Time Machine, Sex Machine Pt. 02

Story Info
Marilyn Chambers, Farrah and an unexpectedly romantic ending.
4.2k words
4.5
4.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So who next, Tim?" The professor stood next to his time machine.

I thought for a moment. "Marilyn Chambers." I'd watched her movies on the internet for years.

"Hmm." The prof smirked. "Your tastes are decidedly retro."

"Hey, you're the one who fucked Cleopatra."

"And Catherine the Great. Those rumors about horses were all bullshit. She was-fantastic. All right, into the machine you go. Have fun."

* * *

I stood in front of a large mansion on a warm, sunny day. A camera hung over my shoulder. I pushed the doorbell.

Almost instantly the door swung open. A tall woman, not Marilyn Chambers, stared out at me. She was hot, though, in tight slacks and a long jacket over a blue shirt. "Oh, good, you're right on time."

She pulled me inside. The inner hall was filled with paintings and sculptures-beautiful nude women and muscular nude men, horses, centaurs, and naked fairies. I followed her into the kitchen. A door looked out onto a deck, with a swimming pool beyond.

"Uh, I'm Tim?" I was confused, partly because of the time travel effect, and partly because I thought I recognized the house from one of Marilyn's movies. "I'm here to interview Ms. Chambers for an article-"

"Take off your clothes." The woman crossed her arms. "I'm Edwina. I'm the director. Our actor is chickening out on us, and if we don't get this one scene shot today, we're over budget. Can you help me out here? You'll get a good interview out of it. I promise." She smiled and licked her lips.

"Uh, sure." I never knew what was going to happen in these time travel scenarios. I usually just had to go with it. So I set my camera on the kitchen table and started pulling off my clothes.

When I was naked, Edwina looked me up and down. "Not bad." She stepped forward and took my cock in her fingers, rubbing it lightly. "Very good."

Then she turned. "Marilyn!"

The deck door opened. Marilyn Chambers walked in.

Just like I remembered her-blonde hair, long legs, a slender body, and a little curl of her lips when she smiled. She wore a long silk robe with a red bikini underneath.

Like Edwina, she looked me up and down. "Hi. I'm Marilyn."

"Uh, Tim." I held out my hand. "I've enjoyed all your flicks."

She squeezed my hand. "Are you ready to be in one?"

Was this going to show up in future history? I didn't care. I glanced from her to Edwina, then back again. "Yes, ma'am."

Marilyn laughed. She kissed my lips, then reached down to stroke my cock. It got hard. Harder.

"Okay." She giggled. "Let's do this."

Edwina had me get dressed again. She led me out across to the deck and down the steps to the swimming pool. Marilyn leaned back in a chair.

Two guys with cameras waited. "We're going to have to do this soon, before we lose the light," one of them said.

"We're ready." Edwina put a hand on my shoulder. "Okay, this should be easy. You're a reporter doing an interview with Marilyn. Ask about her career, about her new movie, and then get ready to fuck her. Can you do that?"

I glanced across the pool. Marilyn winked at me.

I nodded. "Sure."

The cameramen leaned back, hoisting their gear on their shoulders. "Okay. Rolling!"

"Go ahead." Edwina nudged me.

I walked around the pool. "Hi! Ms. Chambers? I'm Tim, I'm here to interview you."

She sat up in her chair and tilted her sunglasses. "Hi, Tim. You're cute."

"Uh . . . you too." I had to ignore the cameras as my shoulders. But the sight of Marilyn's firm tits in her bikini helped. "A few questions?"

She smiled. "Anything."

I tried to think. "What would you say is your best movie?"

"Hmm." Marilyn closed her eyes. "The Green Door."

I'd watched it a bunch of times. Nowadays it made me uncomfortable, although Marilyn was hot all the way through it. "Was it fun to do?"

"Parts of it, yeah." She started stroking her pussy through her bikini bottom. A camera zoomed in. "That big black guy . . . and all those girls . . ." She sighed. "It's better now. I can control what I do. And who I do it with."

