Tim My Neighbor

Story Info
Tim likes being my bitch.
1.1k words
4.35
69.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orvette1
orvette1
234 Followers

I was a bit surprised to find my neighbor Tim was such a sex hound. After he gave himself to me in the garage we got into sort of a pattern. He would come over and sit on the ottoman. I would get in front of him, drop my pants and he would suck me off. He was very good at it. Sometimes I would grab his head and shove my cock deep into his throat. Once in a while I would hold it there till he almost passed out. He liked it, and so did I. Then we would go to the garage and work on the car. He was a good mechanic and knew a lot about older cars. About once a week he would pull the lube out of his pocket, drop his pants, bend over the car and wait. I would take the lube, stick some up his ass and then slowly push my cock into his tight ass. Then I wasn't gentle with him. I fucked him hard! I was a bit afraid of hurting him, but he just begged for more.

About two months after we started having sex he asked if he could come to one of my parties. I belonged to a group of guys who would have "parties" once a month. We would rotate the party to all of the members homes, that way no one's neighbor would complain about the noise.

This parties were not just get togethers. We would have a pot luck dinner, then guys would pair off and have sex. Sometimes they would go into a bedroom, but most times they just started sucking and fucking right in the main room. Generally guys would have sex with more than one guy. Sometimes they would have two or three guys at the same time. Of course we all had a great time!

When he asked I almost told him no. I was a bit jealous, I mean when you have someone who has a great a butt and mouth as Tim, you don't want to share.

We talked about the party and what would happen. He said his wife would be out of town for the week starting on Friday morning. Our parties were on Friday nights so if people wanted to spend the weekend together they had time. We had several matches come from these parties.

Friday came, and I was nervous. I wasn't sure Tim was ready for this group. I knew once they found out he was a bitch they would use him like a fuck toy. Tim came over early to help me set up.

As people started coming in I introduced Tim to them. I don't know, maybe it's a smell or something, but many of them knew right away he was my bitch. Several of them even came up and asked permission to fuck him once things got going.

After dinner guys started pairing off and going to it. I was kind of standing back watching what Tim would do. There was a guy sitting in the corner of the couch. By this time everyone was naked, we were there to fuck and get fucked so there was no sense in wasting time. The guy was slowing jacking himself as he sat there watching others. Tim kneeled on the couch and started to suck him off. I got instantly hard! I knew what this guy was feeling. He sat there for a minute and then opened his eyes and looked at me. I just smiled. He closed his eyes and lay his head back on the couch. He had a smile on his face. I watched Tim slide his mouth around the cock and slowly pull his head back. Then I saw him slide his tongue up and down, he looked like he was working on a popsicle. As he was doing that someone came up from behind. They grabbed his hips and raised his ass in the air. Tim just kept sucking that cock like there was no tomorrow. I knew the guy who was going to fuck him. I was a bit worried because the guy was not gentle. He grabbed some lube, stuck a big glob up Tim's ass and then put some on his cock. He positioned himself behind Tim, with his cock just at the entrance to his hole. Then he bent over and said something, Tim stopped sucking the cock, turned looked the guy in the eyes and smiled. He said something back then went back to sucking the cock.

The guy grabbed Tim's hips and put the head of his cock in Tim's man pussy. Then very slowly, but with a steady movement he shoved his cock into his ass to the balls. Tim stopped for a minute and looked over his shoulder. then he went back to sucking. I could see the guy who was getting sucked was getting ready to blow his load. The guy who was fucking Tim started slowly then built up speed. I swear, I could hear his balls slapping Tim's ass every time he sank his cock in. He slowed down but started pushing harder. At one point I thought Tim was going to get pushed onto his face he was getting pounded so hard.

the guy Tim was sucking couldn't stand it anymore. He gritted his teeth, grabbed Tim's head and held it still. I could see his balls spasm and then he started shooting into Tim's mouth. There was so much Tim couldn't swallow fast enough and some came out of the edges of his mouth.

I was still worried about Tim. The guy in his ass was pounding hard. Tim looked at me and smiled, that was when I stopped worrying about him, he was enjoying himself.

I started looking for one of my favorite holes. I found him and we fucked! For the most part I lost sight of Tim. I did see him slide his ass on a very large cock, then as he bent forward another cock slid into his ass. He has two cocks up his ass at the same time and he was in ecstasy!

After the party I found him laying on the couch. He had cum in his hair and all over his body. He looked up at me and asked if I had a good time, because he sure did. I told him he should go take a shower to get the cum off. He smiled and said he liked it and wanted it to stay for awhile.

As he lay there he asked if he had to go home. I told him he could stay as long as he liked. He smiled at me and said he wanted to stay for a few days. He wanted me to fuck him hard and since he was my bitch he had better start doing his job. Then he sat up and started cleaning my cock with his mouth.

