Time Never Waits Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was happy here. Off to the truck terminal site. It was all but complete. They were putting the final equipment in the offices, maintenance shops and fuel islands. I had ordered a biofuel processing plant, and I went to it. I had drawn up plans for what I wanted. The contractor that built the system for me was amazed at the plans I had provided. About like the reverse osmosis desalination plant I had designed for them to build.

It appeared ready to plug in and turn on. The storage tanks were installed. Everything. Now I just need vegetable oil. Lots of it. I had Sabrina contacting chip and snack manufacturers nationwide. I was offering twenty five percent above their current customers. I had been receiving acceptance letters across the board. We're talking millions of gallons of vegetable oil to be processed. After my program was in motion, I'd be fueling my entire fleet. Even with the additional maintenance costs, I'd be saving millions per year in fuel costs. With zero dependency on diesel suppliers.

In fact, with my land buying, I'll be the largest individual grain producer in the world. I'll be producing and selling the vegetable oil i'm buying back for pennies on the dollar, and turning a massive profit on both ends, all the while, producing all the fuel my fleet could ever hope to need. My solar program will provide profit in much the same way. I'll invest in tooling to manufacture the solar systems I require. Then produce and sell systems to the public. This will provide an investment free profit due to the millions in savings on electricity costs.

I'll also turn a massive profit on solar storage batteries. In 2022, a battery design I studied will be perfect. It's manufactured from molten sea salt, or sodium-sulphur. I'll have access to all the sea salt i need from desalination. These batteries, with my electrode design, will have four times the storage capacity of lithium batteries, and will last many times longer.

Soon, my facilities will be solar powered with back up generators running on, you guessed it, biodiesel.

I wanted to be as far removed from dependence on any other supplier outside my network as possible.

My main supply issue will be lube oil. My plan there will be to utilize full synthetic engine oil. Then reclaim and refine all used oil in my shops.

I just need to eliminate as many points of contact as possible. Y'all know what I'm talking about. Anybody that's ever dealt with call center customer service will agree with me.

My supply chain will be staffed by people that are well paid, with comprehensive benefit packages.

Yearly 30 days of paid vacation. Paid full coverage medical insurance. Free on site professional day care. Night care, too, for night shift employees. Free vehicle repairs in company shops. Free loaner cars while yours is being repaired. Free professional legal department available to all employees.

So long as you're not out mass murdering, shit like that.

Company paid college and trade school tuition.

Free hunting and fishing on company ranches. As well as access to company lodges for family vacations.

Along with that comes personal accountability. You fuck up. There will be no convenient 800 number to insulate you with a so-called 'customer service' buffer. I'm giving 100 percent. I expect 100 percent in return. No excuses. No exceptions.

Everything looks good.

I started to go find Mark, but figured he was busy enough. Back home it is. I left word for him with his secretary at his trailer for him to come see me. I needed to get my microprocessor plant moving.

Speaking of which, I'll need trained people to staff that, and seeing as how I'm the only person alive right now with the knowledge on how to produce them at the generational level I require, well, that has its own set of problems.

Arriving back at the ranch, I drove on past the house to see the progress. I saw the men working. Moving dirt, loading it in a steady stream of trucks to be hauled away. There were men laying out metal for the hangar. Another crew was rolling asphalt on the runway surface. It won't be long now.

I was thinking about the plane I had bought. It will be helpful with interstate travel, but for more localized and regional travel, I figure a helicopter would be more convenient. So, I'll hunt up a helicopter.

Satisfied, I went on back to the house, changed clothes, and hunted Sharon. I hadn't seen her or her child since my re-awakening.

I went to her room. Nothing. So, I went on back to the courtyard. Sara was at the bar reading a magazine. When I walked out, she came over to me. Her pregnant belly swollen.

"Where's Sharon?"

"Angela gave her some time off."

I nodded.

"I think it's time for you to stop working."

She looked at me with a look of concern, if not outward fear, in her dark eyes.

"Sir, I need to work, I need the money."

"Look, I didn't say I was firing you, I'm putting you on maternity leave. I'm still covering your expenses. In fact, I'm hiring you a live in caretaker. You've been going to the doctor for regular checkups, right?"

She nodded.

"I've been paying for those, too. What makes you think I'm not going to continue to take care of you?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's just the way you said it, I guess."