She opened her eyes and gazed up at my face. "What about you, Tim? What do you like?"

I looked down at her body. "You're hot."

Marilyn nodded. "Yeah. Why don't we have some fun?"

She leaned forward to untie her bikini. The cameraman bent down as her tits spilled forward.

The other camera focused on me. I tried not to look too shy as I pulled my shirt off again and pushed my jeans down.

Fortunately the sight of Marilyn's bare tits, and her legs as she pulled her bottom down, got my cock hard right away. I knelt between her legs and kissed her on the lips. Our tongues tangled, and she ran a hand over my shoulders.

"Don't come too fast," she whispered so no one could hear her. She started rubbing my back. "Just suck my tits, then lick my pussy. Then fuck me."

"Okay." I kissed her again, then moved down, trying to forget about the cameras watching us.

Her nipples were hard. I sucked them, one and then the other, and Marilyn moaned softly as my tongue tickled her nipples.

Then I slid my tongue down her body, across her flat stomach, to her snatch. A little bit of bush in a blonde triangle. I flicked my tongue forward.

"Mmm . . ." Marilyn murmured. I glanced up and saw her lips curl. Her pussy was hot, salty, pulsing. She wrapped her legs around my neck and squirmed as I licked her.

"Oh," she moaned. "Oh yes, oh yeah, oh yes . . ."

Her hips shuddered. She clutched my shoulders. Her pussy shook. I figured she was probably faking for the camera, but I didn't care. I plunged my face between her thighs and kept lapping at her pussy and her clit.

"Get down into the water." Edwina sounded like she was miles away. "Keep going."

Marilyn and I locked our arms around each other's shoulders, and I managed to step back, carrying her down the three short steps into the warm pool. I set her down against the edge and stepped back.

My cock was throbbing. Marilyn grinned at it. One of the cameras zoomed in on me, the other one on Marilyn's pussy.

Then I grabbed her knees and pushed them apart. The water rushed around us. I leaned forward, one hand on my cock and the other one on her thigh, and pushed my way inside her.

"Oh!" Marilyn yelped. "Okay, yes, okay, yes, yes . . ." She grabbed the back of my neck as I slid my cock deep into her slit.

"Nice." Edwina was behind us. "Get in on Marilyn's boobs. Get in on her face. Go ahead, Tim, you're doing great."

I wanted to yell at her to shut up. But Marilyn pulled my face up and kissed me, hard. "Keep doing it, Tim. This is good. This is . . . good."

I started thrusting as slowly as I could. Marilyn stroked my shoulders, and I kissed her nipples. The water up to my hips was warm. Her pussy was hot.

I forgot about Edwina and the camera guys. All I cared about was fucking Marilyn Chambers. The pussy I'd dreamed about.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm." Her lips curled. "Nice, Tim, nice. Keep it up. Keep it hard. This is going to be so good."

"Yeah," I murmured. My cock was hammering. "You're the greatest."

"Aww . . ." She giggled. "You're pretty good yourself. Oh, oh, oh . . ."

I managed to keep it going for four or five minutes. Every second was ecstasy. I figured I could keep going all day until Edwina's voice cut through everything. "Okay, you can come now. Both of you. Marilyn first."

"Ah!" Marilyn shot up in the water, pulling my cock out of her pussy. She leaned on the edge of the pool and fingered her clit, her naked body squirming. "Yes, yes! Yes!"

I watched her cum—or pretend to cum, anyway. It was pretty convincing.

Edwina patted my shoulder. "Your turn."

Oh, right. The money shot. I lurched up, my cock close to bursting, and grasped my shaft, jerking hard.

Then Marilyn sat up with a smile and grabbed my cock. She pointed it at her chest and ran her hand back and forth.

My dick was slick with her juices as she rubbed my dick. I came, spurting my cum all over her tits. "Uh, uh, uh . . ." My legs shook. "Uhh . . ."

