Time Stop Inheritance Ch. 01

Story Info
An elderly man engages the services of his neighbor.
5.7k words
4.51
38.5k
59

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note - This story includes non-consensual sex as well as a brief male to male encounter. The lead up to actual time stop events takes a while but it was necessary to set the right context. I plan to write several chapters so please comment to keep me motivated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had just started college and came home after classes to grab a quick bite to eat before supper. My mom came into the kitchen and said, "Hi sweetie. How was school?"

"Pretty tough," I replied, "a lot harder than high school."

"I'm sure you'll do fine, just have to put in the time," she said.

"I hope so," I replied.

Changing the subject she said, "I got a call from Mr. Robinson across the street asking if you would be willing to help him with his lawn. He said it's been getting harder for him to do it at his age and he'd pay you which will certainly help with college expenses."

I said, "I can do that. I'll stop by and see him after supper."

'That's my good boy," my mom said, "I'm so proud of you."

'Thanks Mom. I'm going to go up to my room and study until dinner then I'll go talk to him."

I went up to my room but instead of studying I needed to relieve the stress of seeing hot young coeds all day long. The constant display of bouncing tits and asses left me perpetually hard so I dropped my pants, pulled up a porn site on my computer and started to stroke my cock. Ever since I saw the movie Cash Back I'd been obsessed with watching guys who could stop time then have their way with unsuspecting women. I found a clip where the guy went into a women's locker room, stopped time and fucked three different women who he lined up in a row and bent them over a bench. After only a few minutes I shot my load and was ready to hit the books.

Looking out my window at Mr. Robinson's place, I thought his yard wasn't very big at all and I figured it would only take me 30 minutes or so. He was always very nice to me, none of that grumpy old man stuff, so it made me feel good to know I'd be helping him out. I continued studying for the next two hours when my mom called me down for supper. She and my dad had divorced last year so it was just she and I but she still made me great dinners. Tonight it was a roast with mashed potatoes and gravy and I made short work of her delicious meal.

"That was fantastic Mom," I said, "I'll get the dishes for you."

"I'm glad you liked it Tommy but you'd better run over to Mr. Robinson's. He probably goes to bed pretty early."

"Crap I forgot all about him Mom, thanks for reminding me."

I gave her a kiss, made my way across the street to Mr. Robinson's house and rang his doorbell. I could see him making his way to the door with his walker. He opened the door and said, "Well hello young Mr. Walker. What brings you to my door this evening?"

I said, "hello Mr. Robinson, my mom said you asked about getting some help with your lawn so I've come to see what you need. I'd be happy to help you out. And please call me Tommy."

"Right-o, almost slipped my mind. Come on in and we'll talk business."

My mom had made him a dish as she always made too much so I said, "My mom made extra pot roast and she sent some over for you. I'll just put it in the kitchen."

'That's very kind of her," he said, "it smells fantastic. Grab us a couple cokes while you're in there."

"Will do," I said. I put the roast in the kitchen and grabbed the cokes then made my way back to his living room.

"So yes Thomas I'd like very much to engage your services for my lawn work. My mower died last week and it was getting to be too much for me anyway. I'd need you to mow, weed whack and edge once a week and I'll pay you 50 dollars for time and equipment. Does that sound fair?"

"That's more than fair Mr. Robinson. Is there a particular time of day you'd want me to mow?"

"Not at all. I know you've started university so whenever you can fit me in would be fine."

I said, "I think right after supper works best for me. I have classes during the day and that way I can probably bring you some of mom's cooking as well."

"Oh my I don't want to impose on her but she is a fantastic cook. I'm sure I'll enjoy that way more than my TV dinners. Please tell her that I don't want her going to any extra trouble on my account."

I said, "I will but I'm sure she'll be thrilled to cook for you. Judging by the look of your lawn I think I should start tomorrow if that's ok."

"That will be fine Thomas. I shall see you tomorrow after supper then."

