Time Heals Wounds

Story Info
Time can help heal old wounds when it comes to love.
6.1k words
4.43
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LifeUser
LifeUser
73 Followers

This is a fictional story. I based it off a story I heard from an acquaintance.

Greg has always worked. He made flyers offering to do people's yard work or help with chores to make extra money.

Since he lived near a retirement community, he stayed busy. One elderly couple, Jack and Jane, wanted him to help repaint their house inside and out. That took up his whole summer. vacation.

During that time, they developed a great friendship. Jane had been an economics professor at the local university and Jack had been a business analyst. They gave Greg advice on how to invest his money so he could go to college. Jane also made the best pastries ever, so that was a huge bonus.

As the years went by their friendship was almost paternal. He was like the grandson they never had and they were the grandparents he never knew.

They only had one daughter and she left home when she turned 18 and never talked to them again. Greg could tell the pain in their hearts when he listened to them talk about her. She got addicted to hard drugs and when they tried to help, she got mad, packed her clothes, stole some stuff and left. Never even said good-bye.

On his 18th birthday they had a surprise party for him and his parents and some of the other elderly people that he did chores for were there. They had all pitched in and gave Greg a bank account that would help pay for his college degree and expenses. It was a dream come true as he had been saving and investing almost all the money he had been making so he could go to college. He could not thank them enough. His college was going to be paid for.

He enrolled in the local University and took economics and business law as his chosen fields and made time on weekends to visit his parents and Jack and Jane. They helped him with school assignments he struggled with and it made studying a lot easier.

In Greg's freshman year he met an outgoing girl, Michelle, studying in the library, that stayed friends with him through-out his college carrier. They dated a good bit during their years in school and he liked her a a lot, but she was too outgoing for him right now as he wanted to finish high in his class. They had no sex life together and she seemed to not show interest so he didn't pursue it. She looked real nice. She was a good 5'9", weighed about 135#, dark black hair, dark brown eyes and a very well proportioned body.

Finally, after 5 years he graduated Magna Cum Laude, and took a job offer with one of the largest Business Law firms in the State. The firm was only 15 miles away from his home and he started in two weeks. They would even help pay for his Master's degree.

Jack and Jane had a graduation dinner for him and wanted him to bring his lady friend. Greg had told them about her whenever they would ask if he was seeing someone. He brought Michelle and made the introductions. They commented on how she resembled their late daughter and let her know it was a pleasure to meet her finally.

"So, those are not your real grandparents?" Michelle asked after they left.

"No, I met them when I was 14. I did small jobs to make money and they paid me to help paint their entire house over the summer. We became great friends during that time and they taught me so much about life and helped me with schooling over these last 9 years."

"I never could settle down to make acquaintances like that. It must be nice to have a bond like that." she said quietly.

"Yeah, they mean a lot to me, I don't know where I would be without them. Even my parents have developed a bond with them. We became the family they didn't have."

"So, Greg, what are your plans for now? I know you don't start your new job for 12 more days, that gives you plenty of time to do something."

"Well, I haven't had much time to explore life very much and you are so out-going, I was hoping you could show me some of what I have been missing."

"My pleasure, and it will be yours also. I know just the place we can start and let you see what life has to offer. I hope you can handle it, LOL."

"I can handle anything, bring it on."

"We shall see." Michelle laughed. "Take me home so I can clean up, wash clothes and make arrangements."

Greg got a call from her late that evening and she told him to pick her up in the morning as they were heading to New Orleans for the Jazz Fest.

Michelle had some friends that owned a large house just across the river from New Orleans and when they arrived, a full-scale party was in full bloom. There were naked people everywhere.

A full figured beauty, totally naked ran up to Michelle and they hugged and gave each other a kiss. Greg, this is Sandra, Sandra this is Greg.

"Hey Cher, we been waiting on ya'll. Come on in, take the second room on the right upstairs then come join us. No clothes allowed." she sashayed away laughing.

"Michelle has a man," Greg heard her tell someone.

They unloaded their belongings in the large bedroom, showered and was about to go downstairs naked when Greg hesitated. It was the first time he got to see Michelle naked. She looked incredible naked and a little bit of stage fright set in.