Everyone was silent.

"Good." Edwina sat in a deck chair. "We did it before we lost the sun."

I knelt in the pool, gasping. Marilyn stood up, then jumped into the water.

I sank back, staring at the sky. Marilyn swam around me once, then tiptoed at the bottom of the pool to grab my shoulder. "That was nice, Tim."

"Th-thanks." I rolled over and stood up to wrap my arms around her. "I mean, I know you didn't-you were just acting, but . . ."

"Don't worry." She kissed me. "It was nice."

* * *

I was back. The prof grinned at me. "That looked like fun."

"Yeah." I stood up. "Wait—was that Insatiable? It looked like the same pool . . ."

He turned to his computer and fired up the Internet. "Let's see. Let's see."

We fast-forwarded through the movie, looking for me. Did I change porn history?

But no. They'd apparently replaced me with the lesbian scene. Which I had to admit was probably hotter. Oh well.

"So," the prof smiled. "Another go?"

"Let me think." As much as I'd cum, these adventures through space and time were only making me hornier. Maybe that was a side effect of the time travel? I didn't care.

I tried to think.

A young Suzanne Summers? No, she was still alive. The prof had warned me about that. Carrie Fisher in her slave-girl outfit? Maybe.

No. I smiled. "Farrah Fawcett."

"All right." He flipped some switches. "Get in there, Tim."

* * *

I stood in front of a trailer on a Hollywood lot. The door had a small sign: FF.

I looked around. Behind me, another trailer had a sign that said KJ. Next to it, a third trailer's sign read JS.

I was in the right place.

I had a camera again. I mounted two wooden steps to the FF trailer and knocked.

The door burst open, almost shoving me down the steps. "What?"

It was Farrah. In a robe, her bushy hair cascading down over her shoulders.

"Uh, I'm Tim? I'm supposed to do an interview?"

"Goddamn it." Farrah stepped back. "Nancy? Am I supposed to have an interview right now? I've got a scene to shoot in ten minutes!"

A short woman behind her held a phone in her hand. The phone was an old-fashioned model, with a rotary dial and a curly cord. Nancy was in her 20s, in cutoffs shorts and a tight blouse. "Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Okay."

Nancy hung up. "The scene's been rescheduled. Two hours. Some problem with the lighting."

"Goddamn it. Now we'll be working late again." She looked at me. "All right. You might as well come in."

The trailer was roomy. A makeup table on one side, a couch on the other, a sink and restroom at one end and a table with chairs bolted to the floor.

"Okay, Nancy, you can take a break." Farrah sank onto the couch. "Tim-that was your name right? Tim?"

"Tim." I set the camera on the makeup table. "This all must be stressful for you."

"Tell me about it. No, wait, that was off the record." Farrah stretched her arms, then leaned over to grab a bottle of wine next to the couch. "So is this."

"No problem." I watched as she poured the wine into a plastic cup. "What's the hardest part? On the record."

"The waiting. And then all of a sudden you've got to be perfect. And everyone leering at you like you're a piece of meat-no, wait, that's off the record too. Just the waiting. Kate and Jackie are fine. Oh, fuck." She crossed her legs, letting the bottom part of her robe fall open. "You want some wine? Tim, right?"

"Yeah." I took a cup. "Mind if I sit down?"

I perched on the couch. Not right next to her, but not too far away. I sipped the wine.

Farrah sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm just not in the mood for an interview today. Maybe we can reschedule?"

"No problem." I shrugged. "Can I help you with anything?"

She looked over, flicking her bushy hair with a finger. "What do you mean?"

Oops. "I just meant-if you'd like to talk, or . . . whatever?"

She refilled her cup. "You know what I'd like to do, Tim?"

"Uh, what?"

Farrah took a long gulp. Then she leaned back and untied her robe.

Underneath she wore red shorts and a blue T-shirt. No bra.

