Time and Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Ella fed apples to the horses, the woman talked to her.

"Honey, I'm going to tell you some things that don't agree with what they teach you in church. You're going to have to decide what you can tell your parents and what you can't."

She knelt down and grabbed both of Ella's hands.

"You are not crazy, sweetie. You're a paired soul. No one knows why, but paired souls meet again and again in multiple lives down through the centuries. Most souls only live once then move on, you on the other hand, will meet your soul mate again and again. Most people don't realize that they're paired, but honey, you're different because you have magical talent. That means you have to be trained. I'm going to give your name to some friends of mine who will make sure that you develop your talent."

"Will I meet and marry my soul thingy?" Ella asked.

"Mate, honey, your soul mate. Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't. I think there's a plan out there, but whoever is deciding what happens isn't telling us. But sweetie, relax. You aren't going crazy. You have a gift that has to be developed. I can only tell you when you meet the soul you're paired with, you'll know."

Things got better after that. She went to a school for the talented and gifted after a scholarship appeared out of nowhere. She learned the secret ways and the arcane magical knowledge. Her coven awarded her a scholarship so she could go to college. Now she had met the soul she was paired with, but they were too young to marry.

Looking out the window, she noticed a big car with tinted windows. Nothing moved, but somehow she sensed that the beings in the car were watching the house.

Damn demons.

"Whatchadoin?" Dave mumbled from the bed as he stretched.

She tore her eyes from the offending vehicle.

"Thinking about things."

"Regretting last night?"

She sat on the bed. "Not even a little bit."

Dave ran a hand down her back. "You're freezing. Get back in the bed with me."

She crawled in and snuggled next to him.

"I'm going to miss this when you climb in the car with Kathy and head back to State."

You have no idea what's going to happen when the team gets here. Your college days are over and probably mine too for a while. The trick will be keeping you alive until they get here.

"What are we going to do? This is all happening too soon." For now, Ella chose to play along. "I love you, or at least I'm pretty sure I will but you have to finish your degree and go to grad school, and I need to try my hand as a commercial photographer."

"We do what we can," the smile disappeared from his face and she missed it, "college long distance relationships hardly ever work. When we part, we agree to look each other up in a few years. All we can do now is bond as tightly as we can and hope that it's enough."

"I don't want to lose this. I feel at home in your arms." She kissed his cheek.

"And you feel so right next to me."

Ella reached down and grabbed his shaft stroking it a couple times. "You're hard."

"I can't help it." Dave kissed her letting the tip of his tongue brush her lips. "
A pretty woman crawls into bed with me and what can I do?"

"I'll bet that's what you tell all the women you bed." She bit his lip holding it gently between her teeth when he tried to kiss her again.

"Hey, I'm not into kinky stuff. The list of women is pretty short by the way."

"Well then, how did you know what to do so well last night?"

Dave suppressed a smile. "I spend whole weekends watching porn."

"Really?"

He nodded. "One of the guys in the house has a huge library. All I have to do is pop a tape in the VCR. Usually by Sunday my right hand is so sore I can hardly make a fist. I have to masturbate with my hand like this." he made a limp wristed pawing motion at his groin with his limp hand.

She jumped on top of him raising up enough to let her nipples drag across his chest. "Now I know you're lying."

She squeezed her thighs together to give his dick an embrace. "Isn't there a position where the woman is on top?"

He nodded. "Yep, it's called cowgirl. Woman like it because the man penetrates deeper. Men love it because we get to play with the woman's breasts. Want to give it a try?"

"Would you have to do that thing with your mouth to, you know, get me ready?"

"You like oral, do you? That's a good thing to know. Yes, I definitely think we can include that."

"I think I would respond favorably if you did."

"Well then, you're going to have to give me lots of kisses to get me in the mood."

Ella looked up with the most innocent little girl expression she could pull off. "I..I think I could do that."

Then she attacked him.

They ate a late breakfast with Jack and Kathy.

"I wonder what it's like outside?" Kathy squinted at the frost covered window. Her outfit this morning consisted of an over sized hockey jersey. Dave wasn't sure if she wore panties. "The thermometer outside of Jack's window read five below this morning."