"Come on whimp, I told you it would be fun," Michelle teased him. "You've never seen a naked lady?"

"Holy crap. I don't know about all this, and yes I've seen a few naked ladies, just never saw you naked until now." Greg told her back.

"Oh, don't worry, after a few drinks you won't care. Come on, loosen up and see what the evening brings. Put your eyes back in your head for now." She laughed as she spun around to give him an all-around view.

With that, Michelle grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door and pulled him downstairs.

She led him around and introduced him to people and got drinks. An hour later he was feeling loose and was enjoying all of the scenery.

Michelle decided he was ready for the big-time side of the party and brought him into a room full of naked people standing around a stage, cheering on the performers having sex on a bench.

"Holy shit, look at the size of that cock," Greg pointed at a guy onstage having sex with a lady.

Michelle laughed and spoke. "Dude, your cock is larger than his."

"Well, maybe, never paid my size much attention, I thought all cocks were big."

"No, large cocks are not the norm, look at all the people checking the size of your cock out,"

All of sudden, a girl came up, dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock.

Michelle let her enjoy his cock for a little while and said, "Hey Sherry, do me a favor and just edge him."

Sherry smiled and kept sucking until she could just start to feel his ass muscles tighten. Then she got up and walked away.

"Hey, no fair, I was about to finish off."

"That's what edging is, bring you to the edge of orgasm and stop, so when you do orgasm, it will be a larger amount for you to unload."

"Well, my balls don't like it," Greg retorted.

"Let's keep moving pansy."

Five minutes later a guy dropped in front of him and started sucking his cock. Greg was about to stop him and Michelle said, "Just enjoy it."

"We are edging him," Michelle told him.

He nodded and repeated the same performance as Sherry had.

Greg looked at Michelle, "How many times do I have to suffer like this?"

"One more time, then I will let you put on a show."

"Can't wait." Greg murmured.

Finally, after he got edged again, Michelle grabbed his hand and said, "Follow me."

She escorted him to the small stage that was now empty.

She scanned the room and found just the person she was looking for.

"Jena, can you come onstage please. I have a gift for you."

Jena came up smiling and starring at Greg's huge, hard cock, sticking out like a club. Greg noticed she was the one Sandra said something about a man to after they were introduced.

"I have a present for you, I know you just had a birthday and always talked about wanting a real big cock. Here it is. Happy Birthday."

"What? For me? Are you sure? Sandra said. " I thought...."

Michelle shook her head no and cut her off.

"Yep, for you. You have always been good to me and I want to return the favor. His name is Greg, tell him how you want that cock of his and let's see if he can fulfill your desires."

Jena told him, "First, I need to suck on that big cock, then I want you to spread my legs, raise them to my chest and fuck me hard, when you are ready to cum, pull out and shower me with cum then shove your cock in my mouth before you release it all so I can taste you."

Greg looked at Michelle questionably and she nodded, "She is for you, make her happy."

Greg felt a little confused but needed no second invitation. He stood over Jena while she sucked and slobbered all over his cock, then helped her lay back on the bench. He stood between her legs, raised her legs up until her knees touched her chest and started teasing her clit with his rock-hard cock.

"Damn man, Fuck me," Jena yelled at him.

People crowded around them and started urging him on.

"Yeah man, fuck that pussy, fuck it hard!"

"Shove it deep!"

All that urging had him pounding her as hard and deep as he could. Jena tightened up and squirted everywhere.

"Squirt Jena!" someone yelled.

"Hell yeah Baby!"

Then he felt it, he was about to unload a massive amount of spew, "You ready? I am about to blow."

Greg pulled out and a giant stream of cum erupted from his cock and across her breasts, as it did, he heard people clapping and yelling.

"Oh shit, look at that load."

"Give her a shower!"

Before the next stream shot out, he quickly moved up, pushed his cock in Jena's mouth and she pulled on his ass driving his cock further down her mouth, then a second stream shot down her throat.

"Suck, suck, suck," people were yelling.

He could see the outline of his cock in her throat and it turned him on so much he managed to release one more hard shot of cum. He could see her throat reacting trying to capture it all.

Greg and Jena got up and took a bow. People cheered and clapped.