"Lee's a hammer in the hammock. But it's not working out. And I haven't been laid in weeks. Can I trust you, Tom? I mean, Tim?"

"S-sure." I smiled. "Totally."

Farrah pulled her shorts down, revealing a neatly shaved pussy. Then she sat forward and pulled her T-shirt up around her shoulders.

"Just be careful of my hair." She grinned, flashing her famous white teeth as she tossed the T-shirt over onto the makeup table. "They'll get mad if they have to do it again."

I gulped. Farrah Fawcett, her tanned body naked. My cock was throbbing before. Now it threatened to break through my jeans . . . until Farrah started unbuckling my belt.

"Okay." I yanked my T-shirt off. Farrah yanked my zipper down.

"Ohh . . . nice." She leaned down to lick my shaft.

"Oh yeah." I reached for her tits. Squeezed them, pinched her nipples. Farrah shivered.

Farrah took my cock deep, her throat pulsing. I bit my lip, trying to hold back, but maybe the time machine had given me extra stamina after all these journeys. Farrah sucked me, stroking my balls, until she had to come up for air. "Wow, Tim. I can't wait for this."

I pushed her back on the couch and settled down to suck at her boobs. The same boobs in all those posters back in the 1970s, but now they were mine. I licked and sucked her nipples, then slowly moved down her body until I was between her sleek and sexy thighs.

"Mmm," Farrah moaned. "Very nice. Keep going."

I licked at her pussy and her clit. She grasped my shoulder, moaning, and then with an explosive grunt she came right in my face. "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Yes!"

I stroked her legs. Then I reared up, my cock hard as a rock. "Is it okay?"

"Oh fuck, yeah!" Farrah laughed. "Give it to me, Tim! Right now! Right-"

I slammed my prick into her pussy. Farrah yelped, and I gasped as my shaft shuddered inside her. Oh yes. Oh yes, yes, yes . . .

Farrah lifted her legs and clamped them around my hips, grunting with each hard thrust of my cock. I leaned down to lick at her ears, her neck, and then her tits as my cock surged back and forth, in and out, over and over.

"Oh," Farrah sighed as my cock plunged deep into her pussy. "Oh!"

I came, spurting my cum inside her. Her hips shuddered and she clutched my arms. "Ah," she murmured. "That's good. That's good . . ."

The door opened. It was Nancy. "Farrah? They got the lights fixed, so the scene's back on. They want you on the set in ten minutes-oh." She gazed at our naked bodies tangled on the couch.

"Damn it." Farrah kissed my cheek. "Sorry. Got to go to work."

"Sure." I rolled around, looking for my jeans. But in a moment Farrah was dressed in her red shorts and blue T-shirt. She rolled a hairbrush over her famous mane. "Ready." She winked at me as she headed to the door. "'Bye Tim. It was nice."

I expected to go right back to the time machine again. But instead Nancy closed the door and walked up to me as I was still pulling at my belt. "So. You got to fuck her."

"Uh . . ." What could I say? "She's Farrah."

"So what am I? Chopped liver?" She cocked a hand on her hip.

Nancy was short, with curly black hair. In cutoff shorts and big boobs in a tight blouse. "Uh, no. You're hot. Really."

"Shut up." She unbuttoned her blouse, exposing a flimsy pink bra. "Farrah will be gone for an hour. Maybe two." She pushed her shorts down. Her panties were pink, too. "What do you think, stud?"

"Oh." I gulped. "Okay. Let me . . ."

In a moment we were both naked again. Nancy was on top of me, guiding my cock inside her slit. I reached up for her tits, hoping the time machine wouldn't pull me out too soon.

"Mmm . . ." Nancy moaned as she sank down on my cock. I squeezed her boobs, my prick pulsing inside her.

"Farrah gets all the hot guys," she panted. "The actors, the guest stars . . . I saw her in a three-way with Jackie once. I always get her leftovers. Oh fuck, that's good!"

