Time For Something New

Story Info
Amy finds a release she needed but wasn't expecting.
5.4k words
4.4
9.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had picked a quaint little place in the middle of nowhere on purpose.

"Small cottage sitting on 100 acres with pond and hiking trails. 50 miles from nearest city center".

"Perfect," Amy had said while booking it for that very weekend.

Having gone through what she had the young woman had wanted to be as far away from civilization as possible starting as soon as possible; currently staring out at nothing but tall grass and trees for as far as she could see while sitting on an old yet sturdy rocking chair on the covered porch confirmed she had done just that by booking this place.

She had checked in the day before after making the drive up; two older men had met her at the residence to let her in.

"Tim" and "Paul" we're their names, and they owned and ran the place as they had informed her upon showing her around the rental. The two men were both seemingly in their fifties and also lived on the other end of the property; based on their physique the two most likely worked part of the land as well as they fit for their age with slightly weathered skin, a typical farmer/rancher look. While the nice men showed her around they had simply replied when inquired that they were good friends who had bought the property which came with the cottage years ago and figured they'd try the whole rental thing out since they personally weren't using it.

"Someone might as well enjoy it," one of them had said and given the cheap rates Amy had to agree that they simply were trying to share their slice of paradise with the world.

Telling Amy she might see their old pickup truck off in the distance at most they showed her the small binder with all relevant information about the property, telling her to call should she need anything before ambling into their truck to putter off down the grass meadow to disappear over the horizon.

That was the last human contact she had had before plunging into complete solitude, which was her goal, after all.

Ambling back inside the slim female headed over to the small table where the binder was located, flipping it open as she perused it's contents.

"I suppose I could go for a hike," she ventured as she reviewed the map of the he property, eyeing the various trails that snaked around the various parts.

The still-rising sun cut through the older giant window panes, causing her to squint and rub her eyes as she looked outside at the grounds; releasing a large yawn the young woman stretched her arms above her head lazily.

"But first coffee".

Back in the creaky old porch chair moments later with a steaming cup of joe Amy cradled the rustic mug in her hands as she let her mind drift into mindless thoughts, which inevitably led her down a dark path.

'No, not doing that again, I got away in order to NOT be constantly immersed in those thoughts.'

Standing up and stretching once more the young woman walked around the property while nursing her coffee, inspecting the cottage grounds as she went in order to keep her mind distracted. Finding a pump out back she confirmed it was in fact functional when after a few pumps water came gushing out to splash in the grass below.

"I am loving the vibes of this place, really takes you away from modern society," Amy muttered, flicking drops of water off her hand before gulping the last of her coffee down."I could see why those men wanted to share it with others."

Finding herself with an empty mug and nowhere else to explore around the cottage a few moments later she got back to her original plan.

"Alrighty then, let's go see the rest of this property."

Placing her empty mug on the porch deck she took off towards the small grove of trees, remembering that one of the trails wound through the forest. Holding her hands out Amy felt the grass tickle her hands as she leisurely walked, wearing nothing more than simple sandals as she hadn't really done any planning for this trip; needing to get out of her situation she simply packed what was in sight and got out of dodge. But the two-track dirt trail was fairly flat, and seeing as how she had all the time in the world she could take her time and simply stroll the path, which she did as she entered the forest and continued on her way, carefully avoiding the random rock or branch that cropped up on the path.

Finding herself in such a peaceful and quiet setting Amy couldn't help but start to dwell on life back home again as her mind could easily roam freely out here, her serene ambiance quickly being dwarfed by her dark thoughts. Her pace quickened, her ill-equipped feet suddenly paying no attention to any obstacles in front of them, snapping twigs and nearly twisting themselves on unsure footing as the trail began deteriorating once inside the root infested forest. Fists now clenched by her side the walk switched into a march, the dark cloud hovering in her mind consuming her every thought.

Suddenly the path opened up in front of her, causing Amy to stop with a start as the clearing of the trees snapped her out of her thoughts and back to the present.

