Time for a Quickie

Story Info
Tease & Denial wife wants a quickie before we go.
3.2k words
4.35
5.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are in the kitchen getting ready to leave.  We're about to head out for a long-awaited date night.  It's a classic dinner and a movie.  A movie we've been excited about for a few months coupled with dinner at our favorite restaurant in town. We don't get out very much, with our busy lives. You know, kids and work and all.  The normal stuff.  The kids are staying at their grandparent's house tonight and we're both super excited for our fun night out. 

We're doing this date backwards though.  Instead of dinner and a movie it'll be a movie and dinner.  We had to choose between a later than normal dinner or an extra late night for the movie.  We chose to push back dinner so we wouldn't be rushed trying to finish our food in time for the show. 

So now we're both in the kitchen getting some last-minute snacks to eat on the way before we head out the door. The plan is to snack in the car on the way to the movie so we can last until our later than normal dinner. 

As we're getting ready, I can't help but smile as I watch my wife getting ready. She's short and curvy and I'm short with a bit of a dad bod. We've been married for 15 years and have been living together for even longer.  We're both pretty average looking for a married couple in their 40's but I find her smoking hot.  I'm still very, very attracted to her. I love the shape of her body and all of her mannerisms. I can get turned on watching her do just about anything.   

Our sex life is great.  I mean it's fucking great! It always has been. Even with kids and being married for a long time we've never really stopped having regular sex multiple time a week.  It's only gotten better as we've gotten older.  I'm super lucky to have found a woman who sees the importance of keeping our sex life active. Even if we're super busy we've always made it a priority to at least have maintenance sex throughout the week to stay connected.   The secret to a good marriage?  Lots and lots of quickies, even on days you don't want to.

I can't get enough of her.  She turns me on like no other.  We've tried many new things in bed to keep it fun over the years.  I get random ideas to try often and she's always been happy to oblige.   

For the past year or so we've been playing with a couple of my kinks.  My favorite thing is I love going down on her.  It's probably one of my favorite sex acts we do.  I can eat her out for hours.  I love exploring her pussy with my tongue.  I love getting covered in her juices.  I love making her cum over and over and knowing she's truly satisfied after multiple orgasms.  I love when she gets into it and gets a little aggressive and fucks my face back. I can feel her energy and feel those orgasmic waves with her.  I also love being erect and turned on for so long. As I get older, I don't bounce back as fast after an orgasm.   I've learned to appreciate a proper, extra hard erection. I can cum kinda quick sometimes.  I really like being in that state of horny-ness and being turned on.  Part of why I like to go down on her is she can go over and over and I can stay horny and hard the whole time vs when we just have sex and I come down from that high after I cum a few minutes later. 

Which is why my other kink is tease and denial.  I like to stay horny and hard and if I don't cum, I never lose that state of being.  It's like riding a high.  Don't get me wrong.  I love lots of attention on my erection.  I don't want my cock ignored and denied. That's the tease part.  Lots of touching.  Lots of erections in her fingers.  And lots of sex that's doesn't end with my orgasm leaving me ready for more.  My most favorite thing is if I can get positioned so she can reach my cock and lightly touch and tease it and hold it with her fingers setting all of my nerves in my cock on fire while I'm licking her.  I can stay like this and lick for hours and we're both in heaven. 

The denial part is the part I need help with.  We often get to a point where I can't stop myself.  When I'm so turned on while fucking her or after having not cum after a few days, I just can't stop myself from going over the edge. Even if I want to. 

So, for about the past year I gave her control of my orgasms. I also gave her permission to use my sexual services anytime she wants and encouraged her to use me anytime and often without any reciprocation required. I have encouraged her to even be slightly cruel while using me and withholding my orgasm from me while trying to make me more desperate for one then ever. So now I don't cum without her permission.  If I don't cum often, I'm always ready for her.  She's learned that it's so easy to tease me. Having me lick her always turns me on the most.  She does what she can to give me random erections throughout the day which get left unsatisfied. I never know when I will get to cum.  Sometimes it's a bunch if times in a row because it what she wants.  Sometimes I don't cum for weeks.  We still have normal lives.  It's not like we're nonstop fucking now.  But as she's started finding simple easy ways to turn me on and tease me, she has seemed to enjoy it.  She has the control and decides when I get to cum or when I'm left desperate and denied. I love the control aspect of it, or at least where I give up the control, and it seems she does too.  I can tell she's having fun because the less I get to cum, the more turned on she gets and the more frequent she teases me, and our sexual encounters become more frequent. When she's in control of my orgasms, she makes the decision to stop when I'm approaching the edge and can't stop myself.  I'll be honest, when we're in the middle of sex, and I've been through days of teasing, and I'm right at the edge of an orgasm, and I tell her I'm about to cum (and at this point I absolutely NEED to cum), and that's when she just stops me and says "No, not today."  Ohhh, it's the last thing I want to hear but it's soooo fucking hot.  When she pushes me out of her and says, "You need to take a break and let your penis calm down," and then proceeds to sit on my face or pull me to her cunt and says, "use your tongue for a bit instead and help me finish."  That's the sexiest it can get.  I love the denial but when she uses her words to tell me in the moment I just about melt with desire.  