There was something different about both her and Jack. They seemed more wanton. Jack wore a hungry leer that he had never seen before, and Kathy had done everything but lay spread eagle on the table and beg him to take her.

"The radio said the high today was three above, and that the wind has drifted the snow so high in places that the city will be shut down until this evening sometime," Jack added, "probably a good day to stay in and try some different combinations." There was that evil little leer again this time directed at Ella. It didn't raise jealousy in him, it was more like righteous indignation that he would sully Ella by touching her. He wanted to pound his friend into the carpet. That thought confused him.

"Do you think the concert at the field house will happen?" Ella asked.

"I guessing it'll be called off. They said I-94 is shut down. They'll probably make the announcement this afternoon. In any case, it's a long cold walk up to the field house and back." Dave leaned back and stretched. "In the meantime, Jack and I have to get out and clear the sidewalk, his car and your car, Kathy. Then we'll have to do it again when the snowplow comes through."

"Or we could all stay inside." Ella added although she sensed it was already too late. Jack and Kathy had gone out sometime last night. She suspected demons had taken them. For one thing, their appearances were altered ever so slightly. Jack had deeper eye sockets and more of a beetle brow while Kathy seemed to be growing boobs right before her eyes.

"We've got to clear off the cars. By tomorrow, the snow will be crusted over and nearly impossible to clear off the windshields."

It took Jack and Dave an hour to shovel the porch, steps, and sidewalk. After they freed and cleared Jack's and Kathy's car and the driveway. They did it again when the snowplow buried the driveway. They hurled insults at the driver as he went past burying the cars anew. The snow plow driver blared his horn at a dark sedan sitting by the curb a little further down the street.

When they returned to the house, the women had disappeared.

"Where is everybody?" Dave yelled, but got no response.

"I think they're hiding upstairs," Jack chuckled. "I'm betting they're not wearing much."

"Here we come," Dave announced.

They mounted the stairs. Jack checked his room first, "Look what I've found," he pushed the door open to show Kathy sitting very naked on his bed. Her breasts were larger. There was a fullness to them that had not existed before. She gave Dave sultry nod and a slight wiggle of her shoulders.

Dave pushed his door open and Ella sat on his bed wearing only a smile.

The girls waved to each other, but Ella looked troubled.

"What do you think we should do?" Jack asked him. "Kathy is in heat for you. Look at her mouth, it's made for blow jobs.

"I want this one," Dave pointed at Ella. "Why don't you go with that beauty sitting on your bed?"

Jack's grin faded and disappeared as Dave closed the door to his room.

Ella jumped up and kissed him. "I worried you would choose Kathy."

"No way, you're entirely too fascinating to share with another man."

"Kathy thinks you're hot. Does that change anything?"

He shook his head. "Nope. It's gratifying, but that's it. Have you noticed anything different about Jack and Kathy?"

"You mean other than the fact that Kathy would screw you in a second given the chance, and Jack wants to do unmentionable things to me?"

"Then you have noticed a change in the atmosphere," Dave deadpanned.

"I can tell you what's happening, but it's more than you want to know."

"Try me. I've gotten a little more broad minded over the last twenty-four hours."

"An incubus demon currently occupies Jack's body, and a succubus occupies Kathy's. They're here to seduce us. You and I gain power when we make love, lots of power. Power we can use to banish demons from Earth. If, on the other hand, we make love to demons, it weakens us. If we do it enough, they'll be able to take us and enslave us. That would make them very happy."

Dave shook his head. "This is really starting to get complicated."

"It really isn't. Make love to me and have a happy life, make love to Kathy and spend the next few centuries as a demon's slave."

Dave shook his head, "What have I gotten myself into? Why don't I take you to a friend's place? He'll let us bunk up there."

Ella shook her head. "We can't. You're protected here in your home. The second we step outside, they can kidnap us. In fact, I'm willing to be Jack and Kathy went out last night. That's how they got inhabited by demons."

"So all we can do is make love and charge up our batteries in case we're attacked?"

Ella nodded with a big grin. "Yes, we need more sex."

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"You're cold. Let's get you warmed up." Ella shivered in his arms.