'Ugh, I can't get away from my damn mind!' she inwardly cursed, realizing a light stroll may not have been the best idea. Needing something to keep her distracted her eyes scanned the horizon, suddenly settling on the as-promised pond just down the path a ways. It was a smaller pond, but as she neared it the slender female could see that it still had some decent depth to it.

"It would make for a sweet swim spot," she said aloud as she reached the edge of the water, dipping her hand in it to find it cool to the touch but not in an unpleasant way. Seeing her chance for a break from her troubled mind the young woman quickly slipped out of her sandals, taking a tentative step into the water and then two more as she found it to be nothing but a pleasant sensation in her feet and legs.

Wading up to her knees Amy relished the the cool touch, but as the sun beat down on her while she stood near the shore staring into the depths beyond she found herself wanting more.

'Submerging myself for a real dip would really give that reset I need, allowing for both a physical and mental cleanse at the same time, not to mention it would feel amazing right about now!'

Looking about her the young female found herself completely and utterly alone. Glancing down at the simple sundress she was wearing she suddenly had an idea.

"Nobody's here, so screw it!" she exclaimed as she decided to do something she wouldn't ordinarily consider- but these were not ordinary times, so without a second thought she reached down to the bottom of her dress and in one fluid motion pulled it up and over her head. Throwing the waded up dress in the grass she giggled as she looked down at her exposed and now slightly jiggling breasts, having forgone a bra today as her youthful and rather pert boobs didn't really require it, and she was all alone, after all.

Standing there in just a simple pair of black panties Amy shuddered slightly at the thought of being so exposed outside, but quickly pushed the thoughts away as this trip was simply about letting go and not getting caught up in thoughts of any kind. Ignoring her nudity the youthful female stepped into the pond once more, wading out until only her bare chest and up was out of the water.

"Here we go!" Amy yelled as she plunged into the pond, feeling the cold water rush over her body as she submerged her entire self under it's cool surface.

Popping back up a moment later she gasped for air.

"Ohhh that felt good!"

Splashing around the woman felt like a young girl again - truth be told she wasn't really far off from those years to begin with, but adulting has a way to make your teenage years seem much farther away than they actually are, especially when that adult life hits unexpected bumps. At present the only thing that mattered however was her youthful exuberance as Amy swam around in the pond, her exposed breasts none of her concern now as she immersed herself in the single thought of enjoying her moment of peace.

Floating on her back she flinched as a strong gust of wind rushed over the pond, instantly hardening her nipples with the cool burst of air. Another large gust quickly followed, but Amy didn't pay them much mind as it wasn't ruining her experience, simply diving under the surface any time another gust whipped through the area.

After exhausting herself in the water the renewed female crawled out of the pond, simply laying on her back in the soft grass for a while as she soaked up some sun to dry herself off.

"All right, suppose it's time to make the trek back to the cottage," she declared to the empty scene around her after feeling sufficiently dry, heaving herself off the ground with a grunt.

Brushing her bare body off she ambled over to where she had unceremoniously dropped her clothes - to her surprise however the only thing that remained were her sandals. Suddenly recalling the strong gusts of winds the topless female began widening her search for her garments, but an ever-expanding circle still produced no results.

A knot of anxiety formed in her exposed stomach at the realization that her dress was not in the vicinity. Before allowing it to grow Amy forced it down, exhaling one deep breath before telling herself, "It's no big deal, you're out here all by yourself and it's just a dress."

Going back to retrieve her sandals she started off in the direction the wind was blowing.

"Freedom weekend!" She laughed into the open air as her breasts bobbed freely up and down without restriction as she walked away from the pond, deciding she would venture a little farther away from the cottage in the hopes of retrieving her lost garment.

Walking past the small stand of trees that had blocked her view from the pond she found herself in a large grassy field, the open air stretching out endlessly in front of her.

'Well, small chance of my dress catching on anything and staying there, but what the hell, I'll walk a little more and if I don't see it I'll turn around and head back.'