"This is insane," Greg thought as he walked off the stage.

Michelle walked him to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink and a very short Asian girl came up to them.

She asked Michelle, "Will you let him do that to me? I have a fantasy to take such a big cock inside me."

Michelle replied, "Ask him, he has the cock."

Greg looked down and she looked like a minor.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"I just turned 19, I know I don't look it but I have plenty of ID to prove it. My name is Trinity, people call me Trinh."

"Are you sure you can handle a cock my size? I don't want to hurt you, well much." Greg joked.

"I don't know, the only time I have sex is with my boyfriend and his cock is not half the size of yours. But I have fantasies about being handled by a cock like yours."

"Give me time to recover and then we will go onstage and you can have a fantasy filled." Greg smiled.

Michelle looked at Greg and exclaimed, "For someone who was not sure of this, you seemed to have taken control."

"Yeah, this is crazier than I ever imagined. You sure you are ok with this?"

"Yeah, I did bring you for this. Enjoy." she dead-panned and walked over to Jena and started talking to her.

Greg just watched her walking off sensing something seemed off.

Ten minutes passed and Trinh dropped to her knees and was forcing herself down on his cock. She was gaging and slobbering everywhere but was determined she was going to swallow the entire cock. It was amazing to see. A tiny female trying to suck a large cock. People gathered round and urged her on.

"Deeper!"

"Come on, you can do it. Deeper."

Finally, she had all she could take and Greg was amazed she got a little over half of his cock inside her mouth and throat.

Tears rolling down her face, make-up dripping down her cheeks.

"Time to fuck you now," Greg told her.

He brought her to the bench onstage, pulled her legs apart and slowly slid his cock head just inside her super tight pussy.

"Oh God, it hurts. Don't stop, please go real slow, oh fuck don't' stop, STOP!"

His cock was not in halfway yet and he stopped.

He figured she had all she could take.

People were clapping, cheering urging her on.

It was nuts, this party.

Trinh was breathing hard, pain in her face and she pushed more of his cock in her tight pussy.

"Oh, shit it hurts so good," she cried out.

People cheered.

Greg moved in and out very slow and her orgasms were lubricating his cock in a flood. He kept getting a little bit deeper every other stroke and she was breathing heavily.

"You want me to stop?" he said in her ear.

"No, don't stop, it hurts likes crazy but it also feels as great as it possibly could."

He kept going and finally his cock could not go inside her tight pussy any further.

Sweat and tears were rolling off of Trinh but she would not let go and pull off my cock.

"Please fuck me slow, make me cum," she whimpered.

He fucked her in slow, short strokes and kept lengthening them as he went until he would bottom out Trinh was screaming and fucking him back and the crowd was going nuts.

"Fuck her!"

"Fuck that fine little pussy."

Trinh was panting hard and he felt her little body tighten up and then started to spasm.

"Oh FUCK... I am Cumming. Don't stop."

Trinh let loose and squirted juice all over me and kept screaming, "YES, YES, YES."

Greg yelled, "Where do you want me to cum baby?"

"Cum for me like you did Jena," she panted.

He pulled her legs up until her knees reached her chest and fucked her deep as she could take it. When he felt ready to cum he pulled out of her pussy, shot a huge load all over her, then slid up and pushed his cock in her opened mouth as much as he could until he finished orgasming.

"Swallow, swallow, swallow," was the chant.

Trinh let some slide out her mouth but she swallowed almost all of it.

He helped her, up, and we took a bow, and the people cheered.

She thanked him for fulfilling a fantasy and then she just dropped to the floor.

He bent over worried and she was smiling up and asked if he could help her off the stage, so he brought her to the couch to sit down.

"Oh my God, I thought I was going to die from orgasm," she laughed weakly. "I may not be able to walk for a few days. Thank you so much for fulfilling a fantasy."

Michelle met us near the couch and brought us some Power-Aide, "You will need it."

"Greg, I am going upstairs. I am finished for the night, You can stay."

"No, I am finished also, and I am here with you."

We gave our ado's, left the party and went upstairs, showered clean and climbed in bed.

"What a party," he said.

"You seemed to enjoy it. Tomorrow is going to be a long hot day."