I pushed my hips up to drive harder into her. "Yeah. Yeah . . ."

Her boobs shook over me. I slipped my hands down to grip her ass. Nancy grunted, rocking back and forth on my cock.

I dug a finger into her asshole. She yelped, then reared back, groaning. "Yes, yes, yes!"

My cock was hard, but all I could do was stare up at her shaking boobs. I slapped her ass as she shook on top of me.

"Oh," Nancy moaned, her naked body trembling on top of me. "Oh!" She leaned down to kiss me. I kissed her hard, squeezing her butt, and then I came.

"Mmm," Nancy sighed. She rolled off of me, my cum dripping from her pussy. "That was nice. But you'd better get out of here before Farrah comes back."

"Y-yeah." I looked for my jeans. "Uh, thanks."

She zipped up her shorts. "Don't ever tell anyone about this."

I smirked. "Of course not."

* * *

I sat on the floor, gasping. The prof smiled. "Ready for more?"

"I don't know." I felt close to exhaustion. But my cock was still squirming. A little. I tried to think.

Someone dead, so I wouldn't screw up the timeline. Not Brooke Shields, damn it. Not Susan Sarandon, even though she had great tits. I tried to think.

Maybe

Maybe

Maybe

"Anna," I murmured. "Her name was Anna."

"Who?" The prof frowned.

"She was my girlfriend. In college. Don't worry, she's . . . not alive now." I stood up. "Can you find her?"

He tapped at his computer. "Here she is. Do you really want to go there?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

* * *

I knocked at her door.

No answer. Was she in her room? Maybe at class? It was the middle of the afternoon. Or just not answering? I knocked again.

"What?" The door lurched open. "I was just taking a nap! I was-Tim? What the fuck?"

It was Anna. Young and blonde, in a short T-shirt and panties. Nice boobs, blue eyes . . . long thin legs.

"Hi, Anna." I didn't try to come in. I just looked at her.

She glared back at me. "What do you want?"

I shrugged. "Just . . . I'm sorry."

She blinked. Apparently when I go back in time I'm young again. She must have seen me as the 22-year-old jerk I was right before I broke up with her, right before . . .

Anna stepped back, confused. "What are you doing? You dumped me, you asshole! Get out of here!"

"I'll go." I held up my hands. "It's just-I'm trying to fix something. It may not work, but . . ."

I leaned forward and kissed her. She didn't push me away.

But I stepped back. "Take care of yourself, Anna. Please. I'll . . . come back for you someday. If this works. You can slap me again when I do. Just don't . . . please don't . . ."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Anna laughed. "You think you're so important to me? Fuck you, Tim! Get the fuck out of here!"

"Hey, Anna?" A male voice behind her. "You need help?"

"I'm fine!" She stomped a foot. "I'm fine! Just give me a minute!"

"Sorry." I stepped back. "I'll leave now. Just-I'm sorry for everything."

She sagged. "It's okay, Tim. Just go home."

I nodded. "Yeah. Just-don't take the pills."

"What?" She stepped back. "I need those to sleep."

"Don't take them." I grabbed her hand for a moment, then let her go. "Just-have a good life. Okay?"

Anna stared at me, angry and confused. Then suddenly she leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. "Okay, Tim. Just go now. Please?"

I smiled. "Good seeing you again."

* * *

When I got back the prof was scrambling at his computer. "You idiot! You changed things! You might have screwed up the whole space-time continuum!"

I staggered to my feet. "You mean-Anna's still alive? She didn't-"

"This shouldn't be possible! I'm shutting everything down!" He hit switches on the time machine, and in a moment everything went dark. Then he went back to his computer keyboard, jabbing fingers at the keys. "What did you do?"

"I tried to save her." I grabbed his shoulder. "Did it work?"

"This is going to take a long time to process." He wiped his forehead. "I invented this for sex, not to save everyone who's ever died! I wanted to fuck Eleanor Roosevelt!"

12