"Well, quit worrying. I've got you covered. I'm hiring a replacement for you out here. I'm covering your bills. We'll find you a good housekeeper. If you want a midwife for home delivery, we'll take care of that. Where's your family? Mother, father?"

"They're in Mexico."

"Do you have a good relationship with them?"

"Oh yes! Very much so."

"Do you want them here for the birth?"

"Oh, I would love that, but my papa works long hours. They couldn't afford for him to take off.'

"What does he do?"

"He works for a tequila distillery doing something, I'm not sure exactly. I know he started out harvesting agave for them a long time ago."

"Well, find out if they want to come. If so, I'll take care of it. "

"You'll do that for us?"

"Of course, just get with Sabrina and work it out."

"Oh, thank you so much! That will make them so happy!"

"Where's Consuela and Mary?"

"Inside cooking I think. You want me to go get them?"

"No, you go on home. Start planning for everything. Find a housekeeper you can get along with. Then find out what it'll take to get your parents up here."

After she left, I looked around, thinking about my plans to redo the courtyard. I also want an intercom system installed.

I went to Sabrina's room. She was laying on the bed reading through a file. She sat up when I came in.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I want an intercom system installed tomorrow. I'm ready to remodel the courtyard. And I want a helicopter."

"Ok, what kind of helicopter?"

"Something big enough to carry a bunch of us."

"Ok, hang on"

She made a call and talked to a guy for a couple minutes and wrote something down.

"He's got a Bell 206 Jet Ranger. Holds two crew and 4 passengers. This years model. A 1980. Like new. Owner needs to get rid of it quick."

"I take it you know this guy?"

"Yes, I've dealt with him before. Never had a problem. You pay the asking price, he'll deliver it tomorrow full of gas."

"Go ahead."

I started out and hesitated.

"Did you really suck my dick?"

She licked her lips and nodded. I just left. I'm not going there with her right now.

I went to the kitchen. Consuela was in there cooking up a pot of Menudo. Let me tell you what, that stuff is good. Mary was making tortillas. As soon as they saw me, Consuela ladled up a big bowl of Menudo. Then addad a handfull of chopped jalepeno's, onion, and cilantro. With a plate of sliced tomato and avacado on the side. Mary set on a pile of fresh corn tortillas. Topped off with a glass of sweet tea.

I went out to the courtyard, sat down, and dug in.

Sabrina came out with Marilyn in tow. I glanced at my watch. It was 1442. They came and sat down.

I looked at Sabrina.

"Well?"

"It's done. I called Dave. He's taking care of it. He also wants to come out tonight with Margie and Patricia. I think Dotties coming, too."

I nodded. Then dipped a rolled up tortilla in the Menudo.

Marilyn started speaking.

"Travis, I want to apologize for the other night."

I nodded and chewed the bite.

"Well, I'm not without fault. So, I'm offering my apologizes, as well. So, Marilyn, what can I do for you?"

"My company."

"Ok, what about it?"

"Do you still want it?"

I shook my head, "No, I have no use for it actually."

"But, I thought we had an agreement for three million."

"We did, but as in all things business related, circumstances change."

"But, I've already told everybody I've sold it."

I nodded. "I see. What would you have me do about that?"

"You agreed to buy it. I expect you to honor that."

"Ok, let me have the signed agreement and I'll honor what it says."

"We don't have a written agreement."

"Ok, then we don't have an agreement."

"So, you're not going to honor our discussion? You said you would pay me three million and give me a job."

"Yes I did. But, I changed my mind. I am free to do that, aren't I?"

"I need to close this deal."

"Ok, then make it worth my while. You want three million, right?"

"Yes, that's what I need."

"We discussed a buyout, but circumstances have changed as they sometimes do. It's no longer in my best interest from a business perspective to go through with it. In other words, your company is worth roughly five hundred thousand at best. You don't have enough commercial contracts on line to cover the three million. So, what are you offering me in return for an investment of that scale?"

"Well, couldn't you develop the additional income for the company?"

"Wait, you want me to pay you a premium of two point five million over net value for your company. Then spend time, resources and money growing that company to potentially reach the valuation I bought it for? Why would you even think I'm that stupid?"

I saw fear and panic in her eyes. An idea occured to me.