After a mile of walking her sandaled feet began to throb with complaint from their lack of support.

"Maybe should have planned a liiiiitle better", Amy grumbled as she sat down, taking her sandals off and giving her feet a rest.

Looking out across the field while resting she noticed a new path cut across the grass in front of her, with one end stretching out into the distance away from her and the other eventually veering off to the right to disappear behind her.

'Hmm, that must be another trail- I bet it connects the two houses actually as I don't remember it on the list of trails.'

Deciding that path was probably the most direct, as well as worn down with use so better for her feet, the usually nimble female slipped her sandals back on and adjusted her course until she ended up on the new trail, heading back towards her cottage now as the dress was officially marked a lost cause.

Not long after she started on the trail she heard a low rumble. Not thinking much of it Amy continued to walk, but as it got louder and louder she realizes it was a vehicle approaching.

Turning around she saw Tim and Paul's truck behind her on the road. Stepping off the path she waved them on, caught up in the moment and focused on the doing the polite thing she had been taught to do. The truck came to a stop a ways away, so Amy waved it through again. When it didn't move the young female walked backwards towards the truck, eventually reaching the passenger side and noticing on the way both Paul and Tim were inside.

Saddling up to the truck she found them both staring down at the floor. The windows were down so she leaned on the truck window pane to speak to them.

"Hey there, sorry if I'm not supposed to use this trail, I know it's not one that's marked but..."

"Oh, that's, that's no problem ma'am," Tim says as he continued to stare at the ground. "We uh, didn't want to...bother you once we saw you on the road, but uh, sadly there's no other way out of here for us."

"Oh you aren't bothering me, I'm bothering you by being on your road! Seems silly that wouldn't you just want to just go around me..."

Amy stopped mid-sentence, her current situation crashing down on her as she remembered her state of undress.

'Oh my god, no wonder they are acting so weird. I must seem like a total weirdo to them.'

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry, I completing forgot how inappropriate I am right now!"

Explaining herself and what had happened Amy shrunk down behind the truck door at first, but as she explained herself she watched the expressions on the older men and realized they were more embarrassed about her situation than she was.

'No point shielding myself now, what's done is done and I just need to own it,' she declared as she straightened back up, her exposed breasts now partially visible to the two men. It didn't matter though as they both continued to look anywhere but her.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, shame about your dress," Paul said in a mumbled voice.

"Yeah, we can turn around and go look for it if you'd like," Tim agreed, his voice sounding hopeful at the chance to get away from the awkward situation.

"Oh, no no no, I couldn't ask you to do that- it could be anywhere at this point so I don't think there's much sense in searching for it."

A thought suddenly occured to her now that she had decided to simply shed all sense of decency.

"I uh, could use a ride, however- I did not pack accordingly and my feet are rather sore from the trek I've been on."

"You, you want a ride? With us?" Tim stammered, incredulous at the statement.

"Oh, only if you don't mind of course, it's fine if you don't want to..."

"No, no, that would be rude to leave you out here like...this," Paul commented with resignation.

The older passenger began searching around the cab.

"Let's see if we have anything we can cover you with... "

"Oh, thank you, that's kind of you, but it's really not necessary- it's only a short drive to the cottage so I don't want to trouble you further by doing even more for me in the meantime. I've gone this far already so what's another few minutes."

"I uh, see, hmmm...there's not much space here..."

Paul broke in, his focus still looking around the cabin for anything he could use to cover up the naked girl outside with. Not seeing anything he changed tactics.

"Right, it's too cramped. Why don't I just get out and wait here, Tim can take you to the cottage and then come back and get me."

True to his words Paul opened the passenger door, careful to look anywhere but at Amy's chest as he sidestepped around her lithe body, opening the door wider for her.

The young female laughed at the absurdity.

"Oh no, I couldn't do that to you- here, I can just slide in the middle right here..."

Climbing up in the cab she sat in the middle of the bench seat, her bare legs bumping up again Tim. Paul scuffed at the dirt with his boot, not making move to follow her in.