He lowered her to the bed before stepping back and undressing. When he slipped into bed, she climbed on top of him.

"My God did you roll in the snow before you came in?"

"It's still below zero out there with the wind chill, but your warm, luscious breasts against my chest is very pleasant."

"I want to give you a blow job. Kathy told me how to do it while you guys were out shoveling." She reached down and stroked his manhood.

"Did she say lips and tongue, but no teeth?"

Ella nodded. "She also said it was more sucking than blowing, and that I did not have to swallow the whole thing because you're a lot bigger than Jack."

"She said that? She probably wants to save that trick for herself when she jumps me."

Ella nodded. "She asked how big you were and I said English Sausage size. I guess Jack is more hot dog size."

"Man, you women talk about everything. At least she didn't lead you astray on the subject of blow jobs."

"She also said I have to decide whether to swallow, spit, or let it fly."

"That is totally up to you." He gave her a kiss. "If at any point you want to kiss me, I'm not afraid of my own taste."

Ella kissed her way down his body spending time at his nipples and navel before grabbing his shaft and giving it an experimental lick.

"It tastes salty."

She returned and put the entire head in her mouth exploring its architecture with her tongue. Grasping it at the base, she plunged down on it then pulled back with a pop as she took her mouth away.

"It's nothing like I thought it would be. The head has a velvety feel."

She returned to sucking and thrusting while Dave lay back gently cradling her head.

"Lord, that feels amazing," he murmured, "do that thing with your tongue again."

She slid a second hand under his balls gently cupping them.

She sat back and grinned at him. "I like the way your balls move around in my hand. You're so tense," she teased, "I can stop if you want me to."

"Please finish me," Dave moaned, "I can't stand it."

Ella renewed her efforts plunging down on him repeatedly. Her breasts brushed his thighs in a most enchanting way.

"I'm going to cum." He tried to push her away, but she held on. She eyes grew bigger when he pulsed in her mouth, but she took everything he gave her.

When he was done, she crawled up beside him and cuddled in.

"So how was it?"

She thought for a second. "I like the control I have over you when I'm doing it. I have your undivided attention and your admiration. You pulsing in my mouth is an amazing feeling. The taste of the cum isn't wonderful, but it isn't horrible either."

She reached up and gave him a long kiss.

"And now you know what it tastes like too."

She drew a single fingernail down the length of his chest and stomach stopping at his groin.

"I was hoping that turnabout is fair play."

Dave saluted her. "I am at your service."

He slowly drew his finger through her pubic hair gathering moisture from her crease on his index finger.

"You're ready, aren't you."

Ella nodded. "I got kinda horny playing with you."

He took his moistened finger and gently rubbed the area around her clit eliciting a sharp intake of breath. Gradually he stroked her clit until she went stiff and then shuddered.

When he tried to stroke it again, she pushed his hand away.

"I want you to make love to me now," she gasped out when she could finally talk.

Dave slid between her legs stroking gently until he was fully seated. When she relaxed and was ready, he drew her legs up over his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" Ella frowned at him.

"I'm going to give you a different experience. You'll like it, because it maximizes your tightness around my shaft."

He began stroking slowly building speed as Ella squirmed underneath him.

"This is nice," she moaned without opening her eyes, "I really like this."

He picked up the pace watching her thrash about as she climbed to her orgasm. With a little shriek, she came, and Dave backed off until she lay panting.
"Did you have an orgasm?"

Dave shook his head, "Not yet."

"I want to give you an orgasm so good that you pass out. What do I have to do?"

Dave kissed her on the forehead. "Just keep doing what you're doing."

Dave began stroking again, and her second climax came quickly. The third one soon followed and then she drifted into a state of continuous orgasm. The muscles in his groin began to contract, then his legs, back, and arms stiffened.

Ella recognized what was happening and wrapped him in a bear hug. He came as she planted soft kisses on his cheek.

Again there was the sensation of incredible power flowing into him. He had no idea where it came from or how to use it. He checked his fingertips. It seemed there should be sparks crackling between them. There wasn't.