"I'll tell you what I'll do. Did you bring the deed to the land your building sits on?"

She shook her head. "No."

"Ok, well, answer me this then. How much have you mortgaged it for, and how far behind are you on payments?"

You would have thought I dumped a bucket of ice water on her.

"How do you know about that?!"

"I didn't. Until now, that is. Ok, in all fairness, I guessed. You're too desperate. I figured that one of two possibilities exist here. Either you borrowed money against it. Or, you have another agreement that depends on this sale to fund your obligations. I'm leaning towards a combination of both. So, quit trying to play me and either tell me the truth, or this meetings over. I offered you thirty minutes. That's already gone and I've got shit to do."

She drew a deep breath, "I did mortgage it. Heavily. I was planning a big expansion. Needed new equipment and vehicles. Had some government contracts pending, as well as contracrs pending on some commercial accounts. I had to show the potential clients I was serious. So I worked up a loan plan on contracts that don't exist yet. Now..."

I cut her off.

"Now the bill is due and you wasted the loan money building an image instead of actually purchasing assets and you need me to pay off your outstanding debt or they take your company."

She nodded. "Yeah."

"So, I buy you out. Eat your debt. Invest in a future potential that no longer exists. Just to save you from the consequences of your own choices. What's the upside for me here? I mean, I could start a company just like yours for ten cents on the dollar, with none of the problems you've created here. Why should I bail you out?"

"I don't know. I have nothing beyond my company as it sits to offer."

"Sabrina!"

She came over.

"I'm buying her debt out at three million. Make sure the money goes to the creditors."

She nodded and left.

"Ok, Marilyn, now you owe me three million plus intrest. In other words, I own your ass now until you pay it off. I'll keep you on in charge of it. When I call, you come. You let me down, I'm calling in that debt. I promise you, you do not want to test my patience here."

I went back to my meal. Why can't people resist the urge to lie and deceive? Always wanting the reward with none of the cost. None of the sacrifice. I'm here today because I dared to dream. Then I sacrificed. For thirty odd years. I slaved and worked. Researched and studied. While everybody else was living it up. Amassing debt to live a lie. Always looking down on me because I refused to go along with their idea of what life should be. Now it's my turn to live it up. Except, I'm not wasting it all on bullshit. I'm building something here. Something generational. Why did I just bail her ass out? I don't know. She really has nothing I want, need, or am truly interested in. Taking her on is more of a hassle than anything else. I guess I'll just see what happens.

I heard a familiar little voice. Alicia was back. So, Sharon must be, too. Good, that will free Sabrina from fucking around with my appointment schedule.

Sharon came over and sat down.

"Hey. Did you miss me?"

I just looked at her.

"Did you have fun doing whatever it was you were doing?"

"Not really. I took Alicia to visit my parents. My mother spent most of the time lecturing me on the virtues of being married."

"Right. So, are you back to work or just passing through?"

"No, I'm back. Or has something changed?"

"Nope. Go to work. First, i will fill you in on my new appointment policy."

"First, any appointments are to be cleared through me first. I'll decide if I want them or not. Any buyouts or whatever need a full due diligence work-up before I'll even discuss a meeting. I'm tired of arguing with people that create problems for themselves then think they have the position to dictate terms when they come to me to solve their problems. New appointments that are not directly related to my business interests will be set for somewhere between six months and a year out. So, I guess that's it. Oh, where's her nanny I hired?"

"She quit."

"Ok. Why?"

"I'm not sure. You need to ask Consuela."

"Ok, go send her out on your way back in."

She left.

"Marilyn!"

She came back over.

"You're on nanny duty until I find a replacement."

"Sabrina!"

She was standing behind me.

"Where's my mother, grandmother, and Ruth?"

"In town, i think"

"When did they leave

"Right after you woke up. They told me they were going down there on business and will be back in a little bit"

Consuela came out with a glass of iced tea. She handed me the tea and sat down.

"Why did the nanny quit?"

"Because she wanted you to fuck her. Whatever it is about that thing you have that attracts women, hit her especially hard."

"She wanted sex, so she quit. What the fuck?"

"Hey, I know how she feels. You keep my pussy wet just thinking about you being inside me. Mateo left home for school, as you know. Luis can't keep up anymore. You ruined my pussy with that dick of yours. Luis is ready to come talk to you about it. He wants you to keep fucking me. Mary? She avoids you for the same reason."

