to say "it's true."

Looking at Jen, it was hard to say no. She was very sexy, her corset top showing off a nice, if modest, set of breasts. I wondered who else she wore that top for...who she took it off for. It was very enticing, and I almost said yes, until I looked back at Melody. She had a look on her face that said she knew, a look that said she could see the cracks forming in me.

"The answer is no, Melody," I said, definitively.

"Are you sure?" she said, with extra syrup, letting her coat slide off her bare shoulder.

"Yes." As sexy as Jen was, and as admittedly horny as I was, I wasn't going to give Melody the satisfaction. Melody's expression dropped, almost defeated. Then her smirk returned, and she turned toward Mike.

"What about your friend?" she said, moving toward him, placing her hand flirtatiously on his arm. "Maybe HE wants to help out a couple damsels in distress?"

Mike had a look of nervous excitement. He started to form words but then stopped, shooting a look at me, asking me for permission. I owed him a lot after what I had done with his girlfriend--I wasn't about to deprive him of this. I returned his look with one of my own that said "it's up to you," and a smile formed on his face.

"Yeah sure," he said, barely able to contain himself, "I can give you a hand."

Melody shot me a look. "Why don't you leave that to us, Mikey." She took his hand, made a move toward my bathroom, then wiggled her finger at Jen, who smiled and followed.

"Your loss," Jen said, dragging her fingers across my chest as she moved past me and into the bathroom. She shot me a wink as she closed the door.

I was flustered. I was also hard. I stood there in silence for a moment, not sure what to do. I heard the muffled sounds of talking, and giggling. It was a very strange situation--I decided I would just wait. I sat down, pressed play on the movie, and turned the volume way up.

I tried to focus on the movie, but I couldn't stop sneaking peeks at the closed bathroom door, wondering what was going on in there, what they were doing to Mike, what they were letting him do to them. Maybe they just showed him their tits while he jerked off. Maybe they kissed each other. Maybe they took turns jerking him off. Maybe they both sucked his dick.

I realized as I adjusted the erection being held at bay by my jeans that even though Melody hadn't broken me, she still got to me.

I jumped slightly when the bathroom door finally opened after who knows how much time, maybe five minutes, maybe ten, maybe fifteen. The two girls came sauntering out, big smiles on their faces. Melody flashed a plastic bag with a liquid substance in it at me before pocketing it.

"Your friend is great, Timbo," she said, causing both girls to giggle. "We'll see you around!" Jen offered a finger-waggling wave, and then they were gone. I looked over at the bathroom, and finally Mike came wobbling out on shaky legs. He sat down next to me, a big goofy smile on his face.

"Well?" I said with a laugh. His smile got even bigger.

"I think maybe I should come visit you more often," he laughed.

"What happened in there?"

"Tim, I would love to tell you. LOVE to tell you. But as soon as that door closed, Melody made me promise that under no circumstances would I tell you what happened, if I wanted ANYTHING to happen."

"So you can't tell anyone what happened?" I said, almost incredulously.

"No," he said, pausing slightly before shooting me a look, "she said I just can't tell YOU what happened."

"I see."

"All I'll say is...you've got some generous friends here, Tim. REAL generous."

I just nodded in silence.

****

"You're not even gonna ask me about it?" Melody said with some indignation. It had been a couple weeks since her lewd display with Mike, and I made it a point never to bring it up, because I knew it would drive her insane. I was wildly curious as to what went on in that bathroom, but two could play at this game, and I was happy to strike back.

"Nope," I said, not looking up from my desk. I could feel her stewing on my bed behind me, but I never gave her the satisfaction of acknowledging it. "You two are adults, and it's none of my business." I should have stopped here. What I should have done was change the subject. But what I did was stick in the knife, and then turn it. Hard. "Besides, I was sleeping with his girlfriend behind his back senior year, so I figured he deserved a little fun."

I felt the temperature in my room go up ten degrees.

"What?" I heard her fire at me sharply, continuing her question before I could respond. "That's what I fucking am to you? A consolation prize?" I had a smirk on my face, knowing I had struck a nerve, but it melted away when she hit that last line--"consolation prize."

I immediately felt awful. I started to turn toward her to apologize, but she was already halfway to the exit, and quickly left with a slam of the door. I sat there in silence, and tried to convince myself that I hadn't just said something nasty to my friend, and that at the very least she deserved it.