"Was that memorable lover? For me it was like a cross between July fourth fireworks and Thanksgiving." she whispered into his ear. "I want to be the only one you think of when you think of making love."

"I will think of no one else," Dave said when he could speak. "for me it was like New Year's Eve, the start of something new and wonderful."

"You know what we need right now? A shower. Is the shower big enough for both of us?"

Ella got up and was in the process of pulling Dave out of the bed when Kathy knock on the door then opened it without waiting for an answer. She was buck naked. To Dave she looked even bustier than the last time.

"The concert is canceled, Jack heard it on the radio." She took a long lascivious look at semierect Dave before closing the door. Jack heard her say something about having to entertain ourselves this evening.

"That woman is after you. Can you see how her body's changing? You won't be able to resist her long after she starts rubbing her pheromones all over you."

The shower was fun and educational. Having had no sisters, Dave watched with fascination as she shampooed her hair.

They were enjoying drying off each other when a very naked Jack and Kathy pushed past them on the way to the shower. Kathy made a point of giving Dave full contact while reaching around and giving his dick a little tug. She stared at Ella with a little smile on her face the entire time.

"Did you save any hot water for us?" Jack asked as he adjusted the water and stepped into the shower.

"You should have plenty," Dave said as they sauntered back to his room.

Kathy held her hands to the back of her head and gave Dave a pelvic thrust before turning and stepping into the shower.

"We need to get out of here this afternoon. Kathy is going to jump in your lap and impale herself on you the second you sit down somewhere." Ella checked her jeans baking on the radiator. "They're dry."

"What do you want to do this afternoon?"

"I'd really like to go outside and take some photographs. We'll need to be careful and make sure we don't get cornered. I've called, and there's a team coming to help us. Right now, we need to get you away from Kathy."

They slid their clothes on and quietly left the house while Jack and Kathy were still in the shower.

They walked to the park in the street. The car down the street with the tinted windows remained where it was, but Ella knew they were being watched. The cold had a bite to it, but they had dressed for it. A brilliant sun sinking toward the west created a delightful pattern of sun and shadow across the untracked snow from the trees that grew along the river bank. Ella took in the view and smiled.

"It's really difficult to get the settings right when there's sun and snow. Either the snow gives a sheet of dull light that flattens everything or the reflection off the snow glares out everything else."

Dave nodded and smiled. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You were right, it's beautiful down here," Ella took note of the sun and pointed at a massive willow along the river, "stand over there against the trunk and look sexy. I want a shot of you."

"You want me looking sexy in my knit hat and parka, impossible."

"Think of me naked."

That elicited the smile she was looking for and she snapped a couple pictures.

"All right, now I want a couple pictures of you." Dave waded through the snow to her.

She handed him the camera. "The button is right here. Hold the camera steady then push and let up right away otherwise you'll take multiple pictures. Remain here in the shadow. The glare will wash everything out if you step in the sun."

She looked up to see Dave grinning.

"What?"

He gave her a quick kiss. "You're as big a geek as I am."

"Did I ever tell you I wasn't?" she followed Dave's track through the snow to the base of the willow, "Now make those shots good. I don't like wasting film."

Dave snapped the pictures, and Ella waded through the snow back to him.

"Are you getting cold? Your lips are turning blue."

She nodded. "I could use a warm up and something hot to drink."

Dave pointed across the river. "There's a coffee shop over there that looks open or we can go back to the house."

"Let's try the coffee shop. No doubt Jack and Kathy are waiting to ambush us back at the house."

They hiked up the bank and across the bridge. Ella watched but saw nothing out of place.

Warmth and the delightful aroma of coffee brewing wafted at them as they opened the door and stepped into the sunny room. Patrons occupied about half of the tables, and the low murmur of conversation filled the air. They grabbed their coffees and settled at a table in a corner away from the front door.

Ella stroked her coffee cup. "I don't know if I want to drink it or use it as a hand warmer. I was colder than I thought I was." She unzipped her coat and pushed it back on the chair.

"The hike back should be quick if we keep to the cleared roads. It's busting through the drifts that takes time and energy." Dave took a sip of coffee. "I do have to say that you look delightful as a snow bunny."