We shook hands to consummate our deal and I took our empty pop cans to the kitchen. After returning to the living room I said, "Ok then, I'll be making my way home now. I have a bit more studying to take care of."

"Good boy Thomas. I shall see you tomorrow."

"For sure Mr. Robinson. Thanks for the opportunity and have a nice night."

I left and the next day I started on his lawn. With the weed whacking and edging it actually took me almost an hour with clean up but I thought it was an easy way to make 50 bucks a week. I'd always bring him a plate from home and sit with him while he ate before taking care of the lawn. When I finished I'd go back in the house and collect a nice crisp 50 dollar bill. He and I got pretty close and I genuinely enjoyed our weekly visits. He'd share stories from his past which I found funny and fascinating. He was in the Navy during WW2 and had a long career as a chemist. He was married for 45 years but they were never able to have kids. His wife passed away two years ago and he admitted being very lonely until I entered his life. I told him I was really happy to have him as a friend and loved our talks. Occasionally mom would have him over for supper and we always had a good time.

I continued with my weekly chore through the summer when one day in September I went in to collect my money when I heard moaning coming from the living room. I worried he was having a heart attack so I rushed in to find him with his pants around his ankles stroking his cock. I was in a state of shock when he looked up at me and I said, "I'm so sorry Mr. Robison, I should have knocked."

"No need to apologize Thomas, I'd forgotten you were here and well, some urges never do quite go away." Rather than try and cover himself he continued to slowly stroke his 6 inch cock. "So Thomas I'm wondering if you'd be interested in making another 50 dollars a week. You see it's been years since I've felt another persons touch and if you agree to help me with this little problem I'll double your pay."

Having never thought of being with another man I felt my face turn red and asked, "What is it you'd need me to do Mr. Robinson?"

"Well Thomas, I was thinking that each week after you finish the lawn I'd like you to come in and suck my cock for me. If you're at all uncomfortable with this idea we'll just forget it ever happened."

I paused and said, "I'm not sure Mr. Robinson, I'm not gay."

"Neither am I young Thomas, but it's not like I can go out and pick up a lady and you've been such a good friend. No one will need to know."

"I'm not sure Mr. Robinson, can I think about it and let you know next week?"

"That's perfectly understandable Thomas and I'll be fine with whatever you decide." I collected my money and quickly left.

Throughout that week I thought about the pros and cons of helping my elderly neighbor with sex. I had several girlfriends recently and loved women but found the thought of sucking Mr. Robinson's dick strangely intriguing. I supposed I could try it and if I was totally grossed out I could put an end to it. I made up my mind to try it the following week.

It was time to care for Mr. Robinson and his lawn so I went over after supper and made quick work of my chores. When I was finished I knocked loudly on the door and said, "Mr. Robinson, it's Thomas. I'm through with the lawn."

"Come right in Thomas," he said.

Upon entering the living room I found him naked in his chair, once again stroking his cock. He was in pretty good shape for a 70 year old man and I decided then and there to go down on him.

"Have you made a decision regarding my offer Thomas?" he asked. Instead of answering him I walked up to his chair, knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. His cock felt both hard and softat the same time and the sensation was not unpleasant. "That feels wonderful Thomas. Mmmmmm." He continued to moan as I sucked his cock, alternating between long slow strokes and faster ones, also jacking him off at the same time. Surprisingly I felt my eight inch cock getting hard and I pulled down my shorts and started jacking myself off at the same time. The excitement must have gotten the better of him and after five minutes he grabbed the back of my head and cried out "Oh your mouth feels so good Thomas, I'm going to cum! Mmmmmmmm!" I felt a few small spurts of cum hit the back of my throat as I continued stroking my cock. When he was finished I stood and showed him my cock and shot a huge load over his stomach.

"Now that was an unexpected surprise Thomas but there's no need for you to do that. Next week I shall be happy to return the favor and I'll even add another 50 dollars if you let me suck your cock as well."