Enough about us, back to our date night....

We're in the kitchen getting our snacks together.  I can't help but take glances at my wife.  I keep stopping to check out her ass and she keeps catching me. 

"You better get ahold of yourself.  You keep standing there with your tongue on the floor, we're going to miss the first part of the movie."  She says with a smirk on her face. 

As usual we're down to the last minute.  It looks like we'll have just enough time to get to the movie and maybe catch the last few previews before the movie starts.

I just smile at her. "I can't help it.  You look so good."  I reply. 

She wiggles her butt a little.  "I know.  You're just helpless around me."

I force myself to peel my eyes away from her and finish putting my sandwich together. 

Suddenly my wife comes up from behind me, grabs my butt, turns me around, and pulls me into an aggressive kiss.  

"Sorry, I can't seem to help it either. You're pretty sexy yourself."  She says. 

She kisses me again and it slowly turns into a make out session as we start to grope each other. 

Our breathing start to gets heavy and we're both getting horny. 

"It's almost time to go."  I say. 

"We have a few minutes." She says kissing me again. 

"We're going to be late." I say squeezing her ass harder and kissing her back. 

She breaks off the kiss, "We have time for a quickie," she says as grabs my pants and starts to lead me to the bedroom pulling me by my waist band. I'm helpless. What else can I do but let her lead me there?

She stops right at the foot of the bed and turns around to face me.  As soon as we get there she reaches up into her dress, pushes her panties down over her hips and lets them drop to the floor. Then she turns to kiss me. 

It so sexy watching her panties slide down her legs to the floor as she steps out of them. 

"Oh god!"  She whispers to me.  "I'm so wet right now." She says as she grabs the back of my head with one hand and pulls me in to make out harder. 

Her other hand reaches down and grabs my ass.  

She pulls my body in a quick hard pull into hers and I reach around and grab both of her ass cheeks hard and squeeze.  I'm so turned on too.  My erection is trying to break out of my pants as it's pressed into her crotch. 

She takes her hand off my ass unbuttons and reaches into my pants and grab my hard on.  

"Ugggh." I start to moan but my moan is cut off.  She puts her tongue into my mouth kissing me hard as she squeezes my cock and start jacking me off in my pants.  

My 6.5" erection feels so good in her hand.  Our kiss never breaks but she's jacking me off hard enough to rock the bottom half of my body back and forth with her stroking motion.  My erection is as full as it can be.  

She strokes me for about a minute while we kiss.  I can feel just the hint of the start of an orgasm starting. The beginning of that tingling sensation in my balls as I'm just starting to get towards the edge. I haven't cum in a handful of days and I think to myself that I won't have to worry about this quickie lasting too long.   

She breaks the kiss and whispers to me, "I'm so horny.  I know we need to go but I need this so bad.  Let's hurry and make this quick."

"You're not the only one who needs this," I think to myself as I feel like I'm just about to burst right there in my pants. 

But my mind is fogged with lust and desire and all I can manage to say out loud is a hoarse, "Ok."

She takes her hand out of my pants and puts it on top of my head and pushes down. 

I go to my knees in front of her and as I get to the floor her hand sort of slides to the back of my head. 

In one fluid motion she lifts her dress up with her other hand and sits on the bed behind her with her legs spread. 

I momentarily get a glimpse of her neatly trimmed bush as she pulls my face to her glistening wet spot.   She gasps as my mouth makes contact with her slit. 

I put my tongue in her pussy and start licking.  She keeps ahold of my head keeping my face pressed against her cunt.  She never lets go of the back of my head and my tongue darts in and out of her.  I try to drag my tongue along her inner walls. My nose is pressed against her little erect clit. 

"Oh ya, lick me babe." She moans to me. 

I am straining my pants so hard right now. 

In less than a minute of my licking she starts slowly gyrating on my face.   She takes over as she starts to hump my tongue. 

Her other hand grabs the back of my head too.  Now both hands are holding my face in place between her legs.  She's holding me tight enough that I'm just barely getting air.  

