Time Away with My Master

Story Info
An afternoon of fun on a weekend away with my master.
964 words
3.67
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My master had booked a cottage in what appeared to be the middle of nowhere. There was a hot tub on the patio. I smiled to myself as I saw it thinking that we would be having some fun in there later.

There was a small wood close to the boundary of the cottage walls, dense enough to be tricky to see far in but you could see some dappled light on the ground. I thought we were totally isolated from the world.

He told me to strip for him and as I thought we were completely alone I complied without faltering. He took my hand and we walked into the woods together. He was still fully clothed and I didn't question this. I knew better than to question his motives, I had learnt the hard way.

Unbeknownst to me he had done his research on the area and he knew the woods were a popular place for people to visit. We arrived in a small glade, not too deep into the wood but far enough that I could no longer see the cottage. He took his belt off and tied my wrists together.

He then raised my arms above my head, tying them to an overhead branch on a rope that was already hanging there. I wondered when he had done that as I knew he hadn't brought anything with him as we walked to the wood. He took a blindfold out of his pocket and covered my eyes and told me to be a good girl, to do as I was told and enjoy myself as loudly as I could.

I remembered that earlier in the day he had left me whilst I tidied up after lunch, I thought he had just walked round the garden but it was clear that he had wandered down to the wood to set up the rope. He had also hidden a chair for himself to sit on which he now got out so he could sit and watch the scene unfold in front of him.

He squeezed my nipples hard and fingered my pussy, I was so wet for him. I moaned in appreciation. He told me to be louder, and to make sure I understood he squeezed harder, it hurt and my moan was definitely louder.

In the distance he could hear footsteps and he didn't want me to hear them till it was too late. He'd put a sign out saying that I was there to be used however anyone wanted and if I was any good there was a bucket where they could pay what they thought I was worth.

To begin with there were just a couple of guys out for a walk, their eyes widened when they saw me, then they read the note and needed no second invitation to start groping me. They commented on how wet I was and how they wanted to fuck me.

They looked towards my master to check that he was not going to do anything to stop them and when it was clear he wasn't they released my arms from the tree but left my wrists tied together. They pushed me onto my knees, one rammed his cock into my pussy, the other in my mouth.

As they were fucking me a couple more men appeared and joined in the fun, grabbing my boobs and squeezing my nipples. I came hard and that set off the two guys who were fucking me, my mouth and pussy both filled with cum.

They stepped away, got their phones out and took a couple of pics and messaged them to their mates saying they'd better get down to the woods if they wanted some fun. They chucked some money in the bucket, nodded their thanks to my master and left.

The word had soon got round and before he knew it there was a queue of men lined up to use me. At times I had all three holes filled and both hands full of cock, at some point someone had untied my wrists to make it easier.

I was dripping with cum, out of each hole and over me from those who couldn't wait. After a couple of hours the queue had gone, the last man left and my master got up to help me walk back to the cottage. I was a sticky cum covered mess but I had a huge smile on my face as I thanked him for the afternoon.

He took off my blindfold and told me that I had done well. He counted at least 40 men that had used me that afternoon. I was tired and a little sore but still feeling horny. When we got to the cottage he helped me into the shower and told me to clean myself up.

I did as he asked and as I got out of the shower he ordered me onto my knees in front of him. My master had been in some discomfort all afternoon as he was wearing the cock cage that we had finally managed to find that was big enough to ensure his balls were safe but suitably uncomfortable for him once he was aroused.

He gave me the key so I could release him and as soon as I had done he threw me onto the bed and sank his cock deep into my arse, thrusting hard till he came, not bothered whether he was hurting me or not, it was all about his pleasure.

lay there for a while and then he told me that there was enough money in the bucket to pay for the cottage for that visit and another one in future. I was looking forward to returning.

Any comments gratefully received.