I stammered, "I...I don't know what came over me Mr. Robinson but I couldn't help myself. If you want to suck me that's fine but I won't let you pay me more than the 100 dollars we agreed on. I can't take advantage of you like that and after all I'll be getting as much out of this as you will."

"That's very kind of you Thomas. We are in agreement then."

We shook hands, I collected my money and told him to have a good night.

"I shall have a wonderful night Thomas thanks to you. Looking forward to seeing you next week."

I left, not quite knowing what had come over me but it was kind of fun and I found myself looking forward to next week.

After that first night we continued our affair for the next year. After the first few weeks Mr. Robison's had made his way to his first floor bedroom where we'd be more comfortable and could be totally naked. Sometime we'd take turns blowing each other and other times we'd suck each other off at the same time. As time went by it took long and longer for Mr. Robinson to get off and sometimes I'd cum multiple times before he did once. I also got a new girlfriend during that time but continued my weekly chores with my neighbor.

One day I came home from school and found my mother at the kitchen table crying. "What's wrong Mom?" I asked.

"Oh honey I got some terrible news today. I'm so sorry to tell you this but Mr. Robinson passed away. Since he had no one else he listed me as his emergency contact and someone from the ER called and said he died peacefully in his sleep last night. The man who delivered his groceries found him in has easy chair this morning. I'm so sorry. I know the two of you were very close."

All the blood felt like it rushed from my face and I slumped in a chair and started to quietly cry. My mother hugged me and tried to sooth me which made me cry harder. He had already made all the arrangements so we attended his funeral with most everyone from the neighborhood. I was inconsolable but it was nice hearing all the kind things people said about him. I tried to tell myself I had made his last couple years a little nicer but also felt guilty as if I had somehow taken advantage of him.

The following week when I got home from school my mother told me she had a call from Mr. Robinson's lawyer and he asked to meet us at his office. Apparently he had left us something in his will. The following day we drove to the lawyers office and were taken to a small conference room. After offering us something to drink he took out a letter that Mr Robinson had included in his will that read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest Thomas

If you are hearing this it means I've joined my lovely Celia in the hear-after. I wanted to let you know how much joy you brought into my life over the last couple of years. You never complained and always took time to visit with me well after you were done with the work I paid you for. It meant so much to me and I wanted to thank you for making an old man's life a little brighter and your mother for all the wonderful meals she provided.

While I'm not obscenely wealthy I've decided to leave you enough money to pay off your student loans and get you through your under graduate work. I know you are a contentious student so I don't find any need to attach any strings to this gift. Mr. Marks has already contacted the University and directed them to send all future bills to my estate. I ask that you also provide him the accounts for any outstanding loans and we will take care of those as well.

Thank you for your kindness and friendship. I wish you nothing of the best.

Mr. Earl Robinson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked from my mother to Mr. Marks with tears in my eyes and said, "Is this for real?"

My mom was also crying and Mr. Marks said, "It was Mr. Robinson sincerest wish. He was very fond of you and it's clear you are a young man of the highest character. There is one more thing but Mr. Robinson asked that I present this to you by yourself if your mom would excuse us for a moment."

Mom wiped her eyes and said, "Of course, I'll be in the lobby."

After she left he took a box from his desk along with a letter and said, "Mr. Robinson wanted you to have his antique gold stop watch that he purchased while on shore leave in the Philippines along with this letter that he asked you to read in private. Congratulations Thomas and good luck with your studies.

I took the watch and letter and thanked him for everything then left to join my mother.

She gave me a huge hug and I told her about the last gift. She said it must have been very special to him and I should be very careful with it. Once we got home I said, "I'm feeling totally overwhelmed right now Mom. I'm going to go to my room and lay down."

"Of course honey, take all the time you need," she said.