She starts leaning back to lay all the way down pulling me with her and keeping my head in place.  I'm still on my knees.  Her legs go over my shoulders with her feet dangling behind me and she starts grinding on my mouth. 

"Fuck that's good." She moans to me. 

My hands are holding onto her thighs which are starting to squeeze the sides of my head.  Her fingers are starting to grab handfuls of hair as she tries to pull my face in even closer.  

I can't get any closer, so I just try to stick my tongue out into her even farther and hold on tight to her thighs.  My nose is buried into the folds of her clit with her moist pubic hair tickling it on the side. 

She's really grinding now.  Her moans are getting heavier and louder, but as her thighs squeeze more, her moans are also becoming more muffled for me. 

Her clit is grinding from across my nose and over my tongue.   As I feel her hard slick bud grind up across my nose, I stick my tongue in her vagina as deep as possible.  As she grinds back down, I try to push up against her upper wall inside her.  As my tongue slides out, I push it hard and flat into her clit. 

This only lasts for a couple minutes.  Her grinding grows more aggressive. (I love when she fucks my face, and she knows it). Then all of a sudden, she stops moving and lets out a big moan.  

"Ohhhh yeesss!"

I push back hard with my tongue to keep the pressure against her clit.  Her grip in my hair gets tighter pulling me hard keeping me in place.  I hold my breath. Her legs squeeze my head.  Her thighs squeeze my ears and my hearing is mostly gone. I just hear a muffled "Oh fuck!" as she cum against my face.  My mouth gets filled with warm liquid and I can feel her slightly quiver on my mouth.  Some of the juice runs out the sides of my mouth and down my chin. 

Time stands still as we just sit there. 

After what feels like forever but was probably only 10 or 20 seconds, her grip from her hands and thighs start to relax.  I take a breath.  I can hear better now and I can hear her heavy panting starting to relax and slow down.   She doesn't let go though, and I just stay still listening to her breath.

Then I tempt to slowly, ever so gently lick her sensitive clit with the tip of my tongue.

It's way too much for her.  She instinctively pushes my head away and her grip on my head tightens to hold me in place and keep me away from her over sensitive clit.  

Her legs tense but don't move, and I continue holding onto them.  

I wait another minute before I try to lick again.  I slowly push back in against her tense thighs that were helping to protect her sensitive bits and attempt to lick her again.  She tenses up a little expecting it to be super sensitive still.  

I give a few gentle licks before we both realize her sensitivity has relaxed.  I give her a few big, long, slow licks from just above her taint up to the top of her clit. She finally lets go of my head as I lick up all of her juices.  Then I open my mouth wide and just suck her whole clit into my mouth and give it a big hard suck like I'm sucking on a straw trying to drink a thick milkshake.  She gives a big sigh as I do.  I hold it for a few seconds and then let it pop out of my mouth. 

She then rolls off me and gets off the bed.  She heads to the bathroom to go pee and says you better get cleaned up, we're almost late.  

My hard on in my pants never goes away as I clean my face off, grab our snacks, and head out the door.  I can feel a little wetness in my underwear from a little precum that dripped out from being so turned on. 

We both get in the car and I start driving down the driveway.  When I stop before pulling out of the driveway onto the street, she puts her hand on my upper thigh and leans over for a kiss. 

"Thank you." she says.  "You turn me on so hard. You're so fucking sexy.  I love you."

As we kiss again, she unzips my pants and pulls my erection out through the fly. 

I'm so hard all over again.   She starts stroking it while she kisses me making sure it's fully erect.  It feels so good.  It takes no time for me to feel that tingling sensation again. I NEED her to keep going.  I NEED to cum so bad.

Then she breaks the kiss and lets go of my cock.  She grabs my hand and puts it on her thigh with her hand on top of mine.  She slides my hand up under her dress. 

She never put her panties on!  They must still be sitting on the floor!  She guides my finger into her slit and I impulsively start slowly moving my finger in and out.  

"Oops."  She says looking into my eyes with a grin.  "I forgot something at the house.  Too late to turn back now."

Then she pulls my hand out and puts my finger in her mouth and she starts sucking on my finger licking her juice off.  

Then she puts my hand back on the gear shifter and grabs my cock which is still at full mast one more time. 

She gives my erection just a few good squeezes as she tells me, "Movie theaters are cold. I might need your help keeping my bits warm now."  

Then she lets go and reaches in back for a snack. 

"Let's go!" She says switching her tone from lusty and sexy to fun and playful like she just had to push a button. "Get us to the movie. I'll get our food."

I just smile.  I'm so fucking hard right now. I drive away with my cock still out pointing at the sky.