"Well, I still think..."

"Oh just get in, I won't be more of a bother to you two than I already am so I don't want to waste even more of your time," she rebuked the older man still standing sheepishly outside.

Looking like the last thing he wanted to do was step into the cab the man finally agreed, deciding being rude and not listening was worse than the alternative. Gingerly moving up into the cab Paul tried his hardest to not touch the topless girl as he closed the door behind him, quickly squishing up against the door as much as possible once it was shut. The two men had bulkier, not fat by any means, but bulkier, frames so even with their squirming away from her they both still couldn't escape some form of contact with her bare skin.

Amy only sighed at their futile guesture, finding their embarrassment rather humorous at this point since she had shut down her emotions earlier on - at this point she was just going through the motions without any rational thought as it was the only way to proceed in this ridiculous scenario she found herself in. Any other day the thought of wearing only a small pair of panties while squished between two men would be beyond ridiculous, but today was not any other day so to hell with it all. Not bothering to attempt any cover-up she simply folded her hands in her lap, her bare breasts hanging out for all to see.

"Alright, to the cottage, please!"

The truck took off down the two track, the two men's eyes fixed on the road ahead so as to not see anything, or anyone, inside the cab. Turning the corner the front wheel dipped into a hole, causing the truck to bounce wildly. Amy lurched forward as there was no seat belt, but an arm quickly jutted out from Tim to hold her back.

It was only when the truck settled down that she became aware that the man's hand had inadvertently grabbed her left breast to keep her from crashing forward. The hand jerked back as what had happened dawned on it's owner as well.

"Oh, oh no, I'm so sorry, I was just trying to hold you back from hitting the windshield and..."

Amy only laughed.

"It's fine Tim, thanks for the assistance."

Another bump on the road a moment later caused the young female to lurch again, and reflexively the old man's hand shot out once more but stopped just shy of contact with her wildly bouncing chest.

"Sorry, sorry, this dang road got beat up after the last rain season..."

Reaching out Amy simply grabbed the man's hand, guiding it to just above her breasts on her upper chest where she let it settle.

"I appreciate you keeping me safe, Tim."

Tim simply grunted as he continued to drive, deciding the safest route to take at the moment was to not aknowledge anything either way.

Hard as he tried not to, any big bump in the road caused the driver's hand to slide down Amy's body from the impact, and by the time the cottage popped into view the old man had inadvertently fondled the woman's breasts at least a dozen times. Contrary to what his red face from the encounter said he felt about it detached Amy wasn't concerned at all as she knew the man's only intent was to keep her from going through the windshield.

Pulling up to the cottage Tim quickly withdrew his arm as Paul opened the door to let her out as both men immediately broke all contact with the almost naked woman as soon as they could.

"Thanks for the ride! My feet truly appreciate it," Amy told them cheerfully as she hopped out of the truck.

Making no attempt to cover herself she headed towards her temporary home, looking forward to stretching out on the comfy couch and forget this crazy day ever happened. Knowing the two older men wanted to forget this event had ever happened she didn't turn around to wave as she knew that would only cause them more embarrassment - they probably wouldn't even notice as they'd be making sure to look anywhere but her general vicinity anyway.

Stepping into the cottage the tired female slipped off her sandals, leaving her clad in only her panties once more.

Hearing a commotion behind her she was surprised to see Tim and Paul shuffle in behind her and close the door.

"Are you going to be needing anything else from us, ma'am?" Tim asked sheepishly, still making every attempt to not stare at the exposed breasts he had been unintentionally fondling just moments ago.

"You sounded like you had a pretty stressful day and all so just wanted to make sure you didn't need anything from us or want us to pick something up from town for you, and since you left without saying anything we just thought..."

The topless girl was taken back for a moment as her only future-thinking thoughts had been on the comfortable couch. Their generosity was almost overwhelming.

"Oh, um,no, thank you, I think I'll be fine. Thank you both again so much for your assistance, I really appreciate all you've done."

12