"Ok, I'll start again if it will make you happy. I just didn't want to interfere in anybody elses marriage."

"Hey, I understand. But fucking is fucking. Don't I always go home to my husband? Don't I love him and take care of him like a wife should? But, I can say this for certain. I know he loves me in some way. But his true love is this ranch. His place on it. With him, that's how it's always been. I knew that when I married him. I accepted it. I have always been true to him, until you. When he began to suspect what was happening, he asked me. I admitted to him that I was. You know what? He shrugged and ate his tamales. Just like that. I guess I expected more, but that's what I got."

"Yeah, I told you about the discussion we had. He essentially told me the same thing. Just to not take you away from him."

She chuckled.

"I can see him saying that. I guess it's a good thing I can't get pregnant anymore. As much sperm as you put in me. I don't think he could have handled that. It's enough Sara is having your baby. We told her husband together. After she found out, she started fucking him every day. Whether or not he suspects it's not his, he hasn't said. He is just proud. He will be a good father. Speaking of which, your mother is starting to show as much as Angela now."

"Ok, so, about the nanny. There's no way she'll reconsider and come back? She was good with the girl."

"Sure, if you agree to fuck her. I told her you quit fucking us around here."

"I thought the problem was she was afraid I wanted to."

"No, she definitely wants you to. Travis, that woman will spread her legs for you in a second. All you have to do is take her."

"Ok then. Call her back and I'll take care of her."

She reached for the phone, dialed a number from memory, spoke briefly in spanish, hung up.

"Done, she'll come talk to you. Now how about you take care of me right now. I need you inside me."

Who am I to argue with such a request.

I stood up,

"After you, my dear."

Then the door opened and out walked my mother, followed by my grandmother, then Ruth.

My mother came up to me,

"I need you for little while. You can fuck her later."

"Where y'all been? You never told me y'all were leaving."

"in town. Here, sit down, I have some things I want you to look over."

She sat down and put the folder she was holding down and opened it.

I sat and she slid the folder over to me. I saw there were several packets comprised of a sheaf of papers accompanied by photographs, each separated by large paper clips.

"We went down there and looked at beach houses. These were the biggest available. There are a couple of tracts of land available to build on. One is 120 acres that extends from ocean front back to bay frontage with about 20 acres on Goat Island."

"Ok, so you want a beach house?"

"Well, yeah. I thought you'd like that, too."

"I do. I like the 120 acres. I have some ideas about a hurricane proof home I'd like to build."

"I suspected as much. So I put earnest money down on it."

I chuckled at that.

"Hey, a mother knows her son." She said with a smile.

"Go ahead a close it. I'll develop the house plans."

"Ok, I'll take care of it. Now, let's go inside. She's not the only one in need of that cock."

I stood up, and started in. Mom came with me, followed by Consuela, grams, and Ruth.

I smiled. This was promising to be an interesting time ahead.

I went to my bedroom, stripped and climbed on the bed. My cock already stiffening in anticipation of the smorgasbord of pussy lining up.

Mother went first. She straddled me and guided my cock into her. She sank down slowly, engulfing my entire length into her pussy. Then she started slowly humping me. Her cunt squeezing my entire 10 inch length. I reached down and used my thumb to rub and caress her clit as she leaned over, offering her motherly tits for me to fondle and suck. Her breath started quickening as she tensed up. I felt her pussy pulsate as hot wetness flowed out of her orgasmic cunt.

Grams stepped up next.

"Ok daughter, get off your son's cock. The rest of us want some, too."

Mom slid off and rolled out of bed, my grandmother sliding in. She straddled my loins but slid forward until her pussy was at my face. I pushed my face forward until my tongue could access her pussy. Her blonde/gray pubic hair tickling my nose as her scent flooded my senses with the sweet, musky scent of a mature woman in heat.

I grasped her hips and pulled her closer. My tongue sliding between her swollen labia to probe her moist opening. I lapped hungrily at her cunt. Savoring the taste of her sweet womanhood. I kept firm pressure on her clit as I circled my tongue around it. She began to whine softly as her orgasm built within her elderly loins. She began to grind her cunt against my face. She tensed up suddenly and cried out softly as her pussy pulsated, releasing her pleasure against my tongue.