Greg fell asleep quick, Michelle lay there for a while thinking before she fell asleep.

Saturday had a full line up at the Jazz Fest of the artist they wanted to see. They stayed all day and into the evening until the last band finished playing then strolled around the French Quarters.

They were not disappointed at all. it had been a long great day.

Sunday morning they headed back home and stopped at Michelle's house first. Greg stayed for a while and they just sat on the sofa just talking quietly.

"I was an orphan," Michelle all of sudden said. "My mother couldn't' take care of me and before I died of malnutrition the State came in and took me away from her. I was only 1 so I never knew who she was. I was placed in a few homes and was put back in a State-run facility for 3 years until I turned 18 because I got caught stealing and ran away from the last people I got placed with. Apparently, my so-called mother had asked to be notified when I turned 18 so she could reach out to me and they agreed. She died before I turned 18 and when I was released from the Home I was given a box containing a short letter, a college scholarship she somehow acquired for me, a few old pictures of her and two old rings.

The letter basically read, "I was a shit for a mom and you would have died if the State hadn't taken you. Here is everything I have left in life, good-bye, sorry I was a junkie and never knew you. My prayer is that you use the scholarship and become a better person than I was."

After a few moments of silence, Michelle got up and said, "Well enough of the sob story, we have more time until you report to work, want to try another adventure?"

"Is it going to be as wild as the last one?"

"Well, it might turn out to be just like the one I took you to in New Orleans. Same type crowd in a way, I think you can handle it from what I've seen."

Michelle made a phone call and she said, "We leave Wednesday morning for your next adventure."

Wednesday morning Greg picked her up and they drove 5 hours to a small unincorporated town called Exploit.

"What a name for a town." Greg observed.

"Yeah, a friends dad and his friends bought all this land and started a town because they hated the Government and wanted to be free of it.

All the roads were gravel and there were 4 stores in the town square with a large building in the center of it. They were all wooden structures but they had been well maintained.

"Here we are, park over there behind the food store we will walk from there."

They parked, got out and walked to the building in the center of town.

Michelle explained, "This is the town hall combo guest house. It has 4 guest rooms, and a large kitchen. The rest of the area is used for meetings and parties. We have use of one of the rooms and are invited to a party tonight at a friends house."

"How did you meet these people?" Greg asked.

"Actually, I met them at the University, along with my friends in New Orleans. Some graduated some dropped out, but what we had in common was sex and wild parties."

"I haven't seen you dating any other guys since we met, did you quit dating and just decided I needed to experience something new?"

Michelle got quiet and said, "I will be honest with you, In the State Home, everyone I lived with was female. I had a few friends and you met two already., Sandra and Jena, you will meet the other tonight, Brenda. She was a few years older than us and was like our room mom. As far as dating, I haven't found a man I liked enough, yet. You were safe enough and didn't try to swoon me. Plus, you were such a study geek you had no clue what a good party was. LOL."

"Well, thanks for the compliment, glad I did something right. I like you also." And with that he smacked her ass.

"Oh, promises, promises, be careful." Michelle smiled. "Come on, I'll take you to eat, it's all vegetarian but good vegetarian."

Michelle ordered two fruit drinks with protein salads and they went and sat under a huge oak tree and ate dinner.

"John said the party will be at his house, its just down the road, nobody drives unless it is pouring down rain so we will walk it. Give us time to let our food settle also."

They finished eating and walked to John's house. It didn't look like a house, more like a barn, but was really nice.

They were greeted at the door by a large guy with a big smile.

"John, this is Greg and vice versa, thanks for having us."

"You're always welcome, you know that. Come in, the party is starting. Go clean up and prep."

"Prep? What does that mean?" Greg asked.

"It means, clean up and get naked. It's the official party outfit."

"Oh, strange friends you have, but fun so far."

They "prepped" and went into the party room, it was pretty much the same atmosphere as New Orleans, a food and drink room and a gathering area with a stage with a bench on it. The inside looked amazing.

Greg thought he sensed a bit of uneasiness from Michelle but after watching her laugh with a female friend and walk off with her, he pushed it out of his mind and continued to mingle.

LifeUser
LifeUser
73 Followers
12