I don't know if Tim will ever go to another party, but I do know I have a bitch I can use whenever I like.

orvette1
orvette1
234 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
hungbottomhungbottomover 8 years ago
Cockhound

I wish I had a top like you that would share me with his friends once and awhile and keep my holes filled with your hot cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i love being a cock bitch

This story made me so fucking hot I had to get my favorite dildo's out and fuck my sissy bottom ass. I want to be a sub bottom bitch for a group of gay and bisexual tops so bad it's my ultimate fantasy to have my gay body used and abused by hung men. I have to go now and try to find some guy or guy's to fuck my ass and mouth. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My Asian Neighbor Dan

This story starts right after a big snow storm hitting the northeast this past winter, I went over to my neighbors house with my snow blower( I did it after every storm) and helped him with his driveway, it was just the thing to do for a next door neighbor. Anyway five months later his little girl is having a birthday party and I was invited me over for burgers and cake etc. She was the oldest of three girls and she was turning ten, it is now summer and very humid and hot, so I just wore shorts with no underwear and a tee shirt.

Dan's wife (both are asian)greets me thanked me for coming over and how glad I helped him out, anyway all these little kids are running around and all the parents, friends etc are all sitting in the shade in chairs or on the ground eating and drinking pretty much having a good time, that is when I notice Dan kinda of staring at me but not looking at my face, he was looking up my shorts at my cock. So I figure I will give him a good look at my cock and balls, so I start talking to this woman next to me and as we chatted I pretend to scratch my thigh but I lift my short just a little higher so he can get a good look, the whole time knowing he is looking up my shorts at my cock. I just sat in the chair eating and drinking every once in awhile I look over and smile at Dan which kinda broke his trance. After awhile we sing happy birthday and eat the cake and now Iam ready just to split.

The party thins out and it is getting dark, most of the parents have been drinking and starting to leave, so I figure I say good bye to hosts and leave. Dan asks me to help him move the table to the side yard, sure no problem. As we move the table he says he was sorry, for he admitted looking at my cock while we sitting. I told him that was okay and I would love to show him my cock, he was like really? I told him to come over to my house after he finished cleaning up which was only fifty feet away. I got home and within ten minutes Dan was at the back door, I let him in and as he stepped in I dropped my shorts and stepped out of them right in front of him. My cock is now starting to get hard. I have a very pretty cock which is seven and half inches with my balls and my cock hair is trimmed or plucked. Dan now just gets to his knees and take my cock with his right hand and cups my balls with his left and just leans into my cock into his mouth. Dan had to have sucked others he was doing a great jobs going down the shaft with his lips, he was holding my cock with one hand and starts sucking my balls going under the sac and into my asshole, I can feel his tongue licking my hole and I mean really licking. I almost came right then. He must have felt my cock expanding so he gets back on the cock, then I shot rope after rope into his mouth he is swallowing my cum the whole time. After I can catch my breath I asked him if that is what he wanted to do, he is still on his knees sucking my balls and Dan just nods his head, yes. I asked him if he wanted me to suck his cock, he said his cock was way to small for me to suck,he would have his wife suck him.

The very next day I saw him out in the yard so I yelled to him hello, Dan comes across the yard and asks me if he can suck me again. So I bring him into the kitchen and seat him at the table and have Dan undo my shorts and pull them and my boxers down, he makes a sigh as my cock is freed and flaps into his face hard and erected with the veins popping, he in-hales my cock and starts to bob up and down each time going down a little further, when he takes it to the root I started to cum so Dan pulls up a little so he can taste my cum going down his throat.

This is now Sunday nite and I hear a tapping at the glass door and Dan is standing at the door, he says he was thinking about me all day and needs to have my cock in his mouth again. Now this is just getting a little gay but he was so girly kinda looking with his asian looks and tiny little body I got hard and let Dan jerk me to full power. As easy as pie he takes my cock again into his mouth.....I turned around and put my ass in his face so he would lick my hole. The feeling of my hole being licked and being jerked off was great, I turned and my cock was in his mouth again cumming.

Dan would bring over porn for the VCR and I would be nude on the sofa and he would put his head on my stomach and suck my cock until I cum into his mouth, I asked why he doesn't want me to suck him, he said that his wife sucks him after he sucks me, I asked him, his wife knows hs e is sucking me? yes and she wants to watch and see my big cock in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sure liked this one

So fucking hot! Gives me nasty, dirty feelings and fantasies about being in Tim's place.

ALnMontereyALnMontereyover 13 years ago
wish i was your neighbor

A great story. i really loved reading it. Thank you

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
My Neighbor He helps me with a car project and gets fucked.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
My Neighbor, the Dominant Top Married guy enlisted to regularly service older neighbor.in Gay Male
More Stories