I went to my room and looked at the watch. It was beautiful and looked like it was brand new without a scratch on it. I didn't know if I could read the personal letter made out to 'Dearest Thomas' but needed to know what it said. I carefully opened the letter and read:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Thomas

I am leaving you a very powerful and most prized possessions. I bought it when I was in the Navy from an old Philippino gentleman who explained that it was not an ordinary watch. You see if you press the large button on the side you will notice that everyone around you will be frozen in time. To restart time just press the button again. He explained that it was one of a kind and to his knowledge there were no others like it. He had recently lost his wife and children in the war and had no use for it anymore. He also explained there are no ill effects to the owner and to use it freely as I saw fit. I won't go into detail on how I used it but it helped me gain the finances I needed and also enjoy many of life's pleasures.

Please accept the gift and enjoy the power it brings. Thank you for everything you did for me.

With love,

Earl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I re-read the letter three times and wondered if he had lost it in his old age. A time stop watch? It can't be a thing can it? What are the odds of having something land in my lap that would allow me to play out my favorite fantasies? How can I test it to make sure it works? I pressed the button and looked at my wall clock and sure enough the second hand stopped, then pressed it again and it started moving again. Ok so it stops clocks but will it stop people as well. I pressed the button again and went downstairs. It was strangely quiet and my mom was sitting in her chair watching TV. The picture was frozen and she sat unblinking, staring at the picture. I waived my hand in front of her face and she didn't even blink. I yelled to her and still got no reaction then went back to the stairs, pressed the button again and sure enough the TV started up again and she yawned.

I went back to my room and thought about how I could use my new watch. As I mentioned earlier I had several girlfriends but the sex was pretty limited and my first thoughts immediately went to what I could do if all the women around me were frozen in time. I thought about that movie I saw years ago where a kid was able to stop time and went to a grocery store and took off an extremely hot girls shirt. I never thought the movie went far enough and fantasized what I could do in that situation. My mind reeled with thoughts as I nodded off to sleep.

I woke early the next morning and stared at the watch. Since I really didn't know how far its power reached I pressed the button. I looked out the window and saw Mr. Waverly across the street at a dead stop as he was reaching into his mailbox, his cat at his feet also frozen. Then I noticed several birds frozen in the air mid flight. My next door neighbor was an extremely hot brunet named Carol who i guessed was in her early 50's. I had lusted after her since I was a kid but she never gave me the time of day. I could see the top of her head as she must have been doing something in her garden so I decided to go outside to continue my experiment.

I walked down my front steps, looked over at her and she was indeed frozen as she was bent over attending to a rose bush in her garden. Her shoulder length hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she had on a loose fitting t-shirt and terry cloth shorts. My cock started to get hard as I observed her c-cup tits hanging down and her plump round ass stretching her shorts at a perfect angle. Since I didn't yet know exactly what would happen with a human I quietly walked into her yard and stood behind her. I waved my hand in front of her face and said, "Hi Carol. Do you need a hand with anything?" Getting no reaction I reached down and felt her plump ass through her shorts and again there was no reaction. I needed to verify what would happen when I restarted time so I ran back to my front steps and clicked the button. She just continued clipping her roses as if nothing happened so I clicked the button again. She again froze so I quickly went back, convinced that I was free to have some fun with her.

Since this was my first time I decided to be cautious with what I was going to do and my excitement level was so high I felt like I was going to blow my load before I even got my cock out of my pants. I reached under her shirt with both hands and gently massaged her tits through her bra. I really needed to get a look at them so I pushed her shirt up to her neck and pulled her bra down. Since she was still bent over her natural tits hung down nicely as I continued feeling them. Then I got beneath her and sucked each tit in my mouth as my hard cock pushed painfully against my jeans. I couldn't stand that anymore so I got behind her and slid her shorts and panties down to her ankles and gasped at the sight of her ass. It was perfect in every way with the exact right amount of plumpness forming a perfect pear shape starting at the top of her legs with a perfect contour to her back. I had the great idea to take some pics with my phone and start a new library of my experiences, just in case I lost the ability someday. I half expected that my phone wouldn't work in time freeze mode but it did. Perhaps since it was mine and I own the watch but work it did which made me quite happy.

12