It was the last time I saw Melody until Halloween. It was a halloween I'd never forget. A Halloween where it all came crashing down.

I had decided to take a drawing class that semester, to broaden my horizons and try something new, and I was delighted to find out that Laura, my cute, hippie girl RA was the monitor for the after hours life drawing classes we were required to take as part of our grade. I found the courage to strike up a conversation with her after the first one, and we quickly became friendly. I never tried anything more than conversation due to her having a girlfriend, but I enjoyed the company of an attractive girl regardless.

We became friendly enough that when Halloween rolled around, Laura invited me to a party at a nearby house off campus. I was elated to be invited--Halloween was sure to bring a plethora of scantily clad coeds, hopefully more interested in a treat than a trick. I was never great with that kind of stuff, so a cowboy hat and a big poncho created enough of a Clint Eastwood-style gunfighter costume that I could attend in the spirit.

The party was in full swing by the time I got there, and I managed to run into some familiar faces, and start up some fun chit chat while I got my bearings. I even thought I saw Anne-Marie across the room, her face painted like a Dia de los Muertos skull, talking to some guy, but when I looked back a few moments later to confirm, they were both gone. I could only smile--if it WAS her, then that guy was in for quite the experience, wherever they made their way off to.

Starting to feel loose and buzzed, I refilled my drink and started scoping the party for Laura, the pervy part of me hoping she was there with her girlfriend and that they had already drank enough to get handsy, when I heard a voice call from behind me. A very familiar, very unexpected voice.

"Tim?" The voice said. I turned quickly in bewilderment, and there before me, dressed in a pure white angel's costume, was Mandy.

Before I started having an affair with Mike's girlfriend Kerri, we were all hanging out at a summer party where Kerri introduced me to her cousin, Mandy. Mandy was a five-foot-nothing bubbly blonde with ice blue eyes and a room-lighting smile. She was a gymnast, and had the body to prove it, including two, big, perky breasts that she was more than happy to reveal were bought and paid for. She was a joy to talk to, and we hit it off, but it wasn't meant to be that night. In the chaos of the months that followed, I had completely forgotten we discovered we were both headed to the same college that fall.

"Oh my God, MANDY?" I almost shouted, arms outstretched for a hug she gladly accepted. To say I was happy to see her was an understatement, especially that night, in that costume. She may have been dressed like an angel, but no angel ever looked like she did. A tight corset held up her considerable assets in a swell of glorious cleavage, a white feather boa wrapped around her shoulders. A tight micro skirt showed off her amazing ass, and white fishnets gripped her gymnast legs tight, leading down into calf-high white stiletto boots. It was all topped off with a shimmering halo above her head, and a small pair of wings on her back. But it was the lipstick that really got me. Deep red. The devilish cherry on top of her heavenly sundae.

It's safe to say I was very happy to have the big poncho to cover up what was building in my pants.

"I can't believe it, I totally forgot we were going to the same school!"

"Me too," I chortled, "It's a million to one we ran into each other at a place this big!"

"I know! I'm glad we did though," she said, and then hit me square between the eyes with that smile of hers. I swear I almost fainted.

"Yeah...me too," I barely got out, my own smile forming. It was then that I noticed the final piece of Mandy's costume. Looking down slightly to try and lessen the tension, my eyes caught a shimmer of light from her chest--on top of her perfect globes was sprinkled a delicate dusting of glitter, making them sparkle like the diamonds they were.

I thought back to the last time I saw Mandy, a voyeuristic peek through a bedroom door at Kerri's house during a party. She was topless, her back to me, on her knees between the legs of her boyfriend Eric. I'd never forget the rhythmic bobbing of her head.

"How's Eric?" I said, wanting to cross the boyfriend bridge as quickly as possible.

"Oh, he and I have been over for a long time. I'm just on my own these days, enjoying being single." She smiled at me again. "You?"

"I, uh...," I choked out. There was a vibe. A feeling that we both were realizing that this time the timing was right. This time, maybe, the conversation didn't have to end.

"TIIIIIM!" I heard shouted from behind me, and I immediately cringed. I could feel the throng parting behind me, and soon, looming over my conversation with this literal angel was Melody, dressed in a tight, deeply low-cut, black top that matched the pointy witch's hat on her head. No costume could have been more appropriate.

12